User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

sjgksnfSo, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
djghlfwsfnNo, I won't rescue you to just desert me
mdmfnojI can't give you the heart you think you gave me
dfjfjofjuskjIt's time to say goodbye to turning tables
ndnfjdskkTo turning tables

x

xxThe blonde male looked at Dante then at his feet. He never understood why he felt a bit guilty after people said something like that. Leonardo simply nodded. The male cringed and shuttered at the same time when the ice was put on the bandages. He nodded at Dante once again before he pulled his bag over to him. He unzipped one of the pockets and dug through it in search for his phone. Once he found it, he pressed the number to speed dial his father. Instead of his father he was greeted by his mother. “Leonardo Bartholomew King, where are you?!” She shouted through the phone causing Leo to lean his head away from it. “I ran into a little trouble,” he replied. “What exactly does that mean?” He could just see the hand on her hip and her foot tapping against the ground. “Well, you remember how you said it was impolite to stare?” The male asked. “Mhm,” His mother was not amused. “I stared and got punched then kicked.” She gasped. “What? My baby!” Leonardo shook his head. “Where are you? We’re coming there now. Lawrence, we’re leaving.” She stated to her husband. “That's a great question, um,” he started and pulled the map from his bag. He gave the street name then a description of the house. “We’ll be right there. You just wait.” With that, his mother hung up the phone. Leonardo put the phone back in the bag then looked at Dante. “They’re on their way.” He listened to what the male had to say before he needed. He laid back down and pulled one of the blankets over him, wrapping it around himself because of how cold the ice make him feel. “Thank you.” He said, his eyes directed towards the ground. After Dante left the room, Leo closed his eyes.

xxAfter several minutes there was a knock on the door. Outside stood a blonde woman with brown eyes and a brunette male with blue eyes. These were Leo’s parents. His mother looked rather worried and slightly impatient. She wanted to make sure he son was all right. Meanwhile his father seemed rather calm; he wasn’t too worried especially since his son wasn’t in a hospital.

x
| Outfit |

User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex

tiny14xx
Mum and dad, or as close as it will get.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
“Solitude is strength; to depend on the presence of the crowd is weakness.
The man who needs a mob to nerve him is much more alone than he imagines.”

User Image

Dante had made sure that the other was comfortable enough before leaving the room. While he waited for the parents to arrive, he mostly wandered about in the garden on the side of the home, he is hand filled with food for the birds while a few rested on his fingers and ate. Most of the animals around his home were trusting of him since he would often nurse them back to health after the neighbors would injure them. He could only ever see them as the typical nasty gang that would do whatever it took to hurt others and their families. It was certainly different from his own which was established off of trust, respect and honor, not fear and pain. "I will never understand the meaning of violence." While Dante tending to his animal friends, his father had answered the door to the home and greeted the other parents with welcome smiles. You must be the boy's parents, please come in. He is resting in our son's room at the moment. Dante himself had tended to your son's wounds. The father turned to one of the men that were staying close as if to protect him. "Speaking of which, you should let the child know his parents are here." The man nods before quickly moving to the hallway, his steps as he walked away echoing.

Dante's eye watched as the bird on his finger pecked food from his hand, bandages brandishing its small wing. It had light blonde colored feathers with tufts of peach here and there. The way it's feathers were currently arranged almost reminded him of the hurt male. He would be leaving soon, and the excitement of Dante's mob ruling life would soon return to normal and he would once again feel miserable. Left to hide in the garden and tend to animals while his neighbors and men ruined his peace constantly.
"At least the peace was pleasant while it lasted..." A small chirp was all he received in answer before the bird hopped up his arm and rested on his shoulder to sleep after his meal. He found the sight to be endearing somehow. "Soon you will heal and leave me too huh, my friend?"

After quietly shutting his door, Dante turned back to Leo and walked over to his bed, sitting next to him as he set the container down. Returning to English, he picked up more wrapping bandages and began to carefully wrapped the wounds that were sustained from the kicks.

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxMr. and Mrs. King both stepped inside the house. They assumed Dante was the son from what the man told them. They watched as a man walked off to go get Leonardo before they looked back at the older male. “Thank you for watching him and please thank your son for us.” Mrs. King said. The knock on the bedroom door caused Leo to open his eyes. The door opened and the man said that his parents were here. He nodded and got up. He was slow to move, trying not to disturb the slightly numbed area on his abdomen. He pulled his tank top on over his head then grabbed his bag. He had forgotten to zip it shut, and his wallet fell out onto the bed without him noticing. The wallet went under the blanket as moved it back so the bed looked neat again. He slowly walked to the front of the house following the man that was guiding him. As he walked, he passed by a window that showed the garden Dante stood in. When he saw the male look to the house, Leo waved until he passed the window. Upon seeing the blonde, Leo’s mother rushed to hug him only for Leo to tell her to be careful. They thanked the father once again and Mr. King told him that if they needed anything that was reasonable to call him, after which he handed the man a card. Once they were a few feet from the door, Mrs. King started to lecture her son although not all of it related to what had happened. They got into the small car they had rented while they were in Japan and drove back to the hotel.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:04 pm
Kassumi6
Sorry for the wait..I have been getting addicted to my Steam app on my computer. I am a video game junkie. sweatdrop

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User Image

The night had been less uneventful than their usual life threatening issues for the Cylus family after the King's left their home. Dante had not said goodbye to the other man, nor did he accept his mother's offer of the parent's card. She should have known that they had been put into danger enough from just being there, they were better off staying away from them.

After dinner, Dante made sure the animals had food before retreating to his bed room where he undressed and changed for bed. It had been a crazier day than normal so he found the idea of winding down to be pleasing. Tattoos littered his arms, shoulders and back, barely touching his chest. Each design was something different from dragons to tigers and lotus flowers. Shirtless, lifts his blanket with a heavy sigh. Just as he was about to lie down, he spotted something underneath the blanket and reached over to grab it. He might have thought it to be a small animal since they often found their way into his room, but his fingers brushed again a cold and lifeless surface before closing around the wallet. It wasn't his, nor was it one of his men's, that much he was sure of.

He was rather curious and something told him that he already had an idea of whose it was. When he opened it, his thoughts were confirmed. Looking back at him was an ID of Leonardo. He closed the wallet and left his room for his parent's, knocking softly on the door to get their attention. As much as he didn't want to, he would have to tell them that they had left something important and would have to retrieve it from them when they had the chance.

After sometime of speaking to his parents, he was back in his room, staring at the digital numbers he had typed into his cell phone. He couldn't keep the wallet, so he had to go with his only option. He pressed the talk button as he sat down on his bed and waited for an answer.

After quietly shutting his door, Dante turned back to Leo and walked over to his bed, sitting next to him as he set the container down. Returning to English, he picked up more wrapping bandages and began to carefully wrapped the wounds that were sustained from the kicks.

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo was laying in his bed in the hotel. They had a suit. It was nice, they got two small bedrooms so Leo got his own room and bed. His parents were still out even at night. They were enjoying themselves and had promised to bring something back for Leonardo to eat once they were done. They, however, hadn’t promised to return while their son was still awake. The blonde laid on his side still curled up in a ball. He was trying his best to fight off sleep. His mother had changed out the ice before she left to make sure the swelling went down. Soon sleep started to win the battle it had with Leo and the male began to doze off. His mind was blank, only really acknowledging the faint pain he felt. He wouldn’t have a dream until he fell into REM sleep, but for now he stayed in a light slumber, mostly just dozing and still somewhat conscious.

xxThis light sleep was broken when a phone rang. At first he thought it was the hotel phone, then he realized it was a ringtone from a cell phone. He lazily grabbed for his phone until he realized it wasn’t coming from his room. With a groan, Leonardo pushed himself off the bed and walked out into the main room of the hotel. He looked around and walked a bit until he spotted his father’s phone on a table. The screen was on and showed the number that was calling. As he got closer, Leonardo didn’t recognize the number. The man would forget his head if it wasn’t attacked to his shoulders. The blonde sighed as he picked up the phone and answered it. “Hello, this is Lawrence King’s son speaking. My father is not currently here, but I can take a message.” Leonardo spoke into the phone as he picked up the pen, ready to write on the small notepad that was on the table. His tone wasn’t warm nor welcoming, but most of the people that worked with his father and had met Leonardo knew he wasn’t the most sociable person.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
That's perfectly fine! Stream is fun xD I'm still trying to force myself to finish up GTA V on my PS3; I have no idea why I'm reluctant to play it, but I assume I just don't want it to end.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:15 am
Kassumi6
Nice, and that happens to me all the time.

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante had been expecting the voice of an aged man to answer but the one he received was more familiar albeit the unwelcoming tone. "Ah, Leonardo, just the person I needed to speak to actually. You had left your wallet at my home and I had just found it now. I am aware it is late, I just wanted to make sure you knew so you could pick it up tomorrow." Knowing how his experience was the last time he had been there, Dante wouldn't have been too surprised if he didn't want to return to his neighborhood. "I would make sure things are more welcoming here this time so you don't have to worry about sustaining more injuries of course. I must apologize again for that as well. I promise that it isn't always like that here." It wasn't necessarily a lie. They really didn't have fights with innocents, just each other.

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxEyebrows raised in slight surprise when Dante’s voice came through the phone. How had he gotten his father’s number? Leonardo remembered that his father always carried a card a few business cards on him. Leo’s number was probably somewhere in his wallet that Dante had. It must have fallen out of my bag. He thought to himself. He walked back to his room while Dante spoke and looked at his bag that wasn’t completely zipped shut. “I’ll stop by tomorrow morning, is that okay?” Leo asked, his tone losing its unwelcoming edge and holding a slightly warmer one. Dante had been nice and helped a complete stranger that had been very reluctant to accept any form of help, so he didn’t think his hard and cold tone of voice was very appropriate. He looked down at his right hand then at his stomach. “I’ll just avoid eye contact this time.” He mumbled, mainly to himself. He walked out back to the main room and jotted a note to his parents that he’d be going to get his wallet from Dante because he had left it there.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:57 am
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante heard the change in tone and could almost here the surprise in the other male's voice as he spoke. "That is perfect." He heard movement from the other line before Leonardo spoke again, his words mumbled and low pitched as if he were speaking to himself more than Dante. It still didn't stop the man from chuckling softly. "I honestly do not believe it was just because you were staring. He probably thought you were just getting in the way. Either way, I will have things cleared before your arrival and if necessary, I can have a car sent over to you so you don't get lost on the way or have to find a way here on your own."

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:23 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xx"I'll be fine on my own; I was on a tour before I walked into your neighborhood, so I should be able to find my way. Moving around might do me some good. Thank you though." Leonardo said, declining the offer as politely as he could. "I'll see you tomorrow; good night." He ended the phone call and pressed the red button to disconnect the line. He put his father's cellphone back on the table before he made his way back to his room. He had the map from the tour, so he could just have to walk the route from the hotel to get to Dante's neighborhood. It probably wouldn't take too long, maybe fifteen to twenty minutes tops or that's what he assumed. Walking around would probably help him recover. If it was too far he could get a ride from a taxi or something. He laid back down in his bed and pulled the covers over himself up to his chin. This time there was no battle with sleep; he saw no point in waiting for his parents to get back with food for him. He'd eat it in the morning before he went to get his wallet back.

xxLeonardo woke up around eight thirty-four in the morning. It was later than he wanted, but maybe he needed the sleep. He woke up and dared to shower. Everything either stung or was sore. It took him a few minutes to wash up, dry himself off, then get dressed. Everything felt tense and no matter how much Leonardo tried to relax his muscles they just wouldn't obey. He walked out of the bathroom into the main room as spotted some flowers in a small vase. He read the note his mother had written. She and Leo's father had went out on another tour and didn't want to wake him up. They left some food in the fridge and the flowers were to be brought to Dante as a thank you. Leo ate the food that had been left for him before he brushed his teeth and got ready. He grabbed the map and walked through the hotel before he got outside. He discovered that Dante's neighborhood was a bit further than he thought it was. Leo didn't have any money and his parents hadn't left him any. With a deep sigh, he walked in the direction of Dante's house. After nearly an hour, Leonardo walked down Dante's neighborhood. No one was outside from what he could see. He walked up the path to the house's front door and knocked, taking a step back to wait with the small vase of flowered in one hand.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx
My allergies are pretty bad today and I'm trying to put a house together, so I'll apologize now if I reply kind of late. Hopefully when the medicine kicks in things will go smoother.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:38 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

After they had gotten off the phone, Dante had put the wallet in his nightstand and gone to bed. In the morning, he was up early to feed the animals, change their bandages and water the plants. Such was his daily routine, and because he had threatened the neighbors that he would break the treaty if the man wasn't punished, things were quiet for a change. "This is just perfect." He mumbled to himself as he walked inside, a black hawk resting on his shoulder. the poor bird as fallen from a tree when he was young and Dante had found and raised him. He just couldn't let him go. Just as he was about to eat breakfast at the table with the others, he heard a knock at the door and changed route to the front door.

He had expected him so when he opened the door to find Leo, he wasn't surprised. He looked down at the flowers before his eyes turned to the other's face and he smiled.
"Good morning Leonardo. Did you find your way here alright?"

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 am

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLight blue eyes went from Dante to the large bird that was perched on the man’s shoulder. Leonardo’s eyes widened very slightly as his eyebrows raised; this was probably the second real emotion Dante had gotten to see from the shorter male: surprise. It took him a moment to gather himself and assume the bird wouldn’t do anything especially if Dante didn’t mind it being on his shoulder. “I did. Here; my mother wanted me to give you these as a thank you.” He said as he held out the vase with the red flowers to Dante. “Do you often take care of animals that are injured?” Leonardo questioned. Yesterday he had seen a bird with small bandages on it. Maybe birds had a habit of getting hurt around this house kind of like a curse, if Leo were to believe in such things. He was curious though even if his expression didn’t reflect that. In a way it was kind of funny to see a man that was so well built take care of injured animals. With the hawk perched on his shoulder, Dante could probably strike fear into anyone that didn’t know if very well. In Leo’s mind the guy was kind of like a teddy bear, but probably not as harmless.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:00 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante saw the surprise in the other's face and could only chuckle as he reached up and ruffled the feathers on the hawks wings. "He is perfectly harmless, and yes I do. Animals are my one true weakness. I cannot help but care for them when they are in need." Carefully, as if not to startle the other male with his movement, Dante took the vase and stood aside for the other to enter. "I'd be delighted if you could come inside for a little while. I could show you the other animals I often take care of if you'd like? As for the flowers, they would look lovely in my mother's garden, be sure to thank your parents for me."

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:28 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxThat was interesting for Leonardo to hear. The blonde loosened his grip on the vase and fully released it when he was sure Dante had it. He watched the man step to the side so he could enter the house. Leonardo glanced around a bit, a little unsure if he wanted to. He didn’t have anything better to do with his day other than go back to the hotel and rest some more. That would be pretty boring to do all day. “Sure, thank you. I’ll make sure to.” Leo said as he walked stepped inside the house, entering it for the second time. This time he got to look around instead of glances at random people. The house was very elegant and beautifully designed on the inside. He was about to take another step before he stopped himself. “Should I take off my shoes?” The blonde asked as he turned to look at Dante. Some people didn’t want shoes in their house and opted for them to be left outside while others didn’t seem to mind; it depended on the people. Most homes his family went into had them remove their shoes outside or inside. Leonardo wasn’t too sure about Dante’s family.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 pm
Kassumi6

User Image

xxx Ðαη†єxcyℓů§xxx
xxx Head of Mob

User Image

Dante simply smiled as he shook his head with a chuckle. His mother would throw a fit for sure if they went walking around in the house with their shoes, but Dante was leading him back outside to the garden in their backyard so it only made sense for the other to keep his hoes on. "No need, we are going back outside after all so it is wise to keep them on so you don't get your socks dirty." With that in mind, he motioned for the other to follow as the hawk lifted off his shoulder and flew ahead to the back, already knowing the way and that the door would still be open for the animals to pass through. "None of these animals are hostile since I raised them, so you won't need to be nervous around them. They welcome guests just as much as I do."

x
x
x

out of care:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:35 pm

User Image

єσηαя∂σ ιηɢ

x

xxLeonardo nodded when Dante answered him. He started to follow Dante but stopped when the hawk suddenly (in his mind it was sudden) took off in the direction Dante had motioned Leonardo to follow him in. He wouldn’t have really said he was scared, maybe a little uneasy, but not scared. He followed the man through the house and to the back door. He nodded when Dante told him the animals were as welcoming as he was to guests. He stared out at the gorgeous garden and looked around at the few animals that wandered around. “Do you keep them or let them make that choice for themselves?” The blonde asked as he slowly followed Dante into the garden, taking time to admire the plants that Dante’s mother tended to and the animals that Dante looked after. It was like a miniature zoo almost, but there probably weren’t any animals bigger than a dog or that was at least Leonardo’s guess. His eyes wandered up to the larger man. In a way it was still odd to see such a man smile so warmly and have a soft side for animals; it was almost refreshing. Slowly the reason Leonardo was here started to drift away and would eventually leave him to try to remember why he had come back in the first place.

x
| Outfit |

tiny14xx

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items