Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:59 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack nodded, he then closed his eyes to go to sleep. He felt that he had somewhat failed at his confession, but he was deteremine to find out how Caleb felt toward him. He turned toward the wall and made himself sleep a dreamless sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb walked inside the room then and started to make himself some breakfast now. He was hungry he sighed a bit as he looked towards the garage every so often.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:05 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack slept on, waking up a few times when something popped into his head. The longest period of time he was asleep was after he drained the plasma from the animal carcass, Spain had brought. The dog had an easier time, waking once, when her tail was kicked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:10 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb was pretty much done with school now so he decided to take the day to clean the house since it needed it. Still glancing towards the garage door every once in awhile.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:47 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Spain got and stretched her legs out, shaking the sleep from her pelt before going inside of the house. She located Caleb, but she didn't hurry to approach him."Caleb, I told you, didn't I?" She asked, walking up to the male after taking a piece of chicken from the fridge."Told you he liked you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:50 pm
Godly Alpha

"Yes you told me...ugh hey!" he said to the dog as she dug into the fridge and got some chicken out he walked over and closed the fridge door. "No raiding the fridge."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 am
Elementis_Dragon

Spain huffed completely amused."It's just a leg." She stated, starting to chew on the big chunk of meat."You said him liking you is immoral? Please clarify." She glanced at the garage door as he had did, making sure that Jack wasn't close enough to hear their conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:37 am
Godly Alpha

"Yeah well ask next time." he said as he watched the dog naw on the chicken leg he looked at the garage door then back at Spain. "And it's because we are both guy's."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:44 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"I will be sure to ask if I ever do that again." The female said after a few moments. For cold chicken, it was the best food she ate in her life. It wasn't hard to tell either, she had a joyful sparkle to her eyes and a bit more swing in her tail. "Males aren't that much different from females" She glanced at him as she chewed."despite the physical features and attitudes...of course. But I can see your point though, don't agree but I do see. Listen I already get the both of you -your look on things. It's nothing too new that I'm use to working with."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:46 pm
Godly Alpha

"It's just not right for two guys to ...well...you know...now if I was a girl then maybe but..." he looked away and was blushing heavily now, wait what was he saying. "Anyway it is what it is I'm a guy so..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:07 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Ay you blushed. This would be quite a story to tell him. And I am quite the chatterbox when I'm in a good mood. By the delicious chicken I took from the fridge, Jack would probably get an earful of this conersation.." Spain teased, picking up one end of bone in her mouth and examining the bits of skin on it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 pm
Godly Alpha

"Damn it don't tell him. Augh I got chores to do." he left the kitchen so he could clean the house a little bit.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:22 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"I kid about telling him. For now anyway, I still need proof and reason for telling him." Spain told him, tailing Caleb."Besides, I'm bored and I was wondering if you needed any help. Blood thirster is asleep and I need something to do."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:30 pm
Godly Alpha

"Your a dog? What all can you possibly do?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:05 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"You'd be surprised how good I am cleaning the floors." She stated, with a nod."Wom- err a female's job well done, if I may say so myself."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff