Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer smiled a bit as he laughed a bit as he gently kissed his forehead and nodded softly. "Yes you can but try anything funny and I will pull you off in a heartbeat" he said
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:29 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL blushed and bit his lip. "I just wanted to read it and ask you if something catches my eye and I thought you would want to know what I was going to be first" he said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing softly he smiled gently "I will know what you are going to be dressed as when we get ready for the party or you want to surprise me when I come pick you up?" he asked
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucifer "what if I can't decide. I want you to jelp me decide." He said. He blushed a bit and smiled.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:13 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling Lucifer nodded gently and kissed his head gently and smiled a bit. "Sure I can do that but only if you can't find one that you like"he said gently as he sat down on the chair and waited for Candido to join him.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL walked over and sat on lucifer's lap. He felt safe being close to lucifer. That was the reason why he wanted to sit on lucifers lap so lucifer wouldn't leave. C l didn't want the feeling to come back and he just wanted to relax. CL opened the book after a while and flipped through the pages looking at the picktures. CL didn't know how to read really no one showed him how but ususally he tries and read but he really can't though.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer smiled as he wrapped his arms around the angel and pressed his forehead against the back of his shoulder and began to relax gently. "If you see something you like then mark the page and we can then decide which one you would look good in"he said softly and began to drift off to a small nap.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:43 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked through the picktures and marked the pages he liked. The pages he marked were a white neko, a white fairy, and a person with butterfly wings. He didn't know which one he liked he just loved the look of them all. The first one was the neko. Even though the neko was white it had a bit of color on the suit just a simple design but it made the person a bit more blend in. Then the fairy. The wings were a clear rainbow color as the suit looked a bit more interesting design. CL then looked at the person with butterfly wings. The wings were beautiful and so complex. He also liked the suit it made eveything click.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer slept as he held onto CL gently but as well he took small breaths as his chest rose up and down slowly as he mumbled a bit. After a while he stopped mumbling and just slept wanting to just get as much rest as he can even if it was small.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucifer seeing that he was sleeping. CL then decided he will try to decide himself. He went threw the three picks trying to decide which one he liked the best. The problem was he didn't know what the discriptions about them said so he couldn't decide which one would best fit. He felt bad but he knew he had to wake up lucifer. "Lucifer wake up I can't decide" he said as he nugged Lucifer a bit. He felt so bad that he has to wake Lucy up.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Groaning a bit Lucifer mumbled a bit as he pulled away and looked at Candido as he rubbed his eyes a bit as he then pulled back and stretched a bit. "What can't you decided about Candido?"he asked softly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at lucifer then opened the book to the first one, which was the neko, then the second one, fairy, then the third one, butterfly person.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:34 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Can't decide on which one you want I see"he said gently as he looked at them all at least three times before looking at Candido softly. "For you I think you would look better as either the neko or the butterfly but question is what are we going to do about your wings?"he asked softly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:01 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smirked a bit and looked away from lucifer. "I can change them or I can hide them if I truly wish" he said. CL smiled and put his head on lucifer's shoulder.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing softly he kissed his head gently and then gently rubbed his back a bit before blinking a bit "Well then you would have to choose between the two I gave or you want to pick with your eyes closed?" he asked softly.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games