12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:00 pm
|I{•------» Ðamian ⅋ ÐÐ «------•}I|

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian smiles and nods. " that would be great. " he follows Mycroft walking down the hall which had older looking pictures in it. They interested Damian, he decided he'd have to take a closer look at them later.
Damian enters with a light blush, it was weird for someone to open the door from him let alone to someone's home. The smell of the bread wafted through his nose and warmed his insides. " my mom used to make cinnamon bread." he says almost in a trance. " its..perfect." he blushes a little brighter for the bluntness but it was warm and inviting even if it wasn't a interior decorators idea of the sense. Damian looks over at Mycroft. " it's really nice." he admits and smiles. "Somone would be lucky to have you." he smiles." You're nice, inviting, and your...well together." he laughs lightly as he felt the opposite of all those things.

♚-------------------♚

Outfit: No darling its fine it doesn't have to be detailed. causual

ooc:
~and you say you don't want to see the sun anymore.

Majestic Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:35 am
Mycroft could not help but grin at the compliment of his apartment. Usually he did not invite others into his sanctuary, preferring no one to delude his illusion happiness that hung over the place that he made his home. But with the other standing there, gazing in awe at the surroundings, Mycroft could not help but feel like the blanket of illusion could become reality. He could only chew on his bottom lip at the thought, for he had only just met the other today and more or less the young fellow was merely being polite, in Mycroft's mind. Yes, that thought alone left a bitter taste in his mouth, but he continued with an airy laugh in his voice, "Why, thank you. Unfortunately, I do not have a significant other." He waved his hand as if it did not matter. "Anyway, you are more than welcomed to look around as I put my groceries away. Afterwards, we can head off to the library in your car." With that, he began to unload the plastic bag and set off to put the items in their necessary places.

lovemusictot

Dramatical Murderess

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:10 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian didn't mean to but a mile wide smile spread across his face. He wasn't happy the male was ALONE but he was happy Mycroft was...on the market. The thought made him shudder then blush rosy read. The fact he had even though, for a second that way was ridiculous. Just because Mycroft was being nice to him didn't mean he had THOSE feelings for him. Damian takes in a deep breath cooling himself down. " Cool! okay." Without another word he scampers off to search his new surrounding, even if he wasn't going to be there long. The smell dispersed a little as he exited the kitchen area and looked around everything was neat, tidy and clean, which was a plus. Damian himself wasn't the best at keeping things clean; procrastination being his friend, and that was why he was living in odds and ends and looking for a last minute roomy.
He opens a door and peaks in but quickly shuts it. " Oops." He mutters having opened Mycroft room. And even though it looked relatively as clean as the rest of the home and (from the quick glance) didn't seem like anything was out of place it felt like taboo. he turns and goes quickly back into the living area.

♚-------------------♚

Outfit: causual

ooc:

Majestic Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 am
Mycroft had just finished by the time Damian returned back to the living room. With a grin, he teased, "Find anything you like?". He walked over to stand in front the other. "We better head off to the library now before they close." Mycroft stated, looking down at Damian with a smile playing on his lips. Unconsciously putting his hand on the small of the other's back, Mycroft led Damian back to the hall and to where the stairs were located at the other end. They were only on the second floor of the building, so it took a short amount of time and energy to reach the bottom of the stairs and back in the main lobby.

The sun burnt man behind the desk only gave a small nod of his head to indicate that he acknowledged them. Leaning forward, Mycroft whispered into Damian's ear, "He can be friendly if you don't disrupt him from whatever he's doing.". Once outside, the older male removed his hand that had been placed on the other's back and stretched his arms behind his head. "So, where is your car located?", He asked, looking down at Damian. "Then, after we're done, I can show you this cafe that serves delicious pasteries.". For a moment, Mycroft forgot that he was supposed to help the other with the search for a place to live.

ooc: if my posts start to change after while ((not boring and plain)), it is because I'm slowly learning how to accomplish goals about posting CX it will *probably* not be soon, but eventually...hopefully... :3
lovemusictot

Dramatical Murderess

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:51 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian nods at the mans comment. " Okay." He blushes slightly with the gentle touch though in his head it played a little more than just a friendly gentle touch. Damian had to fight from leaning into it too much.
He smiles looking over at the pump man he looked contempt, enough anyways. " Well uh.." he stammer. " its back at the grocery store." he blushes a little more and giggles softly. " Ooh I love sweets." he admits and continues to walk out and towards the grocer again. He wished he would have thought out the car situation a little more. Damian quickly became too comfortable with the males soft gesture.

♚-------------------♚

ooc:Styling never worries me darling just remember the quote. im loosing some rp as my summer begins but I will still be posting just may be more time before it get around to it

Majestic Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:16 pm
With a smile dancing on his lips, Mycroft stretched his hands to the sky, laced his fingers, and slowly rested them on the back of his neck. He does not mind that they have to walk back to the store in order to obtain Damian's car. Mycroft was more ecstatic about the other's reply to his statement about the cafe. It was just a mere stated opinion, but Mycroft took it as a yes. And with that thought, it was further twisted into that they were going on a date. It did make the older male feel giddy.

"Well, then, you are going to love the cafe." Mycroft said, smiling down at Damian.

ooc: am terribly sorry i took forever QwQ and more apologies for such a short reply!! TT^TT
lovemusictot

Dramatical Murderess

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:08 am

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian walks with Mycroft out and back in the direction of the store. He didn't know exactly where he was going and it showed by how he leaned into Mycroft's hand. Damian catches a glance of the males smile and it makes him smile, Mycroft seemed like a nice man but not super happy. The way he spoke made Damian feel a little heart ache for the man but his smile... His smile said a thousand happy things. " YOu have a great smile.."

♚-------------------♚

ooc:np

Majestic Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm
Mycroft had only blushed when the other stated he had a great smile. He had never really been told before that he had a nice smile. For the first time, the older male actually felt flustered. "Why...Thank you." He managed, trying to appear only flattered, instead of overly excited. As they neared the store and where Damian's car should be located, Mycroft now realized he still had his hand on the small of the other's back. "Uh...sorry" Mycroft murmured, placing his hand against his side. He usually never got so touchy with another, but the way Damian had leaned onto his hand when he first placed it there indicated that the he had been fine with it.

"So, where is your car?" Mycroft asked, trying to put an air of ease into his voice.

lovemusictot

Dramatical Murderess

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:48 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

Damian nods and unlocks his car from where they were. " its over there." he walks over and keeps a weak smile. Having lost that gentle contact with Mycroft made him feel cold and alone once again.
Damian slides in and he waits for Mycroft to get it. " maybe...Maybe.." he shakes his head. " nevermind..." he murmurs.

♚-------------------♚

Majestic Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:07 pm
Mycroft slid into the vehicle, slipping the seat belt on once he closed the door. He took a quick glance of the inside of Damian's car and finally focused his attention back on the other. "You have a nice car." He complemented. With a confused smile at hearing the inaudible mumbles, the older male situated himself in a more comfortable position and asked, "Hm? Is something wrong?". Cocking his head to get a better view of the brunette's face, Mycroft gently nudged Damian in a sympathetic manner, coming to the conclusion that something might be upsetting him.

lovemusictot

Dramatical Murderess

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:20 pm

~ You sleep till may...
♚-------------------♚

" Thanks" Damian couldn't just sat 'hey actually lets not actually look for
a home for me i want to live with you' Cause that would seem odd and
very selfish. Damina wanted badly though to be selfish. " Guide the way."
he luaghts nervously and out the car in gear.

♚-------------------♚

Majestic Otaku

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces