Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════

THe angel stopped when the demon made its 'threat.' It was a foolish and she obviously hadn't thought it out well, but she humored the demon none the less. She watched as the demon demonstrated how its weapon works. Another example of her experience. "Oh bravo," she said throwing her dagger away to clap. "I'm shaking in my angelic boots," she said sarcastically. She raised an eyebrow when the demon made an attempt to intimidate her.

This demon needs to be purged from the earth. She was dangerous. Well, not really, but it's best not to have her wandering around to her own devices. "So sorry to disappoint you, but I don't bleed so easily," she said as she held up her left hand. At first just a small ball of light formed in her hand, but then she reached inside of it and pulled out a scimitar. This would do. It was small enough that she could swing it around this tiny room, and if she needed a smaller weapon she can always call a new one. After she inspected the sword she tossed the orb behind her where it remained floating. "Ready to go demon? I would suggest removing the cat from the building. That is if you truly cared for it. I on the other hand. Have run out of patience." It's weapon was strange, but it was still dangerous.

Clenching her free hand she sent the orb shooting at the demon. witch she quickly followed it. She needed to maintain a a certain spacing if she wanted to make use of that weapon. after a few steps she stopped and extended her right arm to impale the demon. It this didn't work she would recall the orb, and summon a smaller weapon, but for now she would try to this one out.
════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

RaisaNadia
Oh no their horrible. No clash of clans no nothing. i mean if it had the game that android and iphone has then it would be awesome. I plan on having them fight for about a couple posts and then find a way to seperate them. Also planned on my character going out and getting well ambushed by a group of demons. .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:19 am
Margherita
Rita
Winther

User Image

Um excuse me, could I ask you a favor?...

◖❣◗

The thought other cat being put in danger had panic her. This whole time she had been alone for her first time in the land of the Humans. All alone except for the cute little cream and white colored cat who stayed with her. "Do not threaten my cat!" She screeched, the room vibrating as her weapon reacted to her sudden outburst. She turned in time to avoid most of the weapon's blow but it still dug into her back just below her wings. The new gash that now marked her skin hurt like hell but her frantic mind refused to acknowlage it as she dove for the blankets, picking up her cat when she was within grabbing distance. With the cat now secured in her arms she dashed over to window where she dropped the cat out onto the fire escape. "Nelson go! If I can I'll come find you later. Now shoo!" She could feel her panic rising, being fueled by the adrenaline coursing through her, as she patted the cat's butt. This succeeded in annoying the cat, therefore it succeeded in shooing him off.
Talking - #ffbbdd / Thinking - #bb6655
With her cat finally safe the pain from the wound inflicted onto her back began to burn terribly as her dark red, almost brown, blood seeped into the black fabric of her dress. "You come here and endanger my cat then you make me bleed. I cannot excuse this so I hope you're ready Angel." She said calmly, her back towards the girl as she gripped the dagger in her hand even tighter before whirling around to face the bluette with a snarl on her face. She was beyond crazed now. Her anger had taken over instead of her weird demon crazed stare, and though she was happy that it was more familiar to be angry she still didn't like the uncontrollable urge to just smear the Angel against the walls until, nothing was lefts but bone and feathers. "Just die already!" The shout had wrenched itself from her throat as she lept for the Angel, missing because of her clouded vision. This only fueled her frustration as she made another lunge for the girl.

◖❣◗

...Could you please go kill yourself so I don't have to?

Russ the Gaurdian
Ok I can dig that post! I think I even have an idea to separate them and bring Demons to ambush her.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Russ the Gaurdian

Hilarious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════

So she's not all talk after all? That parry was quite impressive. It almost made her sad that she was a demon, almost. She tried to follow up with another attack, but her attacked barely missed her opponent. It's quick on its feet. Nave took a deep breath as she stood up, and watched the demon go rescue her cat. Seeing a demon show this kind of devotion to an animal tugged at her emotions, and made her kind of sad that she had to kill her. Maybe she can try and put in a good word for her with her superiors. She would make a wonderful angel. Well, if she could control her temper she would be.

With her animal now gone the demon began to show her true colors. She wanted to shake her head but now she had to be focused. Their was nothing left to distract the demon, and that meant that it was going to attack with everything it had. Ducking she manage to avoid the girls first strike, but barely. She did manage to graze her other wing. Not as bad as her right wing though. Turning she saw that the girl was preparing to make another attempt. "Die? Ha! You'll have to do better than that!" She shot back. She needed to deflect that dagger, but in this stance she knew that she wouldn't dodge in time. Gripping her sword she Lounged towards the demon.

Second felt like minutes. Long painful minutes as she waited for her sword to reach its mark. She wasn't going to deflect the demons dagger. She just needed her sword to impale her. Then she could break it and use its shards to track her if she ever lost her. She only hopped that the demon hasn't fought any other angels that shared her power.

════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════

RaisaNadia
Sorry this took so long and its not even that good. ... .

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff