Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:57 pm
Godly Alpha

"Then you can clean the floor."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Spain nodded then turned and back to the kitchen to get a bucket. She pawed at each of the cabin doors that were ground level, taking out everything till she found a bucket. Then she quietly went through and out of the garage door. Filling the bucket up with water from the hose, and trying to repeat her pawsteps she went back into the garage. Instead of being careful, she accidently splashed Jack with some of the water. He jumped right up, out of bed as she disappeared inside of the house."Spain?!" He yelled at her. his whole upper body dripping wet. Then a huge nosebleed started and he began to blush alot, when he started remembering his dream.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:49 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked up from cleaning the bathroom when he heard Jack screaming Spain's name he blinked then shrugged and returned to cleaning the toilet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:05 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Spain placed the bucket down and barked back at him cheefully, pretending to not understand what he was yelling about."That better be water!" He growled, covering his bloody nose when he walked past her to get tissue from the bathroom. He stopped in the doorway when he noticed Caleb in there, looking away he asked."Can you get me some tissue?"  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:53 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb looked up again when he heard Jack and he blinked he slowly stood up and grabbed a tissue then walked over to him and held it out. "Your all wet."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:47 am
Elemenis_Dragon

Jack took the tissue, and covered his nose with it."Yes. Spain splashed me with water from the bucket she brought in. Do you know what it's for?" He asked, pushing some of his wet hair from his face forgetting that his hand was still bloody. He flinched when he looked at his hand, then turned the water faucet on and rinsed off the hand. Spain started barking again, after something big fell to the floor. Jack went running downstairs.Wait Jack don't! When he came down he slid across the floor on his stomach."Where'd all the water come from? Whoa!" He exclaimed, then noticed Spain was pushing a sponge across the floor using her front he paws."lSorry about that. You could have come down when I was finished. she thought, trying very hard not to laugh at him as she glided across the floor with the sponge.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb was about to respond when Jack ran out of the room he blinked and flinched when he heard a crash of some kind he walked to the top of the stairs and looked down then headed down as well and stood at the kitchens doorway and just blinked.

((I'm sorry this isn't much I just do not know what to do here.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:55 am
Elementis_Dragon

[Slip and fall, slip and fall, slip and fall! XD]
Jack laid with his back on the flooding floor. Spain thought this was hilarious, but she thought that she should see if he was alright. So the dog crawled over to him, her steps slow for she had dropped some soap in the water but it didn't there wasn't any suds so she had to be careful. When she got close enough she jumped back when he started to grab at her. Then she ran in the direction of Caleb, when he got up and the soaked male started running after her. Then a last minute idea came to her, after running toward Caleb to the point where she was at his feet and Jack was about to grab her; she darted between his legs and began sliding off toward the garage. Jack couldn't stop himself quick enough and fell on top of him. He's all yours, Caleb! I hope they won't be after me about this.. She thought.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb was on the verge of laughing, now actually finding Jack's situation a little funny. He blinked and watched the scene as it unfolded and when Spain started to run towards him he took a step back so the dog wouldnt run into him. Although it seemed that Spain was not the one he had to worry about. "Hey Jack wai...AUGH" Soon after this Caleb felt himself on his back he flinched at the pain it brought him and when he opened his eyes slowly again he looked up at Jack and then blinked first. As he stared up at the sopping wet Vampire he wasn't sure if he was admiring him or just too stunned to move. All Caleb knew was that his cheeks were turning a little red.

((Okay following a little better now lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:41 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Ok- Now I'm really going to need an answer about the bucket." Jack asked, out of breath from the air being took out of him. When he tried to move and get off him, he nearly yelled when he tried to move his arm. "My arm is stuck in the stairs.." He when he glanced down he noticed that the hand that wasn't wedged between the stairs was on the male's chest, he pretended not to see as he tried to get his arm loose.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb was completely frozen at this point he wasn't sure what was with him. His mind was completely blank. He just stared up at the Vampire still on top of him trying to think of something to do here, or to say he was just at a complete loss.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:47 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack used his free hand to poke the male's forehead."Caleb, hey." He said, his head tilted some with confusion. Then he smiled and got very close to his face."Why are you staring at me like that?" His voice became low and soft when he asked.  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb blinked when Jack poked his forehead he bit his lip then and when he noticed Jacks face get awfully close to his, his cheeks turned even redder and he looked away a bit. "I wasn't..." he said unconvincingly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"You were. Your face is red which proves it." Jack muttered. He hadn't been that close to another person before, relationship wise and physically. He when he still worked for the old man who had claimed to be his parent, he wasn't really considered a friend much less a father."That's probably not the reason is it?"  

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:23 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb said nothing at first, not really sure what to say he closed his eyes then opened them and looked back up at the vampire. "What are you talking about? What reason?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff