Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
- Seeing the good - 1x1 (By Bi Blitz & DragonMistress07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:40 pm
User Image

Dominic simply sat there and held the coffee for a few moments and brought it up to his lips and drank it, ignoring how hot the drink was and how it burned going down. He just needed the caffeine in his system as soon as possible because otherwise he'd get even more irritated. He would sit back and listen to the weather that was currently playing on the radio before it would then move onto the daily news. Meanwhile he smelt the breakfast that was being made properly and felt even more pathetic as if the people at the assisted living were right in saying he needed help if he was going to live on his own. By now he was feeling even more down on himself when he heard the other man approach him with the plate of food. He simply sat there for a moment sulking before slowly taking a bite of the omelet after finding everything. He would eat quietly while Rayven cleaned up in the kitchen and eventually he would finish his food and sighed a bit before looking in the general direction of where he heard sounds coming from at the moment "I'm going to shower..." he didn't even bother trying to do the dishes by himself since he was now in a poor mood. Dominic would ordinarily demand to do everything by himself but the whole incident with breakfast just brought him down quite a bit "I guess...just familiarize yourself with the house once your down I guess..." he commented before skulking off to the his bedroom and left the door open in case Rayven had questions for whatever reason. He would then walk into the personal bathroom and left it open only a crack before he began to start his slow shower regimen, making sure he didn't slip or trip on anything. The last thing he wanted was for the damn aide to think he needed help with this part of his life.

(Translation: )

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rayven just watched him and could sense that the other was down. "Okay." he replied, a frown appearing on his face. He hadn't meant for Dominic to feel like a failure. He knew that the blonde would get to the point where he could do things by himself and all he needed was a little confidence boost. He would not be here forever, that he knew but when he did leave, he wanted the other male to feel confident and self- assured about himself and his disability. With a sigh he went about doing what the blonde asked and for familiar with the house plus where everything was. He took a sip of the coffee he had brought with him as he thought about what he could do to cheer the other up. He hated seeing people dad and depressed. It irritated the he'll out of him when he couldn't help people. Kami, this was going to be difficult but he would manage. He made sure to keep an ear on the shower, just in case. Dominic would call him if he needed him. Probably. Maybe. He held no reservations about how the blonde really felt about him.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image

Dominic would be sure to scrub his blonde hair well before then washing the rest of him, he may have been blind but thankfully that had nothing to do with washing oneself. But then there were times that he would mix up the bottles and use conditioner as body wash and vice versa but that was just a given. Finally he'd finish and dry off before slowly wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out to his bedroom in order to get dressed in whatever he could. He made sure to keep all his items arranged in specific drawers so that he wouldn't get confused and have to go on a big hunt for his clothes. Dominic would casually slip into whatever shirt he grabbed which was apparently a bright yellow shirt and red basketball shorts. He would then walk back out to where the living room is and sit himself back onto the couch and leaned back with his arms folded as he listened to the radio for a few seconds "In case you're wondering, this is what I do most of my days. So I hope you don't mind being bored..." he commented just in case Rayven was within earshot of him which there was no doubt he was.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Rayven was sitting in a chair across from the couch, fiddling with his cellphone when he heard Dominic return. He lifted his head up and had to blink at the bright yellow shirt he was wearing. Wow. That was a pretty interesting shade of yellow. He snorted to himself at the random thought before listening to the blonde talk. "Not at all. If I do get bored, I have my phone, tablet and I could always bringbring a book to read." he replied as he finished off the rest of his coffee and placed the thermos back into his backpack. "So, is there anything else you would like to do?" he asked, wondering if Dominic had ever been outside this house. Maybe if he exercised his other senses, the other male wouldn't be so jaded. It was worth a shot at least. "Would you like to go.outside? Maybe get some fresh air?" he asked into tje silencr as he awaited a response from his patient.

By Bi Blitz
I hope I am doing a good job. And not boring you.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image

Dominic shrugged his shoulders when the other commented that he had his own entertainment. He was burning with a bit of envy that he could actually use the newest gadgets and tech but he would quickly quash those feelings down since he had remembered that he had accepted that simple fact long ago. At least he thought he had. Dominic would then look up and think for a second when Rayven asked if he wanted to go outside, he hadn't been outside since he had moved in here except for some grocery shopping. He would shrug his shoulders once again in total indifference at the suggestion "I guess, I don't know what there would be for me to do though" he wasn't totally averse to the idea, he just didn't know of anything to do for himself.

(OOC: Nah it's cool, if I'm taking awhile to reply it's because im gaming with friends right now lol)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Rayven just rolled his eyes before standing up, sliding his phone into his pocket. "There are plenty of things for you to do. Just because you're disabled, doesn't mean that you can't enjoy life." he replied before taking thd other's hands in his and pulling him up, despite probably being shorter than Dominic. "Don't worry. I'll teach you to use your other senses to become aware lf your surroundings. Is that okay?" he added as he looked around to see what they would need of they were going out. Dominic just needed a little push and he was damn determined to get him to the point where he could rely on his other senses. It was decided. He would make sure that by the end of his job as an Aide for the blonde, he would not be needed any more and the blonde could live a more active and possible more social life. "Oh, do you need anything before we leave?" he asked after a second.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: It's cool. I understand.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image

Dominic would quirk an eyebrow when he heard what the other said about enjoying life. Well that was certainly a bit jarring to hear considering the fact that he was content with being miserable in his house or at least that's what he tells himself. The German would then have a questioning look on his face as his hands were grabbed and allowed himself to be lifted up while listening to the other some more. Well this was not what he thought he was gonna get out of an aide "That sounds like a load of crap but I don't have much else to do so OK, I'll play along for a bit" he commented before nodding his head and feeling around for his white walking stick, he didn't like the damn thing but it was a genuine help so he tolerated it "Well I'm good, let's see how this goes..." he shrugged his shoulders as he began to slowly make his way to the front door, unsure of what this guy had in mind for him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Rayven just laughed at his statement as he waited for the other male. "Maybe. Maybe not. We'll find out." he replied as guided the other to the door, opening it before leading them outside. "Do you want me to lock the door?" he asked, looking over at Dominic. He refused to let the blonde upset him. He had had patients with worse disalities than blindness. Some would never walk again but he helped them get over it. He could do the same for the grouchy bkonde. He pushed those thoughts aside as he awaited the blonde's answer before closing the door. He didn't wa t to lock them out but he did suppose that Dominin had a house key, so it would be assumed that he should lock the door. But it was still polite to ask him, just in case he got offended.

By Bi Blitz

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image

Dominic allowed himself to be guided through the open door and he would pause for a moment before nodding his head at the question and reached into his pocket to pull out his keys and fumbled a bit with the lock before managing to get the door locked "Nearly forgot to do that.." he hadn't left the house in so long that he seemed a bit silly of him to nearly forget to lock the front door. With that done Dominic would turn his head and smirked a small bit in the direction he was sure the other was in "So what's your plan oh great aide of mine, are we going to the movies? Or maybe we're gonna go stargazing?" by this point he was just making fun of his own disability to try and distract himself from the irritation he felt towards his condition.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:37 am

Rayven just watched him fumble, shaking hisnhead as he locked the door. "Hmm. That will happen when you've been avoiding going out in public for a while." he replied as he grabbed the other by the sleeve of his jacket and tugging, not pulling, Dominic towards the park. "Ha ha. Don't be a smart-a**. It's unbecoming. And I am pretty sure that you will throw a hissy fit if we go to any of those places. So, we're going to the park instead. You'lYou'll develop your other senses and we can get to know each other more as your file didn't mention much. Except for the fact that your former aides quit." he added after a minute. Dominic really needed to get over being blind. Than again, he could not understand what the blonde was going through as he had his sight. And he was grateful for it every day.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 pm
User Image

Once more if Dominic could roll his eyes he would as he heard the others remark about not going outside. He would grimace a bit and shook his head "I don't go outside because I don't want people pitying me" he stated almost matter-o-factly before allowing himself to be lead wherever the other man was taking him. He would then smirk a bit as he kept pace with Rayven, making sure to be fully aware of where the street was "But sarcasm and being a smartass are my only two decent traits!" he replied as if he were aghast at the mere idea of not being a smartass at all times. He would then chuckle a bit and nod his head a bit as he lost some of the mirth from moments ago "Yeah, they all dumped me like a bad habbit. One tried being nice about it by calling me a handful, the last couple called me a sorry sack of s**t who was impossible to deal with" he commented as Dominic was a bit hurt by the last one, although he would never let it on that it did bother him even a bit.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Rayven was silent as he listened to the blonde fantafantasy he continued to lead them towards the park. "Heaven forbid that you can't be a smart-a**. That would just be horrible." he mused after a second. He became silent after the last statement. "Yeah. I heard. They were fired from the agency because of thier attitudes. They don't understand that you need patience if you're going to work with the disabled." he added as he looked around. "Now, enough of this sad crap. How about we start with your hearing?" he asked, coming to a stop near a park bench that was stationed near a playground. He smiled at the little one's running around, driving thier parenparents crazy with thier antics. He decided not to tell Dominic about as he wanted to see what the blonde could do.

By Bi Blitz

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:04 pm
User Image

Dominic would chuckle a bit at his comment and nodded his head at Rayven's comment "Of course! I might as well not even exist if I'm not a smartass!" Dominic stated with a grin as he had to admit getting a bit of fresh air was nice. However he would perk up a bit when Raycen said that his a*****e aides had been fired from their job and to be frank that was quite satisfying to hear if he were being honest. Of course he began to hear children's laughter and when Rayven spoke the blonde would quirk an eyebrow at the other as he commented on his hearing. He just stood there with a neutral expression on his face before shrugging his shoulders "I hear kids screaming and being obnoxious, that else is there?" Maybe Dominic was a bit of a pessimist as well but he was at least trying to play along with Rayven for now.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Once again, Rayven snorted at the statement, shaking his head. He could practically sense the satisfaction of the blonde at his statement. "Well that would mean that you all would get along fine then, no?" he teased after a moment. "Good. What else?" he added as he tugged on his Dominic's sleeve to get them walking again. He had a feeling that just pulling the other by his arm would not go well. At all. Plus, he would love to avoid making a scene in a public place. He made a mental not to come here a lot more often when he wasn't working. This was kind of nice. He continued to take in thier their surroundings as he waited for the blonde to respond to his question, waving to people that he knew either from work or his apartment complex.

By Bi Blitz

Occ: You see what Rave's trying to do, right?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

Dominic chuckled a little bit at Rayven's comment and nodded his head, pleased to see this guy wasn't nearly as volatile as some of the other aides thrown his way and even knew how to be a smartass right back at him "Maybe but they're just pu....pansies who can't take my attitude" Dominic was about to cuss but would catch himself as he knew that there were kids around. When he was then asked to continue on he would follow the other's lead and thought for a moment as he heard some yelling in the distance for some reason. He then swore that he heard something odd "Umm...I don't know..." it was getting closer...it sounded like...feet pattering on pavement "Something is...running up on us?" despite not being able to see Dominic would still turn around to get a better listen of what it was when suddenly a massive creature pounced on top of him, knocking him down flat on his back and sent his walking stick flying out of his hand. It would be then that the sound would reveal itself to be a massive Saint Bernard who seemed more than happy by licking Dominic in the face. Genuine laughter would bubble from his throat as he tried putting one hand between his face and the slobbering dog while the other scratched him on the side of his head "Hahaha! Stop that! Come on now!" meanwhile a couple came running up seemingly horrified at the sight "We're so sorry! He gets so excited around people and he's such a strong dog..." then the moment the man and woman realized that Dominic was blind they began to panic and tried pulling the happy dog off of the giggling man as he seemed more than alright at this moment.

(OOC: I have a very vague idea tbh lol)

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out