PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:36 am
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane groaned as he walked to class. He wasn't fond of the other taller male right now and he knew that this male won't let him alone until he accepted. That's why he accepted. He didn't really want to go to class but it would bug him so much if he didn't go. He walked into his class early.

~Time Skip to lunch~

The bell just rang for lunch. He wasn't find of lunch because people just be loud and noisy. He could never really be close to other people during lunch. He started his way to the library. That's where he hung out during lunch. He stepped into the quiet luxurious library. The sweet sound of silence filled the air. He walked over to the corner of the library and sat down in his seat. No one usually sat in his seat or the seat next to him. He now needed to wait for his new friend to show up and find him.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

At the sound of the bell Abel pushed himself off of the counter before anyone could enter the toilets, he quickly walked over to the cafeteria, he walked about but he couldn't find the head of blonde hair he was searching for, Abel looked around him, but instead saw a teacher staring right at him, and that was enough for him to make his escape from the cafeteria and into the library, since there was plenty of space to hide and he had never really seen anyone go in there before, but he was a little disappointed at how he was unable to find Shane. Abel walked around the library, hoping to find somewhere to stay safe until the next class, but instead he found something better, Shane. Abel plopped himself down in the seat next to his newly made friend "Hey Shane, didn't expect to see you in here" He greeted
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

A book was in the nerds hand. He thought it would take longer for the other to find him because Shane didn't think Abel was the one to go into the library. "i bet you had troubles on your way to find me that's how you ended up in the hallway. " he said not looking up from his book. He didn't have to look up to know that the person next to him was Abel. No one sat next to him ever. He was the loner nerd. He sighed and looked up at Abel. "i am always here during lunch time. It is quiet in here and I don't like the noisy cafeteria. It bugs me." he said. He looked down at his book again. "I've never had a friend before so well I've never been sociable with anyone so this is new for me" he mumbled getting it off his chest and to make sure the other knew he didn't know what he was doing.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:24 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"Yeah, I had a teacher staring at me when I was looking for you, I had to make a quick escape to somewhere safe" Abel told him, saying it a bit more dramatically than what was needed. Abel frowned when Shane admitted to never having a friend, he could feel his heart sink a little, Abel's friends weren't exactly the best, and they weren't always loyal, but he was glad that he actually had people he could talk to, being friendless had always been scary to him "Really? Not even when you were kid?" Abel asked softly, genuinely feeling sorry for the guy "Man, how could someone not want to be friends with a cutie like yourself?" He teased, in an attempt to lighten his own mood up, as well as Shane's, but he wasn't exactly sure on Shane's humour yet, so he could easily just be making it worse, but Abel didn't want the atmosphere to get heavy, he always tried to avoid sad or serious situations, the feeling that came with them was not something he wanted to experience often "Besides, you're the only one in this school who doesn't look like a complete weirdo" Abel chuckled, while trying to get a glance at what Shane was reading.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane left Abel's gaze on his book trying to find out what book he's reading. "Im reading a fantasy right now but next I'm going to read a manga" he said. He reads every kind of book that he can find sometimes he reads books. He looked up from his book. "i would never pick you one to willingly go into a library. I would think you are the one that goes to parties." he said. He hummed and looked around the library. "ask me any question and I'll answer it. " he said. He put the book he just finished down and picked up a Yaoi manga

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:36 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"I love fantasies, but I usually watch the movie, not read the book. I'm awful at reading, I just get distracted all the time" Abel told him, he wanted to be able to relate to Shane, even if he wasn't someone nerdy who read books and willingly studied, he was sure he could manage to win him over somehow "You'd be right there, I do every stupid thing a stereotypical teenager would do" Abel was aware that pretty much every action he made was a stupid mistake, but it didn't bother him that much, he rarely worried about the future.

Abel raised a brow at the book Shane had picked up next, he wasn't naive about this kind of stuff, having girls as friends that know your gay meant they were very over-enthusiastic and they would show him every homosexual piece of material they could find, Abel was surprised at his boldness, any other person probably would have desperately tried to keep it out of another persons view "You're gay?" Abel blurted out, he hadn't even meant to say it, but he had doomed himself with the worst first question ever, he could be such an idiot at times, so he tried to make himself look as casual as possible, like he had just asked about the weather, or something small talk-ish like that.

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane hummed and closed his eyes. He listened to what he said and shrugged slightly. "well everyone has their weakness or dislikes. No one is perfect and likes everything." he said. When he looked up at the male he saw his eyebrow raised. Shane rolled his eyes and looked down at his book. "Nice Question Abel. To answer your question I am gay. Your actually the first person I said it loud to." he said. He hummed and closed his eyes. He opened them and looked at his book. "tvs wreak your brain sells" he said. He didn't look up from his book this time.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:03 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel nodded in agreement, he was right, no one was perfect, but Abel was failing to see a problem with Shane, he seemed like a decent guy, he was curious as to why no one was his friend.

"That wasn't the question I wanted to ask" Abel told him "I just, blurt things out sometimes" He sighed, leaning back in his chair before speaking again "I hardly know anyone who doesn't know I'm gay, that's what I get for being friends with a bunch of gossips, I guess" Abel shook his head and chuckled, he was glad to have found another gay teen, his school was full of guys who felt the need to scream 'no homo' even if they just touched another guy on the shoulder, it was weird "I don't think I have any brain cells left" Abel joked "I should steal some of yours"

"Anyways, another question" Abel started, he wasn't going to let the permission to ask Shane a bunch of questions go to waste "How old are you?" As much as Abel was enjoying spending time with him, he wanted to make sure he wasn't spending it with someone who was a little too young for him or something, with Shane's height, he wouldn't be all that surprised,

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at Abel when he nodded. He then shrugged slightly as Abel went on with his next thing. "blurting out things do you. Well that gives us one thing that means your losing braincells you can't think before you speak but that doesn't matter " he said to his first statement. He listened to his new friends second statement and giggled slightly. Shane hide his face in embarrassment. He barely ever laughed and when he does it's more like a giggle. He blushed deeply and looked away. "you don't seem to have any if you read then you might have some but well we can't save everyone." he said.

He was intrigued by this person. Even though he wasn't as smart as him he still managed to make him laugh or in his case giggle. When Abel said another question. He even put his book down for a second wondering what his second question is going to be. When Abel asked how old Shane was he really didn't want to answer but he said he would "I'm seventeen" he mumbled saying it loud enough for Abel to hear.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel let out a small laugh, he enjoyed this type of humour, he had had to drop some of his humour, since people tended to get hurt by it or just didn't understand it, it was a breath of fresh air to find someone who shared it "I don't think I can be saved, I'm a lost hope" Abel said dramatically, placing the back of his hand onto his forehead "It's too late for me" He said with a sniffle before breaking out into a smile again, he also couldn't help but feel proud of himself for the blush that he had managed to get a look of before Shane had looked away from him.

Abel was relieved to find out that he wasn't trying to woo someone way too young for him. Abel wondered why the other boy had mumbled his age, but he decided to ignore it "Me too" He told him, giving Shane no information about himself would be kind of rude, after all. Abel then started to think of a new question, he wanted to know more about Shane, he had so many questions to ask, it was hard to pinpoint one "So, other than reading, what do you do in your spare time?" He asked, Abel wanted to find out about pretty much all of Shane's interests, so he could try them out himself, and maybe even become interested in some of them.

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane let his eyes wander through the bookshelves around him. He stood up and looked through the books. He shrugged when the other said he was a list case. He didn't mind if this person could make him laugh. He wanted to enjoy laughter. He's never really got to enjoy these things. When he heard the question about interests he shrugged. "well if you want to know I read sometimes and hang out at one of the places my parents own and just study and listen to music " he said. He didn't like classical even though people

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel kept his eyes on Shane as he searched through the books, Abel was in too much of a comfortable position to get up now, he could happily stay in this seat forever, the blonde was tired after staying up late last night "Which place would that be? I can stalk you even more" He said jokingly, before placing the side of his face on the table they were sitting at, he had reached the point where he was too lazy to even sit straight, not to mention he was starting to feel a little sick, and running to the bathroom during their conversation would probably be seen as rude "You can't just stop at music, tell me what kind of music you listen to" Abel pushed on, he saw Shane as someone who would listen to quite calming music, while Abel didn't really have much of music taste, since he was pretty much forced to listen to everyone else's he had never really formed an opinion on it, he simply listened to whatever was playing "You could expose me to your wonderful music taste"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane knew what the other thought his music type would be. He knew they thought he would be more calmer music but he actually hated the calm music. He liked music that had a good beat and music that he liked. "one of my favorite bands is breaking Benjamin. I like pop/rock/ and things that have a nice beat to them but also the song has to have some meaning. he explained. He thought of one of his favorite songs which was 'Dear Agony' by breaking Benjamin. He could almost hear it playing in his head.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel nodded to best of his ability, but having his head on the table made it a little more difficult "I don't think I've ever listened to them before, I don't really listen to music unless I'm around other people, so I'm sorry I can't really tell you anything about what I listen to" He chuckled but it just made his stomach feel like it was about to jump out of his mouth, he closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against the coolness of the table "What kind of music do they play? They definitely don't sound like some classical bull" He asked, trying to distract himself by asking Shane more questions wasn't exactly the best way to soothe his nausea, but it would have to do until the bell rang
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items