• Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 pm
CR Slap
lovemusictot

alright i shall make it now .3.ok doke artichoke  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:20 am
CR Slap
The Idea is just about a little brother and his three older brothers going thru each day of there lives. I do wish to be little brother though
*raises hand* I ugh need this expanded on I'm lost.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 am
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
The Idea is just about a little brother and his three older brothers going thru each day of there lives. I do wish to be little brother though

Like what needs to be expand, the time or wait for another person or I should expand or change my paragraph I made in complex.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 am
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

Like what needs to be expand, the time or wait for another person or I should expand or change my paragraph I made in complex.
well the plot in general really.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:18 pm
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

I haven't thought of a longer plot um, hmm let me think for a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:39 pm
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

I thought of a more explain type of plot. It's not that big though. The three brothers lost there parents in a car crash, they were with them if course but only they survive. Now of days they have to take care of many problems since they are gone, money,food and shelter managements.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 pm
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

I thought of a more explain type of plot. It's not that big though. The three brothers lost there parents in a car crash, they were with them if course but only they survive. Now of days they have to take care of many problems since they are gone, money,food and shelter managements.
ok and ur oc is paying the troublemaker love music wants to play the glue so all that's left is the strict brother that take care of all the financial and is really serious right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 pm
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

ok and ur oc is paying the troublemaker love music wants to play the glue so all that's left is the strict brother that take care of all the financial and is really serious right?

Basically like that, yes  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:19 pm
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

Basically like that, yes
alrighty I will post in roughly an hour I'm at work and using my phone makes it hard to make a post lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:26 pm
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap
Elementis_Dragon
CR Slap

Basically like that, yes
alrighty I will post in roughly an hour I'm at work and using my phone makes it hard to make a post lol sweatdrop

That's okay I can wait  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash