Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 pm
User Imageccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccc

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

ashgffThis is your night with arms wide open.
adfgsfI'm the option you shouldn't have chosen.
hfsghjScared of the dark, the door's wide open.
kjsfhhThis is the night you'll regret in the morning.

xxThe look Alistair gave Matias was one that said, ‘you liar.’ He shook his head at Matias. “I said I couldn’t sleep not that I ran outside in search of a stranger to teach me how to make shadow puppets.” He pointed out, this time speaking slightly louder as if to indirectly state that Matias was deaf, but he just grinned at the male. “He gave me a choice; you hit me over the head with Lord knows what.” Alistair muttered while he rubbed the back of his head. “It’s fine. I’m…sorry I bit you, but you had it coming,” he said as he gave the male a slightly annoyed look. What was he meant to do? Blindly trust someone that hit him over the head with an object as his age? Nope! Not happening.

xxThe white haired male just watched as Matias went off. From shadow puppets all the way to taking his words as a challenge. He was having a hard time keeping a straight face. “Clearly it isn’t,” he commented about the handstand on the horse, “Horses aren’t meant to be ridden like that either.” He pointed out before he watched the male flop onto the ground. “Right,” he rolled his eyes before Matias called Maria she demon. When the woman walked in, the male couldn’t resist. He fell back and laughed before he covered his mouth at how Matias reacted. He sat back up and looked at the male who groaned at the mention of another story. “I rather like these stories.” Alistair looked at Maria and smiled at her. “I did, thank you.” He then looked at Matias. “Everyone back at the castle calls me either Alistair, Ali, or Al. Being called Prince or Prince Alistair becomes a bit annoying after a while. Thank you, Maria.” Alistair looked from the red head to the woman after she placed the tray between them. “People call you Mattie, so you’re the last person that should be giving me looks for having the nickname of a girl.” Alistair gave the red head a devious smirk.

x
Give me thunder, give me lightning,hshshs
and I will give you every part of mejsshd
Take me dancing, get me agfffh
Play that old guitar and we will sing.adfsdd

Cisala Elden
Interesting... They're both pretty entertaining xD I'm tempted to have a slight twist and have Alistair slowly develop a little crush on one of the men. Still young, but just to see what would happen. I'm not sure quite yet though~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:51 am
☪Mattias

❛Mattie/Matt❜

Loren☪

Maybe the planets
Are trying to become the stars
And we really came from Mars

User Image

The earth is alive
And man is a parasite
And heavenly bodies make us fight

Matias glared at the white haired male when he admired to liking the stories Maria told him. "Laugh it up all you want, but we will see who had the last laugh in the end." He growled quietly, earning himself a chuckle from Maria. "Come now Mattie you were such an adventures spirit as a kid, still are actually, there are bound to be a lot of funny stories about you... Now one any to know what you hit this poor boy over the head with. I can see the goose egg from here. I should of brought end something to bring down the swelling now that I think about it. I'll remember to do so when I bring your lunch Ali dear." Maria cooed affectionately, letting Matias know that she had taken a liking to the Prince. "I leave for a night and you win over the Witch. I don't think I want anyone else in here, you might win over the rest of my group." He chuckled quietly before giving Maria a sheepish grin. "I used my fist. I may or may not of freaked out when I saw him. I was only acting out of instinct I swear!" He muttered defensive, receiving a smack upside the head from the woman. "Matias Cromick Loren you apologize right this second for hitting the poor boy." Maria ordered making Matias flush reef once more. "But I'm a grown man now you." He stopped seeing the look that Maria was giving him and decided to do as he said. "I'm sorry I hit you." He mumbled, covering his face with his messy hair, this seemed to please Maria.

"Only Granny and the kids call me Mattie, the rest just call me Matt. And, I have known Granny since the day I was born. She can call me whatever the hell she wants." He stated calmly as he reached for a loaf of bread, and immediately began to tear into it ravenously. "I call him Mattie because I know he dislikes it and he is to nice to do anything. If you ever want to mess with him just call him Mattie and he gets all flustered." She whispered quietly to the prince, earning a suspicious glare from Matias. "What are you two up to?" She asked suspiciously, watching Maria as she patted Alistair's cheek gently before leaving.

"What did she say to you? What have you done to get Granny onto your side?" Matias asked accusingly as he reached for one of the glasses of water. He was beginning to grow suspicious of Alistair's and Maria's relationship, he never saw he act that way towards a stranger and he was beginning to wonder if the other had known Maria before the met here in the cell. "Hey last night." He began to say after a while. "No one got hurt. Maria had told me that you asked about the raid. So I just want you to know that no one from the academy for hurt, well except for the instructor but he had been trying to beat the students into action." He said calmly, looking down at the glass almost as if he were trying to avoid looking at the other. Maria had told him to reassure Prince about the raid, and he had willingly agreed to do so. But, Naria hadn't told him how awkward it would be to do so.

Kassumi6
Oh my god that would be so much fun. All I can imagine is Matias sitting there wondering why he suddenly hated one of his men and wondering why he can't bring himself to trust the guys any longer XD. I don't mind if you decide to go through with it~ it sounds like fun!
Ah! I finished making my Dragon Master and I love him. Help. I can't help but wish he were real so that I could cuddle him!

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:55 pm
User Imageccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccc

User Image
listair lynt
Prince of Soloman

ashgffThis is your night with arms wide open.
adfgsfI'm the option you shouldn't have chosen.
hfsghjScared of the dark, the door's wide open.
kjsfhhThis is the night you'll regret in the morning.

xxHa ha.” Alistair said as he leaned slightly closer to the male before he moved back to sit normally. When Maria mention that she could see the bump on his head, Alistair was quick to put a hand over it. He wasn’t going to leave this cell until that bump was less noticeable. A glare was sent at Matias when he said he hit Alistair with his fist out of instinct. “I did bite you, so I think we can call it even. Apology accepted,” Alistair said as he removed his hand from his head and smiled at Maria. “It would be nice if you could. Thank you again, Maria.” Alistair had a hard time not laughing at Matias as he explained what people called him and it was even harder when Maria whispered in his ear that calling him Mattie would make Matias flustered. He watched Maria leave before he redirected his gaze to the red head.

xxAn eyebrow raised as Matias spoke to him in an accusing tone. “She knew my mother that’s probably why. I’m also better behaved than you are and, as you said, I charm people.” Alistair laughed at the last thing on that little list. Charm? Alistair didn’t see it, but he didn’t have the ability to watch himself. He looked at the ground as he started to calm down before he looked back at Matias. He nodded, seeming to be relieved. “She said you didn’t have it in you to harm them. I’m not worried about Walton; I know what he does and I’ve experienced it. You can beat him bloody if you like just don’t allow your father or mine to find out about it.” Alistair shrugged. He crossed his legs, classic pretzel style, and set his hands in his lap. He started to play with the ring mindlessly before he remembered he hadn’t thanked Matias. “Thank you…for not sending the ring. Even if someone did come for me, I don’t think I would get it back.” Alistair glanced at Matias for a moment then smiled a little. “That sounds odd, but it’s not the King that truly rules any Kingdom.

xxAlistair had to pause for a moment. Maria had told him to try to explain to Matias why the current Queen had to be done away with as well. “It’s a misconception to think that the King is the one that rules at all times. He has the power and the authority, yes, but he’s merely a puppet. When my mother, Penelope, was Queen, my father started to act differently. He was kinder, more thoughtful of the people. Why? Because he wanted to impress my mother and by doing so he started to like to do all those things she spent a majority of her time doing. When she died…” Alistair’s calm and serious tone faltered for a moment before he regained his composure, “When my mother died, my father got angry with the world. He lost sight of what he loved about her and what he loved because of her. He started to become selfish again. When he married that…that wrench things got worse. That woman acts likes she cares for every soul in the Kingdom, but she doesn’t. She wants money, power, useless belongings; she’s brought that out in my father. She’s gotten him to raise the taxes, keep me out of every meeting, every document, and every room that my mother had something to do with. She despises my mother and I, which is why I might not have gotten the ring back if you were to send it; she'd hide it, sell it, or melt it down. The King is only a visual; the Queen is the ruler.” Alistair took a moment to rid himself of the angered tone and expression before he looked at Matias. “You’ll have to remove both the King and the Queen if you want anything to change; removing the King won’t be enough.

xxAlistair looked back down at his hands again before he pulled the hairband out of his hair. His hair was short in the front, but longer in the back reaching just past the middle of his back. He usually had it pulled back so it didn’t fly everywhere in the wind and to keep his neck cool even if it was in a low ponytail. “So, Mattie,” Alistair began, a teasing smile playing on his lips, “Do you want me to teach the kids how to make shadow puppets or are you afraid my “charm” will turn them against you?” He asked, a small chuckle leaving his throat. Even though he was held captive, Atticus would try his best to have some fun with Matias. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad here.

x
Give me thunder, give me lightning,hshshs
and I will give you every part of mejsshd
Take me dancing, get me agfffh
Play that old guitar and we will sing.adfsdd

Cisala Elden
I think it might just happen when he shows the kids how to make shadow puppets. Maybe one of the men (whom I'll control since you're controlling Maria) walks into wherever or is there and starts to talk with Matias about some of the students that joined them and how they are doing so far.
I haven't made a dragon yet; I'm rethinking his personality Dx There's a sort of love/hate that happens when we make those characters xD

Edit: Sorry, changed some very minor things; errors started to bug me after I reread it.

Second Edit: Would you like to continue or should we stop?

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff