Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:05 pm
Gee2Heart

The pirate felt purely offended by the boys words and watched him as he tried to inch away. "Did I say you were my wife?" he questioned then raised a brow, "Your father? Oh my, did I catch myself a prince?" He smirked then paused and looked at him almost skeptically, "So its just because I'm a man that you dont like me, not even the fact that I'm a pirate lord phases you? A captain with seven other ship at my beck and call?" Nathaniel said to him and reached out and grabbed the boys hand that was about to leave the bed and used his other arm to snake around the boys waist and pull him away from the edge of the bed and into his grip. "No...I would never marry you, my dear," he paused and stroked the boys cheek with the back of his hand, "No, you are my treasure, like a pearl or a rare gem...I killed the witch and saved you, yet you talk so harshly to me, how cruel." He explained a little mischievously.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:37 pm
C h i X C h o

"Isn't that what belonging to someone means? To belong is to be married to them-" His words suddenly got stuck in his throat in fear of what the man said. The man was... Was a pirate? Oh no. He was kidnapped by a pirate. A pirate who would cut his throat and dump his body into sea. Ithel had to run away from the man but he was in the man's grip.

When the pirate had stroked his cheek, Ithel didn't hesitate to try to bite into the man's hand. "I'm not saved and I am not your so called treasure! I am no one's little trinket. I am my own person and I will not be treated like some object needed to be admired."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:30 am
Gee2Heart

The Pirate gritted his teeth at the boys defiance when his hand was almost bitten, but regained his composure with a sigh. "I think that you'll find your in a pretty compromising position right now, your highness." he said with a hint of tease in his voice. "You see, as a captain of so many ships, I cant really let any bad behavior like that go, but since your my responsibility and frankly i dont want other people hands on you, I'll make a deal with you," he said pushed his fingers into the boys hair and gripped on to his locks, "You be a good little merman and do as I say, and I'll treat you like my own prince, you'll have everything you could want," he said seeming more kind now and was even smiling warmly at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel thought about the deal as he felt comforted by the feeling of the pirate's fingers in his hair. The deal all depended on the Prince being obedient and why was he to be obedient to a pirate? He opened his mouth to protest but the look of kindness the pirate had, sewed his mouth shut. This pirate was a strange one... So different from the pirates he had heard in the stories.

Ithel drew head down and looked away from the pirate, unable to deny or accept to be a good little merman. His insides were screaming to tell the pirate he wasn't going to be some little boy and obey a rebellious man but his other insides were saying to just comply for a while. It was fighting among his own self and so he kept quiet, glancing up to the pirate with his pretty eyes.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Gee2Heart

The captain was taken a little off guard when the beautiful, younger eyes met his older, tired eyes and even made a hint of blush rise up on his cheeks. His fingers finished running through Ithel's hair and he turned to look out the window for a minute, "I'll keep it reasonable for now...i wont ask anything too bad of you...I promise," He said turning to look at him just in time to say the last part. "I wont be able to be nice to you if you dont accept. I am a pirate captain, it's my job to be monster, otherwise, I wont have a crew and seven ships at my disposal." Nathaniel explained then reached up and placed his hand on the boys cheek and stroked his soft skin with his own rough thumb. "It's the only way I can protect you." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:54 pm
C h i X C h o

"What do you mean it's the only way to protect me?" He asked as he slid his hand over the pirate's. "You would only do what that woman did to me. She kept me in an empty tank and forced me to live for her own entertainment with false promises. What makes you any different?" He asked as he slowly pulled the pirate's hand off of his cheek. "You would only give me empty promises and I will end up locked up somewhere on your ship. You will be the only one to lay eyes upon me while I am no longer free to feel where my home is. I don't want to feel that again..."

"Instead, you could sell me off to anyone who holds any grudge against my father or kingdom who would like to see my head roll for a country of riches." He said as he placed the pirate's hand gently onto Ithel's fins. "No matter what you do for me, I will die within the next month or the month before staying in another cage built just for me."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:24 pm
Gee2Heart

This upset him that he was being compared to the the witch he fought so hard to murder. He grabbed the mermans hands a little tightly, though not on purpose, "Is that why, even with you kicking and screaming, I put you in the bath tub so you wouldn't dry out and die?" He said almost yelling. "I'm not an old angry witch! Pirates might be criminals but we dont lie, its against our code. Just so you know, this is the only place on the ship that has a tub," He said calming himself down a bit, "True i love treasures and oddities, but I treat them all very well and never sell them off or store them away somewhere, have a little more faith in this monster. now whats this about you dying?" he asked now curious about what the boy was going on about. Maybe it was part of the spell he had on him? or perhaps he was planning on ending it? he looked at the fin and ran his hand along the scales, admiring their color and shine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:47 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel flinched when the man suddenly gripped his hands. It terrified him to hear the man almost yelling at him for telling what was on his mind. The prince was scared and how could he feel otherwise when this pirate was being so... Scary? He never met such a man like him and he didn't like it.

"I... I know what my father has done. I know he was once feared and hated by many but now he is gone. I'm the only one who has his blood running through my lungs and there should be many who would want me to dead. It's only logical that they try if they knew I was alive."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:17 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel sighed and let go of him, averting his eyes from the boy. "I know what he's done, word has been spread that the kingdom was destroyed by me and my crew, as far as anyone knows, your dead already...and like i said, i will protect you, but thats your choice." he said and stood up. "if you'd like, I can live up to you expectations as a pirate and sell you off or leave you on an island somewhere," The captain said as he went over to his little round table and grabbed a flask that was sitting on it and took a swig of it, "I only have good intentions for you though, sure they might be selfish, but they'd mean you'd be safe," his eyes met the boy's with a serious look in them. But behind the seriousness was concern.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:44 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel sighed with relief. "That's good to hear... About everyone assuming I'm dead." Though it wasn't good to hear that the pirate could live up to his exceptions to be a blood thirsty hooligan. He didn't want that to happen since the man was already so strangely nice to him.

The prince watched the man take a drink from the metal looking container and concern was stirring about in the prince's eyes. He was a little uncertain but the man's choice of words and actions but the prince should just give into whatever safety this man had. After all, he didn't know anything of the outside world, how to survive as what he was now, and the fact he was surrounded by the very thing he feared the most. Ithel gulped with discomfort and clenched onto the bed sheets. "I... I... I will be in you care, I guess." He whispered out. "Do whatever you may wish to do with me..."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:56 am
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel watched him then took another swig before setting the flask back down. "dont act like im about to commit something terrible to you," The pirate walked over to him and pulled the blanket to cover the merman but ended up covering him entirely since he was tired and didn't really care as log as he was safe and warm under blankets. He patted the blanket where the boys head would be in a comforting gesture, then took his own spot on the bed and laid down. Nathaniel yawned and pulled some of the blanket on to himself, "Just...get to sleep poppet," He said himself sleepily. "I'll have you do something for me tomorrow.." he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 am
C h i X C h o

Ithel briefly nodded and laid his head down on the pillow. His body suddenly relaxed and was filled with a wonderful warmth. All the tension he had carried with him for the time the witch took over his kingdom had vanished underneath the blanket. He purred with satisfaction and unconsciously scooted closer to the pirate with his head resting on top of his chest. He shut his pretty eyes to a close and fell fast asleep.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:39 am
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel let a smile tug at his lips when he felt the smaller boy's warmth on him. He threw an arm around him and took a deep breath before slowly falling asleep,
The next morning he woke up to the sunlight hitting his face and blindly held on to the prince next to him tighter. The pirate even went as far as to rub his leg against his partner's until he felt scales instead of skin. This made him sit up quickly and look over at the little prince next to him as he remembered wht happened, "right..." he said and pet his head then moved to sit on the edge of the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 pm
C h i X C h o

Ithel purred with comfort feeling someone's fingers in his hair. He wanted to be petted more but whoever was petting him stopped. "No..." He groaned out as he sort of flopped his way over to the person. "More... More..." His head rubbed against what seemed to be the back and his hands gently pawed against it. "Please more..."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:59 pm
Gee2Heart

Nathaniel looked down at the boy who was nuzzling into his back and raised a brow, "It seems I caught a prince..." he said turned a little to get a better view of him, "What, are you trying to seduce me?" he asked as he looked him over before pulling him closer so his head was in his lap and turned him on his back, "More what...?" he asked and pushed some of the mermans hair out of his face  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff