Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:30 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu nodded and played with his hair. "can you show us where the bathing room is?" He asks taking Chris's hand with his own. "Please?" His voice shifted to Lilliths and she pressed their bodies together.

James on the other hand rolled his eyes then walked away. He knew where the showers were but he hated the either steaming hot or freezing cold water. Which is why he never bathed unless forced  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:52 am
To be honest, Chris felt a bit uncomfortable at such boldness, but nonetheless, he had to comply as long as the patient would behave. He led Daiyu to the bathroom.

When Cedric saw that James was about to walk away, he held his wrist, gentle yet firm. "I suggest that you come with me. I'll be gentle." His stare was intentional at the patient, serious yet not too intimidating. After all, his hygiene was important.

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:18 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lillith purred and had let go of the young man feeling her counterpart feeling awkward. His eyes still glowing that eerie green but it was dulled showing that both of them were completely present.

James as soon as he felt his wrist engulfed by the older mans hand he yelled out and stompped on Cedrics toes taking the initiative to run once his wrist was let go. "Don't touch me!" He yelled out with a raging fire burning his core. "Im not looking forward to being burned or froze to death!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:16 pm
But before James' foot would reach contact with his own, the doctor evaded the assault. Not many people have known that, but he also practiced martial arts during his spare time as his form of exercise. It was a way to keep his find focused. His expression was calm despite the verbal outburst from the other.

"Would lukewarm be ok, then?"

As for his brother, he would at least try to converse to break the ice as they were on the way to the bathroom. "Since when did you end up being possessed by Lilith?" Chris asked the patient.

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:00 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu had to think about when it happened. "Well roughly five years ago.... She was pleading me to let her out so my mother and father wouldn't kill her.... She was possessing a young girl at the time. So naturally feeling bad for the girl I let her out and thats how I ended up with her spirit. She ejected from the host who was already dead and the skin deteriorated instantly and went into me. I can now turn invisible, walk through walls, blast what I believe is ectoplasm when im angry and when I sleep I float unless chained down." He calmly explained his situation while letting the doctor go so it wasn't so weird between the two of them.

James growled since he couldn't get away. "LET GO!" he shouted loudly. Pulling on the grip as he bit his lip ring. "There is no Lukewarm! There hasnt been for years!" He shouted again getting angrier by the second. He managed to pop his own wrist out of place with the fight he put out. "s**t!" The kid cursed and kicked the other in the shin before holding his wrist close to his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:10 am
By the time the kick hit the shin, Cedric winced, kneeling to the floor. But he had to keep on convincing him. He had to try. His eyes continued to be trained onto James.

"I know how to control the temperature to make it lukewarm. At least let me try."

"I see..." Chris somewhat felt bad for the human-turned-host. "I know your trying to help someone, and I can't blame you for that, though the consequences would be less than pleasant.

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:10 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu just shrugged. "Shes not all bad.... It's kinda nice having a person to talk to whenever...." He says going quiet as they enter the mildew and rusted bathroom. "Um if the waters not too hot could you clean my cuts on my back?" He asks hoping that the cuts weren't too infected granted that they were given before he was dropped off at the asylum three months ago. They just haven't healed all the way yet.

James on the other hand just growled at Cedric and stormed off to the infirmary. "F**k s**t god!" He crys out as he puts his wrist back the way it should be and wrapped it up making a makeshift sling by the time he was done with that he heard Cedric's foot steps coming from down the hall way. "F**k hell. I'm not going and there's nothing you can do to make me!" He growled out forgetting that these two are doctors and could sedate him for being rowdy and violent if they wanted to. He grabbed a tweaser and held it in a defensive manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 am
Chris smiled gently, a silent way to convince the other that he would do that. "I can make the water lukewarm for you. Then after that, we'll put the bandages to keep your wounds from being infected."

At the last verbal assault from James, that's when Cedric's patience snapped. He was now striding, footsteps echoing through the halls.

I really don't want to do this, but you pushed me too far.

Before James could reach finish posing to defend himself, he did the move to held him in place, while at the same time injecting him with a tranquilizer syringe. It wasn't long before the patient was out cold, and he carried the victim into his arms, firm yet gentle. He wasn't the one to use drastic measures unless necessary.

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:51 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Daiyu waited until the bath was ready and when it was he slipped in after stripping down. He was blushing very darkly and he let his hair down. His white hair cascaded down his red welted back some of the welts are yellow indicating that they're infected pretty badly. "H-how do they look?" He asked Chris curious as he started to wash himself making sure to get all dirt off of what he could.

James had watched Cedric storm in. He didn't have the tume to register as the older stronger male had him quickly pinned on his stomach on the floor. He cried out as he landed on the sore wrist. He screamed as the needle peirced his neck and he was struggling with the temporary paralysis his body was going through and his blue eyes started streaming tears. As the drug took full effect his eyes closed and he was limp.

It wasnt long when he had awoke in a tub of his own. He was glad he was alone for the small bit he was given. His body still wasn't fully responding to his brain when Cedric walked in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:10 pm
Chris's expression turned serious at the sight of the wounds on Daiyu's naked back. "Indeed, that's not good. I shall put some disinfectant on you once you're done bathing. But thankfully..."

He presented a bar of soap of him. It may looked like a regular soap, except that it's specially formulated to get rid of most of the germs to decrease the levels of infection. "Use this. The infection level will slowly drop down and I can treat your wounds easier."

When Cedric walked in to check on James, the red-head was awake, alone in another tub. As the doctor had promised earlier, the temperature was lukewarm. "See, that's just one of the things I'm capable of. I'm used to helping patients with special needs.

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:14 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feeling: well hungry and curious...
Company: Chris my new doctor. And hopefully friend.
Theme: Higher ~ Creed

Daiyu had washed his hair and thanked Chris whole heartedly. His hair when completely clean is comparable to the freshly fallen snow. Once out of the tub he drys off in a small towel and dresses in clean blue scrubs. "Thank you...." He says wincing as the soap is starting its healing stuff. "Can we get something to eat when were done cleaning my back?" He asks tilting his head to the side hoping the other wouldn't object.

Feeling: terrified don't even cover it.
Company: Cedric currently.
Theme: How to say Goodbye ~Boys II Men

James gave an icy glare. "Not special..." He tried moving but found it difficult. He didn't exactly like being all exposed to the young doctor. "You didn't have to...." He couldn't finish his sentence due to the drugs making anything and everything difficult. His now clean and damp wet auburn hair plastered to his scalp and his body is now a light olive color rather then dirt. "Lemme out. I don' need your help" he said being stubborn, and he knows hes in no position to say anything like that. Moving his head to look at the other male. His bruises look more profound then before and his scars have faded now hes clean. He took on his habit of biting the lip ring as he inspected his newest injury which was forming a rather nasty bruise.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

[Chris and Cedric Watterson - The Twin Doctors]

Time: Night
Company: Daiyu (Chris), James (Cedric)
Mood: Feeling pleased (Chris), Still pissed but not too much (Cedric)
OOC: First time trying to make a header for this thread aside from the other RP guild that I'm in. LOL

Chris smiled as he watched the patient transform into something new, at least when he became clean after a long time. His hair is like snow. Something beautiful. Now he was tempted to play with it, slip the strands between his fingers and even smell it, but he had to resist the urge until they got to know each other more.

"Ok, you may decide on what you want," He replied as he grabbed his kit, reaching for the bottle of disinfectant, some cotton balls and even gauze wraps. He definitely had a lot of scrapes to clean up.

Indeed, James was still frustrated at such treatment, but Cedric had to at least perform his duty. The doctor noticed the bruises on the patient's body and felt sorry. He should at least make up for the trouble once he's done making him clean. His touch was gentle as he proceeded to soap his body.

"I'll let you go once this is over. It won't take a long time. Also, you'll get to be with your friend again once we have dinner, so don't worry."

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:01 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: happy
Where: the asylums infirmary
Company: Chris my new doctor. And hopefully friend.

The ghost hybrid hissed as his cuts were cleaned and actually cried when the more severe ones were cleaned as well which they bubbled under the achohol and hydrogen peroxide. "Ow!" His green eyes shimmered in tears but he kept still knowing that it could mean his life if this infection continued. "Ouch that burns!" He cried out gripping his pants tightly as tears cascaded down his face.

Feeling: terrified don't even cover it.
Where: one of the bathrooms
Company: Cedric currently.

James had blushed when he seen the doctor come at him with a loofah of soap. "Don't!" He tried yelling out but his voice cut short when the soap hit his bare skin. "Stop!" He cried out as an open fresh cut was washed over. He still couldn't move away as much as he wanted. When the ordeal was over he was glaring at Cedric when he was out of the tub and redressed. "Dont touch me again!" He said threatening.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:11 am
User Image

[Chris and Cedric Watterson - The Twin Doctors]

Time: Night
Company: Daiyu (Chris), James (Cedric)
Mood: Now feeling pity (Chris), calming down slowly, though starting to get depressed (Cedric)
OOC: Betadine is a brand for the iodide solution to treat wounds, in case you haven't heard -w-''

Chris tried to be gentle with the application, but it was inevitable that the sting would be there because the wounds had been left untreated for a long time. He would wipe away the tears that cascaded down Daiyu's face once he was done with the treatment. He then placed Betadine onto the wounds, still with the wispy touch, before finally wrapping the gauze around the body.

Cedric had calmed down when he was done with the ordeal, though he was sad that James hadn't understood his effort to give him the necessary care. He pushed the negative thought down forcefully, before facing with his back turned on him

"Let's eat."

Xanes_Fox18

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Feeling: like im on fire!
Where: the asylums infirmary
Company: Chris

Daiyu bit his inner cheeks as the last of the ointment was put on and he was wrapped up. "T-thank you...." His thanks was in between a sob or two but he was greatful. "Can we eat now?" He asks wiping his eyes with his hoodies sleeve once his shirt and sweatshirt were on. Once up the ghost boy took a hold of Chris's hand once more and they made way to the kitchen.

Feeling: depressed again
Where: in the hallway lagging behind
Company: Cedric

James looked at the floor the entire way to the kitchen while he held his wrist close to his chest. He was remembering how his parents and baby brothet had looked like when he found their bodies. His wrist wasnt bloody but being that dark of a bruise reminded him of the blood that covered their clothes and faces. Gavin, his brother, is what drove him over the edge. Stopping completely in the hallway he let out a pained cry and leaned against the wall. He gripped the side of his head and visualized the bullet wound being there. His depression sliding to an all time low of his. Words wouldn't come out, there were none to be said. "Don't... No..." He tried pulling himself together hoping the older man wouldn't be witnessing his breakdown.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff