Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm
Elementis_Dragon

"Possibly because I'm very close, and I might.." He then, gets really close and hesitates a little bit before kissing Caleb's lips gently. They were both in a tight situation, and he wanted to do something he wouldn't dare do another time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:03 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb blinked and his eyes grew, wait what was going on? a guy was...Jack was...he was kissing him...on the lips no less. He felt his heart speed up without him even realizing it, what was going on? "..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:30 pm
Elementis_Dragon

Jack's heart beat so loud he could here it in his ears. He enjoyed the kiss, it was amazing to him. When he was broke connection, he was silent for a few moments."I had to do that just once.." He said quietly,then he managed to get his arm from the gap and pull it out. He then got off Caleb, extending his hand to help him up.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Godly Alpha

Caleb's mind was still empty he just stared at Jack his face red as an apple now. When the vampire finally pulled his lips away and spoke Caleb just could not say anything. He watched as he slowly got his arm out from the stairs and tried to help him up he was so stunned still he did not know how to even move let alone lift his arm up to take Jacks.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:55 pm
Elementis_Dragon

[Awkward moment... gonk Too soon maybe? Lol]
Jack stuck his hands in his drenched jean pocket."I won't do it again. The moment sort of passed.." He said quietly, taking his hand out of his pocket for a few brief moments to smooth the hair from his face. Then he walked slowly walked through the flood to see if Spain was in the garage.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm
Godly Alpha

((nope perfect time lol))

Caleb blinked and then finally slowly sat up he looked up at Jack. "How long?" he asked rather vaguely.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:04 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack turned and looked back at him with confusion."What do you mean how long?" He asked when he came back inside."I don't understand your question.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 am
Godly Alpha

"H...How long have you...liked me...?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:53 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack looked away for a few moments."The moment I said it wasn't right to try and kill you -and that I wouldn't let anything hurt you." He admitted quietly. Then examined his arm that had been wedged between the stairs a few minutes before. There was a gash around the sides of it, although the gash disappeared a few seconds later it was still very red there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:01 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb blinked then looked down at the floor and bit his lip. "It's not...not right you know...it's immoral...two guys liking each other...............but..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:45 am
Elementis_Dragon

"But what, Caleb?" Jack asked quietly, his voice raspy for a few moments.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:13 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb bit his lip even more he was looking down and was silent for awhile finally he shook his head and started to stand up. "N...Never mind for...forget I said anything..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:31 am
Elementis_Dragon

Jack nodded slowly, then turned and walked back out to the garage. The male felt like he shouldn't pressure Caleb, since he did something that would have took him years to do if he kept waiting. He smirked, feeling that he had improved in more ways then one. Then looked for Spain who was nowhere to be found, he then figured that the dog had just went outside for a bit and started getting some clothes for him to change into. He completely forgot about the soapy floors in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 am
Godly Alpha

Caleb bit his lip he slowly looked around for a mop and attempted to clean up the kitchen floor since it was all still soapy wet he tried to get the kiss out of his mind but couldn't and whenever he thought about it his heart skipped a beat or two.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Legendary Urban Canine

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:47 am
Elementis_Dragon

When the male got finished changing he started looking through the bag he bought with him, the kiss was nearly the last thought he had in his head until he picked up the guitar case. He smiled, his sharp teeth appearing to sit beside his bottom lip for a moment of so. Jack sensed there was something outside and grabbed an umbrella and went to investigate.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff