Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu tilted his head. He knew his size but he would try at least one on. He thought before choosing a blue, and white wetsuit with a black stripe on either side. He placed the bags down as he went to try it on. A few seconds he re-emerged. "What do you think?" he asked, the suit fitting to his body perfectly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:09 pm
WhiteDragonLady
]

Tobi

"Do you like how it fits? If so, then it's great, also I've no problem with it." Tobi said, with a smile. He thought Anu looked great in the suit, but it was truly his choice if he wanted it or not, all Tobi was doing, is buying. He continued to smile at his boyfriend. "Do you see any others you'd like to try on, or are you feeling good and okay with that one in particular?" He added as a follow up to his previous statement, his accent a bit heavy, with curiosity, and excitement. He awaited Anu's decision, before the two went to check out.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu tilted his head. "This one will do just fine." he replied with a smile as he changed into his regular clothes. "Ready to go when you are." he added with nod as he headed towards checkout.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:01 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave Anu a nod, as he followed him to check out. He payed for the suit and exited the store, after giving the bag to Anu. Looking at the other, Tobi gave a smile. "So where to now? A movie, another store, where?" He asked, as he gave a small peck on the other's cheek. "You're choice. Also, we've got basically all day."

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu blushed before replying. "Maybe a movie. You get to choose." he replied with a smile at his boyfriend. "Then we can try teaching me to surf." he added with a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:14 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"That sounds like a goodidea. Let's head on over there then. Though I dobelieve I've seen them all by now. Eh,you never know what's new or just in I guess." Tobi replied, as he turned to Anu and smiled at him. He thenlead the way to where the movie theater was located, and held the door open, so Anu can get inside. "I wonder if they have any new releases."

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:32 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu smiled and gave a shrug. "Who knows." he replied as he walked through the door. "I don't come to the movies a lot so I don't know what to expect." he replied as he waitied for the other male to enter as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:55 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod as he entered the theater. The scent of popcorn fileld his nostrils and he gave a smile. He took out his wallet and looked at what was playing. "Shall we see the Hitmen movie? My sister-in-law is the writer of their comics, and this was a huge break through for her and my brother's company. I've seen it when it first premiered and it was okay, not as good as the comics though. Still worth the watch, I"ll give it that." He stated, as he pulled out some cash and waited until they were up. They had time, for there were a couple of people before them.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm
Logosh42

Anu

"Sure. Sounds like a plan." Anu replied as he stood in line with Tobi. He had read the comic but he had never seen the movie before so this would be a good experience.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 am
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

"I hope you're familiar with them, my personal favorite is Scarlet Flame, a mercenary and pyro kinetic." Tobi said, with a chuckle. He remembered how he had lent a hand in creating each of the individual heroes, Night Watcher, Scarlet Flame, The Leprechaun, Sargent Surge, Gunsling, The Illusionist, and many of the others, and how he helped to base them around personalities of his friends and family. They were next in line, and Tobi bought the tickets, and lead the way to the room the movie was playing. "I hope you like it, it's based around the first to the fifth comic, when they still had Scarlet's father. Actually, it might be comic five, when they fight Negative zero."

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:59 am
Logosh42

Anu

Anu laughed but nodded. He couldn't wait to see it. Scarlet was his favorite too and made a note to ask Tobi who he had based her off of. "You want to get snacks or are you good?" he asked as they made thier way through the lobby.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod to Anu's idea. "Of corse, otherwise it wouldn't be a trip to the movies." He stated, as he walked over to the concession stand and ordered a large drink and popcorn. "What wpould you liek for snacks?"

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a laugh. "I guess you are right about that." he replied with a smile. "How about some M&M's? I love those. And maybe some Skittles." he added as he paid for the snacks this time. And his own drink as they would be sharing the popcorn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a nod as everything snack-wise was taken care of. He then gave a smile to Anu, and a light nod. "Then to the viewing room we go. Let's hurry, before all the good seats are taken." He stated, as he headed towards their movie's location.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:13 pm
Logosh42

Anu

Anu gave a nod before hurrying after his boyfriend. He wanted them to get really good seats as he wanted to get a really good view of the movie.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff