Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Its Just a Band (Me and TayoSensei) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:32 am
(alrighty, I'll do it now... I keep forgetting we can't use details haha)

Tayo didn't get time to answer either question before Zach began kissing him, not that the demon minded. After a few seconds of rough kisses Tayo picked the blonde up and threw him on the bed, grinning down at him while sliding his jacket off, ready to enjoy every inch of the blonde.

----------

A pounding in his head was the first thing Tayo noticed when he woke up. Groaning into his pillow, the red-head turned over to get away from the sun light. However, something big and warm stopped him. Looking over his shoulder, all he saw was messy blonde hair. All the memories from last night came flooding back.

"Awh, ********."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:38 am
TayoSensei

(( so would you like Zach to notice anything differnt about himself?))

Zach was face first into his pillow when he woke up and sort of groaned a bit before slightly stretching and rubbing his face he opened his eyes only to close them again from the sun and shoved his face back into the pillow before realizing this was not his bed his pillows did not smell like this. he rolled over and looked at who was next to him and jumped a little falling to the floor bringing the sheet with him, as he was butt naked

"What happened last night." he said as he rubbed his head and his face turned bright red  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:45 am
(Hm... notice that his butt's sore? Lol. Idk, I didn't think about letting my guy be able to change humans into half-demons or demons, unless you want to do that?)

Tayo jumped out of the bed as well, then noticed that he was also naked. He buried his face in his hands, not caring about the nakedness anymore, and groaned.

"Well, it's pretty obvious that we had sex.." He trailed off, searching the room anything rubber.

"Aaand it looks like we didn't use protection. Great."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:56 am
TayoSensei

((Hahaha i ment like mpreg wise, like should he big sick but just blame it on the hang over, cause i have an idea for that half demon thing with the child thought yay for Drama))

Zach looked at Tayo's naked body and blushed more before looking at the ground "Ok why would that matter... do you have any STD's is that why that matters?" he asked and stood up with the sheet wrapped around him like he was five. he sat on the bed and crossed his legs

"Well we had sex great now what? am i a one night stand and we just stay "friends" after this?" he asked and let the sheet fall from his upper body he noticed the only clothing he had on were socks. "Wow i managed to take every article of clothing off but my socks.... thats hot." he said sarcastically  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:02 am
The red-head couldn't helped but laugh at the blonde's last comment, but quickly stopped. He walked over to his dresser, grabbing some shorts and slipping them on. Running his hands through his bed hair, Tayo sighed.

"No, I don't have STDs... I'm a demon."

The demon glanced at the other guy, trailing his eyes over his body.

"And because we didn't use a condom, there's a good chance you could get pregnant... you know, since I'm a demon."

Tayo didn't know what to say. He'd always been careful about these things. He could smell when someone was human or half breed. It must have been the alcohol.

"I wasn't expecting a one night stand or anything. I'm willing to stick with you if you want. But I've never been in this situation."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:09 am
TayoSensei

Zach laughed a bit at his comment about being a demon but mentioned he could get pregnant "Wait what, demon, pregnant what?!" Zach stood up naked and all well besides his socks, "Im a guy how does a guy get pregnant, thats not logical" he said with his head pounding and all this news he felt a but funny, like funny in the tummy and ran to the bathroom and puked "im never drinking a gain." he moaned from the bathroom but he knew that was a lie he then layed on the bathroom floor "ok lets say this all makes since, if youre a demon and im a human and lets say i am pregnant how soon would we even know?" he asked looking at the ceiling in the bathroom  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm
Tayo sighed, wetting a towel in the bathroom sink and kneeling next to Zach, wiping his lips off, running his fingers through the blonde locks absentmindedly.

"Yes, a demon. Demons don't need a uterus to grow, and the growth time is faster than a regular human's 9 months. It only takes 5 months till the demon is born, but if you're pregnant than it'll be a half breed, which takes 7 months."

Once he finished Tayo continuied sitting on the bathroom floor next to Zach, leaning up against the counter. A pounding headache rang through and the demon rubbed his temples.

"I think maybe we should get some breakfast."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:14 pm
TayoSensei

Zach sat up and looked at Tayo seeing he wasnt kidding he was being totaly serious. "But.." he never continued the sentence and just sat there with his legs crossed so i could possibly be having a child?.....in 7 months..." he said looking at his hands, he spoke rather softly then nodded at the breakfast part he stood up and walked out of the bathroom putting on his clothes from the other day

"how long before we know if i am....pregnant." he asked with his back to Tayo Zach was still in shock he was a human and for humans this wasnt possible none of this was possible  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:28 pm
Tayo followed the blonde out of the bathroom, trying not to watch him get dressed. Throwing on a white shirt, the demon started preparing some food in the kitchen.

"It's a little harder for demons to make babies with a human, since they're basically different breeds... But if you are pregnant, you'll know within a few days."

Finished making some eggs and toast, the red-head set the food on a table and sat down.

"You'll get nauseous frequently, and start releasing pheromones that'll attract other demons, kind of like you're in heat. And it'll make me more aggressive and protective."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 am
TayoSensei

"Oh..great." he said as he walked into the kitchen and looked at the food "Ooon second thought im not that hungry." it wasnt that the food looked gross, he just wasn't feeling it for food at the moment "So what will the other demons do? well if i am ya'know." he asked as he sat down at the table thoughts were racing threw is mind a million times a second, what was he going to do, how was he suppose to tell the band, would he be able to stay in the band he let out a sigh but was hoping for the best that he wasnt pregnant and could still live a normal life  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:32 am
The demon paused in the middle of eating, trying to think of the best way to word it.

"Uhm... well, basically they'll want to... uh, mate... and then kill you."

Tayo finished off his plate and put it in the sink, sitting back down at the table.

"If you do end up pregnant, it's still possible to abort a half-breed... It's just my instincts will be against that, of course. It's your choice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:45 am
TayoSensei
"Why would they want to mate with me and then KILL me? You arent going to do that are you?" he said pushing himself away from the table a little he looked down at the table at the mention of aborting it if he was pregnant and that just sounded horrible to him. he stood up from the table and looked at Tayo "I-I think i should go home, to ya'know think about things." he said as he walked to the bed room to get his phone keys and coat. "I-i think ill walk might clear my mind." he said rushing out the door before he could get a responce. he put up his hood as it was a bit chilly out and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked down the street, what the hell was he going to do, stay with this guy? or should he stay away?  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:52 am
Tayo barely got a word in before Zach rushed out the door. Face-palming and groaning out loud, the demon threw himself on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Was he ready for a child? If the blonde ended up pregnant than it wouldn't matter if he was ready or not, his demonic side would push him to watch over the human. It's not like he was doing anything else with his life. He just didn't know what to do about the other demons that would come around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 am
TayoSensei

Zach stared at the ground as he walk speedly to his place if he was pregnant he didn't know how soon pheromones would be coming off him and wanted to get home as soon as possible, wanted to get somewhere he felt safe. Once at his apartment building he fumbled with the keys dropping them a few times but eventually got inside and locked both locks on his door before he just fell to the floor in a flood of emotion  

Tordi

Dapper Lop

TayoSensei

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:10 am
Tayo sat up quickly, realization dawning on his face.

"s**t, I didn't give him my number! I don't even know where he lives! Dammit."

The demon face-palmed even harder, trying to figure out what to do. An idea popped in his head and he rushed to his room, looking at the bed. Picking up the sheets, Tayo brought them up to his face and sniffed. The demon hummed, letting the scent of the blonde run through his mind. Dropping the sheets back, he changed into dark jeans and a red hoodie, slipped on a pair of sneakers, grabbed his wallet, phone, and keys, and ran out of the apartment.

"Ok, he couldn't have gone too far. I should be able to track him... I should've done some more training with my nose..."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff