Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Mavis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 am
User Image

Ɍickie ϩixx (Ɍay)

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Riiiiiiiiiight. Rickie had drawn on Dominique's face. Rickie had almost forgot about that. Rickie finally had it. He couldn't hold back his laughter any more and started to tear up from laughing so hard. This made pushing him off all the more easily done without him caring. Good lord. Rickie knew Dominique would get pissed off, but this badly pissed off? Just hilarious was a little bit of marker would do.

Soon enough, Rickie was no pinned underneath Dominique and quite honestly, Rickie didn't fight back for the time being. He simply smirked like the smart a** he was, and let Dominique get pissed off. Over these little spats, Rickie didn't get mad. It usually took more to push his anger button. "You know, it's cute when you try to be dominant." Rickie said, hinting that this was somehow sexual.

It wasn't long until Dominique raised his fist for a punch. Oh hell no! It was hardly the first day of tour. Rickie was not getting a black eye this early in! Rickie forcibly pushed himself up to avoid getting punched. If there was one thing that would set Rickie off, it was taking damage to his face or hair right now. Uncaring that there faces were about an inch and a half apart, Ricky grabbed Dominique's wrists. "Let's make this clear, okay? Punch me, but if you hit my face I won't be so cool any. Kay Dummy?" Rickie asked, evilly smirking at the male.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

YesterdayTodayForever
Brain fart. Sorry if it's off. xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:29 pm
OhhCicero
ooc ;; Yay! Finally a post <3

User Image
User Image

x the x music x flows x within x my x soul x

☆ : . : : . : ☆ : : : . : ☆ : . :

Dominique paused momentarily when Rickie mentioned it was cute when he tried to be dominant. That made the male's cheeks go red. "You... Shut up!" He did get the 'joke' that Rickie made, seeming as though it were more sexual than it should have been. He didn't understand why he was blushing... Though, it was a mixture. A mixture of embarrassment and anger. Plus, maybe deep, deep, deep down he liked when Rickie said things like that.

The two having such a rivalry was fun in Dominique's eyes, definitely spiced up his life, especially when it got boring. Though with Rickie, life was never boring. Dominique let out a light squeak as Rickie sat himself up, their faces extremely close. A little too close... Dominique felt his wrists were grabbed and his icy blue eyes glared at the male under him. Oddly, if a picture were to be taken of the two right now, people would think they were gay for one another.

Dominique grunted and yanked his arms away and then pushed against Rickie's chest roughly before getting up. "Whatever." He grumbled and he turned away. "Keep pushing your luck and I will hit you in the face." He stated as he moved to his friends. Rickie could really get under Dominique's skin, he didn't understand it, but he wasn't going to fight it either.

: . : ☆ : . : : : ☆ : . : : . : ☆

x my x soul x flows x within x the x music x

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff