Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:42 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxLet me think about it,” The male hummed as James told Quinton not to use the nickname. “Nope!” He watched the male as he walked into the garage and looked at all his cars. He sighed in fake disappointment as he grabbed the keys to the car James had chosen. “You should get a pink car; it would throw them all for a loop.” Quinton followed James over to the car and got into the drivers’ seat. With the press of a button the garage door opened as the car engine roared to life. They pulled out and the garage closed behind them. He rolled his eyes when James said he blew up the museum. They’ve build another, but whatever as in the old was would likely be lost for good. “Why are you becoming so risky lately? Do you think that will trick them or that detective?” The car came to a gentle stop as they got to a red light. Quinton glanced at the male next to him before he turned his eyes back to the road. “Have you found anything out about that new detective? All I’ve heard is that he’s as good as you, give or take.” The car started to move again as it picked up speed.

xxxBuildings, people, trees, and everything else passed by as Quinton drove slightly over the speed limit. Nothing to get in trouble for, but Quinton also didn’t want to deal with the client longer than need be. He often got sent in to talk to these people. They were usually as paranoid if not more than a mentally ill patient, needing of reassurance, and clingy. Quinton often had to start off by stating that he wasn’t Moriarty if they had never seen the bodyguard before. This often led to anger which lead to an annoyed Quinton very fast. After an explanation, people seemed more cooperative, but suspicious and hesitant. The process went on and on; it as time consuming whether they knew who Quinton was or not. It took left than half an hour to get to the factory. The car was pulled around the back and parked neatly in a parking space. “You or me?” Quinton questioned as he unbuckled the seat belt. If it was James then no big deal, but if it was Quinton then he might need James to explain a few things before going in. More of a briefing really, but short and to the point. Quinton didn’t need all the information about everything just enough to sell it to the nervous wreck inside the building.

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

Jim lips twitched into a frown of irritation when Quint refused to cease using that terrible name. "very well quinty, i'll get a pink one when you pay for it." he snickered lightly and pulled at his seat belt thoughtfully, as if trying to figure out if he wanted to wear it or not. He opted not too, in fear it would wrinkle his suit. He watched as the garage door opened, surprisingly quiet and allowed the sunlight to stream into the dimly lit garage. His eyes flickered over to Quinton when he heard him as why he was being risky so he has noticed, not as inobservant as I assumed. he thought to himself with a slight smirk. "Oh I wouldn't really call it risky. I would call it... playing the game at a different angel." that was all this was to Moriarty, a big game filled with players to be manipulated and defeated. "Not as good as me." he said firmly "No- but he does have the potential." a thoughtful smile played on his lips at this. "Oh he is fun to play with Quint, it is so enjoyable to watch him dance around my crime scenes trying to and sometimes succeeding in figuring them out. Though I fear he will soon have to go, just like all the others." he let out a heavy sigh and leaned his head back against the leather seat. It will be such a shame when he had to get rid of the detective, it would be like having to shoot a prized horse because it hurt its leg.

"I have found out much about him, he pretends to be cold, uncaring yet I can see his heart. See the ones he holds dear. There are few but they are there. And he is the type of man who would do anything for the ones he loves- how foolish. He is also like me in the sense that he craves the truth, the rush of figuring things out. Who knows it may be the downfall of him." he was unsure of whether the last sentence was about himself or the detective or possibly both. he was pulled from his thoughts as he felt the Jaguar come to a halt in front of the factory. Slowly he sat up and glanced out of the tinted windows "Hmm, let us both go in.." James hardly ever went to see someone personally, unless it was of the utmost importance or it made things more dramatic. This time it was simply because he was seeking that rush that would satisfy the boredom that plagued his mind. "Let's go." he hopped out of the car as if they were about to go to an amusement park and he was a little kid. "You may want to be very alert, he is a desperate man. And Desperate men are prone to illogical decisions." This is what made him going in there so dangerous, this man could sell him out in a heart beat if he had cut a deal with Scotland Yard and get off easy on the charges against him.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxA sigh of irritation left Quinton; oh well, he guessed he deserved that. He raised an eyebrow at the male. Not risky? This worried Quinton especially when James referred to what he did or even life as a game. In a game, say chess, you get to play over and over again, but it reality when checkmate is called there’s no recovering. It didn’t matter though, Quinton managed to keep the man alive even if it risked his own wellbeing. How the man talked of the detective was amusing. It’s like he had found a new hobby but more so a shiny new play thing that would become boring as soon as it lost its luster. Or until the guy got too close. Whichever came first really unless he managed to make James mad first. “Yeah, this isn’t risky at all,” he muttered under his breath as he opened the car door and stepped out. He turned his back to the building, scanning the area while he checked his gun. He had extra ammo on him, but not enough for a full on fire fight. “Let’s hope he doesn’t do anything like that today; he’ll meet an early end that way.” Once everything seemed to be in order, he turned and walked towards the building. He kept slightly ahead of James, but to the side. This allowed him to move in front of the man or push him aside should it come to such a thing.

xxxAfter they walked through a door into the building, the male had to hold back a sneeze. The place wasn’t the cleanest. There was dust, a smell that could be associated with mold should it have a scent, and musty air. The windows let light in, but it had to get past the layers of dust. Quinton was sharp, alert; he was ready to pull the hidden gun out at any moment. He glanced around the building as he looked for possible escape routes. Quinton didn’t seem like a genius, but he was intelligent. His brain started to configure plans as soon as he walked into any building with James Moriarty. His job was to protect this man, to use whatever training he had to keep him safe; what kind of bodyguard would he be if he didn’t have a few escape plans in the process? A terrible one. After his eyes stopped scanning, Quinton focused on the jittery man that stood in the middle back of the open area of the building with his back to them. Quinton’s pace instantly slowed as he approached the man more cautiously with narrowed eyes and stiffened posture. He instantly went into protective mode. Not everyone was nervous when they seemed to be especially when their back is to you.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty ignored what the other had to say about how what he was doing was in fact rather risky, since right now he was getting that rush he so desired. He practically skipped his way into the abandoned building, though as he stepped through the creaking doors he seemed to level out. His eyes narrowed as he took in everything around him, the dust patterns on the floor, the way the man held himself, the way the dust in the air seemed to pull in one direction which showed there was an evident draft in the large room. Almost immediately his eyes noticed the distinct pattern of two different sets of shoes in the dirty floor, one being that of a man with size 11 feet and one size 10. The man that had the large shoes seemed to of gone off in the direction that the draft was, which meant he had opened a door and hadn't closed it all the way, to either go up on the second floor to observe from a higher vantage point or one of the offices with the broken windows that lined the left side in case he needed to rush in. "Hmm." A smiled played on his lips as he came to a stop behind the on edge man. "Ahem." he cleared his throat causing the rather large middle aged man to whirl around to face them, a gun clutched in his right hand. "Moria-Moriarty?" the man asked, having never seen his actual face before. "How clever of you to deduce." Jim said in a dry manner, his eyes rolling obnoxiously.

His eyes flickered over to Quinton, giving him a serious look as he tapped his finger four times against the manila folder. A silent warning that this man was not alone and that he should be prepared. "Do you have the information I asked for?" The man asked gruffly, taking a step towards James. Moriarty sighed, his cheeks puffing out in an almost humorous way. "Noooo, I came here just to see your pretty face." he said in an almost serious way if it weren't for the overly playful look in his dark eyes. He held up the manila folder waving it around as if it were a fan and didn't contain extremely important documents. It was obvious that he intended to taunt and tease the high strung man, to have fun with him before giving him the information he so desired. "Come on moriarty give it to me." He growled as he lifted the gun as if he was going to point it at him "ah-ah-ah!" Moriarty held up a finger and looked over at Quint. "I've already had him kill one person today, do you want to make that two?" he asked with a devious grin. While he was conversing with this man his mind was steadily going through the blueprints of the building trying to deduce where the second man would be laying in wait. Finally he figured it out and a jovial grin spread on his lips, the kind of smile that he always got when he managed to put all the puzzle pieces together. There was an office on the first floor, barely visible from where Quint and Jim stood that was dark and large enough that a man could crouch behind the broken window and watch without being seen.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:12 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxA small chuckle escaped Quinton at James’ response when the man asked if he was Moriarty. He found it funny when the male became sarcastic. He almost laughed again at the males’ second response. It wasn’t often that James was like this with people and Quinton got to witness it because the guy hardly interested with clients let alone people. Be he didn’t laugh. The silent signal was enough for the man to be even more on edge even if he didn’t show it. Where was this second person? He took a casual half step closer to James as if he were bored before he placed his hand in front of his mouth to cough a little. James knew the difference between a real cough and a faked cough when it came to Quinton. This meant he needed a hint or something so he could figure out where the second person was. Too bad he didn’t have another gun with. Maybe James should start carrying a hand gun if he wasn’t. It would help out when there were more than just two people around. Could the guy even aim and shoot a gun? Probably, yeah, he should have been able to. He had to have some way to protect himself when Quinton wasn’t around.

xxxWhen the gun came out, Quinton stood almost fully in front of James. His face became dark as he send a dark, burning glare at the man. Knuckled cracked as he clenched his first. He didn’t indicate that he had a gun on him. He had a bullet proof vest under the shirt, which would explain why he never wore the tight shirts James wanted him to. Quinton might be willing to risk his life for James, but he did want to live. He wore a bullet proof vest when he was working and had one in the trunk of his car just in case. He tried to talk James into wearing one once, but that ended with Quinton shutting up about the topic. He had nothing to actually say; he’d let James to the talking unless he had something to add.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty noticed the others 'cough' and knew he had to give him a hint as to where the second man was, otherwise he wouldn't be able to figure it out. When the gun was pulled and quint stepped in front of him protectively a shrill laugh escaped James' lips "come now no need to get feisty." he purred as he placed a hand on Quints shoulder and moved so he was beside him and not protected behind him. He gently squeezed his shoulder then leaned in and whispered into his ear "The office in the corner, don't worry though i don't think he is dangerous, but stay alert." As he did this the man shifted uncomfortable, his eyes flickering between the two men. "hey! what did you say to him?" Moriarty sighed and rested his head on Quints shoulder. "Just how wonderful his butt looks in his jeans." he said innocently with a mock coy smile. He then moved away from his body guard and began to casually pace around the large room, his shoes gently clicking against the concrete surface cuasing the sound to echo off the walls.

"Tell me, if i give you this information how do i know you wont just ******** UP!" he yelled the last part, completely losing it for a second. clenching his jaw he looked over at his client who was practically shivering in his shoes and continued calmly. "Again." By now Moriarty was no longer worried about the man in the office, if he had wanted to kill them he would of done it by now. So he was either there to gather information, or he was there to protect his client in case things got ugly. "i wont, i swear i wont. It was that damn detective," this caught Moriarty's interest immediately. "ooohhhhh" a Cheshire cat like grin spread across his lips, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "Oh this just got fun." he walked over to his client, completely ignoring the fact he still had the gun in his hand. "take it.. but know now you owe me. and i will be calling on you soon." he placed the Manila folder in his clients shaking hands. "Oh and tell your friend, i hope he got the information he was looking for." he gently patted his clients cheek then turned on his heels to walk back to Quint. Leaving the man with a look of complete shock. "Come on, lets go the dust in here is beginning to stick to my suit." he said with a disgusted sneer.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:58 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton didn’t approve of James moving out from behind him, but he’d allow it for now. When his shoulder was squeezed, he leaned down to the side slightly to listen to that the man had to say. His eyes didn’t move in the direction of the other person’s location; the client didn’t need to know they knew. Quinton rolled his eyes at what James said. Really? That of all things? James did seem to really want to mess with this guy and the damage was done already. He wouldn’t say anything about it yet. His eyes stayed on the man with the gun as James moved away to walk around the room. An amused eyebrow raised when his boss lost it and yelled at the man. If James did that again the client would probably piss himself; that would be a sight. He watched at the man begged only for James to take an interest in that bloody detective. Was someone jealous now that his boss had his attention on someone else? Slightly, but it was typical of a man who got bored with people. How Quinton was still around was beyond him. Trust was one thing, but he didn’t think it would overrule boredom.

xxxFinally a smirk make it on the man’s face. He had been a statue for most of the time. Sure, he chuckled, but that didn’t mean he cracked a smile. He quite enjoyed the look on the man’s face before he looked from the client to where the other person was hidden then back at the man. He shook his head before; people would learn eventually. His eyes settled back on the male he worked for and he nodded. “After you.” Quinton said as he stepped aside for James to go first. His eyes settled back on the client, who was still in shock. He gave him a glare that dared him to try anything as they left. He followed behind James as they left the building. Once outside he waited for the door to close before a smirk settled back on his lips. “My butt looks good in these jeans?” he questioned, trying not to laugh as he spoke.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty would never admit it but he had made a mistake. He should not of gone in, or when he noticed the second person in the building he should have left immediately. But his own need for excitement had driven him to stay. However now as he casually walked out of the building, holding an era of being untouchable, his mind was reeling with the information that that man could have acquired from simply listening to their conversation. Yet somehow this was exciting to James, the idea that Scotland Yard, or even one of his clients, were finally catching up to him had his bored mind entertained. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard Quinton speak up. "Oh most definitely." He said with a sly smile, obviously in a rather good mood now that he was no longer bored. Of course it would only last an hour or so, possibly even less. "While I usually detest blue jeans, they do suit you."

He winked at the other before opening the passenger door and sliding into the seat. His dark eyes glanced out the window and to the abandoned factory building. perhaps with this slip up, things will become more entertaining. Oh maybe the detective will even get involved. he thought to himself as he smoothed out his suit, brushing off any dust that was clinging to the material. "I believe we are already done for the day.... how booorrring." he sighed the last part in a singsong voice as his head tilted back and he stared up at the ceiling of the car. Already the high from this little meeting was wearing off and he craved something more. "I wonder if the detective was called in for the museum explosion. Oh maybe I should make this a string of explosions and see if he can figure it out." James sounded like a small child planning their birthday part as he spoke to himself.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:09 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxWith the shake of his head and a chuckle, Quinton got into the car. He started the car as the male continued to talk before he pulled out of the parking space and drove out of the lot. He glanced over at the male in the seat next to him with his left eyebrow raised. “Do you want to stop by somewhere before we go back to your house?” he questioned. Maybe the man wanted to attempt something even more bold by planting the bombs himself and, very likely, having Quinton help. They’ve done little things before that they were never caught for, but most things James had other people do. They weren’t too far from the house, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t turn around to go somewhere else. Come to think of it, checking the car for any trackers and bugs would be good to go before they went anywhere. Just because there were two people in the building didn’t mean there weren’t more outside. Quinton took a detour, that would be obvious to James, by turning at the third stop light when he should have gone straight to get back to James’ house. He started to glance around the car to see if anyone had tampered with the inside. James would have an idea what was going on. After a few blocks they came to a parking lot that was a short walk from some trails and a playground. He parked the car and turned the motor off.

xxxQuinton unbuckled his seat belt before he got out of the car. He slowly walked around the car, scanning every part of it. Was he paranoid? Maybe a little, but the last thing they needed was to be tracked to James’ home or anywhere else that could tie them to a crime. James could search the inside of the car if he wished. For someone who seemed like just the muscle, Quinton was fairly smart and he had a damn good memory. A photographic memory to be exact. It came in handy when he had to remember things from certain documents. He knew how all the cars were to look and what would be out of place. When he got to the back of the car near the lights he spotted a small little bump. He squatted down and pocked at it. It was a magnetic tracker; small and unnoticeable unless you were looking for it, had a memory like Quinton, or a bit of OCD like James. Keep your car in as good condition as James kept his and you’ll know when something is there that shouldn’t be. He was able to pull the tracker off and walked the rest of the way around the car. When he got to the passenger side he lightly knocked on the window with a knuckle to get James’ attention. He held up the tracker for the man to see. This was a tracker that James would put on his car; the guy would have it hidden better if he wanted to track where his cars were if they were taken.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty pondered for a moment trying to decide whether or not he wanted to go somewhere else before going home; however, he never got the chance to voice his opinion as he noticed Quinton took a sudden wrong turn. Which never happened, which also meant something was up. Immediately Jims eyes began to scan around the car looking for any signs that something was amiss. It seemed as if the interior was fine, nothing out of place, everything exactly the way it was. No sign that any human being had been in here other than himself and Quint. When the car came to a stop he watched as his guard got out and began to pace around the outside of the car, examining it closely. After a couple moments he saw Quint bend over through the year view mirror then make his way to the passenger side. Immediately James noticed the small device in his hand. you have got to be kissing me. He thought to himself as his dark eyes filled with a deadly rage.

Slowly he got out of the passenger side and plucked the small tracked out of Quintons hands, his steady unmoving gaze examining the device closely. "I knew it, that little rat." he growled under his breath as he then sauntered over to a nearby vehicle and placed the tracker under the bumper. "I believe I want to take a visit to a local elderly home." he said as he walked back to the car, his entire body ridged as he was obviously seething with anger. Not because of the tracker, but the fact he hadn't thought to search for one. The home he was speaking of was where his clients grandmother resided, and he had every intention of blowing the place sky high. He pulled out his sleek black phone and began to type away at the keyboard, going through his connections to get all he needed for his little revenge plan. Moriarty knew everyone's pressure points, he had to otherwise he would have no leverage on them and that was simply unacceptable. He even knew Quintons but he kept that to himself, saving it for the day he may truly need to use it. "2213 Cumberland Avenue." he gave quint the address as he slid back into the passenger seat of the car.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:17 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxAn eyebrow raised as he watched James become increasingly angry. He tried his best, but a small smirk appeared. He really shouldn’t enjoy seeing the male mad as much as he did, but he found it attractive for some reason. An elderly home? That was new. He watched the man pull out his phone before he quickly hit the buttons on his short hunt to find a piece of information. Once he was given the address, Quinton simply nodded and walked around the car. He couldn’t truly tell why the male was mad. Sometimes it was for the obvious, like the tracker, sometimes it was for the not so obvious, Quinton thinking of searching the car and not James, and other times it was just random, mood swings were common. He buckled into his seat before he started the car. He pulled out of the parking lot and took a right. “I really shouldn’t say this right now, but you’re very attractive when you’re angry.” Quinton said bluntly as his eyes remained focused on the road. Would that add fuel to the already blazing fire? Maybe, but James wasn’t likely to do too much to him for it.

xxxIn total, after a couple red stop lights and a few turns, it took about three minutes to get on Cumberland Avenue. After they were on the street, the car went at a steady pace before they pulled into the elderly home. Glistening Heights was printed on the sign in swooping cursive letters. Quinton drove at a slow speed over to the small guest parking lot. He parked at the first space he saw. He looked at the man next to him with an eyebrow raised. “Are we looking, setting up, or both?” Quinton asked before his eyes looked at the building. He assumed more explosives would be involved, but he didn’t know if James wanted to look around then get blue prints, get things set up for someone else to rig the building or for them to get the explosives, or do both in one day. Why this place anyway? Why would James want to rig an elderly home?

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Moriarty's eyes were glued to his cell phone screen as he was receiving incredibly important information from some of his loyal employee's. Which included some blue prints which were rather hard to read but it was easy enough as he already located the optimal location to plant the explosives. His attention was diverted for a split second as he heard Quintons comment about how he was attractive when he was angry. For a moment it looked as if he may crack a smile but it was gone the moment it appeared and instead his eyes narrowed and he scoffed. "oh, this isn't angry Quinty." he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. If he was truly angry his client would already be dead, along with whoever was in that backroom. He may have been extremely angry initially, but that was simply because he was instable and his emotions were constantly going crazy. Now this was him craving revenge for his idiotic client thinking he could undermine his authority and try to get him caught. It was honestly a stupid move on his clients part for trying to cross him.

When the car came to a stop James did something rather odd, he began to change in the car. He opened his glove compartment and pulled out a little duffle bag, in it a old beaten up baseball cap, a pack of gum, a pair of blue jeans, black t-shirt and some old tennis shoes. it took him five minutes to remove his current clothing and another five to wiggle into the change of clothes. Once dressed he messed up his nearly always perfect hair and popped a piece of gum in his mouth. "I, my love, am going in alone. You will wait out here for me." leaning forward he grabbed Quinton by the front of the shirt, giving him a very serious look. "Under no means will you come in after me.' he then proceeded to press his soft lips to the others in a ferocious kiss, a small growl escaping his lips as he pulled back. It was rather obvious that Moriarty was getting the high of excitement he so craved in his every day life. "Be back soon." he winked at the other then jumped out of the passenger door before Quinton could say anything or protest in any way.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:49 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxFair point. Quinton hadn’t been around an angry James before, but he would stand by what he said. An eyebrow raised as he watched the male change. And yes, by all means, Quinton quite enjoyed watching. Quinton’s angled down giving him a rather serious look, but before he could open his mouth to protest James had grabbed him by his shirt, giving a prompt and slight yank to silence the male. Oh no, he would be—Quinton’s eyes widened when James’s lips met his own. He was baffled by the random action. Where was all this coming from? He watched the male exit the vehicle still in a mild state of shock before he slammed his fists against the steering wheel and shouted, “s**t!” James knew damn well what happened whenever he did this. Quinton would be paranoid and worried until James was back in his sight again. He got out of the car and walked around to the other side where he leaned against the passenger side door. He patted his jacket before he pulled out the pack of cigarettes. Twice in one day; he better get something decent out all this by the end of the day. That little kiss wasn’t going to cut it.

xxxAs he opened the package of cigarettes a rather loud voice cleared its throat while Quinton pulled out a white and brown stick. He looked up to see a woman who pointed to the no smoking sign. Of all things. He thought bitterly as he nodded and put the cigarette back into the box then the box into his jacket. The woman walked away to go enter the door along with a few others. I should buy a stress ball. Quinton thought while his glanced around at the people that walked passed. He pulled out his phone and decided now was as good a time as any to get some of the apps and things organized. Every few seconds his eyes would glance up from the phone to see if James had left the building. The man would be lucky to not be greeted with a vise like hug.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James couldn't help but enjoy the look of shock in the others eyes when he had kissed him, it was always fun to take people off guard with random actions. As he walked up to the Elderly home, he just barely heard Quinton yelling in frustion from the car. he worried way to much. he thought to himself with a slight smile. As he entered the building he put on his baseball cap and went right to the front desk, a pleasant smile playing on his lips. "Hello, i'm here to see my father in room 201. Jackson Elbridge. " He said as he flashed his pearly white teeth to the young woman behind the desk. His eyebrow quirked slightly as he saw a blush form on the girls cheeks and she tried to hide her eyes behind a layer of blonde hair. "oh of course sir, let me get you a visitors pass real quick" dull yet cute, too bad you'll be dead soon. he thought to himself as he took the visitors pass from her and thanked her for her help.

He turned on his heals and sauntered down the hall, his hands in his pockets and continuously snapping his gum between his teeth. His first stop was to the men's second floor bathroom, which was usually empty at this time as the patients were often down on the first floor eating dinner at this time. In the bathroom he went to the back left stall and found a black back pack that had all the things he needed. my people are always so dependable. he thought to himself as he heaved the pack onto his shoulder and walked back out of the bathroom, heading straight for the janitors closet. It was easy for him to pick the lock to the Janitors closet and slip inside. While in there he changed into one of the brown jumpsuits that were mandatory for all of the Janitors in this building. This way, while he was setting up the explosives in the vents no one would question him.

It took him six minutes to find the correct air vent that would create the optimal amount of destruction, then it took him exactly fifteen minutes to set up the bomb, putting a ten minute timer on it. "tick tick tick." he hummed to himself as he closed the vent and headed back to the janitors closet, where he stripped the jumpsuit off and dropped the back pack to burn in the fire that was inevitable from the explosion. He then hurried down the steps and casually walked out of the building, waving politely to the young woman behind the desk. It had taken him a total of an hour to get all of this done, having purposefully dawdled in the beginning to worry Quinton. "All done, see I can take care of things alllllll by myself daddy." he said in a taunting childish tone, as he walked over to the car, looking rather out of character in his casual wear.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:36 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton was starting to get jittery. He had to fidget with his phone to keep calm and appear to be normal. Within five minutes ever app he had in his phone was organized. He had a few different apps. He had a phone tracker so he knew where James’ phone was in case he needed to find him (and vice versa), a clock that had a timer, stop watch, and so forth, a leveling app, a few games, a planner, and many other things. After what felt like the millionth time Quinton looked up from his phone he spotted the male. He slid his phone into his back pocket after he pushed himself off the car, his head remaining down until James spoke. Quinton looked up at him with a dark grin, one that James wouldn’t be accustomed to seeing because Quinton had never been this angry around the man before. “Good for you,” he started off in a tone that was too happy for even him then the expression changed to one of pure anger. “Get in the bloody car.” He snapped, his voice cut through the air like a swift axe through bone. Oh yes, Quinton was far beyond done for the day. He had never had to deal with this much in one day before.

xxxHe walked around to the driver’s side of the car and closed the door, luckily he didn’t slam it; he didn’t want an inanimate object to suffer just James. He waited for the man to get in the car and waited until he was buckled in. He pulled out of the small parking area, drove out of the circle, and onto the main street. They ended up having to stop at the red light right outside of the entrance. The car was dead silent. Quinton had nothing to say and wanted to say nothing. Well, he had a few choice words for the man, but he wasn’t about to start. This would at least allow James time to detonate the bomb if he was able to or see the explosion from a safe distance away from the building.

| Attire |

AnimaMule

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out