Submit

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 pm
As Matt slowly was losing more and more blood he felt the beast had stopped. Matt passed out since he didn't have much blood in him. After an hour has past Matt slowly got up. He was rubbing his head and he slowly looked around. Where was he? It look to see there were old machines and gears was this a abandon factory he thought and how did he get there. He slowly sat up and saw the beast sitting on the windowsill seeing he was staring right at me. ' He didn't kill me...' Matt thought.

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:48 pm
CR Devil Goods

Casey sat on the windowsill staring out into the empty alley way that was next to the factory trying to decide what he was going to do when the human woke up. I can't let him go now that he knows what I am... I could keep him... but that is so cruel, I should get the information I need from him that just kill him mercifully. he thought to himself, however evening thinking of killing the human made him feel sick to the stomach and he couldn't understand why. Why did he care so much about someone he didn't even know? When he heard movement his eyes flitted over to Matt who was standing up, looking rather unsteady. A animal like growl escaped his lips as he noticed the other looking at him, feeling like he had to intimidate or he would lose control of the situation. Slowly he stepped down from the windowsill and got right to it. "how do you know my name?" he demanded, keeping a good distance between them .

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:55 pm
Matt looked at the man completely seeing it was definitely Casey! But he didn't remember him weird. As Matt heard what he said he thought he could jog his memory about him," You seriously don't remember me Casey,we were best friends since we were basically born. We always do the stupidest things together and come up with weird ideas of things to do."

AnimaMule

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces