Welcome to Gaia! ::

β™‚ Yaoi β™₯ Yuri Role Play β™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[SweetCicero]A Dash of Fright & A Dash of Art[Kassumi6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm
π•Ώπ”―π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”« 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔒 & 1tticus Grove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
Listen to your heartfdfdfe
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
They'll be your guideafsff
Back homeadddfdf
When life leaves us blindsaddfg
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus nodded, "Same as Tristan." That was his only real comment on that. He knew what the male was about the rose was true, but he had nothing else to say about it. Soon that band turned into a flower crown of slightly throned vines with leaves and roses. Oh, yes, his twist was a rose flower crown and if Nathaniel saw it and had a fit then so be it. He was just if a flower drawing mood; after all floral was making a comeback. "Purple Columbine." Atticus replied without taking his eyes off his drawing. "They look so weird, but they're gorgeous. Goes to show you can't judge things by first impression alone." He finished off some lines before he grabbed his pencil case again and just laid out all the pencils. The man had, what, three different colors in his hair, golden eyes, he needed green and red for the grown, a fleshy color for his face and well, the antlers and ears were to be decided; likely colors were brown and black.

xxTristan stiffened when he heard the voice. Okay, so that was chilling but there was definitely more than chilling that Tristan thought about that voice. Nope, let's not start this now of all times. That sounded nothing like either of the guys. He felt what seemed to be snakes, but the male didn't seemed bothers; snakes didn't creep him out in any way. He wanted a snake for a pet! He did feel someone or something getting ever closer to him until he heard the voice right in his ear. It was at this time that he reacted and set a fist to the person's face with surprising accuracy. He didn't take kick boxing for nothing. "I'm quaking in my socks!" Tristan retorted, unsure of whether he had landed a hit on anyone or not because he wasn't sure if his fist had came into contact with anything. "Who in the seven hells are you and why are you in my house? Oh, and if you're trying to scare me then you need to step up your game, honey." The amount of sass the male had was pretty high along with his sarcasm. Fear was rare when the man was tired and ticked off. Maybe he should have just gone back to sleep instead of coming up here to turn the music off in the first place.

Outfits :: Tristan | Atticus

SweetCicero
I'll leave it up to you whether Tristan lands a hit or not.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:34 pm
☽ β„•athaniel Ιƒrooks & ℝenold ℝadix ☾

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel noted that Tristan felt the same way about roses. Honestly didn't surprise him at all. β€œPurple Columbine....” Nathaniel repeated quietly. The elk knew of the flower Atticus was talking about. The flower was odd, but unique and as Atticus said, gorgeous. You really, couldn't judge on first impressions, it didn't usually lead anywhere good. However it was something that Nathaniel did a lot. He was too judgmental and maybe ignorant... He was a mess, personality wise, and probably had a slight case of bipolar, but who knew. Nathaniel shrugged. β€œGuess so..” Nathaniel mumbled. He hadn't much to say about that. . He knew he judged a lot; on first impressions or just in general. He had a problem with it. At times he'd seem rather close to a bully over it. What was Atticus drawing now? β€œIs that what you're drawing now?” Nathaniel asked. He had heard Atticus flip a page in his sketch book, so Nathaniel could only assume that the guy was finished with the last picture and moved onto something else.

Before Renold even had a chance to slip back into the dark, a fist caught up to his face. Renold fell back and gasped. His hand was pressed against the throbbing pain on his cheek, he could already feel it swelling. How dare Tristan punch him, and not get scared! β€œYou're gonna pay for that, human!” Renold pouted as he rubbed his cheek. 'Ouch that had to hurt!' A voice commented to Renold, but it went ignored. Step up his game? Was this darkness, creepy laughter and other weird shenanigans not enough to frighten the man? Perhaps if you just showed himself, Tristan would then be scared. The thick layer of shadow ran down from the walls like a flood of water and shrouded over Renold like a suit. His facial features, and body couldn't be seen, and the shadow also made him appear to be taller. β€œStep up my game; hows this for you?” Renold made the shadow around his head twist around to mimic a head spinning in a 360 motion. When the head aligned to look at Tristan again, you could see Renold's dark black, yellow dotted eyes, and a large mouth with sharp pearly teeth. Now that the room wasn't so dark, Renold was in plain view. Around Tristan's feet were shadowy hands tugging on Tristan's legs.

| Mood :: Over all calm ; Feeling mischievous | Location :: Tristan's home ; Tristan's home | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
He shall. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:04 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx"Part of it." Atticus replied as he finished the flower crown. He added in any other detailed before he started to color the sketch, but he took more time on this one due to Nathaniel's hair. It was a mess of colors which made it hard to color on sketch. He would glance up at the male in the hammock every now and then to make sure everything was being placed right. After what felt like forever, Atticus was able to move onto the skin then the eyes. He had to mark off where to shade on the antlers lightly with his pencil since he hadn't colored a pair of antlers before. Once they were colored he moved onto the ears then finally the flower crown, which was honestly his favorite part. It make him snicker a little bit but not too loudly. "I've drawn a lot of roses in the past; Tristan wants me to design a tattoo for him. You got any ink or just piercings?" Atticus had noticed the male's pierced ears earlier.

xxTristan raised an eyebrow at the threat. "Human?" he mumbled questionably. Yeah, he was human, but wasn't this person? There didn't seem to be a point in using that to address Tristan and clearly this guy knew his name! He rubbed his had since his fingers had cracked when his fist collided with the person's cheek, which hurt a bit. His eyes widened as he watched the shadows run down the walls like water. Okay, so that wasn't normal. "Am I dreaming...?" Tristan questioned himself as he touched the back of his head. Maybe the fall from earlier knocked him unconscious and how he was dreaming. Yeah, that had to be it! He was dreaming; that was the only logical explanation for this. His eyes followed the shadows at looked at the thing they surrounded, which seemed to be much taller than Tristan was. He raised an eyebrow at the male as he watched what appeared to me the person's head spin around. Well, that was a classic old movie horror trick that worked when it was actually frightening. The eyes caught the male a bit off guard and so did the teeth, but he was more worried than scared. If this thing was evil then what the else could it do to him and his friends? What this even a ******** dream?! As the light came in from the windows in made the darkness around the person more see through. He stared directly at the male who was as tall as himself with hair that was darker than the see through darkness around him. Tristan just stared for a moment, ignoring the arms. He seemed puzzled and confused. "How can someone so attractive be so bad at scaring me? Are you trying? I honestly can't tell." A smirk spread on Tristan's face before he looked down at the hands. "Quit that; that's annoying." He tricked to kick the hands off his legs not that it seemed to do much.

SweetCicero
You knew Tristan was going to bring up that Renold was cute xD It was going to happen even if "You're cute" aren't his exact words.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:20 pm

User Image
User Image

Part of it? That was a good enough answer for Nathaniel. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky. As clouds would go by he'd try to make shapes out of them. One cloud looked a bit like a cat, then there was one that looked like a baby. There were so many shapes that Nathaniel could make out, the cat and baby were the two he spotted first. He probably could have seen more if the tree branches weren't in the way. The elk was starting to drift off into his one little world, until Atticus asked another stupid question. Ink, or just piercings? Let's see; Nathaniel had one lip piercing, two piercings on his right brow, and three on each ear.. As for ink? He had... a lot. β€œAll over the place.” Nathaniel said as he got off the hammock. He lifted his left arm up a little to show Atticus then lifted his right sleeve a bit so the tattoo there could be seen more. β€œThis arm still needs to be finish though, and I've got more on my back and chest.” Nathaniel said with a shrug. β€œWhat about you?” Nathaniel asked.

Dreaming? Heh, no. No one here was dreaming at all. β€œNo, I'm your worst nightmare!” Renold laughed. He studied Tristan's face, and it wasn't all that fearful. Tristan appeared more worried, confused and concerned.. Why was he not getting scared?! It was beginning to piss him off. No one had ever reacted like this, ever. People were always running in fear for their lives by now. Ohh no, not Tristan. Renold's eyes grew wide. What did Tristan just say? Attractive?! Bad at scaring?! How DARE this human insult Renold like that! The shadows around Renold and Tristan's feet fell into the ground. Renold's full figure now completely visible. Renold was quite short, in comparison to most, but the most creepy thing about him was those eyes and lips of his.... β€œAttractive?! I'm scary! I mean look at me; my eyes are like a demons, my lips look like they've been stitched at one point, my teeth are practically razors and.. And!” Renold's shadow stood up beside him, both hands on it's hips, just as Renold pointed at it. β€œThat! This is scarey!” Renold crossed his arms like a pissed off stubborn child and kicked his shadow so it would once again disappear. β€œYou're weird!” Renold insulted. Even in the dim lighting Renold's blush stuck out like a sore thumb. The blushing was not only from being mad, but from being called attractive. He didn't know why, but it made him blush.

| Mood :: Over all calm ; Feeling mischievous | Location :: Tristan's home ; Tristan's home | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Here's Nathaniel's tattoos. Right upper arm. Left arm. By the way, I'm not too sure what height is considered short, but Renold is a short fry. xP

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:02 am
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus reluctantly tore his eyes from his drawing to look up at Nathaniel when he heard him shift around on the hammock. He looked at the tattoos from where he sat and nodded when Nathaniel said his right arm still needed to be finished. He shook his head at the question. "None of both. I've never wanted either." Tattoos were nice to look at and piercings were interesting, but Atticus never thought about putting any on himself and he had never wanted to. There was no desire to put art on his body or holes in his skin. Maybe he was just boring in that sense. With nothing else to say or ask, Atticus looked back down as his drawing while he continued to color it. After a while he finished it. He smirked at it, thinking a smile would have been something nice to add. He closed the sketch book and put all the pencils back into the case before he set everything off to the side. He fell back onto the grass and closed his eyes mostly because the sun hurt them.

xxTristan had had more terrifying dreams. He had a hard time holding back laughter as the short black haired male started to through a fit over how scary he was, which wasn't much at all to Tristan. He just listened and watched while he pointed out odd qualities of himself then the shadow thing popped up. That caught his attention because he wasn't sure how that could be faked. It wasn't too hard to notice the red blush on the male's cheeks and this caused Tristan to grin. "You're blushing! Adorable!" he said as he started to laugh; it was beginning hard to hold back his laughter. "Have you seen recent horror films? You don't hold a candle up to them. Now, would you kindly get out of my house before I call the police?"

SweetCicero
All right xD

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:24 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel's eyebrow raised in curiosity to Atticus's answer. None of both? It's not that Nathaniel didn't understand why someone wouldn't want piercings or tattoo's, but, he found it a little odd in this case. Atticus seemed to be an artist; or at least his art work would say so. Usually when Nathaniel met an artist, if it were a singer, drawer, musician etc; they had tattoos somewhere of something. Then again, not everyone would be the same. Oh well. There were other ways of sticking out. β€œYou're odd.” Was Nathaniel's kind way of calling someone a freak. β€œOdd” still wasn't nice, but sounded better.. If Nathaniel may have used a playful, or softer tone to his voice. However he just let the words slip out as if he was really calling Atticus a freak. Once that was said, Nathaniel went back to relaxing in the hammock. The only time Nathaniel was able to use the was with his antlers hidden. His antlers always got in the way, getting tangled and such.. pains...

Something about the way Tristan was grinning was aggravating Renold more.. It boiled his blood to the point of him feeling like he was going to melt soon. Which was hard to do to Renold, he was always cold; worse than a vampire's chill even. Unbelievable. Un-believe-able. Renold was glaring so harshly you could just imagine the little holes it was drilling into Tristan's face. Then.... β€œYou're blushing! Adorable!” Renold nearly spazed out. His two balled fists opened up to face-palm himself. β€œUuuuuuuuuugh....... I'm going to mur-... Film?” Renold was beginning to loose his cool. Horror films? What was a, β€œfilm”? Renold didn't even know... Renold's lips spread into a wicked grin, and he let his hands fall to his sides. He looked up at Tristan as if he hadn't a damned care in the world. β€œI don't know who this, β€œthe police”, person is, but they'll never find me. So go ahead. Do. It.” Oh yes, Renold was taunting, daring, and telling Tristan to call the police. He'd never be found. Renold may not have been able to scare Tristan too much but, he could guarantee he'd be able to hide very well. His best game was β€œhide n' seek”. Though no one ever found him.

Kassumi6
Ohhh, Renold is helpless. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus tilted his head to the side to look at Nathaniel. "I'm not sure if I should take that as an insult." The way it was said felt like and insult, so maybe he should. It wouldn't be the first time someone called him a freak, but it was the first time someone was actually somewhat decent about it. A lot of vampires didn't like him because of his breed; they thought they were a waste really. What were those fangs for if they couldn't suck up blood from the puncture wound? They made for a realistic costume add on and they did scare people at parties. Drunks were the best, so were druggies; their reactions varied, but they were usually too buzzed to really care and were just fascinated. He moved his head so he stared up at the light blue sky and watched the clouds until he closed his eyes. If he wasn't careful he'd fall asleep. After a few moments something small, light, and cold started to slowly fall from the sky onto Atticus. At first he thought it was just the breeze but with one inhale through the nose he could smell the rain. He was quick to get up and grab his things; he really didn't want anything to get wet. As he made it to the patio the rain drops started to grow in size. If Atticus hadn't had a sketch pad with him, he would have just laid in the rain. He opened the door and stepped inside before he looked back at Natheniel. "Staying out or coming in?"

xxIt was too much fun to watch this guy freak out at Tristan. "Oh you wouldn't murder me, silly, you like me far too much to do such a thing." That was a bunch of hot air, but Tristan was having too much fun with this. "You've never seen a movie before? Where have you been for the last few decades?" This was odd to hear; most people had seen a movie. What a dream Tristan was in. He raised an eyebrow at the shorter male when he thought the police were one person. Okay, yeah, this was a strange dream. Why doesn't this guy know who the police are or what films are? What had he eaten before had went to sleep? At least he had some control over himself in this dream; it was pretty rare for him to have this much control. "Fine, I will." Tristan stated as he walked towards the male to get to the stairs. As he walked past him, he was quick to peck the guy on the cheek. Why not? It was just a dream anyway; Tristan could do whatever he damn well pleased and it was his house anyway! He walked down the steps and, forgetting the door was closed, walked right into it. "Ow!" Tristan hissed and rubbed his forehead before his eyes widened. He would have woken up; he'd be awake right now before that happened. Tristan turned around and bolted up the stairs. "The ******** are you?!" Tristan demanded now seeming to go back to worried, but now there was some fear. Why? Because no ******** human being could have done what this guy had!

SweetCicero
Well that was eventful. I thought I was banned or something; found isitdownnow.com and I can't stop laughing at how ticked off people are. Tristan had some fear now xD About damn time!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel didn't hesitate to retort with something. β€œOh, it's an insult.” He informed. For a bit, Nathaniel closed his eyes. The sunlight he had felt before was gone now. The atmosphere was much cooler now that the clouds rolled in more. The little bit of white fluffy clouds were thick, dark, heavy and full of water. It wasn't too long before the clouds began to drip. Gentle drops of water slipped through the leaves and fell onto Nathaniel's nose. Nathaniel wasn't affected negatively. In fact, he was enjoying the feel of the cooling water against his skin and the smell was amazing. He loved the rainy. While Atticus shuffled to get his things collected and out of the rain, Nathaniel remained laying in the hammock, not a care in the world. Then Atticus was speaking to him. Nathaniel would have rather stayed out, oppose to going back inside. However, he was hungry.... That apple wasn't going to hold of his hunger forever. Nathaniel sighed heavily, and reluctantly rolled out of the hammock then onto his feet. β€œIn I guess.” He muttered to himself. Though he took his time to walk to the back door, water slowly started to soak his shoulders. Once through the back door, he went into the kitchen and grabbed another apple. β€œVampy afraid of water?” Nathaniel asked.

Liked Tristan too much? All Renold knew about the guy was his name, and the fact his had to be a little loopy. Why else would the man not have been freaked out? Renold rolled his eyes. 'This guy is real exhausting...' The voice said. Renold sighed heavily and slouched slightly. Tristan was exhausting, and they hadn't been around each other too long.. β€œTell me about it.” Renold muttered. Renold missed part of what Tristan said, seeing he was having his own back and forth with the voice so pleasantly talking within his brain. However he caught the question about where he had been the last few decades. Did Renold know? No. He didn't. Hell, his memory goes back to a day ago and no further.. There was no certainty that Renold even knew if β€œRenold” was his actual name. He just calls himself that because the voice said his name was Renold.. Was it good to listen to a voice in your head? Renold shook his head, silly thoughts for this situation. β€œWh-...” Renold suddenly looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Did this dude, Tristan, just KISS Renold's cheek? The already bright blush on Renold's face grew into an even thicker red color on his cheek. Renold so badly wanted to beat Tristan... Renold was just about to turn to leave, but the Tristan came bolting back up the stairs, demanding answers. Oh, what, reality finally hitting? Renold gave Tristan this deathly glare. β€œWhat am I?” Renold asked. A dark, ink like liquid started to drip down from Renold's eyes like tears. Those tears weren't normal though, oh know, they streamed like little river flows that went all the way down into the palms of his hands where they soaked in. Little black whirl pools were in the palms of his hands. Renold lifted his hand to Tristan, as if to offer a hand of help or something. β€œTake my hand, and I can show you.” Renold answered. In reality, if Tristan took Renold's hand, it would make the male pass out to slip into his true hellish nightmare. In which all of his fears awaited him. Of course, Renold would be there too, and only he or someone awake would be able to awaken Tristan. β€œIt would only take a minute.... I promise.” Renold lied, grinning so big his sharp teeth were exposed.

Kassumi6
I was wondering what was going on, but didn't get mad. xD Also, if you wish to take this route, Renold can really scare the buhjesus out of him. However Tristan may want to ring Renold's neck for this. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:47 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx"Vampy doesn't want his artwork to get ruined." Atticus said as he stuck a tongue out at Nathaniel. He set the pad and case of pencils on the counter. "I like the rain." He looked outside as it started to downpour. The water washed and streamed over the windows as large droplets of water fell from the sky. He smirked a bit as he sat down in a stool. He remembered when he thought it rained because the angels were crying or Gods and Goddesses were. He thought lighting was from the clash of weapons and thunder was the sound of Gods on their chariots. He was little, but it all seemed so ridiculous now. What God would create something like him? He sighed as he got up and walked over to the couch. Maybe he should go to sleep, it wasn't late but the rain and the darkness outside made him sleepy. He sat down on the couch and clicked the television on with the remote. He muted the sound and turned to the news. The were under a severe thunderstorm warning and a flash-flood warning. Where Tristan's house was they were safe due to being at a higher elevation that the city a half mile away. The warning lasted until early in the morning. It was such a quick change of weather. A crack of thunder echoed throughout the spaced out neighborhood and made the house vibrate. It had startled Atticus a bit, but he wasn't too bothered.

xxTristan seemed a bit put off by the odd "tears" the guy had pouring down his cheeks and into his hands. The guy seemed to stop blushing pretty quickly. He looked at the male's hand as he held it out to Tristan. His teal eyes shifted up to stare the male in the eye. Maybe he was being to bold with that. "I don't trust you, but curiosity killed the cat." Hopefully it wouldn't kill Tristan. With slight hesitation he grabbed onto the male's hand. "You're colder than I-" Tristan didn't get to finish his sentence as his eyes rolled back and he fainted to the hard wood floor. Not even the loud crack of thunder woke him up. His hand had lost it's grip of the dark haired male's and had fallen next to him on the floor as he laid on his back, bangs scattered over his closed eyes. Tristan opened his eyes to pure darkness. He wasn't home anymore. Now he must have been in a dream. "Hello?" He called out as he looked around himself. "What did I get myself into...?"

SweetCicero
I was confused and slightly annoyed, but then I did homework and played with a puppy xD It's really, really tempting...I'm not sure if I want to travel through his mental state and fears >D but why not! He's about as stable as I am so he's suppressing sadistic thoughts (like murder really...very...gruesome murders and I can write that if you want) which have become really his only fears aside from being buried alive, small spaces, and dolls...hate dolls...I just shuddered. Hope it's okay I had him just faint...I assumed that would happen if he had to be woken up xD

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:47 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel raised an eye brow at what Atticus said. β€œSure.” He said sarcastically. At least that was one thing they had in common; they both liked the rain. Who wouldn't though? Rain was so energizing and gave Earth's life a refresher too. Nathaniel's eyes shifted over to the television when Atticus switched it on. He watched a bit of the news, too. The flash flood warnings were no worries for them, they were higher up. Good thing too, but that didn't mean the flood wouldn't affect them. They wouldn't be able to get into the town depending on how bad it was. Not that anyone would want to be leaving in such heavy rain. Nathaniel walked around to sit on a stool while he ate his apple, but the loud crack of thunder made him jump. He jumped just enough that when he went to sit down, he missed slightly and fell, taking the stool down with him. He just remained there, laying on the floor trying not to think this was embarrassing. He slowly sat up and rubbed his lower back where he fell on the stool. β€œStupid son of a....” He muttered to himself. As he got up from the ground, he lifted the stool back up and bent over to grab his apple. He was only hoping that Atticus didn't notice..

It was wise not to trust Renold, he was a tricky b*****d. However Tristan took his chances. If it was even possible, Renold was grinning even more. Of course Renold knew what Tristan was going say. It was along the line of, β€œYou're colder than I thought” or something. It was no shock, Renold was close to frozen. Before Renold could have moved to do anything, he vanished into Tristan's nightmares to be. All that was left behind was a pile that looked like ash. When this happened, when Renold played this little trick, he was sucked into the others head. It could have been a horrible thing, but Renold didn't care. He was just there to help everything so much worse. Renold started to giggle madly as he looked at Tristan from afar. Though he didn't just yet approach Tristan, oh no, he was just sitting back for the show for now. 'Ooo! Heheh! Another victim to our games!' The voice said. Renold waved his hand and acted as if he were smacking at someone. "Hush!" He whisper yelled. Hey, if Renold was in Tristan's head, would that have meant he could hear the voice too? Renold hoped not.. Then again, it could push Tristan's sanity further over the edge... Renold just smacked away at the voice, keeping it quiet.

Kassumi6
Well then, this should be entertaining. I'd love to see what you come up with. >:] BTW we seem to have some common fears there... >.> And if you don't feel like going through the whole nightmare, you can always have me make Renold awaken Tristan, or have Atticus wake him up somehow. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:46 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxAtticus simply shook his head at the sarcastic reply he got back. How was he going to put up with this guy? He was starting to hope that the fumigation would be done soon. Bright blue eyes stared out the window again, but only a distorted image of the world outside could be seen through the streaming water. The storm was passing by fast and hopefully nothing flooded in the city. Maybe it would take care of the pest problem. Atticus shook his head; that was mean. He heard something fall on the floor which caused him to turn around on the couch to look at Nathaniel, who was on the floor. He raised an eyebrow at the male in slight confusion and curiosity. He turned around to hide the smirk on his face as he tried not to snicker at the male while he mumbled. It seemed like he hadn’t noticed as long as the darker haired male didn’t look towards the couch. β€œEverything okay?” Atticus asked, no general worry held in his voice; it sounded more like a playful question almost meant to taunt the poor guy.

xxβ€œThese are the things that make me seem like I have trust issues.” Tristan sighed as he sorted of wondered through the darkness. Slowly things began to change. Pure darkness started to morph into an image. Tristan looked around in confusion before he glanced down at his outfit. This was quite the outfit change, but why the hell was he all dressed up and wearing leather gloves? The sleeves of the white shirt were rolled up past his elbow. Something took over. As he walked down a hallway into a room, the scenery changed. A random person, probably someone that Tristan had seen on the street, was tied to a metal chair that was bolted to the cement floor. There seemed to be two different Tristan’s. Both were together, but there seemed to be a moment where Tristan himself came through and seemed frightened and panicked. This would last for a couple seconds while something forced him to move then the other Tristan would take over. This Tristan didn’t seem to have a hint of remorse, guilt, shame, or care for what he was about to do. He untied the person from the chair and forcibly moved them between to metal poles attacked to the floor and the ceiling. He changed their wrists and ankles up before he moved over to a metal table with wheels. On this table were an assortment of items that could be used to cause a lot of pain. What Tristan went for was razor wire. He picked up the long piece of deadly wire and wrapped one end around either hand so it was firmly held in his grip. β€œNo!” Tristan, the normal one, shouted in protest. He had no control. He walked over to the person who was stropped to their underwear and placed the wide against a knuckle of a finger. Slowly he started to move and push the wire into the person finger, but slowly and painfully. The person cried out in pain as Tristan continued, but he stopped half way through the bone. He then moved to the elbow then the shoulder, then to other joints. Slowly he’d torture the person, but he would stop far before he got the wire all the way through. Blood ran down the person onto the floor as this continued. One Tristan was freaking out while the other was thoroughly enjoying it.

SweetCicero
So sorry this took so long. Dogs plus homework takes a lot of energy. It's not much, but nothing else came to mind for Tristan. Renold might have to be the one to wake Tristan up unless he's willing to stomach constant torture xD

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:39 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel rubbed his apple on his shirt, as precaution to rub anything off. Okay, okay... So he had to admit to himself that was a bit silly. It was rainy weather, so the thunder should have been expected. It just threw him off because his sensitive ears. Yeah.. That's why. Nathaniel's eyes shot in Atticus's direction. The guy was asking if everything was alright. What was so wrong with that? The was Atticus asked. It seemed almost as if Atticus was taunting, or tempting Nathaniel's limits.. He was about to break the kind act; as 'kind' as it was anyways. β€œDon't push it, Vampy. You're lucky I'm being nice.” Nathaniel said. PFFFT. As if how Nathaniel was acting could have been considered nice. Nice was smiling, laughing, being gentler with his attitude; this was just being stuck up. Nathaniel sunk his teeth into the apple to straiten out his shirt and dust himself off before he again sat in the stool.

As Tristan left, Renold quietly followed after the man. There was no yet telling what exactly Tristan's nightmares would be. Honestly, Renold figured it'd be something weird. Mainly because Tristan wasn't scared by his little show earlier. However, Renold wasn't prepared to see what Tristan was doing. They came to a stop in a room, and it was like a torture room, or interrogation room of sorts. Only no questions were being asked to find answers. So it must have been some sort of torture chamber. Tristan's had appropriate tools at hand, so Renold couldn't imagine the place being anything else. Renold watched in confusion. Tristan seemed to be split, going from worried to no care, or remorse for his next actions. Tristan started to dig something into the man's fingers, the sight of blood followed. The average person may have jumped in, stopped him, or would have at least looked away or something. Not Renold. He sat there and watched, a wicked smile spread over his lips. β€œThat's just nasty.” Renold said. Inside of mind, the voice was cackling and loving every second of this torture. 'People say we're screwed up?' The voice asked. Renold however didn't really want this going on too long. Just because he was a little off his rocker didn't mean he was heartless.. He didn't necessarily want someone to watch themselves torture an other. Renold stepped out from hiding and reached his hand out to grab Tristan and wake him up. β€œC'mon Tristan, let's get out of here.” Renold said.

Kassumi6
It's understandable. (: Renold can wake him up now if you want. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:32 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxThe smirk still played on the pale male's lips. "For whose sake?" The question seemed to ring in the air through the room. "Not for mine, I assure you. Tristan wants you to be 'nice,'" Atticus said as he raised his hands above he couch so Nathaniel could see the quotation marks he made with his fingers before his arms dropped back down, "So I don't mirror your attitude. Lucky is the worst word you could use. Actually that whole sentence should be reworded. You should say, 'You're lucky you're that Tristan doesn't want me to ask like a total d**k to you because of how impressionable you are and because he doesn't want you to mirror my attitude.'" Atticus stood up and looked at Nathaniel with a smirk, but not a playful smirk he would have if he was himself. This smirk was different. It was arrogant, condescending, confident, maybe even something a villain would wear. His whole personality switched at the blink of an eye. This was how Atticus was; it wasn't likely multiple personality disorder. He had a new character in mind and now he had to play it out. He couldn't help it; sometimes this happened as a defense mechanism, but here there was nothing to actually defend or was there?

xxTristan stopped and looked at the hand then the person it belonged to. As soon as it made contact with his own hand, Tristan jolted up sitting in the attic. He had gasped when doing so and this caused him to try to catch his breath. He swore a few times, not having the ability to quite figure out what to say. He didn't even know if the...whatever the hell the guy was was still in the room. He covered his face with his hands as he swore and tried to calm down from the dream. "Not doing that s**t again," he male grumbled as he stood up and straightened himself out.

SweetCicero
I came to a dead end for what to write for them, so sorry it took two days to reply. That might be a good idea xD I'm not sure if you want Renold to still be in the room with Tristan or not or for him to be visible, I'll leave that up to you. Atticus is going to be a bit...off xD

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:05 pm

User Image
User Image

Annnnnnd, that was it right there. Any last bit 'calm coolness' Nathaniel was managing to hold onto was breaking away. That barrier between him and the ticking time bomb was gone. It was only a matter of time before Nathaniel wanted to punch this guy. β€œFor who's sake?” Really? Nathaniel felt he knew the answer to that. The elk wasn't going to interrupt the vamps fun though, he'd listen to the guy. Nathaniel bit into his apple, and pretend that he wasn't listening to Atticus, but really he was. He couldn't believe this guy. As if Nathaniel cared if Atticus mirrored his attitude. Nathaniel would always push back, like always. Even if HE was the one starting the argument. After Nathaniel finished chewing the apple in his mouth, he glanced at Atticus in the corner of his eye. β€œYou really are trying to push your luck to the limit, aren't you?” Nathaniel got up from the stool to turn and look at Atticus. He had no smirk, no smile, or arrogant expression; he just gave off this cold and uncaring stare. β€œNow, I suggest you sit back down before I have to knock some p***k of a vampire back in his place.” Nathaniel said. He really was trying to stay calm, at least he wasn't yelling... yet..

As soon as their hands came in contact, Tristan would awaken and Renold was sucked right out of Tristan's head. While Tristan was struggling for breath, Renold was also trying to regain himself as well. Waking Tristan up so abruptly was making Renold's head spin in circles. He could hardly stand up straight. Wobbly legged, and dizzy Renold wound up falling back onto his butt. He would have slipped away into the shadows but, he couldn't bring himself to focus enough to do so. He sat there, vulnerable to the human. β€œWhat the hell did you do?” He groaned as he rubbed his head. If his face wasn't so pale, it'd be easier to tell the guy was close to vomiting. Not remembering anything about yourself tended to make you forget pulling a stunt like that made you a little sick afterwords. 'Awwwww! You should have let him suffer longer!' The voice complained.

Kassumi6
I already love Atticus. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:41 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx"And enjoying it quite a lot actually." Atticus commented, still smirking at the taller and increasingly upset male. "You're hot when you're upset...you always seem upset though. I'll rethink that and get back to you later." He grinned now as he walked out from behind the couch and headed for the staircase. He stopped and turned to look at Nathaniel with an eyebrow raised. "Did you call me a p***k? What? Are we in England now?" Of all things for the male to seem offended by, being called a p***k was it. "I'm actually nice. Go look in a mirror and you'll see a p***k you ought to put in his place." Atticus scoffed a little bit, muttering a little more under his breath about being called a p***k.

xxTristan looked over at the guy and rolled his eyes. "What I did? You're the one that touched me and pulled us out of whatever the hell we were in. I blame you for that; I blame myself for agreeing to go into whatever the hell it was. I don't even want to know." Tristan sighed as he laid back down with his arms over her eyes. The lights weren't on, but the lighting hurt. "I'd punch you of I didn't feel like I was drunk and would miss."

SweetCicero
xD He's kind of fun and won't back away from Nathaniel as long as he'd in the right persona.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff