4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:40 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan removed his heavy overcoat, draping it over a chair. He sat and carefully removed his shoes. When he was done, he stood up. "Before anything else can be done, you must shower. I will give you a set of clothes to replace those for now." Dhakwan said. "Do you know what your clothing sizes are?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:46 pm
Alec Redd

Alec looked over at Dhakwan, a bit surprised by the gesture. "Um.. I wear a size medium, I think, Sir. And a size eight for shoes, I think, for shoes, Sir. May I be excused to shower?" he asked, straightening up his back. He had to keep up his composure, even though all he wanted to do was rest.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:52 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan eyed him a long moment. "Noted." He made a mental note to have his tailor come out once he was back home. "You are an impatient one, aren't you..?" He said a bit coldly. He could feel a mild annoyance in his chest, but he ignored it. "Do so, but keep it under thirty minutes." Dhakwan walked over towards the broad glass window. He stood, watching the scenery outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 pm
Alec Redd

Alec gulped nervously. "Y-Yes. T-Thank you, Sir!" he stammered. He excused himself from the room, and exited towards the restroom.
Alec's shower didn't last very long. Only about fifteen minutes tops. When Alec walked out of the bathroom, he threw his towel into a hamper for the cleaning lady. He stood by the wall, brushing his raven black hair out of his eyes as he looked around the room once more.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:05 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan watched for birds, counting them as he saw them. "Hm." He hummed to himself softly. It hadn't been too terrible a day, or so he thought. A small sound elsewhere in the room caused him to jump. He turned, hand going instinctively to his belt. He frowned, realizing it was just Alec. Feeling mildly foolish, he dropped his hand. Of course he hadn't brought his gun. Dhakwan walked away from the window in silence, sitting at the desk. He rolled up his sketch, stuffing it back into the briefcase. "Not a joke..." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm
Alec Redd

Alec shook his head. "Of course not, Sir. I-I would never joke, u-unless you ordered me to do so," he stammered. His hazel eyes fell to the floor, back at his bare feet. He waited patiently for any orders that Dhakwan would give him, even though he was unsure of how his new master was going to treat him.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:33 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan glanced at the young man, his brow furrowing. He felt mild irritation at having been overheard. "I didn't ask you if you were." He walked over to the closet, rummaging through the suitcases containing several months of rubbish he'd collected in the time he'd stayed in the hotel. After a moment, he found what he was looking for. He carried the box over to Alec. "There are shoes and socks in this box. They are size ten, however you will wear them until you arrive at my house." Dhakwan turned away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm
Alec Redd

Alec jumped a little when the box was dropped in front of him. He nodded, a small tear welling up in his hazel eyes. "Y-Yes, Sir!" He knelt down, nervously rummaging through the box. He found a clean pair of socks, slipping them on his feet, and then found a pair of black dress shoes, size ten. Alec slipped them on his feet. They were a bit big, but they would do until they could arrive at Dhakwarn's manor. He inwardly sighed as he stood up, leaning against the wall again.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:55 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan walked back over the closet and dug through for something else. "Do not leave this room," He instructed, standing up. "Sit down or something, but stay quiet." He shot a long scrutinizing look towards Alec. After a moment, he walked over to the bathroom. He closed the door, vanishing from sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 pm
Alec Redd

Once Dhakwan was out of the room, Alec let out a small sigh. He sat down on the floor, hugging his knees closely to his chest. His hazel eyes welled up quickly with tears as his mind reeled. Of course his luck was the worst. He ended up with a bitter master. Alec buried his face into his knees, letting out a small sob, as he sat there as quietly as he possibly could.

User Image

veils of silk and gold

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:09 pm
Tala of Darkness

User Image
Dhakwan Knezevic

Dhakwan finished his shower a bit later, and emerged from the room toweling off his hair still. He yawned silently, tossing the towel onto the table carelessly. He stopped by the table. "..." Dhakwan glanced at Alec, observing the younger males behavior. "What are you doing? You look like a rabbit." He said.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff