Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:39 pm
Kait Kimishi

Sterling freezes, not sure what to do when he realizes the man was awake, then slowly turns back at the man's words. He walks slowly back to the bed and crawls in, looking at the man with wide eyes. He wasn't sure why the man had such a positive reaction, but he wouldn't question it. "My name is sterling." He says quietly. He looks at the man more, silent for a moment, before asking, "What's yours?" As he settles down among the sheets, crawling in to be by the kind stranger's side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:44 pm
A smile made its way twisting on his face. He rarely smiles so it was kinda hard to achieve. He wrapped his arm around the other and looked at the Neko. "My names drake and I'm not surprised by you being different. You actually look adorable." He said petting his cats head lightly.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:48 pm
Kait Kimishi

Sterling blinks and then smiles. He begins to purr as his head is pet- something he couldn't help but do even in human form. He cuddles next to Drake, moving closer to him and burying his head against the man's chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm
Drake looked at his pet and smiled. He wrapped his arms around his little kitty. "I'm glad I. Found you on the street. Are you hungry sterling." He asked his cute pet. He sat up and smiled. He had a kitchen on this floor and anything else he would need. Downstairs was for company but usually he just stayed up here.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 am
Kait Kimishi
Sterling also sits up, mirroring Drake's actions. "Food?" He says, his eyes lighting up. All of a sudden, a pair of cat ears pop out from his head, pointed in excitement as he leans forward. "I'm hungry!" He says, deciding to trust this man,  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:01 am
Drake chuckled at the hyperness of his pet. Drake got off the bed and held his hand out to his pet. When his pet got out of the bed drake felt his lips twitch into a small smile. "Let's go to the kitchen and you can watch me cook something for you. What would you like" he asked.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:22 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling takes the hand and gets out of bed. His nakedness didn't bother him- being clothed was strange, though he supposed he was supposed to have clothes. As a human. He smiles. "I want food!" He says. He had no idea what would be good. He hadn't eaten much as a human before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:36 pm
The avian vampire smiled slightly at what his pet was doing. He was so excited about everything and it made drake happy to watch. He also didn't run away from him when he didn't have his shirt on and have his wings out. "Let's go with something simple like pasta or Mac and cheese for your first food." He said. He walked over to the kitchen with his pet and sat him on a chair next to the counter. "I am going to make you Mac and cheese okay" he told his pet exactly what he was going to make.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Kait Kimishi
The boy tilts his head and nods, looking curious and eager. He sits down obediently and waits, swinging his human feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:19 pm
Drake took out a pan that was a good amount of a size then took out the mac and cheese box. He then started to fill the pan with water and put it on the stove top on high. When he was done with the first part he had to wait for it to boil which took a few minutes. "Hey Kitty, Have you ever had a master" He asked the cat wondering if the cat never had someone take care of him.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:29 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling blinks. "Master?" He asks. "No. I don't think so?" He looks up at Drake, eyes wide and truthful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:47 pm
Just a look at his sweet little pet made his heart clench. He felt his lips twitch into a smile and walked over to the little guy. "Well since its your first time with a true owner/master then I have to tell you the basic rules. Since I thought you were a cat at first I gave you rules for what not to do when you were a cat. Well now that I figured out that you are a neko its a bit different. I am going to put a requirement for you to be able to read. I also want you to follow everything I say. You are not allowed out of the mansion unless you ask me and I come with. Also you are not allowed downstairs when there is company. I don't want people to hurt you which is exactly what they will do to you if they see you." He said. His rules were simple and he hoped that Sterling would fallow them for him.

When the water started to boil Drake walked over to the stove and put the pasta for the mac and cheese in. He then lowered the heat so the thing wont burn and walked back over to his pet. "Do you understand the rules Sterling." He asked his pet.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:47 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling blinks. "Read?" He thinks for a moment, then looks at Drake. "Is reading fun?" He asks. "And can I go outside?" He smiles at the thought of being able to go outside. "I like going outside. And what if I want to see you?" His face turns up to look at Drake directly. He understood what Drake meant, but what were the details?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:30 pm
Drake felt his lips twitch as he looked at his Neko. "Yes it's fun. Reading can take you places where you've never been just by reading. If you want I can read you a story for bed." He said. He smiled at when his energetic state. He rubbed his nekos cheek. "Well get a pager and when you press a button I'll be right there. Any other questions do you want to ask. Well go outside after we get food in your tummy." He said

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling purrs and rubs his face against Drake's hand. "Yes please." He says. Then he blinks. Outside? Didn't humans wear clothes when leaving the house? He blinks and looks up at the man, no longer rubbing his head against his fingers. "What about clothes?" He asks. "Don't humans wear clothes?" He wasn't human, or at least, hadn't been human for long, and stayed more often in his cat form, so he wasn't sure if it was a rule or not, and neither did his current nakedness bother him. But if humans normally wore clothes, it was time to get acclimated.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff