Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Takumi closed his eyes and let Leonide remove his makeup. Getting up he hugged him "thank you and food is ready" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide smiled and hugged him back. "Alright. Let me brush my hair first. It keeps getting in my face and it bugs me." He said, flicking a stray lock of hair out of his face. He then began looking for a hairbrush.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"look in my top bathroom drawer" he yelled from the kitchen while putting stuff on the plates. He put the stuff on the plates and put it on the table.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide looked in the drawer Takumi specified and found a hairbrush. "Thanks!" He called back to him and brushed his hair quickly. After brushing his hair, he walked back into the kitchen. "Smells wonderful." He said.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm

"Good cause it sure doesnt look like it" He laughed puttiing it down and putting on a new shirt. "Oh after class i have a special band meeting and then we can hang out if you want" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide laughed a little at Takumi before nodding. "Alright. We can do that. Though, you'll probably have to drop by my dorm and drag me away from what I'm doing." He said in a joking tone. Though it was true. When he got engrossed in either studying or writing, it was hard to draw him away from it, no matter the occasion.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Takumi laughed "Will do. I have no idea when i will get done with this meeting" He said looking at him. "Its time to go to class..ready" He said looking at him.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide smiled and nodded. "I'm ready when you are." He replied and took Takumi's hand. He blushed and looked at the floor. "I'd like to hold your hand on the way there." He murmured nervously.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:14 am

Takumi smiled. "Lets go" he said holding on to Leonides hand all the way there and all day long. Before leaving for his meeting he reached down and gave him a long kiss. "I will talk to you later" He said
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide smiled and followed Takumi to class. He was rather surprised that the other man held his hand all day, despite the odd looks some of the others in the class gave them. It only made him like Takumi all that much more. He smiled when Takumi kissed him before leaving. He hugged him tightly and kissed back. "See you later." He replied and kissed his cheek before letting him go reluctantly.
Lèonide looked over his shoulder and waved to Takumi before heading back to his dorm. He tossed his stuff under his desk before pulling a binder off said desk and flopping on the sofa with it. He then went back to writing to pass the time while Takumi was at his meeting.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 am

Takumi sat with his band members in their usual meeting spot..but this time was different..today a record producer was meeting with them and with the lead singer leaving..they made Takumi lead singer and everyone was ok with it..He wanted to start right away with the recording..but they got him to wait till fall break..They signe the papers and all went home.

Takumi was in shock the whole way to Leonides room..He knocked on the door.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:40 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide jumped in surprise when he heard someone knock at his door. He had gotten so engrossed in his writings, that he'd lost track of time......And all sense of everything around him. 'Wow is it really that late in the afternoon already?' He wondered as he walked over to answer the door.
Lèonide smiled when he saw Takumi. "Hi Takumi." He said happily. His smile faded when he noticed the other man seemed to be in shock. He gently took Takumi's hand and led him inside. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:43 am

Takumi went and sat down..stil in shock. He looked up at leonide. "I..uh...am...the new lead singer' he said looking at him..'And then we met with someont today...he signed us to a recording contract' Takumi said sitting there.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 am

Rettemich20

Lèonide tilted his head to the side slightly in confusion. Usually bands are happy to be signed to a recording label. "That's good though right?" He asked. He didn't really understand the workings of being signed to a label.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 am

"It is ..im just scared you know. We have been performing for so long together and then this..i guess he saw our last concert and really liked us and well me.." Takumi said looking at him. "he wants us to start recording during fall break and then during then have us start doing performances in the summer" he said
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games