Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:03 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Before Rory got too far ahead, he felt this pinching pain in his ear and yiked softly. “Ouch!” Rory whimpered. This really hurt! Did you think it was fun being dragged along by the ear? No! Rory had it coming though.. He really did. Finally when they got into the basement, Rory's ear was released for him to be shoved away. For the most part, a lot was going into one ear and out the other again. Was hearing things though. You know, Rory should have been glad Tristan wasn't his human. This be the worst ever. Tristan could push him around too easily. So things wouldn't be good on either end of the bargain. Besides, Rory didn't want to own Tristan. That way of thinking was stupid to him. Was Rory an annoying child? He acted like it for sure. Rory was about to but in and say some smartass comment that may have come across as cruel but.. He heard one word there that sent him into submission... Wolfsbane. Nope! That was the line! Even threaten a wolf with that crap and they will almost automatically back off much like Rory was. Rory shut his mouth like a “good little doggy” and looked down at his the ground. Enough was enough. Rory didn't stop Tristan from leaving and he didn't follow after him either. Not yet at least. By the time the alpha had some of the others look around for food to eat and feed the kids, Rory was out and back into the living room. Of coarse the alpha knew that Tristan wasn't Rory's human. He didn't even think of the two as companions of any kind. Rory was a childish jerk, and constantly pushed people away. Even if he did care about someone. The alpha wasn't leaving though and even if he didn't believe that Tristan was Rory's human, he kind of thought that Rory was more so Tristan's wolf.. It's how it looked a bit at times anyways. Rory plopped down on the couch and propped his feet up onto the couch. He was acting as if he didn't care enough to go apologize to Tristan. He did care enough though. He was more so trying to make a point over something false. Trying to make it seem like he didn't care about Tristan all that much when he actually did. Unconsciously Rory started chewing at the bandages around his hand. Tasted awful but he was growing irritated with them apparently.

Toby looked over at Xavier and returned the smile he was given. He did grab what ever he could. He placed a box on the back of the suit case as he rolled it along and carried the other box in his free hand. At the point Xavier had already left though. Toby was still struggling to balance the box in his right arm. What was he even thinking? He couldn't open the front door! “Dammit..” Toby sighed. Well, looked like he'd wait until Xavier came back over. If he put anything down without help he'd probably drop something and he didn't want to break anything. Toby softly hummed to himself while he entertained himself with keeping the hair out of his free eye. Then finally Toby heard footsteps near the front door. When Xavier walked through again, Toby looked over at him. “Xavier!” He said cheerily. He then pouted sadly though and made the cute puppy face he had made a few nights ago. “I couldn't open the door.” Toby said sadly then looked at the box in his arm. It was probably obvious at this point that Toby needed some help. Otherwise that box may have slipped from underneath his arm.

Kassumi6
Nope, wolfsbane will shut him up. ^^ I don't know if I'd want Rory to push him that far.... Tristan be a scary man when he's too mad. :c
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:58 pm

𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxIn the fridge there were mostly fruits, veggies, some yogurt, water, juice, milk, salsa, hummus, and other non meat products. Tristan didn't have any eggs because he never ate them. In the small freezer were some popsicle, frozen fruit, a small tub of half eat ice cream, an empty ice tray, and frozen juice mix. In the cabinets were some pasta, a couple jars of alfredo sauce, cereal, crackers, almonds, pretzels, gum, peanut butter, bread, an array of spices in a spice cupboard, and dishes. Tristan walked out to the big freezer he had in the garage. He had it just in case he needed to store extra things for parties. "Please be something," he mumbled as he approached the freezer. He lifted the door and peers into the freezer. "Wow... Why?" he questioned as he stared at everything with a puzzled expression. There were a couple packs of steaks, hamburger meat, chicken, hot dogs, and turkey bacon. Tristan's friend must have stopped by while he was away. His friend lived on a farm with his uncle and they gave Tristan their fresh food when everything was ready to sell. They packaged and made their own stuff, so it could be ready to ship out to stores. The brunette picked up one of the packs and looked at it to read the expiration date; nothing would spoil for a couple months, but he wouldn't heat some of it. He shrugged and grabbed everything; it was enough to feed the entire pack. "I'll have to call Ray later about all this stuff," he mumbled as he struggled to opened the door again. He walked in and set everything onto the table; it was only what he could carry so it wasn't much. "There's more in the freezer; it's all fresh meat from a farm my friend owns. I worked there a while back for two years, so I can assure you that the animals are treated well, nothing added, it won't make you sick, they package it all themselves so I know it is fresh, and if you're skeptical you can question Lucifer or Rory because Rory has eaten the bacon." It was true, the farm made turkey bacon and that's what Rory had eaten.

xxXavier looked at Toby with an eyebrow raised. He shook his head at shorter male as he pulled the door open. He kept it open with his leg as he took the box from Toby's right arm, so the red head could get the suitcase and the other box out since there was a small step to go down before he got to the main step then there was another, normal step before you were on solid ground. He kept the door open as he moved to the side to let Toby get out. He helped if he needed two before he closed the door once Toby was out of the house. They got everything into the car and Xavier went back to lock the front door. He got into the driver's seat and waited for Toby before he asked, "Is there anywhere else you want to go?"

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
Yeah, he is... But he found food!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Roy had been sitting on the couch silently. He was flipping through the channels on the TV, trying to find something good to watch. As usual though, he couldn't find anything that he really wanted to watch. He was growing quite bored of sitting here and doing nothing. Pretty much nothing anyways. He glanced into the kitchen from the couch when he heard Tristan talking to the pack about the food he had found. Then watched how the pack pretty much raided the kitchen of its meat and took it out to the rest of the pack. Rory seemed to not care and just looked back at the TV. It didn't seem like Rory was going to go over and eat anything, or go say anything to Tristan. He was more so ignoring everyone. Including Tristan. Rory continued to flip the channels again. He passed a cooking channel, a music channel, a nature channel, MTV even. He couldn't seem to settle on anything to watch. He didn't even want to watch TV though, that was the thing. Maybe if he really wanted to watch something he'd settle on a channel. Right now he was just giving himself an excuse not to pay attention to the others. Rory sighed and eventually tossed the remote down and kicked his feet onto the couch with his shoes still on. He threw his hood over his eyes and closed them. He wasn't sleeping or anything. Just relaxing a bit. He still had a massive headache that just wouldn't go away. “Hey, Tristan?” Rory called finally. His voice seemed more calm and gentler than it normally was. It almost sounded slightly sad actually. Not that he was.

Toby felt freed almost when Xavier took the other box. He had an “oh thank f*ck” face when Xavier took the box. It was jabbing into his side because he had to really squeeze onto it between his arm and side. Once the box was taken and the door was open, Toby walked on out of the front door and back to his car. He placed the stuff into the car then shut the door. Toby waited by the car while Xavier went to lock the front door. Then when Xavier got back, Toby went around to the passenger side door and got into the car. He couldn't really think of anywhere he really wanted to go right now. He'd rather go home now by this point. Don't get him wrong, he liked running around they've been out an about all day though. Toby wanted to get back into the comfort of his own house and do something there. Toby looked over at Xavier and shook his head. “No not really. Unless you wanted to go somewhere I'd rather get back home.” Toby answered as he buckled up.

Kassumi6
Yay! Bleh... I feel like this post was total crap because I am so brain dead right now. e.e
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:11 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan helped to get the rest of the meat out of the freezer before the pack brought it to the backyard. "What?" Tristan asked a bit bitterly. He didn't really want to bother with Rory anymore. He was sick of the blonde acting one way then acting another; it was pissing him off. He was usually nice to Rory, but the wolf just didn't know how to make up his mind about how he wanted to act around the brunette

xxXavier nodded and drover away from his house. When they got back to Toby's home, they got everything into Xavier's room without too much of a problem. Afterwards, Xavier went to the kitchen to get something to drink. "Now what?" he questioned without really meaning to say it out loud. He wasn't sure what to really do now.

LilRinn
Yeah, same; I'm tired and unsure of what to really type, so I'm sorry this is so short.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:16 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

The bitter response Rory got from Tristan was rather discouraging. Was it anything but expected though? No. Rory deserved to be treated that way right now. Obviously Tristan didn't want to be bothered. By Rory at least. Rory sat up on the couch and moved his hood back up to where he could actually see. He didn't make any eye contact with Tristan for the moment. After a brief moment Rory stood up without a word Rory walked into the kitchen. He gave Tristan this blank, cold and uncaring expression as he walked by. He got the hint. Tristan didn't want to put up with him. Fine by him. Rory didn't say a word while he walked passed Tristan and went out back to find the alpha. Once a few were done eating they'd head out to go find, or try to find where the other pack was located. Dangerous job, but one that Rory was volunteering for. When Rory finally found the alpha, he was actually getting ready to take two other wolves out with him. “Hey alph' I'm coming with you guys.” Rory said. Daren the alpha and the other wolf there just kind of looked at him questionably. They thought that sense Tristan would be with a huge pack of unfamiliar wolves, that Rory wouldn't want to go. “Is the human going too?” The alpha asked. Rory just shrugged. “The human? Why does that matter? Wouldn't he just get in the way?Rory questioned. The alpha shook his head. No actually. Tristan wouldn't have gotten in the way. In fact, Tristan may have been of help..

After they got home and put everything into Xavier's room, Toby had actually gone over to his own room. He kicked his shoes off and laid in the middle of the floor onto his stomach. Bandit of coarse getting all excited that Toby got back started to roll around on the floor and trying to suffocate Toby with cuddles. Toby ended up tackle hugging his dog to the floor just to get him to calm down. Toby wasn't mad while doing so, he was snuggling his pup and kissed it's nose. After Bandit was calm and happy, Toby got up to go find something to do. When he got to the stars he looked down them and sighed heavily. He did NOT want to walk down them right now. He felt too lazy to. So he decided to do something that he hadn't done sense he was around fifteen. Toby sat up on the railing of the stairs and slid down them pretty quickly. He giggled while doing so too. Instead of making a good landing though, he landed flat onto his butt. “Ouch!” Toby said as he laid back. He started to giggle again that was pretty fun either way. His butt hurt though. “Bleh.. I've never been able to land on my feet.” He said to no one really as he sat up.

Kassumi6
Maybe that will help a bit. x) Idk. Hows it going? ><
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:42 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan didn't seem bothered by the look Rory gave him, but he'd be lying if he said it didn't hurt his feelings a bit. It didn't matter anymore. Tristan left downstairs as soon as Rory passed him. He unlocked the door to the library then to the closet. He looked for the box that had the letters that spelled out praecantrix or lamia, both meaning witch in Latin. He pulled the box down and pulled out a rather old looking, circular wine bottle with a long next that came with a stone cork. There were some other things in the box that he put into the jar as he remembered what he needed to be placed in it. He then took the bottle into the bathroom with a plastic funnel he never used before; one last thing had to be added. Afterwards, he put the cork onto the bottle tightly so it was hard to remove then he went upstairs. He walked outside while he heard the three talking. "I won't go, but you'll need this. You'll want to bury it under hearth, a fire pit; under someplace warm really. If the witch uses the bathroom she dies...or if she just pees in general. If we're dealing with a warlock or something else I'll have to do more research." Tristan said as he held the circular, darkly colored wine bottle in his hands. "And do not open it." Tristan had tired a string around it to make a makeshift handle. It was tied tightly and it wouldn't come loose or undone easily; he had it one there because he knew one of them would have to carry it with their mouth.

xxXavier turned when he hurt a thud and walked out of the kitchen. Once in the living room and looked at Toby, who was sitting up near the railing of the stairs. He raised an eyebrow at the red-head and crossed his arms with a smirk. "Did you slide down the railing and land on your butt?" It was kind of funny for him to ask such a thing, but it didn't seem too far off of the truth to him. He walked over and held out his hand to Toby. "You need to be a bit more careful, even when landing on your feet you have to brace yourself and land with your knees slightly bent." Landing with your legs stiff and straight for anything was never a good idea and he'd been lectured on it before by Tristan.

LilRinn
It did and it's going all right; I have to go to bed room. How's it going for you?

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

The three of them talking looked over at Tristan when the guy came over. See? Tristan was helpful. Maybe Rory was right though. They had to go get dangerously close to the other pack for this mission. One wrong move, just one and they could all be in trouble. Especially if a witch or warlock was what they were dealing. “Right.” Rory took the bottle from Tristan. He bit onto the handle that Tristan had made for it just in time to get a glare from the alpha. “Pup, would you thank the man at least?” The alpha asked. Rory was being quite rude today. Rory looked over through his blonde hair to allow his golden eyes to land onto Tristan's teal pair of eyes. His expression showed absolutely nothing. Just like before. It didn't take long for Rory to shift into his wolf form and just growl at Tristan. The growl seemed quite aggressive and mean. However, if you understood wolf you would have heard a forced out and irritated “Thanks”. While Rory turned away from the other three and walked away with the bottle; the alpha sighed softly and shook his head. “Still the same as before. He said thanks at least.” The alpha said. He seemed to act as if he was a concerned father of sorts. Though a look of "I'm going to beat some sense into him" was written all over the alpha's face. He saw Rory cared for Tristan. So there was no excuse for this bull. Anyways, the alpha looked at Tristan again. “Thank you. I appreciate the help. We may be gone for awhile. If you feel we've been gone for too long just send someone to to find us.” The alpha instructed.

Toby turned his head to see that Xavier was in the living room. A smirk was on the other's face while he crossed his arms. Oh.. Had Xavier seen that? Toby blushed. Even though he was blushing, he still smiled. “Maaayyyyyyybe.” Toby replied. Well, of coarse that's exactly what happened and Toby's answer should have gave that away. Toby took the hand that was held out to him and used it to get up. “Thanks.” Toby said shyly then looked up at the top of the stairs. To be honest, Toby hadn't even tried to catch himself. He seemed to have forgotten that he needed to that to prevent a crash landing. “Not that I can ever land perfectly, but I forgot I had to put my feet back down.” Toby said. He almost wanted to go back up to the top of the stairs and retry the little stunt. Before making a decision though, he look back up at Xavier. “It's not as easy as it looks... Why don't you try it?” Toby questioned and playfully poked Xavier's arm when he said “you”.

Kassumi6
Same here probably. So sleepy. Everything is going alright over here too. Finally starting not to feel so sick. ^^
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He hadn't flinched when he was growled or glared at. "I can give him fairy powder again; it'll make him loopy, but happier," Tristan mumbled to himself as he folded his arms over his chest. He looked at the alpha and offered a slightly nod. "I will and I'll see what I can do about his attitude after all this is done. Be careful and if you find out what's making them act like this and it isn't a witch tell me." They had to tell Tristan even if they didn't know that Tristan knew so much about what he shouldn't. After they gathered he watched them leave through the gate before it was closed. He sighed and looked around at everyone that was till there. Being the person he was, Tristan had to distracted himself. He walked inside and took a screen shot of his phone so he knew what time it was when they left. He decided to busy himself by gathering all the medical kits he had and anything else that would be of use should someone get hurt.

xxXavier looked at the top of the stairs before Toby poked him while telling him to try. Try? "All right," he said as he headed up the steps. Soon enough he was at the top of the large staircase and he looked down at Toby. He walked over to the railing and sat down on it before he slid down. He was going at the same speed Toby had gone before he fell on his butt, but unlike Toby, Xavier landed on his feet with easy. He had a simple, but proud grin on his face. "Just like riding a bike," he said as he looked up at the top of the steps then at Toby. Clearly he had done this several dozen times before. "It takes practice; I wound up landing on my *ss several times before I got the hang of it," he admitted. "It's not easy, but after the first five times I realized I needed to use my hands to keep my balance and to slow down. Start slow then work your way up to a faster speed." It was the only real advise he had for the red-head.

LilRinn
Yay to not feeling as ill!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:23 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

The alpha had just shrugged. He didn't seem to care if Tristan did that. “If you do, then fine. We'll let you know,” The alpha then shifted. So did Daren and the other wolf they had coming along with them. They had caught up to Rory and they all began their journey to find this wolf pack. Shouldn't have been too long to find that pack. Being able to sniff them out and all. Once they got close to this other pack, they went up the side of a hill just to peak over to look around. All of them were on high alert right now. They were in the heart of enemy territory and it was rather nerve wracking. Over in the center of the pack was a women that seemed to have the attention of all the wolves. They weren't in a proper mindset at all. Not if they were all seemingly adoring the witch.. How in the hell were they supposed to plant this bottle somewhere with out getting mauled? A distraction maybe? “I'll distract them.” Rory growled quietly and handed the bottle off to the alpha. The plan was that while Rory had the pack's and witch's attention, they'd go down and bury it near a fire the pack had going. The rest agreed to the plan. So off Rory went, barking at the pack. Along side him was Daren. As hoped, the pack went after them. The witch too had followed along. Probably seeing the two new wolves as new pets or something.

Though the bottle had been planted and they had gotten back to Tristan's back yard; there was a big problem now. Rory and Daren were not there. They were still running around in the forest somewhere. Suddenly this plan wasn't looking like such the good plan. The boys were not holding up okay at all but, they did lose the pack. Unfortunately, Rory had gotten the short stick in this instance. By the time Daren got back to the pack, he had to rush Rory indoors. Eventually Rory was placed onto the ground. He had a few bite wounds on him that were still bleeding and needed some attention; they really weren't all that bad. What was bad though was how Rory was acting. His behavior was very aggressive and shut off, and he didn't seem to recognize anyone. He was kicking, growling and biting at anyone that got near him. It got to the point that the alpha had to pin Rory's hands down and someone else had to do the same to his feet. “Let go of me! Let go!” Rory shouted. The lights in the house started to flicker from how increasingly upset he was getting. The air started to even drop dramatically to a point you could see yourself breath fairly well. “Rory, calm down!” Daren shouted. Rory didn't seem to be able to respond to that very well. "You go to hell and you die!" Rory yelled as a response and tried to kicked more. Something needed to calm him down before electricity started zipping around him.

Toby watched as Xavier went up the stairs. He didn't think Xavier was going to be able to it. Xavier wasn't Toby though. Toby stood aside to watch Xavier slide down the railing. He had his hands stuffed into his pockets then watched carefully as if to study how Xavier did this. He was studying this to be honest so that he could figure out how to land properly. He didn't think that Xavier would actually make a perfect landing. Much to Toby's surprise, Xavier had landed onto his feet no problem after sliding on down. Toby's jaw dropped and he then looked at Xavier like he was the coolest living person on the planet. He then crossed his arms though and made a “Hmph” sound as he looked the other direction. “Show off.” Toby said. Toby did take note to Xavier's advise though. He'd have to try it out and figure out how to finally do this simple stunt. He had tried so hard to do it when he was fifteen but gave up after never being able to just land finely.

Kassumi6
Right? Whoop whoop! Hope this is fine. Didn't want anyone getting TOO beat up.. So this was the least bad thing I could think of to have happen.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan was in the living room when Daren rushed in with a rather ticked off looking Rory. He watched at the blonde was pinned down by the alpha and another person; Tristan watched as Rory yelled at Daren, but not in the way Tristan thought he would have. He went over and closed the glass door and pulled the blinds so no one, especially the children, had to see what was going on. "Yelling at him won't do anything; it's like he had a form of amnesia. I don't think hitting him will do much either. I have fairy powder, it might calm him down, but it will make him loopy and he won't be able to fight; I might be able to make something to put him to sleep for a while too," Tristan said as he grabbed some bandages. He tries his best to what the few wounds Rory had, which he didn't want to clean because he figured the sting from the peroxide would make him even angrier. At this point, Tristan was shivering and he had a slight stutter when he talked because of how cold he was getting; he was only in a t-shirt and he didn't have the same body temperature as the wolves that were around him.

xxXavier chuckled at Toby and patted him on the shoulder. "Any idea on what to make for dinner?" It was nearing four o'clock and they'd have to make something even if it was small. Toby still needed to build up a bit more weight before anyone considered him to be at a healthy weight. "We can watched that movie you picked up the other day later on tonight; you haven't gotten around to watching it, right? We could even make popcorn," Xavier suggested. They earned it after packing up Xavier's whole room. It sounded nice to just relax and do nothing but eat popcorn and watch a movie of any kind.

LilRinn
It's great! I am getting sick of writing in the codes though...

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

The alpha looked over at Tristan when the guy went over and closed the blinds then came over to them. Rory's aggression only got worse when Tristan Started working away at his wounds. Maybe a few spots needed to be stitched, a wolf''s bite did go pretty deep. Rory growled threateningly at Tristan and tried his hardest to release himself from being pinned down. He was panicking, he was scared, he was mad, and he just wanted to run away. Or kill everyone there, that would have been fine too. A strong voltage of energy started to build up inside of Rory and turned into electricity. It wasn't quite to the point where he was shooting electricity but electricity shot into him from plugs in the house. This made it difficult to touch him. Just enough electricity would be jolted through you to make you you flinch. The other werewolf holding down Rory's feet had let go because of it so Rory then tried to kick at Tristan. “Get away!” Rory demanded. That's when the alpha held both of Rory's hands in one of his own hands to cover Rory's eyes. This would only slightly calm him down but he needed something stronger. Fairy powder or something to make him sleep would have worked just fine. “Something! You don't want this kid getting any worse.” The alpha told Tristan. If they used fairy powder it may have been better. They still needed to figure out what happened to him.

Toby smiled at Xavier when he got patted on the shoulder. He didn't know what to eat for dinner though. They had been eating he he wanted for awhile though so maybe Xavier could pick this time. Toby shrugged then walked over to the kitchen. “I haven't a clue of what I want to eat. Do you have any ideas?” Toby asked back. The opened the fridge to pull out a thing of apple juice then pulled out a cup. “I bought stuff for hamburgers and steaks if you wanna do one of those.” Toby suggested. He then raised a cup up in an offering jester to see if Xavier wanted any juice. As far as a movie went, that sounded like a good idea to him. He didn't really want to do much of anything right now. Eating, sitting around and being lazy felt like heaven right now. “And I haven't watched the movie yet.” Toby said.

Kassumi6
Do you get the coding box stuff when you go to type up a PM? I have had a new PM box up and been doing all the coding there to copy and paste it over to here. Simpler, quicker and less of a headache if you ask me. xD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:55 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan blocked the kick with his hands, but it hurt. He moved back as he gave Rory one of his signature, "don't you f*cking start," looks. He was willing to slap some sense into the blonde, but it would only make him angrier. He nodded at the alpha and bolted down the stairs as fast as he possibly could. He stumbled a bit and nearly fell, but he caught himself. He ran into the library, jumped over knocked over books from earlier and went into the closet. The box for werewolves was still down, so he just looked into the box for the vials of fairy powder. He grabbed the one that Rory had picked up earlier and was quick to find some black duct tape to wrap around the vial; if the others were anything like Rory was around the stuff, they'd want to touch it as soon as they saw it. He ran back upstairs and pulled the cork off the top of the vial as he knelt down next to Rory. The put some on his index finger and rubbed it on Rory's arm before he held it to his nose for a few minutes. It seemed like it only needed contact with the skin, but he wanted to be sure it took affect which is why he held it to Rory's nose. He had only put enough on Rory's arm to affect him and no one else if they were to rub against his arm by accident. He put the cork back on the vial and leaned back as he waited to see if Rory would become loopy and lovey-dovey again.

xxXavier thought for a moment. "Hamburgers sounds good if you don't object to that," he said as he walked into the kitchen behind Toby and leaned against the counter. He shook his head at the offer since he wasn't thirsty anymore after having some water. "Hamburgers and the rest of that salad since there isn't too much left. Simple, easy, and good," Xavier said with a slight nod. "Do you prefer hamburgers on the grill or in a pan?" Personally, Xavier thought they were better on the grill since you got the flavor of the burger mixed with some of the smokey flavor off the grill, but that depended on the type of grill that you used. He wasn't very picky either way since he'd make and eat it however. He wasn't sure if Toby even had a grill, but Xavier was willing to bet that he did have some somewhere in this place.

LilRinn
I haven't thought of that; it's a good idea, thanks!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:00 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

While Tristan ran of to get something to calm Rory down, Rory just kept yelling and kicking around to try and break free. He had even gone as far as biting the alpha's hand to get it off of his face. It straightened the alpha slightly but it wasn't anything that he couldn't handle. When Tristan got back with the fairy powder, the alpha and others were thanking what ever holy thing there could even be. As soon as the fairy powder was rubbed onto Rory's arm, it started to take affect. For a few moments it actually made him worse. He started yelling to yell, he kicked at anything around him and growled too. He was acting as if he were slowly being killed or something. After that was over he calmed down just enough for Tristan to stick the vial up to his nose. A good amount of it had been inhaled and Rory's paused. He stopped making noise, he stopped struggling and just stared up at the ceiling. After a few moments of being unresponsive, he blinked a few times to look around himself. He saw the alpha over him, Daren and the other wolf was too. Then Tristan sitting by him. Tristan.. The alpha slowly let go of Rory to see what he'd do. As soon as Rory was let go, he clung to Tristan's leg, tears rolled down from his eyes. Why was everyone hurting him, why did he feel so mixed, what was even happening? Rory felt so lost, he felt pained and trapped in some kind of horrible hell in his mind. The only thing his mind seemed to be able to recognize as safe though was Tristan. “Make it stooop.. Get them away!” Rory whimpered. He started to rapidly shake while his grip tightened just slightly on Tristan. The electricity had seemed to leave Rory, the temperature stopped dropping but it would seem that Rory was getting cold. He didn't feel half as warm as he should have been.

Toby nodded at Xavier. “Hamburgers sound good.” He replied then poured himself some juice. Oh right, they still have that salad! Toby was pleased by this. He looked at Xavier like the man had lost his damned mind. Hamburgers in the pan? Toby never even knew that was a thing. You could cook them in a pan? That was just freaking weird. Toby blinked and shook his head. “Um, grill... I didn't even know the pan was a thing.” Toby replied then caped the juice before putting it away. Sense he was right there he pulled out the hamburger meat. He didn't know how to prepare burgers either.. Or how to cook them up on the grill. How did he even live anymore? Right. He'd have a cook come by to make him things. Or he'd call Tristan. Toby was spoiled indeed. That was nothing that Toby would deny though. He knew very well he was a spoiled boy. He at least didn't act all bratty when he didn't get his way. So no one should be complaining.

Kassumi6
No problem! Glad to help. ^^
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:43 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan was relieved when Rory finally calmed down, but was surprised that the blonde clung to him and start to cry. He made Rory sit up only for the male to seemingly cling to him again, but something was wrong. He pushed the blonde away slightly and put a hand on his forehead as he whipped Rory's cheeks with his other hand. Tristan seemed to become increasingly worried as parts and pieces from the books he read started to come back to him. With on hand still against Rory's forehead, Tristan's head turned so he looked at the alpha. "When a werewolf is sick, does there body temperature rise or fall?" He knew how bad it was for a werewolf to be sick, but what made it increasingly bad was that Rory had bit the alpha.

xxXavier nodded with a light chuckle. "It's possible, but never the best way to make them," he commented as he took the pack of meat. He set it down on the counter and thought for a moment. "We'll need a metal bowl, a metal backing sheet, worcestershire, salt, pepper, and maybe a few other spices," he said as he looked over at Toby before he picked up the meat. It was a bit frozen, so he set it in the sink. "We'll let that unthaw all the way first."

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:26 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Even though Tristan kept pushing Rory back; Rory would just cling back to him. The witch had done something to Rory that put him into a strange mind set. Everything that was once safe feeling to him had become worse than wolfsbane or something. He felt like he was trapped in darkness and was terrified like a lost child at a theme park. Which was partly why he was crying. Whatever the witch did really had Rory shivering in fear and Tristan seemed to be his life line. He wasn’t shaking because of that. When Rory started to freak out and his body became over charged with power like it had just moments ago; he became ill. Which was a bad thing. Wolves were never supposed to be sick and when they were is was deadly, their temperatures dropped dramatically and they'd need physical contact with someone or something warm to stay warm. Rory's temperature had been dropping for a bit. His skin even started to change in color, becoming pale and abnormal. Rory groaned softly when the tears were wiped off of his face. The alpha had gotten Daren along with the other out so Rory could feel safer. He had wanted to go too but had to stay. It wasn't like a pack member to hurt their alpha.. “It falls by a lot. Why?” The alpha answered. Rory's lifted his head to look up at Tristan. He didn't look like he recognized Tristan but he wasn't pushing away at all. He just looked at the other desperately.

Toby listened to Xavier and grabbed out a metal bowl along with everything else so it was ready later. When Xavier placed the meat into the sink and said it would need to thaw first, Toby nodded. “Okay~ How long wil that take?” Toby asked as he set his juice down. He hopped onto the counter and gently swung his feet a bit. He picked up his cup of juice and sipped on it. He wasn't really thirsty at all, he was just wanting the flavor to be honest. He really loved apple juice. It was his favorite right up by tea. Which was why he didn't care that Xavier didn't want any apple juice. The less others drank from it, the more there would be for Toby.

Kassumi6
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games