Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:43 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro flew as fast as his wings could carry him. But arriving at the door he found himself to be locked out. He sighed as he turned to see Hikaru running behind him. "We got locked out again. I'm hungry, let's go eat. " he said blushing as his stomach growled. He was super hungry since he had rushed out the dorm for class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:48 pm
Kuro_kun01

[Hey~! Um, can we slow this down a tad bit? Our characters seem to be racing against time and they're going by pretty fast.]

Hikaru took a deep breath once he reached Kuro and paused before responding. He needed to work on his cardio if he was going to continue this everyday. "Yeah." He huffed out. "Let's... Go over to the cafeteria." He wheezed. "I'll pay for the both of us." He chuckled a smile.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 pm
(haha yea, sorry)
Gee2Heart

Kuro laughed a bit seeing how out breath Hikaru was. "Sorry, I flew too fast. And that sounds good." he said with a smile. "Do you want to take a breather first? " he asked before chuckling a bit more. He had forgotten his friend was a bit slower in his race get to class on time. Though he was a bit happy they missed, this way they could hang out for bit and eat in the morning and not go to the next class hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:08 pm
Kuro_kun01

[Haha its cool! biggrin ]

Hikaru was still a little out of breath but he shook his head. "I'll be okay, Ku-chan. Nothing a human like me can't handle." He said smiling brightly. "Let's-" He took a deep breath and exhaled, "-Go~!" He huffed.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:41 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro laughed a bit as he pat Hikaru's back. "Let's just take it easy and walk." he said as he landed back down on the ground, walking beside his best friend. His tummy rumbled. "We can hurry a little bit." he said giving a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm
Kuro_kun01

Hikaru smiled and sped a little faster as he chuckled at Kuro's stomach rumbling. "Did you eat anything last night when I was gone?" He asked. "Or did you invite in a girl into our room?" He teased.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro shook his head a bit. He hadn't eaten since he was waiting for Hikaru to come back last night. He blushed madly hearing the next words that came out of his friends mouth. "N-no. I wouldn't..I mean I've never even..been with a girl before.." he said muttering the last part, not wanting his best friend to hear it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:06 pm
Kuro_kun01

[I'm gonna go to bed. Can't wait to see what you post. biggrin Night!]

It didn't take rocket science to figure out what Kuro was going to say. He was a cutie when he tripped over his words and tried to save himself. Hikaru also wasn't surprised that Kuro had never been with a girl. He never heard his bestie talk about a girl he was interested or what not.

Hikaru stiffled a laugh and looked over at Kuro. "I can introduce to some girls next time if you want to." He said smiling. "Or some guys if you swing that way. I won't judge."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:07 pm
(goodnight)
Gee2Heart

Kuro still kept blushing,embarrassed. It was a bit weird to not have been with a girl at his age but he honestly wasn't interested. He really only wanted to be with his best friend but anytime he tried to confess he got embarrassed and ended up saying something mean.

Kuro rubbed the back of his head shyly. "Oh, um, that's alright but I'm not really interested in meeting anyone." he said. "I-I already have someone like...s-so..um,yea.." he said blushing madly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:19 pm
Kuro_kun01

Oh? Now this was something he never heard about. He whipped his head over to Kuro and blinked in disbelief. "Who is she?" He asked. "And how come I don't know about her?"  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro's mind raced frantically as he tried to think of someone. As he thought he mentally punched himself. Why had he told him that he liked someone?
"Umm...her name is Hinata. She's not from around here. I...um..met her outside of school. She's human like you. " he said spinning out the best story he could. He didn't want Hikaru to find out about his crush on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:37 pm
Gee2Heart
Quote:

Bump

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:50 pm
Kuro_kun01

Hinata? Hikaru stopped and stared at Kuro, more confused than ever. Kuro went outside? Outside of school? He never knew this and it made him feel bad for not knowing. He always figured that Kuro would be an inside person but... Wow.

"Hinata? What does she look like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:28 pm
Gee2Heart

Kuro mentally cursed himself. "Haha. You know I'm really hungry. Let's go get some food." he said quickly changing subject and quickening his pace a little.
It was obvious he no longer wanted to stay in the subject of 'Hinata.'  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash