Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:06 pm
MaiSnowStar

Rekka quietly rose and wiped the blood off his mouth, before hesitantly offering his hand to Alexander. So...their's would be a marriage of convenience and nothing more, so be it. After all he was expecting this to happen what with his "condition" and all.

Together with the prince they bowed to the King and Queen, so the man resented him and most likely found him disgusting very well then. Rekka could live with that as long as it stopped their countries from dissolving back into war. They were both pawns in this, he just took to his role much more naturally than Alexander.

"I do not expect you to love me Prince Alexander but, even so I will do what I must to save my country even so once the...heir business is over and done with if you wish to take a mistress then I will not resent you." Rekka said quietly only so the other prince could hear.

His face was now a mask of noble indifference remembering what Luka told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:56 pm
Luneaska

Alexander sighed before finally nodding in agreement to the terms given. That was fine with him if he could put a baby in him as quickly as possible then he only had a nine month waiting period before he could consider finding someone else. The King and Queen acknowledged the young couple's commitment before excusing them to get to know each other while they attended to matters of the state. Until they were done, Alexander and Rekka would need to remain within the prince's designated areas to reduce his likelihood to abandon Prince Rekka to go off alone.

He walked with him until they were out in the back courtyard at a spot set up for tea and lunch. "So a man now. . . I guess that's well fine I guess. . . Not like that's uncommon here." Alexander started speaking trying to think of what to say. At this point, he had told him all that he wanted to say before and now they were forced to talk.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:24 pm
MaiSnowStar

"I have always been a man Prince Alexander, granted I did not realize it until five years ago and I am aware that my "condition" is quite common here, that is why I went with this without kicking up a fuss. In my country however people like me are considered...disgusting, an abomination my own parents told me a such." He said blithely staring out into the courtyard.

It was quite a pretty place and Rekka wondered if he could badger the prince into showing him around. In some parts it hurt him that the prince had rejected him so violently but, another knew that this was to be expected.

"I did not agree to this wedding to upset you Prince Alexander, I am a pawn just like you but even so I will not blindly follow everything you say, and I will say this not as a threat but in complete honesty that if you raise a hand in anger towards me then you will lose it."
He stated nonchalantly.

"This marriage no matter how much of a charade it is will be on equal terms."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:33 pm
Luneaska

For the most part, the prince was trying to ignore his new companion not really caring to hear about his story since he felt like he heard it a thousand times. This was the case until he heard about the prince being treated as an abomination in his own land. Sure he had given him a hard time earlier, but even still he would never imagine treating someone like that because of their identities. Some guilt started to set in about Alexander's own reaction towards the Prince when he arrived. He had come off rather strong and as far as he could tell, Prince Rekka had taken some of it as a rejection of his true self. Just when he considered apologizing for his actions, he heard some of the terms of arrangement and felt his displeasure with this situation rise up again.

Alexander moved towards the prince, but tried to slow down his stride to keep from getting a smack should Rekka retaliate. He stopped just in front of him looking for an sign of strength or weakness should it come to blows. "Where you get such a notion that I was physically violent? Harsh words of truth are not a closed fist ready to strike. And in what way do you believe that we should be on equal terms considering the marriage is to me in my kingdom and not the other way around." He stated boldly while maintaining a steady gaze.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:02 am
MaiSnowStar

*sorry I haven't posted I've been pretty stressed the last couple of days*

Rekka winced at the man's tone, realizing that he had misstepped, his first day here and he was already ******** up.

"I apologize Prince Alexander that was out of line for me to say that to you...there are rumors about your family in my country, and it was very stupid of me to heed them. As for the equality though this is your country, I am your husband and also a member of a royal line as well. In my country...I am not treated equally by my family mainly due to my status as the..." His mouth twisted into a grimance before he said the next line.

"Girl who refused to act in a proper ladylike manner, and spouted off some drivel about her being a boy."
Rekka said venom tinging his words.

He didn't meet the prince's gaze, just continued to stare out into the courtyard. Rekka knew they probably had to wait until the king and queen were finished but, he was hungry and the stress of this whole thing left him exhausted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:51 pm
Luneaska

Alexander was ready to retort any excuse or reasoning for the other prince to be treated as his own equal when he noticed the shift in tone and demeanor again. How could he possibly continue this with him looking like an already downed puppy getting another beating from its new master? The thought of him being a touch too hard on Rekka started to creep back into the forefront of his mind. Furthermore, he knew if he had come as a princess he might not be so vocal due to the chivalry he was trained in. For now, he figured that would be the best way to proceed to keep his own temper down; although he would keep it to himself for now. Once he was calm, he would fully revert to seeing a male in front of him in both speech and mind.

"You don't need to apologize. I have not exactly been very welcoming myself. I will try my best to be a bit more. . . cordial with you." He said still with a tone of boredom laced around his words, but with no hostility behind them. Alexander looked down at the other's body before noticing faint signs of hunger amongst the obvious distress he was adding to. "I'm sure we have another ten minutes before my father finally stops talking and sends for us. If you want, we can go to the table set up out here and grab a pastry or two. There's not much, but at least you can eat." Hopefully now he was doing better. No point in getting out all his venom in one go considering they would be married for the rest of their lives. He had plenty of time to tell the prince what he thought should the moment present itself.

(That's alright. Don't worry about it if you need to relax then relax)  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 pm
MaiSnowStar
/quote]

"That would be wonderful thank you, I haven't eaten anything today been too nervous"
Rekka said and pushed himself off from the window to follow after Alexander.

Quietly he wondered where Luka had gotten to, most likely the man was being introduced to the other servants and getting to know his duties. He wondered if his parents would show up for the wedding, to not do so would probably be a snub at the kingdom but, at the same time they maybe petty enough to do it.

Rekka didn't really care though, so far as he was concerned Luka was his family and it wasn't like he would be taking the blame if the king and queen decided not to show. He was here after all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:17 pm
Luneaska

Guides the two of them through the small maze portion of the area over to the garden table. "Here we are. I would suggest grabbing a few as I'm sure my father's terrible timing will interrupt your eating." Alexander suggested as he picked up a lemon square and took a bite getting a little powder on his bottom lip. He was wondering how long it would be before his father expected them to get married. There was supposed to be a ceremony that took time, but after that outburst from him there might be a speed up to it.

He looked over at Rekka and wondered how exactly this whole situation was going to work. His brother would have been the better choice for this as he did not care whether it was a soul in the correct body or not. Why couldn't his brother have simply kept his role as the future heir of their kingdom? Alexander had planned to walk away from everything in the following year when he had a say so. "Anything else I should know ahead of time to keep from getting pissed off without reason?"  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:22 pm
MaiSnowStar

Rekka let out a surprised bark of laughter at Alexander's question, it seemed his husband had a sense of humor after all. Smiling a tiny bit and grabbing a pastry he spoke.

"The fact that you were willing to listen to me and apologize is more than enough, I...don't really expect this marriage to be anything but of convenience but, as long as I am treated with the same respect you are I don't mind. I do have to warn you though I move in my sleep." He said somewhat mischievously.

True there was most likely going to be no love in this relationship but perhaps they could wind up as friends. He continued to eat the pastry glad that he could finally put at least some food in his stomach.

He knew there was most likely going to be a feast but Rekka hoped it wouldn't go on long so he could get some rest. And hopefully they didn't expect the both of them to consummate their marriage tonight, because he knew that was going to be awkward for the both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:52 pm
MaiSnowStar

*Do you not want to rp anymore? I apologize for being gone so long I started up a new job and things have been hectic*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:55 pm
Luneaska
MaiSnowStar

*Do you not want to rp anymore? I apologize for being gone so long I started up a new job and things have been hectic*

I still do. My apologies for not telling you ahead of time. I was involved in a car accident where I took most of the hit on my side of the car. Nothing broken, but I was put on bed rest for some muscle damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:09 pm
MaiSnowStar

*Ah ok, take your time then there's no rush*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:13 pm
Luneaska

Alexander finished off the first pastry he had in his hand before wrapping a few more in a napkin for later on and placed it carefully into this satchel. He licked the powder from his lips and raises his arms up high to get a much needed stretch after all his sudden actions prior. "If needed we can always ask for separate beds. That's not really looked down upon in situations such as this. Only thing the court would look down upon is if we shared a separate living quarters on opposite ends of the castle."

As his stretch was completed, the Prince's brother stepped out into view to signal that it was time for them to head back in. To his surprise, his brother looked rather relaxed despite the uproar that must have happened inside at his rather unprincely behavior. He turned to Rekka and held out his arm for the Prince to take since they would have to walk back in together. "Shall we? And as for me taking on a mistress the same is extended to you, although at most you'll be able to try for my brother unless you desire a female. Not to be abrasive about it, but it would not look well upon either of us if you ended up baring a child that had no resemblance to me." He said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:52 pm
MaiSnowStar

Rekka grimanced at the thought of having another child, truth be told he wasn't sure if he wanted to take a lover. He knew he said that it was okay for Alexander but, taking his brother as his consort? It felt wrong for some reason.

"Why are you dwelling on this, you know this is a loveless marriage is there truly any harm in seeking out someone who would love you?"
He thought.

Glancing up at the sound of Alexander's voice he stood up and dusted the crumbs off himself, being sure to straighten his clothes as well. He took his arm and followed him back through the door to where the king and queen awaited them. Would his parents show he wondered. Peering through the door he saw no sight of them, his face twisted in a dark scowl before shifting back into a expression of noble indifference.

Well no matter, it wasn't like he would be blamed for them not showing, he did his duty after all.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:18 pm
Luneaska

(Just a heads up. I'll be getting a lot better about being regular with my posts. I'm feeling better and things are easing up a bit on my end)

Alexander allowed his shoulders to slump ever so slightly as he could see other nobles whispering and laughing at him. He did not really care what they thought of it, but this was becoming just plain bothersome for him. It did not matter if he held the posture of a strong prince or one of a simple pauper; still they would prattle on about his behavior and why his brother should still be up for the throne. A few times he wished to have some of the noble men that chided his actions thrown out of the court for insolence, yet his father would never go for it and blame him for their actions. For now, he would keep his eyes focused on his father standing before him ready to hand out the official royal blessing of marriage and the date of the wedding to them.

The King stopped them just ten feet away with a huge grin on his face. That could only mean trouble for the prince. "You will both be glad to know that wedding will take place by the rising of the moon tomorrow. So declare I. Now for the feast to begin!" At that, servants came out from the side doors with several trays on hand with food to their silver cutlery. Alexander knew what this meant for him next. "We have to feed each other. . ." He murmured over to Rekka with his eyes still trained on his father.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff