Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

The bathroom was pretty much empty, which was a rare blessing. Amun felt much more refreshed now, he had changed into a new set of clean clothes which were simple enough and quite comfortable to sleep in. His wavy purple hair almost looked dark as it was still quite damp and it stuck to his face and shoulders, once it was dry enough, he would tie it. Loose dark blue pants that hung low on his hips and a plain white sleeveless shirt. After setting his things back in his room, Amu had dinner with the rest of the servants. It was never as glorious as the food for their lords but damn, it was much better than anything Amu ever tried to cook! With a full belly now and high spirits, he walked back to the sleeping area of the servants with one of the guards, an older male with greying hair. The other talked about how unassuming his day had been, with the only thing interesting being how some of the lords seemed to hurry away in fear when Lord Abraxas crossed their path. " It is always fun to see them lose their posture! He said with a laugh and Amun laughed with him. They said goodnight and waved before each parting ways.

His own room was a little further away and he usually had to cut through the courtyard, it was during this walk that he noticed a figure on a tree. A frown appeared on his face as did his claws. An intruder perhaps? As far as he knew the family was enjoying dinner at the moment, and the servants were either still in the common area or in their rooms and the night's watch haven't started yet. Slowly, he approached the tall tree, mentally ready to slit the throat of the person that was there. But as he came closer, he began to recognize the figure. " Abraxas? " He asked from under the tree but the other didn't give him an answer. Amun felt a sudden wave of worry hit him, specially after seeing the broken dish on the grass and quickly climbed up the tree to the branch where the Lord was, relaxing when he saw that the other was only sleeping.

" You really like to sleep in odd places don't you? He said with a chuckle and reached over to poke the sleeping man's cheek. " Lord Abraxas, wake up.. Or you will catch a cold sleeping here. "

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:38 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas groaned and stayed asleep until Amun's scent reached his nose and he opened one of his eyes then felt the jolt pain from his earlier wound and the on the shattered plate made. and he was fully awoke and his tiger ears appeared then he looked at Amu and tilted his head as he wrote his eyes his hands had blood slowly sliding down his arm, but it was a little dry not wet.

" Amu when did you come here, I don't remember inviting you or seeing you I guess I passed out before you came here, anyways you should go get some rest since you have a big day tomorrow. Since you might be heading off the kingdom grounds tomorrow." he said then his ears twitched and he grabbed Amu and growled a bit since he heard his elder brother calling from him. he hid in a huge batch of leaves in the tall tree and kept silent when his eldest brother came to the trunk and picked up the shattered pieces of the dinner plate and left.

Abraxas sighed and let go of Amu and looked at Amun, " well the reason I came out here in the first place was because I felt very out of place at the dinning table I was like a ghost of the past and I was invisible no body tried to start any conversation with me at all and not even my great grandparents either they just talked among each other fully ignoring my presence, and I don't get why my eldest brother came out to find me all I'm guessing is that he was just seeking me to help clean up after dinner or something else." he said to Amun a little annoyed.  

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:54 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" Mmm, well I decided to cross through the courtyard to get to my room when I saw someone on the tree, I thought you may be an intruder and was ready to slit your throat hahah ah, speaking of that big day.. Would you like to accompany me aah-! " He was cut off by Abraxas grabbing him and moving them to another branch where the leaves completely hid them. He could hear someone moving around on the floor, picking up the broken pieces of the dinner plate. Amu leaned against Abraxas chest as they hid there. Resisting the urge to touch the round tiger ears on top of the Lord's head. I want to touch them~ He thought.

Amun positioned himself on the branch, so he would fall once Abraxas let go of him. He listen to the other, feeling annoyed and angry at how badly Abraxas' family treated the other. " That is really mean, and rude.." Maybe he could say something to Abraxas' parents.. Not that they would appreciate it, but maybe it would help? Or maybe it could make things worse. Amun suddenly found himself pouting and his shoulders lowered. He didn't enjoy feeling this useless, he wanted to help Abraxas but there was little he could do. Amu's face was a mixture of anger and sadness, his pout was accompanied by a frown and his cheeks puffed out some. " I wish I could do something to change your situation... It makes me mad that I can't do anything. "

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:06 am
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas thought about Amun's offer to go to town with him. " Amu if I go in town with you won't everybody just reject you and say lies like their out of stock or their closing up shop when they aren't really, when I'm kicked out of my home it will be totally out of this huge kingdom city into a very different unknown world and I know I will be like a live nightmare and nobody will help the people that are victims if I lose control, Amu I do want to go with you, but I know you might just be rejected the Merchants and shop keepers if I go with you." he said and his tiger ears went down as he said those words to Amun then he let go and went back to the branch where he was when Amun appeared.

Abraxas laid back against the trunk on the branch since he was starting to feel his heart speeding up again, but he didn't seem bothered about it like yesterday his ears vanished and he just shut his eyes as he listened to the peaceful sounds of nature during night time, but he was awake still. " Amu if you could change my situation how will you do it without my families or anybody else here just you alone, how would you do it all alone? That's how my family is when they don't want anything or anybody at all, so they will just create the person or thing into an outcast in their world." he said as he looked up at the sky.

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" I know that, that is why I wish I could do something but there is nothing that I can do other than be here for you. " Amun said with a sigh turning his head towards the other male that was once again on the branch where he found him sleeping. " It isn't fair to you... But, if your family is really that bad, maybe living away from them won't be that bad. " Ah, maybe he said something rude? He wasn't sure if Abraxas would take his words nicely, after all the other was really upset about being cut off of the family. " Sorry, I shouldn't have said that... But, I would really like to see you enjoying yourself. Uumm well, about my offer for tomorrow.. I wanted to say that I don't think they would do that, but if you want we could disguise you... That way you could just enjoy yourself without any worries. But if you prefer to stay, I understand. " Amu smiled and moved, he got a hold of the branch he was perched in and jumped, hanging from it for a second before letting go and landing gently on the ground.

" Well, It is late so I will head back to my room now. Good night Abraxas, if you want to join me tomorrow, that would be fun, so let me know in the morning and I can prepare a disguise.. If not, I will just get you a treat." Amu waved at the other and went to continue his little journey to his room, feeling rather anxious for not being able to do much more for Abraxas.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:47 am
MonstersOfMen

User Image

" yeah nobody can barely help me, with my life I have to help myself even if my way won't be a good way to settle things with my family and if I do anything like that, my personality will become much more worst then now." he said to Amun then nodded to what Amun suggested." That is true, but where would I go to live to escape them, if I live in your place it would be very crowded for the both of us, so I guess I will have to live in the town away from my family and you Amu, even if I really don't want to leave you at all, for some reason I don't understand so I label as friendship even though the feeling is nothing like that.

I will still go with you in town I don't really care how people treat me, but I don't want you to be treated horribly just because of my presence Amu, and yeah see you tomorrow then a goodnight Amu.
" he said to Amun and waved back then curled up on the branch and started to fall asleep on the branch.

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

He was glad that Abraxas had decided to accompany him to his trip into town, at least it would help the other male think of something else and hopefully have a good time. More than anything, Amun wanted some alone time with Abraxas and to get to know the other better. Plus he really had his hopes up on that being a sort of date after what the other male said. Amun rushed to his room and went straight towards his bed, laying there trying to sleep already wanting for the next day to start but all he could think at the moment was where to take Abraxas tomorrow and what sort of disguise they could use if the other male really wanted to go for that option. Hours passed before the purple haired male drifted off to sleep.

When morning come, Amun was glad that the weather was better, the day didn't feel as moist as yesterday and it wasn't too hot either. Overall, everything looked like it would be a good day and Amu was pretty excited about it. He was dressed in his casual clothes, black slacks and a purple V neck shirt and some black leather boots. His hair was down today and rather wavy. Amun hummed softly to himself as he waited for Abraxas outside to arrive.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:39 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

When morning came Abraxas jumped out of the tall tree and went to his room and showered himself off and put fresh clothes on and headed out to where Amun was waiting then looked around and his ears twitched and he grabbed Amun's wrist and dashed away dragging Amu behind him until he was far away from the kingdom and he was panting very fast.

" man that was close I didn't expect that woman to come today lets stay away as long we can since that woman is here today Amu and I won't even mind staying at an inn or forest cabin with you for the time being if you don't mind being alone with me tonight outside the castle walls Amu. So anyways what disguise do you plan to making me wear today in town." he said to Amu as his panting became a little calmer now.

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

Before he could say anything to the approaching Abraxas, the other got a hold of his wrist and lead him away. He had some trouble at first catching up to the other's steps but soon they were far away from the castle and the kingdom. Amu was left panting heavily with his face slightly red "Damn.. It's been.... so long since... I run so much " Amun said between breaths as he tried to catch his breath.

"Woman? Who? " He asked curiously looking at the other male. Amun wondered why would a woman have such an effect on the taller male but he wasn't going to reject an opportunity to spend the night together with the other. " Oh, I don't mind... Spending the night with you would be fun.,, And well, " He reached into the bag that hanged from his shoulder and pulled out a red wig. " I thought maybe just changing your hair would help. " Amun said with a smile. " Sorry it isn't the best quality, but It was the best I could find... And, I also have a hat and a scarf if you want to wear those too or instead.. We can pretend we are a couple too, if you want. " He reached over to place the wig on the taller male's head and in the process gave Abraxas a soft kiss on the lips. " Sorry Lord Abraxas... I just.. Really wanted to do that, forgive me. "

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image

MonstersOfMen

Abraxas face became very red and he looked around and picked up Amun like a princess and jumped really high into the tree and leaped branch to branch then landed to the town entrance, but went behind the wall and fixed the red wig on his head after he set Amun down on the ground.

Then took the scarf and wrapped it around his neck then set the hat on his head and looked at Amun his face still had a taint of red from earlier. " well that woman as was talking about is suppose to marry my eldest brother, but ever since I became very mysterious and depressed she keeps trying to make me her bed partner and husband, but it isn't out of love just sympathy towards me that's all and she also sneaks in my bed butt naked revealing everything to me. Well you can go shopping I will look for an inn for us or we both can do shopping and you can help me find an inn for us to stay for the night." he said and put sunglasses on his face that he brought with him.

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

Amun gasped lightly as he was suddenly picked up by the other male and carried away, princess style, through the tree branches. Which was surprising, he wasn't expecting that but it was rather nice. His arms warped around Abraxas neck and he leaned some against the other's chest, letting Abraxas carry him.

Once on the ground he waited for the other to finish placing the items on and simply listened to what the other said, a frown appeared on his face. Obviously not happy about hearing that there was someone that enjoyed going into Abraxas' bed naked and Amun just wanted that woman to drop dead. " Haven't you told your brother? If she is to marry him, he should know so she can be sent away. " Or Amun may just find himself unable to control himself and dispose of her if it kept happening, specially now that he knew that while they were not a couple, there was something between himself and Abraxas.

With a pout, Amun locked his arm with the other male's and clung to it. " Lets do everything together today. " He was feeling rather clingy, but it was all because of what the Lord said. If someone was to try and seduce Abraxas, it should be only him! So Amun dragged the taller male around, taking him to see some of his favorite stores to get weapons (where he got himself a new polisher stone), trinkets (where he spend a good deal looking at some carved wood animal toys, some incense and oils and making Abraxas sniff a few of them and help him decide, among other things) and finally food. " Do you like sweets? or prefer spicy dishes? I actually enjoy both but i'm not a fan of bitter things, that is why I don't like red wine.." He said making a face and sticking his tongue out some. " Want to eat in one of this places? There are a few inns that serve food too, we can also go try one of those and see if they have a free room. "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:55 pm
MonstersOfMen

User Image

Abraxas looked at Amu and laughed. " Amu don't you remember I'm an outcast of my family so they won't believe when something is true, so even if I went and told him nothing will come out of it no matter what. You don't need to worry don't you remember I said I will never do anything with a woman I less I have to do it for I can pay my bills if I get kicked out and most woman that come after me and try seduce are gold diggers or women feeling sorry for me, that's all no love connected to their feelings or that woman at home will seduce and the accuse me from touching her and doing it with her when she was the who actually did it herself and I only see her at my home once a year, so I wonder what I should do she I take her tempting and use against her or just ignore her and keep running away." he said to Amun as he continued to walk with him through the town, but Amun was acting really possessive a clingy after he told Amu about that woman it was kinda cute in his point of view.

Abraxas continued to look at things as they walked through town and when Amu asked about food he went in thought " well we should eat something and it considers if we want to go right to bed after we eat then an inn will be better, but if we are still wanting to walk around we eat in the town not a inn Amu." he said to Amun as he continued to think aout what to eat.

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" Hmmm... ~ Amu thought about for a moment, standing close to Abraxas. " I think i'm all set. I mainly wanted to just walk around with you without anyone bothering you~ " He leaned against the taller male, his arms once more wrapping around Abraxas' arm and his head resting some against the other's shoulder. " I never stayed in one of the Inns, but I do know that Howl's Inn and Bar has great food and drinks, plus it is in a more quiet and less busy zone. Want to go there? Or want to find a cabin? I think there is someone that rents cabins not too far from Howl's inn. "

A friend of his from the castle said that during his free days he enjoyed staying in the cabins and do some hunting, Amun couldn't remember exactly where did the other rent the cabin but somehow he was pretty sure it was with someone near Howl's. Either way, he was happy with just spending the night with Abraxas.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

MonstersOfMen

Abraxas looked at Amun leaning on his shoulder and he felt the strange feeling again and looked away as he walked with Amun intertwined between his arm and Amu then spoke. " any place will be find with me as long as no body from my family can find me or that woman as well. If I had a choice the best choice will be the Cabin since it is farther from the palace, but how good can you cook Amun just curious and In bet it will be very strange only the two of us it kinda be like a newly wed couple living on their own without any body barging in on us" he said as he scratched his head nervously with his free hand.

" Anyways I hope nothing strange will happen while we are alone in that cabin, I'm lucky you don't bitter things or it will get very crazy if I drink too much beer and whine, but lucky we are both males so even I did anything nothing will happen just you won't be a virgin anymore, anyways lets get to cabin Amu." he said to Amun as he kept close to Amu since he had no clue where to go.

FoxChildofDawn

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

How well can he cook? He didn't want to oversell his cooking abilities, after all, he wasn't sure if they were a match against the things prepared by the castle's chef. His lips parted to answer but nothing came out of them, suddenly shocked by the idea that Abraxas planted on his head. Newlyweds. A warmth spread across his body, starting from his face. Amun at times would blush all over, the pink tint spreading from his cheeks, to his ears and down his neck to the rest of his body. His heart started to beat faster and while he tried to calm himself, Abraxas wasn't making this any easier for him, saying things like losing his virginity to the other.

He had to let go of the taller male, walking a bit slower, the heat was becoming too strong and he didn't want to be seen being so flushed. Being apart from the other did help his blush decrease to a faint pink tint on his cheeks and tips of his ears. His heart had slowed down a bit, to an almost normal beat. Amun let out a breath before smiling and catching up to the other male. " Well, I think I can cook good enough so you won't go hungry or get sick but it may not be as fancy or good as the food in the castle hahaha and just because I don't like those things, doesn't mean you can't have them. I actually love pink wine. It's very sweet and I enjoy that~ " He paused for a moment and moved closer to Abraxas' face. And whispered into his ear. " Besides, I would be happy if you took that from me." His lips brushed against Abraxas' ear and with a smile he moved away and this time he simply got a hold of Abraxas' hand and lead the other to the Inn so they could ask about the cabin.

Once they knew where to go, Amu lead them there. The price for the cabin wasn't too high and it even was by a lake! Amun was excited about the idea of going for a swim at night. " Lets buy some stuff in the market for dinner. I know how to make rice, a nice beef and veggies stew, a chicken pot pie, grilled fish with some basil and because I like to end on a sweet note, chocolate covered fruit~ So pick your favorite and I will get the ingredients for that and then we can head to the cabin. " He also wanted to get some wine for himself.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff