Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 pm
Oberon_Weiss

As the other was in thought Lazarus got a sneaky idea. Since he wasn't going to let Searan leave he will begin his toying around. And so with this he quickly reached with one arm to wrap around the hero's waist and pull him suddenly to him self. His mouth tauntingly on the others. Kissing him to try and get an angered reaction. Since that was the best way to toy with people. To cause odd emotions in them. Which he wanted to start doing. Yet as he kissed the hero, he could not help but find that he liked the hero's taste and quickly began kiss more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 pm
gothicimp24

"What the-" what he was about to say was cut off as the man began kissing him, Saeran instinctively stiffened and tried to turn his face away from the man. When that didn't work he tried shoving the man away trying to get some space between them.

"Sto- stop it!" he gasped out trying to break free from the man's grip and in hindsight now wished he had been able to bring one of his small knives with him, anything to get this man to let him go and stop kissing him.

Being a hunter Saeran body's wasn't built for strength but speed and endurance, but none of those things seemed to be of help in this moment. Still he had to try.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus loved the hero's response and counitued for a few more minutes for pulling away. His black eyes seemed to have an odd red tint now to them as he smirked. "your tasty~" he purposely teased as he licked his lips but took a step back away just in case he did any thing. "you choose to give up so i won the right to do things like that Mr. Hero not that its my interest i just like the taste of humans annoyance and anger they make great meals which i hope you will be from now on" he said explaining what he was planing to do with the hero as he backed more away going back to playing with his mask in his hands and a evil smirk on his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:00 pm
gothicimp24

Once he released he quickly took a couple steps back from the man and swiped his hand across his mouth grimacing. "So I'm your meal then, fantastic well I hope i'll be a good one then" he bit out sarcastically but still kept backing away.

He knew there wouldn't be anyplace for him to run to but still putting all that space between them made he feel somewhat more at ease, well as ease as one can be when you're stuck in a room unarmed, and with a man who could probably kill you simply by snapping his fingers,  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:05 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus only could really stare at the boy but smiling he took a few steps towards him. "youll probably grow used to it and maybe learn to like it?" he taunted as he stepped again realizing the hero would do nothing and well since he would do nothing he wanted to push his luck to see how mad he could get the hero.

"i bet i can get you wanting my kisses and advances" he added with an evil smirk happy to be able to get under the heros skin although as he talked he was able to once again close the distance between the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:06 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran tried back away again only to find himself hitting a wall he had trapped himself. When the man had said he would come to like his advances he felt a spark of anger light in his chest. Instead of trying to run he pushed of from the wall and confronted the dark lord, a look of rage of his face.

"Shut up" he growled out, " I may have surrendered but I will never give myself to you, I'm not some whore for you to you with!" He spat seething.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:34 pm
Oberon_Weiss

He was still happy and smirking as he watched the hero reach the wall. Yet the sudden out burst which he was hoping for would happen. But there was one problem. It was what he said that started to anger him. "Whore?" He said slightly shocked but soon enough anger filled his gaze. He dropping his mask to the cold black stone marble like floor. It dissolving away.

Lazarus not really caring moved pushing and pinning the hero to the wall. He being stronger forcing hold of the hero's hands and holding them above his head. "I do not kiss whores mr. Hero, they are filth and I do not like their taste" he snapped glaring at him "I also do not like it being told to do things" he added  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:15 pm
gothicimp24

"Well that makes both of us now doesn't it" he replied, gone was the fear Saeran had of the dark lord in its place was a cold anger.

"I can now see why people want you dead, you're an a*****e" he grinned unrepentant and then spat in the man's face. He knew that doing so wasn't a wise move on his part, but Saeran refused to let the man think that just because he had surrendered to him that he was easy to manipulate.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus growled a deep low growl at the comment. "Usually I enjoy that but you went and pist me off" he said and was going to say more when he was hit with spit. He only smiled and let out a small laugh. "Wow, that was the first time that has ever happened" he said still smiling although the spit seemed to dissolve off instantly. But that was the snapping point. "People do not want me dead for being an a*****e" he said stilling smiling. His grip he had on the hero started to grow stronger to the point of bone breaking. "They want me dead for slaughtering villages. Hero after hero killed by my claws. " he hissed into the hero's ear as his grip got stronger cause he now wanted to break the hero's wrist.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:57 pm
gothicimp24

(Sorry that my replies have been kinda sparse, I had work and was then under a tornado warning for like two hours)

Saeran hissed in pain but still grinned "My my someone's touchy, did I hit a nerve?" He laughed and then gasped in pain as the pressure became bone breaking.

"Ow ******** s**t, you made your point!" Saeran tried to wriggle free of the man's grasp and attempted to kick at the man's legs to make him let go, when that didn't work he attempted to lunge at the man and bite him.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:21 pm
Oberon_Weiss

(It ok I understand at least your safe blaugh that's all that really matters )

Lazarus watched still smiling as if trulely enjoying watching him be in pain although the comments really made it worse he let out another growl in annoyance "No I havnt or else you would stop"

Though when he was bit he could not help himself. He snapped the hero's wrists and moved to try and force him off of him. "Let the hell go!" He kinda yelled in pain he digging his sharp nails into him to get him off. Wanting him off.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:43 pm
gothicimp24

Upon his wrists snapping Saeran shrieked in pain and let the man go crumpling to the floor. Letting out shallow gasps he tried to force the pain away, to not think on it and push himself up. However due both his hands now being useless it wouldn't work. He was bleeding now too due to where the man's nails had cut him.

Angling his head up from his position on the floor Saeran took some satisfaction in the fact that the man was bleeding too, he had a wound on his neck where he had bit him. However now with his wrists broken and being too dazed with pain he couldn't fight back anymore.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus instantly put his hand up to where he was bit to stop the bleeding and glared disgusted down at the hero. "Are you finished?!" He snapped still very much mad and wanted to take it fully out on the other but regarded that he was actually bleeding, which has not happened for a very long time he didn't want the wound to get worse. "I'd punish you more but your lucky" he sneered. And tilted his head. "All the pain I just inflicted on to you is a damn illusion you b*****d that will fade when morning comes, I should have done it for ******** real cause of this damn wound" he growled stepping back and pulling his blood covered hand away to gaze at it. But gaining a sadistic look on his face he licked it. "This may be more fun then I thought.... Now here is my simple rule, you be nice to me and I'll be nice to you also I'll let this bite slide but don't ever, hurt me. Again" he warned before turning and beginning to walk away leaving him there to suffer till morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:15 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran watched the man go, rage still bubbling under the surface but now that he couldn't do anything to the man it was slowly fading, He was in over his head he realized. He had thought that if he had surrendered and gave up the sword everything would be nice and neat, and he would be able to live his life the way he wanted. He had been wrong so very wrong and now he was paying for it.

Saeran slowly rolled onto his side whimpering when his wrists were jarred, curling up into a ball he closed his eyes and waited for sleep to take him, there was nothing else he could do.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:44 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus headed towards his chambers. His hand still on his neck. He was still pist but it was going away and once he got to room he went to the huge bathroom. He instantly went to the basin and cleaned the wound. "The little brat bit me...." He muttered to himself as he treated the wound then sighed. Heroes could only hurt him. This may cause a problem..... But he shrugged once he got it all bandaged up and headed back to where he left hero.

By the time he got there the hero was already asleep. So he stood watching him for a little bit before sighing and picking him up and caring him back to his own room and laying him on the bed. Before he him self laid down next to him.calthough before falling asleep he made sure there was no exits besides to the bathroom.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff