Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:39 pm
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              .IT'S HARD TO JUST COME BACK INTO YOUR LIFEI JUST WISH I COULD UNDO IT ALL FOR YOU
                                  - -- - I- -C A N ' T- -M A K E- -U P- -F O R- -T H E- -P A S T,- -B U T- -I ' L L - RB E- -T H E R E - I N - T H E - F Ʉ T U R E
                          ────── ─────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────── ──────
                          although i
                          enjoy it greatly, the time we share reminds me of the time i lost with you
                                    ι тεη∂ тσ sтαү тσ мүsεℓғ тσ ∂ωεℓℓ αмσηgsт мү ραsт αcтισηs αs α яεмιη∂εя тσ мүsεℓғ тσ ηεvεя ℓεαvε үσυ вεнιη∂ αgαιη

She couldn't help but to smile hearing Hiroko show concern for her. Despite how much the girl talked about not wanting to skip if it disturbed Ichi's extracurriculars, the grip of the blonde's revealed how much she wanted to agree to the offer. No matter who it was, it seemed Hiroko was always think about other's desires before her owns. That caring attitude was something Ichi loved about her friend, but also something to worry about if those around her would abuse. She reassured the blondie with a thumbs up with her free hand. "Coach made us practice earlier this morning before school started. So my schedule is cleared for the rest of the day."

The thumb of her hand wrapped around Hiroko's brushed across her smooth skin as she held such a petite hand. It was true, it was risky of her to be proposing these kinds of ideas. The team really relied on Ichigo when it came to soccer since she was the captain and ace that could take them through the upcoming Inner-City Tournament, but those kind of things didn't matter to Ichigo. All the girl ever thought about was making her best friend happy. Nothing else seemed as valuable as Hiroko who was irreplaceable in her mind. She pulled Roko just a tad bit closer and returned her gaze with one just as heart-felt despite how serious the expression across her face turned. She needed to let her friend know that it was alright with her even if she did get in trouble. "I play soccer all the time, but not once have we hung out since I came back to Dynamic City. Time with my best friend is the only thing I've wanted for the past five years! So please, Roko? I really want to go out and do stuff with you."

.DON'T JUDGE ME .FOR BEING SO CARING OVER HER
                      I want her to киσω ι ѕтιℓℓ ∂σтє σитσ нєя I want тσ вє нєя ѕαи¢тυαяу

☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Out Of Cuts ::
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Feeling :: Risky
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Location ::The High School: Dynamic City
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Company :: Roko
                ☉☉☉ ◕‿◕ Wearing :: A beige jacket over a white short sleeved collar shirt with a red plaid tie, a school skirt matching the tie, and a pair of brown shoes complimented by white knee-highs.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:34 am
Professor Wi-Fi

User Image

User Image

Her concern was definitely for her friend's well being. But her mind and her heart were wanting to focus on the fact that it would just be the two of them for the entire day. She wished for moments like that ever since Ichigo came back. Their time together was so rare and precious that times like these seemed like a mere dream. She really wanted to spend more time with her dear friend, but with all of the things they have to do, things always became overly complicated. And that only made it even more difficult for them to see each other. "Are you sure you are okay with it? I really wouldn't want you to get into any trouble over my silly idea."

The more that she thought about what they could do together, the more she wished that Ichigo would say it was okay. She missed her friend dearly, and it was never more clear until she saw her at school. It also made her feel a little conflicted at times since she was reminded of her lies whenever she was with Ichigo. "If you really want to, I would love to go somewhere with you."

Company:Ichi
Wearing: A white dress with pink flowers a pink beaded necklace, a pair of pink wedges, my pink school bag and a pink bow on the right side of my hair
Thoughts:Don't be selfish Roko
Out Of Courage:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items