Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:15 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just watched him leave panting a little as he slowly got air back into his lungs. He didn't want to move from where he was on the floor he looked at the ground and then ran a hand though his hair. He wondered what happened to him for Alos to become this way.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just watched him leave panting a little as he slowly got air back into his lungs. He didn't want to move from where he was on the floor he looked at the ground and then ran a hand though his hair. He wondered what happened to him for Alos to become this way.

Alos felt himself begin to cry, he had hurt the most prciouse person to him. He looked around the garden and began picking some herbs. He walked in and noticed the male was still sitting on the floor. He sighed sadly and walked into the kitchen and began to mash up the herbs in a drink. After he was done he walked out and placed it on the ground near the male and backed up till he was almost out the door "T-There those should help..."

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb did not look up as Aslo came back in the door and walked to the kitchen he heard the Demon doing something and then looked up a little when he came back. He looked at the glass then slowly reached over and lifted it up. He just stared at the contents inside. "Thank you." he slowly drank it up until it was all gone then he put the glass down and then reached over to his arm he almost looked like he was hugging himself he flinched a little bit.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb did not look up as Aslo came back in the door and walked to the kitchen he heard the Demon doing something and then looked up a little when he came back. He looked at the glass then slowly reached over and lifted it up. He just stared at the contents inside. "Thank you." he slowly drank it up until it was all gone then he put the glass down and then reached over to his arm he almost looked like he was hugging himself he flinched a little bit.

He looked at the male weakly and with sadness "Im sorry....I'm sorry." He kept repeating those words over and over. He took a dagger from his belt and cut his hand "there now we are both hurting." He said a little out of it.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at Alos and b linked when he noticed the blood dripping from his hand. He looked up at the man's face and blinked again. "Alos..." He slowly got to his feet then and looked at him a little anger on his face. "Have you gone mental what did you cut your hand for?!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at Alos and b linked when he noticed the blood dripping from his hand. He looked up at the man's face and blinked again. "Alos..." He slowly got to his feet then and looked at him a little anger on his face. "Have you gone mental what did you cut your hand for?!"

"I-I hurt you...so I decided to hurt myself." He said weakly. "M-Mental....hehehe...maybe..."

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked. "Th...That's no reason to cut your hand!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked. "Th...That's no reason to cut your hand!"

"I-It isn't?" He asked weakly acting more like a child now.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:31 pm

MichaelaWhite18
"No it's not, hurting yourself wont make me feel any better." He sighed and looked at the floor and ran a hand through his hair."You need to stop beating yourself up with a stick you look like hell as it is."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"No it's not, hurting yourself wont make me feel any better." He sighed and looked at the floor and ran a hand through his hair."You need to stop beating yourself up with a stick you look like hell as it is."

Now that he thought about it he hadn't really looked at himself in the mirror. He stood up and walked over to a body mirror on the wall. He was covered in bandages and cuts. he slowly took off all his clothes, there were burns, cuts, bruises, and even wounds that were covered.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up when Alos started moving he watched the man as he walked to the mirror and looked at himself. "It's no wonder you passed out after getting in the door."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up when Alos started moving he watched the man as he walked to the mirror and looked at himself. "It's no wonder you passed out after getting in the door."

He sighed and began to put his clothes on. "I-I'm sorry for hurting you." He said weakly.

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:02 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him then looked at the floor. "Stop apologizing..." He rubbed his eye a little then he was still tired. "I'm...I'm just glad your back..." He said with surprising relief he looked back up at him then.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at him then looked at the floor. "Stop apologizing..." He rubbed his eye a little then he was still tired. "I'm...I'm just glad your back..." He said with surprising relief he looked back up at him then.

"Really?" He asked and a smile came on his face. "C-Can ai hug you?"

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched him for a moment then looked down a little bit and nodded. He looked back up then. "Just...watch the arm...it still hurts..."
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games