Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Sleep well little prince" he said gently as he sat down on the other side as he stroked Candido hair gently as he watched him fall asleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nuzzled close to lucy as he fell asleep. He mind was blank and he had happy dreams through out the night. Nothing bad came out with lucifer right next to him. CL was thinking he was getting to attached to lucy but he couldn't help himself. He liked lucifer more than anyone.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked as he looked down at the angel and smiled as he rubbed his head gently before looking back to the door seeing a demon there with a few letters and as well a wound. Calling him over he tilted his head as he listened and nodded as he took the letters and then kissed the wound so it would heal before letting the demon go and he himself began to open the letters.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:45 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

a peaceful face was on CL's face until the demon with a wound came in. Even as he was sleeping he could still tell of his surroundings. He couldn't help at the moment but he felt bad for the demon. He nuzzled into lucy again and smiled a bit as he was having a good nice dream.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Looking down Lucifer smiled as he rubbed the angel's check gently with his finger tips as he tilted his head a bit. "Sleep and do not worry I will not leave you prince"he said softly.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

After a while CL knew he couldn't sleep anymore his mind was well rested and he felt better. He blinked and opened his eyes and stretched. "Lucy what are you doing today." He said. He looses time here and he doesn't know what time it is or what day it is.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:22 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"We still need to go eat dinner and it still not yesterday but the same day you woke up on earlier today. But now do you want to eat now or a little bit lter?"he asked gently.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:35 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

a deep blush covered CL's face. "Time isn't with me here. I don't know what day it is or anything" CL said. He sat next to Lucifer and smiled "I am not that hungry right now maybe later." He said as he put his head on lucifers shoulder.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Do you need me to get you a clock with the date on there or not really?he asked gently. Slowly he wrapped his arm around his waist and held him close and gently as he he continued to look through the letters.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:42 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL smiled a bit and shock his head. " I like you to tell me because then we can at least talk about something." He said. He kissed lucifer's cheek. "Who are those letters from." He asked. He wondered about these things sometimes.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Blinking a bit he took a deep breath as he looked at him gently as he held one out to him gently. "They are from your mother and as well some of the angels wanting you to come back and that if I do not force you to go back then they will come here and drag you back up ther even if it means drugging you and hurting me and my followers just to prove a point"he said gently as he ran his hand through his hair.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL took the letters and put them down next to them. CL put his legs on either side of lucifer's legs. "Don't worry about them. I can deal with them easily. I am not an innocent angel I have my secrets and if they even hurt anyone in this place I will not hesatate to do something." He said. He wanted lucifer to relax.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"But I still worry that they might do it and then as well take you from me"he said gently as he bite his bottom lip a bit worried as he took a deep breath as he tilted his head a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL put his hands on Lucifer's cheeks and brought his face close to CL's. "Do you trust me. I know what I am doing they can't hurt us or anybody in hell if I don't want them too. Everyone knows I am the one that can restore all the souls to perfection and restore heaven. I have extra powers to keep myself safe. I only found this out 20 years ago but I can use any of my powersat will. You have to trust me. God knows that you demons suffered enough and soon hell and heaven won't be as seprated." He said as he kissed Lucifer deepy.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked a bit surprised and startled as he kissed back pulling the angel close as he rubbed his back gently as he shivered back. Pulling back he panted a bit and nodded softly "I trust you but I do not trust the angels" he said gently.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games