Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image

Alistair had been when a pair of simple reading glasses before taking them off as his eyes followed the younger male who has seated himself near him. So he found him by sent rather easily, that did make sense with them having some features of cats. “It’s not something that is that important that you need to know, Beau.” He didn’t sound angry, he just didn’t think it was important for the other to know.

Those silver colored locks swayed slightly as he turned his head to see the older of the two calling out for Beau before standing in the doorway, seeing he had already found the fridge, making a small sigh leave his lips. It would look like this one was going to need some control but for now, he would let those one little thing slip, just for now though as he watched the two.

“Do not bother the rest of the staff around the mansion. They all have jobs that they need to complete in an orderly fashion.” He mentioned to say before watching the dark haired boy leave the room. He then turned his gaze back towards Beau who say back down calmly next to him. “Hmm…your brother is adventurous it seems, am I right?” as sat back in his chair and crossed one of his legs. Wondering what Tanner could possibly get into at the moment with just looking around.

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: at the slave warehouse.
Company: Alistair
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:Everytime i think of a mansion when Rping with somebody i think of Glensheen from Duluth Minnesota. Its big and beautiful xD with a very dark history.

Beau folded his ears not impressed with the others answers to his question on the paper work but stayed quiet. After tanner had left the room Beau had been looking around the office while his new master asked him a question. "Tanny likes to know where everything is incase its needed." He says watching the older male cross his legs. "why did master choose us?" He asks tilting his head to the left gently out of curiosity. "Im greatful but why?" He says being quiet.

Tanner on the other hand had found many rooms that were huge and only a few thT were cool. Like the living room with the white grand piano. Taking a moment to play a bit of moonlight sonata. The piano filled the air in beautiful song. "This place is huge.' He says brushing his hair back with his hand. "I wonder whats outside.....?" He goes to look accidentally bumping into a few maids but is quick to apologize before going to the garden outside..

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

The white hair male nodded, showing that he was listening. “Well I do hope he doesn’t get into any trouble while exploring. I wouldn’t want to punish one of you on day one.” Alistair rose an eyebrow then at the particular questions now, knowing that the other wouldn’t like it too much if he ran around the answer even if he was one of his new pets. He looked down for a moment then looked back at Beau. “You both interested and intrigued me. Both with how you looked and the temperament I saw while at the warehouse. It was also quite interesting to see two of you in one cage as well. From what I’ve seen as well, it’s going to be quite interesting to have both of you around as well.

He then turned his gaze towards the large window that usually sat behind him, facing the rather large garden that stretched on for quite a bit that was surrounded by a a small walk so no intruders would enter. He noticed though that Tanner had found his way outside then. “hmmm it seems your brother has found his way to the gardens already.

ooc surprised .o omg that is such a gorgeous looking mansion~ But I cant blame you for thinking that XDD
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:07 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:yeah the mansion is haunted by its old tenants. the story . we heard footsteps above us even though the third story was closed to the public and that everywhere my sister stood when the tour guide was talking some one was killed. and yup I want my wedding in the future to be there.

Tanner had been amazed to see how many flowers and plants that were planted in the garden. He stops to sniff a few Dahlias finding them to be beautiful. he plucks one and plays with it in his hand among picking up a few lilies tulips and a couple of white roses. He was purring loudly at his fun time. "Hope Beau likes these." He says going to carry them inside.

Beau on the other hand was listening with content and made his way over laying his head on the others lap wanting to be petted. "Tanny isnt a bad boy he wouldn't try to go and upset you.... Most times if he did our orphanage mother would beat me for his punishment." He says looking away having his white tail sway behind him. "But he's strong willed. if he wants something he tends to get it either way...." Beau explains quiet as ever.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Those sapphire colored eyes moved away from the wide window to the boy who’s head was now in his lap, seeming like he wanted attention like to be petted at the very moment. He reached a hand down then, slowly running his fingers through that white hair, not exactly knowing how he liked it yet. It was soft to the touch though, much softer then he thought it would. He listened though to the way he would talk about Tanner. “ So you call him Tanny… mmm well we will just have to see how he behaves around here, I don’t want him to cause any trouble, especially for the rest of the staff that lives and takes care of the mansion, I do want it kept up and clean, especially for the room you two share.

He was absent mindedly running those fingers through his hair now as he spoke, moving them over to those white ears and brushing against them every so often before returning back to his hair.

ooc surprised kay, now you've peaked my intrest. I love stories and places like that XD
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Tanner walked back into the house with the flowers un knowing he was tracking a bit of mud and dirt on his shoes all over the carpets. Looking down he gasps. "Ohh s**t!!!!" He curses and takes his shoes off.

Beau as soon as his ears and hair were caressed hes a purring motorboat. "I only call him Tanny... He dont like others calling him that...." Beau had mewed in pleasure especially when his overly sensitive ears are touched. "Master...." He whines a bit and figits but keeps his head in Alitairs lap.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

As that hand kept run through his hair, he could hear and feel the way he was purring against his lap, a small smile crossing his lips as he kept it up. “ I see…so it’s a special little nickname between brothers it seems.” As his fingers ran across his ears once more, he could feel the young male start to fidget and start to mew in what seemed like pleasure all of a sudden. So, it seems his hears where a sensitive place for him. “mmm I see someone’s ears are pretty sensitive.

As he went back to petting that soft while hair, not wanting to tease him too much at the moment, especially now that he knew they were sensitive and such. He all of a sudden heard yelling coming from downstairs, hearing something about mud being all over the floor. He let out a sigh then, taking bets in his head that it was Tanner, not realizing he was doing it. He would go get up to see the damages done to his usually clean floors but at the moment, he wasn’t going to move from his chair, enjoying the sounds of Beau’s purrs at the very moment. “I think your brother is dirtying my beautiful clean floors down on the first floor it seems, judging by what I can hear.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Tanner whimpered especially when the head butler comes up with an angry look on his face. "Im sorry i didnt mean to..." He says quickly apologizing folding his ears and looking down.
The butler gave a scolding look and took the oldest neko by the ear and made him follow to the broom closet to get cleaning supplies. "Ow! Im sorry!!!!! " he cries out.

Beau whimpers hearing his brother but is afraid to leave Alistairs side. "He didnt mean to do it honest!" His voice was as loud as it can get being as quiet as he is. His head was up out of the mans lap due to worry. "Please hes in pain.." The white neko says pleading for Alistair to show mercy since they werent before.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

As the butler led the eldest to the cleaning closet, he told him to state put for a second before grabbing a bucket, some cleaning solution and a brush, handing them all to him. “We do not want to be yelled at by Master Alistair because you tracked some nasty mud in. And just because you are new around here doesn’t mean you will get away with making this house a mess, Master Alistair will punish you as well as me if you do not clean up your mess.

Alistair could hear the fussing continue downstairs, knowing that the other staff members weren’t too happy with the state of the floor, especially after working so hard to make sure it was kept up to be as spotless as possible for him. He then turned his eyes back down at beau to hear him shot as loud as possible as he could get, which wasn’t very loud at all as he moved his hand away to allow him to sit his head up now.He didn't expect him to shoot up like that to try and defend Tanner's actions. He seemed to be worried at what he might possible decided to do with Tanner, especially when it seemed he didn’t mean to do it in the first place. Then the mention of that Tanner was in pain made him want to question the white haired neko now. “hmm in pain? What do you mean by pain exactly?” He really was curious now and needed to know.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:57 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:sorry for the lack of color computers acting up so im using my phone.

Tanner was rubbing his sensitive ears after the butler grabbed one. "That hurt ya jerk! I dont care if you get yelled at! I didnt do it on pourpose and I wouldve cleaned it up if you just politely showed me!" He shouts out defending himself. "If it was an accident he should understand!" Tanner had tears running down his red eyes. Like Beau his ears are hypersensitive to even the slightest touch and yanking on them its going to hurt. He grips his flowers he picked for Beau and looked at them.

Beau whimpered hearing his brother shouting. To demonstrate to Alistair; in actions better then words; he grabs his ears and gives a slight tug and yelps in pain. "Tanny ear hurts! Hes in pain." He says with slight tears forming but they never leave his eyes. Beau bows his head down and bites his lip. "Tannerdidnt mean it to make mess in house." He says in broken english.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:18 am
User Image

User Image

The butler still didn’t look happy, even as he heard him start to yell at him as well as seeing those tears that started to run down his cheeks. He didn’t want to be yelled at by his master. “ You may not care but I certainly do! I have never once been disciplined by Master Alistair! I don’t want to start now by some…some cat who he brought home today.”

As he saw the white haired male start to pull his own ears, he heard the yelp of pain that followed as well as the tears that started to form in those blue eyes of his. He grabbed those thin wrists just enough, not enough to hurt him though, not wanting to see one of his new pets hurt themselves once more like he had just done at the moment. He then watched the way he was bowing his head, seeming like he was at fault for what Tanner had done as well. He understood fully now by what he meant when Tanner was in pain. He let out another sigh though then. “Alright…I believe you Beau.” He released his wrists then before running his long fingers through that white hair a couple times once more to see those tears go away before standing up from his chair then before holding out a hand for the neko. “Come, we are going to see to this issue then.”

ooc: its okay, don't worry :3
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:06 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:sorry for the lack of color computers acting up so im using my phone.

Tanner took the flowers and threw them at the butler and grabbed the towel and throws it at him too. "You dont like it do something about it! I dont have to listen to you! You're not my master!" He storms off finding Beau following Alistair to where they were. "Im going to our room. If you must punish me ill be there!" His red eyes were filled with tears.
Beau watched as Tanner ran away and he hung his head. "Im sorry...." He whimpers.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

As Alistair walked down the hall with Beau, he saw Tanner, showing that he was very much upset about the situation. AS he stopped in front of them, he started hearing him yelling even more but he head years welling up in his heats before watching him dart down the hall towards the room. He then turned his gaze towards the brother who was trying to be apologetic about the whole sitation that played out. He reached out a hand though and placed it on his head. “Go take care of your brother at the moment. I will deal with this situation.” His voice was calm sounding but it had hits of anger in it, not towards the brothers at the moment, no, more towards the butler, the part of his staff that was already treating one of his new pets roughly, especially to the point he wanted to run and hide in his room. He was going to make sure this situation was taken care of once and for all so it didn’t happen again.

He walked away from the white neko then; talk his time to walk downstairs where he was a very angered looking butler who was down on the floor cleaning up the mess that Tanner had left for him. As the butler heard the footsteps coming closer, he scrambled to his feet, standing at attention for his master. “May I ask what happened here just a few minutes ago,Leo?” The butler could hear the tone he was using and it wasn’t a good tone to hear. “Master Alistair, sir. That….That cat you brought with you, the darker of the two came in to the house after being out in the garden and started to track nasty mud all over the floor that we try so hard to keep clean for you. We know that you like most things spotless that are here in the mansion.” Alistair took a step forward towards the male.” And then what did you do about it?” the butler gulped but stood in place, looking Alistair in the eye. “ Well…Well I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him to the closet where the cleaning supplies were. I then told him that he needed to clean up his own mess since he was the one to track it all in. He started to cry then before throwing flowers at me then running off.

Alistair’s eyes narrowed then at the mention of the ear pulling before backing off and walking over to the intercom that ran through the entire mansion. “All staff except for Beau and Tanner, please come to the hall towards the back entrance.” In no time, a couple dozen staff members were gathered around, trying to figure out why they needed to all gather. Those sapphire blue eyes scanned over all the servants he had before speaking up finally. “ As you all know, I brought to new, “pets” home with me today. They do not know the rules of this house nor how things completely work. If they mess something up, either ask them to clean it up, or come to me and I will deal with the problem. Do not lay a hand on them. At all.” He threw a glare at the butler, especially talking to him. “ If I find out you have touched them in any way, there will be consciences, dire ones. I do not want to have to remind you all again.” He then stepped towards the butler then. “As for you, Leo. You may have worked for me for many years now but I do not tolerate the way you handled the situation. I want you out of this house by tonight.” The butler and the rest of the staff had shock written all over their faces but said nothing. “that will be all.”

As the staff began to disperse, He noticed the disposed flowers on the ground before he stopped the maid that had tended to the two earlier. “Go cut some of these flowers and bring them to their room. There must be an obvious reason one of my curious nekos decided to track all the way out there to get these.” She nodded then, quickly going out and properly snipping some before putting them in a vase with some nice cold water before going to the boys’ room and knocking softly on the door.

ooc: @.@ I am soooooo sorry about the length of this one
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:no i like long posts it gives me something to work with. lol and sorry for the short one i had maybe 3 minuets before i had to start my shift.

Once Beau had gotten then okay to leave his masters side he quickly goes up to Tanners and his bedroom to find Tanner laying face down in the pillow crying. "Tanny? Tanny are you okay?" He asks going quiet. Before he goes and hugs the older boy. "Master is taking care of it....." He whimpers but digs into the others back.

Tanner when he ran into his room had slammed the door shut. When he entered the room he instantly laid on the bed. "I didnt do it on pourpose.... He didn't have to...." I hear my brother enter the room while I cry into the pillow.

As Beau had tried to soothe his brother both males turn their ears to the intercom saying everyone but the two of them were to meet in the main hall. "Beau I'm sorry you had to see me like this..... He pulled on my ears and you know how much it hurts.." He says wiping his eyes and waits for the door to open so he can recieve his punishment.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image

After knocking once more, the maid from earlier gingerly stepped into the room, seeing how upset they both seemed, more so Tanner then Beau but still. She walked over to one of the dresser before placing the vase carefully on top of the surface, not wanting to spill water all over the place before turning and smiling at them softly. “Master Alistair told me to go get these from the garden for you both. He saw the flowers you were trying to bring in and saw how they were ruined by you throwing them so he told me to get more.” she spoke with her gentle voice once more.

As she kept smiling, those footsteps could be heard before seeing that white haired male, looking at the scene in front of him, there were stains along Tanner’s from all the crying he had done as well as the worried look that was written all over Beau’s face. It was all quiet, no one saying anything for a few moments. The maid looked towards her master and towards the pair on the bed once last time before bowing and scurrying out of the room, knowing that he would want to be alone with them at the moment, especially after what had just taken place. Alistair walked into the room and closed the door behind him then before walking over the bed, staring down at the darker of the two, seeing the look he had written all over his face. It really did look like he was truly sorry for what had taken place but didn’t appreciate the punishment he received from someone other than his master. “The problem with that particular butler won’t be a problem anymore, nor with any ear pulling. Also, for that little mess you caused downstairs with the mud. I do not appreciate you dragging such filth into my mansion. I will let you off with a light punishment this time. You are to get up tomorrow morning and one of the maids will show and help you scrubbed the floor you so recklessly dirtied.”

ooc: okay XD I just worry because when I really get into a post it can go on for a bit and I worry about what someone thinks when I write so much
Xanes_Fox18

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces