Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:44 pm

๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan seemed to swallow rather hard as he looked back at Rory. This was far from good. "Get up, Rory," he intrusted as he helped the male to get up. He had to stay calm because if he freaked out that could make the other two panic with him. "Grab the kit over there; Rory's ill and he bit you," he stated as steadily as he could. He was panicking on the inside. He knew the alpha had been bit because he had seen the bite when he went to put the powder on Rory's arm. He got Rory upstairs and just went into his own room since the bathroom was closer that way. He made Rory let go as he went and grabbed a heating pad. He let Rory go into the walking closet to change into anything that was more comfortable before he made the blonde lay down on the now warm pad with the blankets pulled over him. He took the kit from the alpha and pulled out the disinfectant and a small, clean close. "This may sting," he warned before he pressed the now wet cloth against the alphas hand. It would tingle, bubble, and sting for a few seconds. Tristan wrapped the alpha's hand before he went to wash his own hands then came back.

xxXavier looked at the pack of meat and shrugged. "Between three to five minutes," he replied. It wouldn't take too long since the hamburger meat wasn't frozen all the way through, but only partly frozen. He looked over at Toby and smiled at him. "You're such a child," he commented teasingly as he walked over and ruffed up the male's hair. That's kind of what the red-head reminded Xavier of; a child. Toby was a grown man, but he lacked the ability to take care of himself when it came to cooking and protection. Toby could clean and dress and such, but he was like a child in the aspect he needed to be protected and he needed someone to cook for him. As long as Xavier was around, Toby would learn how to cook and maybe he'd get Toby to do a little strength training so he could have a fighting chance in case Xavier couldn't be there to help. Maybe investing in a small taser would be a good idea too.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
If it's not one thing it's another with them xD First Tristan gets sick the Rory gets sick lol
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:56 pm

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory did get up with the help Tristan gave to him. Not that it was really easy to walk though. He had to use Tristan to get to where ever Tristan was wanting to take him. Which happened to be Tristan's bedroom. He was left alone for a moment, to do something it seemed. However Rory was too out of it to understand and just wobbled and stood in confusion. He was feeling really light headed at this point and felt like he was going to die. Everything hurt, he wasn't sure where he was, or what was going on. He just wanted to curl up in a hole and die preferably. Rory willingly let Tristan put him into the bed with the heating pad; he still had his dirty clothes and shoes on though. So Tristan would have to expect he'd have to clean everything later. Down stairs the alpha had grabbed the first aid. As soon as wound was cleaned up though, he went outside. It was best he wasn't in the same house as a sick werewolf. He didn't leave the backyard though. He wasn't going anywhere until it was clarified that the witch was dead. By the time Tristan was able to make his way back, Rory had left the bed actually. He had gone to find Tristan and when he did he clung to him. His arms wrapped around Tristan's middle and his face was nuzzled into Tristan's neck much like before when he was on fairy powder. He just didn't seem as happy about it. โ€œTr-Tristan.... .โ€ Rory could barely talk but that's really all he could force out along with something else that was too jumbled together to recognize. It seemed he at least started to remember Tristan a little bit.

Toby nodded and sipped on his juice some more. He couldn't remember the last time he had drank apple juice. โ€œOkay..โ€ Toby said. He blinked when Xavier randomly smiled at him, and he blushed a little. What was he so suddenly happy about? Did Toby do something funny? Then he heard the teasing comment. A bright blush lit up his face while he stubbornly shook his head. โ€œI am not!โ€ Toby argued in a childishly toned voice. When Xavier came over and ruffed up his hair, he bit at Xavier's hand but didn't actually bite him. It was more so a playful kind of action instead of an aggressive one really. Toby wasn't all that offended by this. It just really made him blush was all. โ€œD-don't make me hurt you.....โ€ Toby threatened. His cheeks were lit up red so it made the glare he had not so effective. If he was even trying to be threatening towards Xavier, he would have been failing miserably. He looked too cute like this to be threatening. Besides, Toby wouldn't really be able to seem scarey to anyone. Especially to Xavier, his bodyguard.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
LOL well... Yes. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:53 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan frowned at Rory before he made the boy go back into his room. He pulled back the covers to see how dirty they had gotten and he sighed. It took him one or two minutes to quickly change out the bed sheets then another two to get Rory to change into cleaner clothes that were comfortable. He made Rory lay back under the blankets with the heating pad as he quickly changed as well. He figured he'd need to stay with the blonde since he kept coming back to him. Tristan got under the blankets and moved over to Rory, whom he pretty much laid up against and hugged to keep the male warm. Tristan wasn't as warm as a werewolf and he would have been warmer if he were still stick, but right now he was a lot warmer than Rory was and it worried him.

xxThe dirty blonde seemed rather amused by Toby's threat, but all he did was snicker in response to it. "You look to innocent to do such a thing, Toby," he stated. It wasn't a bad thing to look innocent; if Toby had some muscle and could fight then he'd surprise a lot of people that tried to do him harm. He shook his head slightly and walked back to the skin to check the meat. "Not to say that you couldn't, but I can't see you hurting me or a good friend."

LilRinn
Poor sick Rory and poor worried Tristan xD lol
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 am

User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Rory willingly went along with Tristan to get back to the bedroom again. Something worried him though, the first time he was brought in here he was abandoned. Though that was dramatic sounding that's how Rory had felt. He tended to have the mental state of a dog right now. Every time he was left by himself he couldn't tell how long it would be. Every time felt like too long though. Rory didn't really do too much when Changing. He had needed a bit of help to be honest. When he was finally back into the bed with the heating pad he felt slightly better. The heat from the pad seemed to make him more comfortable. What made him feel even more comfortable was Tristan. Feeling someone else was there and hugging onto him made him feel not to scared. He was still feeling very lost at the moment. He really could grasp his head around anything. A miserable groan half whine escaped Rory as he pulled himself closer to Tristan. It was odd and a very bad thing but, Rory found Tristan to be very warm. Not that Rory payed much attention to this but, his eyes flickered much like a flickering light bulb. Then the once bright glowing eyes of his dimmed into a dull golden color. That was when Rory groaned again then buried his face into Tristan's chest. He was definitely ill. It could have been because the witch, him over charging or a mix of the two. โ€œI'm dyyyying...โ€ Rory said miserably. No, he wasn't really dying. He was just really ill and felt like it.

Toby lowered his eyes to look into his cup. He knew he looked too innocent to hurt someone or try to. It was a curse in a way. Yet it wouldn't be such a curse if he could at least somewhat defend himself. Still though, he looked innocent and was innocent. Too innocent to hurt anyone. He didn't have the heart to do it. He felt bad even just yelling at someone. So he knew he couldn't hurt anyone. Then if he even wanted to hurt anyone, it wouldn't work at all. He didn't exactly have the build to hurt anyone. Toby was silent for just a moment. Yeah, yeah. Xavier saw right. Toby wouldn't and couldn't hurt Xavier or a good friend. The only time that'd ever happen was if he seriously got pissed off. Like beyond pissed off and beyond a snapping point. Even at that point he wouldn't do too much more than pushing, or tossing something like a pillow. โ€œWhateverrrrr~ It's just not in my nature to hurt people.โ€ Toby muttered in a almost defeated tone of voice.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Poor babies~ Just a heads up now. Thursday night throughout Friday and Saturday I will be busy. So I don't know how often (if at all) I'll be able to post. I will try though. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:25 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan frowned at Rory and shook his head. "You aren't dying; you're just sick," he said. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad since Rory was half elemental. Elemental got sick like humans, didn't they? Tristan sighed softly as a blush settled on his features. He just kept his head on the pillow with his fingers running through Rory's blonde hair. There wasn't much else he could do; medicine probably wouldn't work, the blonde needed body heat and heat of any kind, and he needed to rest. "Do you know how this happened? Do you remember anything?" Tristan questioned in a calm, gentle done with his eyes closed. Laying in bed like this made him sleepy. He spoke gently also because he didn't want Rory to get angry again like he had been earlier. He remembered Tristan and Rory might have remembered the alpha, but the brunette was the only one we went to for safety.

xxXavier smiled and nodded. "That's not a bad thing," he said as he took the now unfrozen meat out of the sink and opened the package with a pair of kitchen scissors. He put the meat in the bowl and threw the package into the trash. He gestures Toby to come over by waving his hand in Xavier's direction. Once the male was standing next to him, after they both washed their hands, he looked looked at what they had. He told Toby what to do whether it was to measure an amount of something out or to put a pinch of something in. "Now the messy part," Xavier said after everything had been mixed into a small bowl (well the spices). He gave Toby the small little bowl of all the mixed spices while he pulled the meat apart some. "When I stop mixing it into the meat just add more spice in; add some, but not all of it. This'll help to make it a bit more evenly spread out." Xavier looked up from the meat and nodded at Toby to let him know to add some of the mixed spices in.

LilRinn
That's perfectly fine! I work Thursday and Friday (no school on friday!) and then I'll probably be out Saturday as well. xD And holy crap, everything's normal again!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Wasn't dying? Just ill? This was something that Rory didn't believe. He was all loopy, couldn't think right, and the witch had done something to make him feel as if he was really going to die. As for what happened... In Rory's eyes everyone was beating on him, torturing him, all over something that still haunted his passed and memories. โ€œThey were torturing me... You saw it.. They tried taking you too.โ€ Rory whimpered. To him the alpha, Daren and the other wolf wasn't trying to help. He saw them as trying to hurt him and right now he didn't even know who they were. Rory made a relieved sigh in reaction to Tristan running his fingers through Rory's hair. Nothing relaxed him more than someone running their fingers through his hair, petting his head or rubbing just between his eyes. He was much like a canine in that aspect. For some reason, Rory suddenly felt like he had done something horrible to hurt Tristan. He couldn't see what though when they were just laying here, not talking too much. A slight frown took place over his lips as he slowly closed his eyes. What did he do to feel like this? Was it something that happened a long time ago and he couldn't remember? Rory couldn't tell. โ€œI'm sorry...โ€ Rory whispered weakly. His voice faded out from how increasingly tired he was growing. He just couldn't seem to sleep. Not now. He was afraid that if he did the others would come drag him off again to brutally abuse him or take Tristan away again. Which none of that happened to begin with.. Rory just saw that as what happened.

Toby nodded. โ€œYeah. Probably not.โ€ Toby agreed. He watched from the counter as Xavier opened the meat then hopped down and walked over. Xavier motioned for him to go over, so he did. He supposed he needed to help out here. More cooking lessons! Well, it was more so a do it and take notes kind of thing. Either way, Toby was learning more. That was a good thing. Maybe in the future he'd be making his own food all the time instead of having others do it for him. He'd be less of a pain in the neck for sure. Toby listened to what Xavier said to do. This ended up with him getting a small bowl of mixed spices. They smelt pretty good too but, Toby wasn't about to taste it. He knew it wouldn't taste that good.. When Xavier gave more instruction of what to do, and when to do it Toby smiled and nodded. โ€œYes sir, Captain Xavier!โ€ Toby said. He had done one of those motions a soldier would with their hand up to their head. He was just being a goof again. Anyways, he went on with the spice adding for Xavier.

Kassumi6
Busy days be busy. I'm so tired, ommgggg.. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:40 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan raised an eyebrow at Rory. Torture him? Take Tristan away? Rory really was out of it. The brunette sighed a little at the blonde, but continued to run his fingers through his hair since it seemed to calm Rory down. "There's nothing to apologize about; you got spooked and you aren't in your right state of mind currently. C'mon, just go to sleep, Rory, I promise everything will be fine and I promise you'll be safe," Tristan smiled at Rory softly. "I won't go anywhere; get some rest." Tristan moved slightly so he could lightly press his forehead to Rory's while a teasing smirk slowly formed on his lips. "Or do I need to sing you a lullaby to get you to sleep, puppy?" he questioned a bit teasingly using a new nickname. He just hopped that the witch would be taken care of soon. If they got the jug buried, then as soon as the witch went to use the bathroom she'd die. It was the quickest thing Tristan could thing of and one of the easiest. Once the witch was dead then any spells she casted or any magic she used on anything would cease.

xxAfter a few minutes, everything was mixed into the meat nicely and as evenly as it was going to get. "Ok, now do you anything to press them into patties? We can do it the messy way too," he said with a shrug. There were things that pressed hamburger meat or any shape-able meat into circular patties and the containers used to hold the meat could be stacked on top of each other. Tristan had something like that and Xavier thought they were nice since the burgers came out fairly even, or maybe Tristan's OCD was rubbing off on the dirty blonde. They could easily shape the patties by hand without a problem even if it was a bit messy. It wasn't hard, but they had to be careful about how much meat they took and how thick they made the patties and the size; they did expand as they were cooked. Xavier's eyes landed on Toby as he pulled his hands out of the meat and tried to push was little pieces of the pink meat he had on his hands off and back into the metal bowl.

LilRinn
Finally replied! Yay!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:50 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

The comforting words from Tristan did help. He felt better enough to at least relax a little more. Though he wasn't fully comfortable just yet. Then he still felt like he did something wrong but, Tristan seemed to be just fine. Rory was confused really. He wasn't sure what was going on around here. If Tristan said that he'd be fine, he wanted to believe it. Tristan promised he'd be fine after all. Though it was more so Tristan's safety that worried him. If something happened to himself; fine. Anything happened to Tristan, then he'd be upset. Very upset. Rory blinked a few times. He hadn't remembered Tristan's forehead pressing against his own. The teasing smirk and question made a very light blush brush over his cheeks. Even when he wasn't in the right state of mind, Tristan made him blush. A little growl escaped Rory. The growl was purposely made to sound like a cute puppy's growl to match the nickname of โ€œpuppyโ€. While the little growl came out, Rory rubbed the tip of his nose onto Tristan's then rubbed his cheek across Tristan's too. His head ended up resting on Tristan's shoulder. โ€œPlease Tris?โ€ Rory asked in an almost whispered tone.

Toby took but a moment to think about what Xavier asked. Something to press into the meat? Where was the thing though? Toby rarely used it obviously. โ€œUmm..โ€ Toby mumbled. He placed the bowl of spices down onto the counter then looked around his kitchen as if it were some puzzle, or maze even. Toby always knew where dishes and food was. When it came to other things, he wasn't sure. He never wondered his kitchen as much as he should have. Didn't cook, so he didn't look. โ€œWell.. I believe I do... I never cook in here so I wouldn't know where it would be. Victor always asked I didn't move items around too much anyways.โ€ Toby explained. Victor was his chef that moved here from Italy. Nice man, great cook. He had been apart of Toby's life for as long as he could remember. The chef had been more of his father figure than Toby's real father. Sad, but true. Toby started to open things to look for this item that Xavier asked about.

Kassumi6
Yay!! ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:28 pm

User Image
User Image

xxA soft laugh came from Tristan's mouth as his teasing smirk turned into a smile. Why did he find that cute? And why was it becoming increasingly hard to stay mad at Rory? Sure, the guy was a little more than out of his right frame of mind, but Tristan wasn't mad when Rory and the others left earlier; he wasn't mad, but he was worried. No, Tristan could stay p*ssed at Rory for days if not weeks on end, but Rory was still Trista's friend...right? An eyebrow raised once again at Rory as he asked for a lullaby to be sung to him and he found it a bit surprising. If Rory was normal he would have had a more angry growl and a glare to match it accompanied by a snide remark, but this was Rory currently on fairy powder. Tristan had to think for a moment; he had never been sung a lullaby or at least not to his knowledge, so he had to remember one and only one really came to mind. "You are my suuunshiiiine, my only suuunshiiiine. You make me haappyyy when skies are graaay. You'll never knooow deear, how much I looove you. So, please don't taaaake myyy~yy suuunshiiiine aaawaaayyy."

xxXavier nodded and looked around the kitchen. He couldn't help search around for the item in question with his dirty hands and washing them would be pointless if he was to only dirty them again. He sighed as he glanced at what was placed in front of him currently and raised his eyebrows as the baking sheet. He started to pick up amounts of meat that were between medium and small balls. He placed them on the baking tray as he awaited Toby to find the probably white, small plastic containers and white plastic plunger. Victor? Xavier assumed the man was Toby's personal chief if the man didn't want anything moved. That's how chief were though; if one thing was moved in their kitchen, their environment, they would know and everything would be changed. It was like moving an animal from the wild to a place that looks like the wild, but is just a large cage with glass on one wall. Xavier shrugged; maybe Toby will learn to cook, but hopefully that won't put Victor out of a job. After all, if he's been around long enough the man might be more family than employee.

LilRinn
I actually had to sing the song to get close enough to how long the notes had to be held xD And it was literally the only lullaby I could think of, but I think it fits quite nicely!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:52 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Hearing Tristan's laugh seemed to relax Rory. Good, laughter. Things must not have been that bad if Tristan could laugh, right? A very light smile came to Rory's face now. He snuggled up to Tristan, getting into a more comfortable position to sleep in. His eyes were still open and looking in front of himself blankly. As soon as those first few words being sung came out, Rory hid his face onto Tristan's shoulder. His face had turned dark red in color from blushing so hard. Of all lullabies Tristan chose that one. Another little puppy like growl came from Rory. He hadn't stopped Tristan though. Hearing Tristan sing was putting his mind at ease. Rory's eyes closed very slowly as he listened to Tristan sing to him. Was this what feeling like a kid was like? Rory wouldn't have known. Being curled up to someone for comfort and falling asleep to lullabies seemed like a thing a child would want. Either way, this felt nice. He felt safe, calm and worry free. Outside of being so ill, Rory didn't want this moment to end. It was a little bit like a pleasant dream, yet a nightmare all at the same time. Rory opened his eyes again as if to check to make sure he was fine. At first he didn't want his eyes to close so that he'd fall asleep. His struggle to keep his eye open and awake failed though. Eventually, his eyes shut again and he fell into a light sleep.

Toby went around the kitchen, opening things, moving things around. Even though this was his kitchen he felt bad about moving everything around. Next time Victor was in the house, Toby was for sure going to be yelled at for moving everything. The chef wasn't around to cook right now though, so Toby had to. So Victor shouldn't be able to really b***h all that much. Hopefully. It not like the guy got THAT mad at Toby. The guy more so complained the whole time he cooked. Never once had Toby been yelled at by him.. Well, other than when Toby needed some serious straightening up at least. โ€œAh ha!โ€ Toby smiled happily and pulled out what they needed. He placed it onto the counter with a proud smile, as if he achieved something great here. โ€œFound it~โ€ Toby informed Xavier happily. He looked around the kitchen worriedly though. โ€œImma have to put everything back where I found it though...โ€ Toby said. Everything was now moved around. Some things were where they weren't even supposed to be anymore.

Kassumi6
I think it fits almost perfectly. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:51 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan looked down at Rory and smiled when the male seemed to be asleep. He hoped the blonde would be back to normal by morning and that this witch nonsense would be over with. He had a feeling he'd need to got back through his many books and do some more researching, maybe even take some notes. He rested his slightly lifted his completely onto the pillow below his head and stared at the wall for a few moments before he closed his eyes. He was pondering what the alpha and Daren had said about the two of them, but mentally shrugged it off as he fell asleep.

xxXavier looked at Toby then at the very small mess that was made from moving things around. He smirked a bit and nodded at Toby. "I'll help with that once I've cleaned my hands," he offered as Toby brought the items over. He placed the meat into the containers and had Toby use the plunger. After the patties were made, they both cleaned up everything then put everything away, which took a bit since everything had to be in its exact or almost exact place. Soon the meat was being grilled outside and Xavier was telling Toby how everything was done. How to set up the grill, what was needed, how long to cook them for or how to tell when it was cooked, and so forth. Once the burgers were made and Toby got to try one on his own (although it got a bit burnt) they got to dish it all up and finally eat.

xx>>Days later; first day of going on tour<<

xxA rather groggy brunette opened his eyes mostly because the sun had found it's way past the black curtains and over his face. He groaned when the light invaded his pupils and he closed his eyes while he turned away from the window, which he damned in his mind. He turned over onto his other side and pulled the blankets over his head. The past few weeks had been spent tending to Rory, who had been sick for a while. Afterwards Rory was sent home once news came that the witch was dead and the pack went to take over matters with the newer pack. Tristan wasn't sure what had come from it all, but there had been no recent disappearances and that was good enough for the brunette. Tristan had also completely cleaned out his tour bus and drove it to Toby's so it was ready for tour. It was safer than everyone coming over to Tristan's.

xxTeal eyes finally opened to look at the digital alarms clock on the nightstand while they peaked over the quilt. Green lights red seven forty-eight and the button for the alarms was light up. The black pupils of Tristan's eyes dilated. "Sh*t!" he shouted as he shoved the blankets off and quickly checked the alarm. He turned the alarm off and made the bed before he grabbed the clothes that he had laid out the night before. He ran into the bathroom to shower and get ready before he ran downstairs. Tristan didn't bother with breakfast as he slid across he wood floor in his socked over to his suitcase and dufflebag. He made sure he had everything before he said goodbye to Lucifer and left quickly. Everything was locked and he had already double checked before going out into the garage, which he locked. He drove off after the garage door was closed and was off to Toby's house. He was late.

xxXavier had woken up early enough to allow himself time for everything. Unlike Tristan, Xavier hadn't packed the day before. He walked downstairs to have breakfast at six in the morning. They had to leave around eight. He made breakfast for him and Toby, who he assumed was awake by now. After he ate, Xavier went upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. He packed the things from the bathroom he'd need after he used them and then went into his bedroom. He pulled out his now empty suitcase. He and Toby had gotten everything moved out of Xavier's house and into Toby's. They were able to redo the room, but keep everything. Some of his stuff went into storage if he didn't need two of something, like a bed. Some stuff was placed in other areas of the house where it fit in and didn't clutter the room (after Tristan helped out with that is). Toby also got a few cooking lessons in after they both received a light scolding from the chef, Victor. They took note of where everything was in the kitchen and even went as far as taking pictures just in case.

xxAfter everything was packed, Xavier sat downstairs in the living room. Sure enough Toby was awake early enough to get ready like Xavier had whether he had packed already or not. He heard a car drive up, but it wasn't Tristan's car. Was it Rory? Where were they anyway? Tristan had set an alarm, right? He was the type to be early or right on time or else he'd have an anxiety attack or something.

LilRinn
We can jump into the morning of now, which I think is appropriate to end on a happy note before Tristan vanishes for a couple days within the rp xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

The sound of a phone rang loudly. Someone was calling. It seemed they were calling quite a few times, not even giving the phone a single second to go silent. Rory's hand reach up and hit the phones answer button. โ€œWhat, already, damn.... Oh. Right right. I got it cleaned out already.โ€ Rory said into the phone. It had been Toby that called, and by the sound of it Toby was really stressing out. It didn't really shock Rory though. This was the first tour they were going on sense.. Well, sense someone tried to kill Toby. So the guy's stress level was understandable. Rory sighed heavily as he looked around his apartment. Now that he favored hanging around Tristan.. This place seemed even more crappy to hang around. Rory took a shower then got dressed for the day. Man, was he seriously ready for tour. Tons of partying, tons of fans, tons of being a jack a** and doing stupid things with the band. He wondered what trouble they'd get into this time around. It was always something different. Though he tried to focus on the tour, his mind kept lingering over to Tristan. Like how was he doing, and blah blah. Rory had was growing both annoyed and concerned with how much he's become attached to Tristan. He couldn't seem to distance himself very long either. Rory sighed again when his phone started going off.

Rory steeped out of his apartment, talking to one of the other band mates. They needed to be picked up. โ€œYeah, sure. I'll be there in ten minutes.โ€ Rory then stuffed his phone into his pocket. Once into the tour bus, he drove off. He picked up the band mate then drove up to Toby's house. Rory seemed rather silent this morning. It was because of how tired he was. It looked like the rest of the band was actually there.. โ€œHey guys!โ€ Rory smiled sleepily and waved at everyone before heading into Toby's house to start helping. Things still needed to be packed. Like interments, and other equipment. Which they used a separate storage vehicle for. No room for that crap in the tour bus. His eyes landed onto Xavier as he walked by the living room. He didn't say much of anything to Xavier. He more so just waved his hand a little bit. Rory didn't feel like talking right now. He just wanted to get things packed, then ignore everyone until he felt like speaking. That's just how Rory typically was in the morning. Grumpy, antisocial and pushy. Was Tristan here yet? He should have been by now... Rory got into Toby's little studio. It looked like everything was put together for easy packing.

It was time to get ready for the tour, and Toby couldn't feel more stressed out. Normally he stressed because people moved slower than he liked but, this was a tour... A tour! What if someone attacked him again, what if something happened to someone else? Toby took a few deep breathes to keep from having a panic attack. He's never been so nervous to go on tour. He was more nervous now than he was the very first time he hit the road with a band. โ€œIt'll be fine... It'll be fiiiine.โ€ Toby comforted himself. He was looking at himself in the mirror, smiling at himself hoping it'd help. His smile turned to worry though. He felt like he was going to be sick. Well, he hoped he wouldn't be again. He had already thrown up earlier from how much his anxiety level was boosting. Good god. After brushing his teeth for the fifth time, Toby left his bathroom, and room to head down stairs. He kept trying to tell himself, โ€œI've got Xavier coming along... He'll keep me safe.โ€ That's probably the only thing that kept Toby from diving further into stress. Speaking of Xavier, he was sitting on the couch. Toby sent a little wave over at Xavier, his smile was more so worried, his eyes looked around in a panicked motion as he entered into the kitchen.

Little did he know that Rory had already walked into the house. If he would have known, he would have gone to speak with him for a moment about a few things. For now, Toby was in the kitchen getting out a cup of water. That way if he vomited again, it'd be water and not painful stomach acid. Toby just realized he was shaking a little bit. He needed to calm down. Reaching into a container, he pulled out some of his meds that calmed him down. He then took them and sat up onto the counter, taking deep breathes and trying to chill. He would have been helping with packing everything but, he was ordered by the others to sit down or something before he ended up freaking out. โ€œHey Xavier, are you all packed up?โ€ Toby asked. He figured Xavier was, but he was more so distracting himself. That's when Rory walked into the kitchen with a puzzled expression on. He hadn't been able to find Toby's green folder that had all their information in. For example, proof that they had reservations here and there for shows, or hotels, etc. All that important stuff along with their schedule. โ€œHey Toby, where is your folder with all of our stuff? I can't find it anywhere.โ€ Rory asked. Toby's eyes widened, his face went almost pale as he hopped off the counter. Oops... Rory hadn't realized that Toby was stressing this bad. โ€œDon't say that... Don't say that, don't say that... It's around. Somewhere.โ€ Toby started panicking even more and started to walk off to find the folder. Where had Toby put it? He forgot!

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
What a way to start tour too. Tristan is late and Toby is about to have a heart attack.. Not literally. I forgot Tristan was disappearing for awhile. xD ALSO I finally got outfits out there. x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:05 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier watched as people walked into the house and they were Toby's band mates. He welcomed them and then told them everything had been set out in a room on the first floor the day before so things would be easier to move. He had to get up and show them where the room was and they thanked him before saying they were fine carrying it all without any help. Xavier returned to the living room and sat down in time to see Rory walk through the door. He had been right; Tristan still wasn't there. He shrugged it off and waved back at Rory with a slight nod while the blonde walked off. A few minutes later Toby showed up and Xavier smiled back at the red-head, but noticed how stressed he was and followed him into the kitchen. "I am," he replied as he stood in front of Toby after he watched the red-head take his pills. He wouldn't question it since there was no need to. Then Rory walked in and asked where some folder was, which sent Toby back into his stressed state. Xavier sighed and hung his head, but he wasn't going to yell at Rory since the blonde didn't seem to know how stressed Toby was.

xxTristan, for the first time in a long time, went over the speed limit to get to Toby's on time. No one caught him thankfully. He was a bit shaky from being a bit nervous from speeding and the minor adrenaline rush that came with it by the time he got to Toby's. He punched in the code, got through the gate, and parked his car in Toby's huge garage since he couldn't take it with and refused to leave it out in the open. He closed the garage door and headed for the front door while he greeted the band members with a large grin and asked if they were ready. Once he got into the house he noticed a very pale and very panicked looking Toby walk out of the living room. Oh no. Tristan jobbed over to the red-head and grabbed hos arm as he pulled Toby back into the kitchen. "Nope, you aren't going through this again. Xavier, do not let him leave this room until he is calm," Tristan ordered as he puled Toby over to Xavier who nodded and wrapped an arm around Toby's shoulders loosely. "They can't find a folder." Xavier had no idea what color or what it had inside, but Rory must have. Tristan thought for a moment and looked at Rory. "The...the green one with the schedule and reservations?" It didn't matter if it was or not because he grabbed Rory by the wrist and started to drag him away from the kitchen. "Breathe! Go to your happy place! I got it all under control!" Tristan announced as they left the kitchen. Tristan usually took over when Toby got too stressed out and he typically pulled through. "Where have you looked for it?" Tristan questioned the blonde as he let for of Rory's wrist.

LilRinn
Yeah, what a fun day lol. Yep, but only for a couple days. Oh, and because I know it's a pain to find guys clothing on that website here's a tip. When you go into a category like jeans type in "mens" in the search box and hit enter. It should come up along the tag for the category, but you should get mens clothing. That can be used for all the categories. And for the tour we can both do a description about how it went for each of the boys and we can always include what each others characters did as well in the description, but not too much of course.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:15 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby looked over to see another person walk in. It was Tristan and Toby was thanking his lucky stars that Tristan was here. The guy always seemed to get things under control. He still wanted to help look for that folder though. It was very, very, important. VERY important. He felt two hands grab his arms that pulled him back into the kitchen. This wound up with Toby having Xavier's arm wrapped around him. Worriedly, he looked from Xavier to Tristan. Why couldn't he just help find the damned thing? Right.. It would stress him more. Apparently. Toby didn't see how it did, but everyone else would have. Toby sighed heavily and hung his head. Happy place? What happy place? Toby didn't feel like he had one right. โ€œI don't suppose thinking of f*ucking unicorns, rabbits, and flowers would do.โ€ Toby muttered bitterly into his hands once Tristan was out of range. It mus been all too obvious how stressed Toby was. It wasn't like him to say things so bitterly like that. With anyone really.. Happy thoughts was all Toby was trying to think though. Nothing seemed to be working. He was just so nervous someone was going to try and kill him again. Even though it happened once already, Toby was afraid of it still. Toby brought his hands up to his head then pulled his beanie right over his whole face. Then mumbled a jumbled bunch of words that weren't really readable. It almost sounded like he just kept repeating, โ€œImma just disappearโ€ though.

What have I done... Was the expression on Rory's face. If he had known how incredibly stressed that Toby was, he wouldn't have said anything. He probably would have waited for someone like Tristan to get there and help. Or even got the guys in a group to look around for the folder. Toby didn't need to be starting tour like this. Before he could stop Toby, Tristan walked in and practically dragged Toby back into the kitchen. He would have said something to help maybe but, everything that came out of his mouth seemed to make things worse.. Rory looked at Tristan when question of the folder came up. โ€œYeah,โ€ He nodded. That green folder was Toby's lucky folder. It was torn a bit, had a bunch of Green Day stickers on it with random little drawings. Toby never left tour without that folder. Ever. โ€œWhoa!โ€ Rory half shouted when he was unexpectedly dragged away. Rory growled at Tristan when they stopped. The type of growl he always made at Tristan when the guy was irritating him. He would have said something like, โ€œI have two feet and the brain to follow you, idiot!โ€ But didn't. Lately he had been biting his tongue and TRYING not to be a jerk to Tristan. Why? He knew if he pushed too much Tristan would end up hating him... Rory sighed softly and shook his head. โ€œSorry,โ€ He muttered about the growl. โ€œI've looked all around the studio, gaming room, then Toby's little library.โ€ Rory explained. He hadn't even checked Toby's room though. It may have very well been in there. Or maybe even one of the band mates had it.. That wasn't likely though. Everyone knew not to touch Toby's folder. That boy flipped sh*t when his folder was with someone else and he didn't authorize for them to have it.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
I knew there must have been a way to find just mens clothing... I was too lazy to figure out though. xD For this tour Toby will probably be doing whatever Xavier is doing. He won't want to be too far from him obviously.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier looked between the three before Tristan dragged Rory away. He looked at Toby who soon covered his face with his beanie. Xavier wasn't really sure what to do and he started to just rock back and forth with the boy before he pretty much picked Toby up into his arms. He hadn't done this in quite some time and Toby seemed rather fond of being carried around like this, so Xavier figured it might make the male feel better. He walked into the living room with Toby and placed the red-head on the couch. He tried to think of something to talk about to take Toby's mind off the folder and everything else, but he wasn't sure what to say. "They seem to be getting along again," he finally commented on Tristan and Rory since they haven't fought in some time, but they haven't really seen the two in the same place either. Tour was bound to be interesting and maybe a bit tiring.

xxTristan raised an eyebrow when Rory growled at him, but it hadn't been followed by anything. It was odd and surprisingly something Tristan liked. No one ever really fought with him very often because people were typically nice around him, but Rory was a different story. It was fun to have someone to fight with. "No smart remarks? You've become boring. Puppy lost his bite?" Tristan smirked teasingly at Rory as he slightly taunted him. Puppy had become Rory's new nickname, but he never used it when others were around. His expression soon changed to one of deep thought. "Knowing Toby he'd probably check over everything again the night before so..." he thought for a moment. Not in the studio, game room, or the library. He snapped his fingers as he looked up from the floor and at Rory. "Bedroom." Tristan turned and started heading down the hallway. "Still feeling all right? Any word about the pack and that witch?" he asked. No one was upstairs with them, so they were fine, plus they were pretty far down the hallway at this point.

LilRinn
Lol yeah xD That's fine; Xavier won't mind very much and he'll understand why.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games