Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him as he was helped up then shook his head. "No it's okay..." he said lightly as he looked at the floor then back up at him. "Before breakfast you could use a bath first."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:31 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him as he was helped up then shook his head. "No it's okay..." he said lightly as he looked at the floor then back up at him. "Before breakfast you could use a bath first."

He looked at his bloodied and dirty clothes. "Yeah." He said noticing dried blood and dirt and his skin.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him a moment then turned for the door. "I'll go get one set up." He stopped at the doorway though and thought for a moment before looking back at him. "Oh and um...welcome home Alos" he said with a slight blush on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:57 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him a moment then turned for the door. "I'll go get one set up." He stopped at the doorway though and thought for a moment before looking back at him. "Oh and um...welcome home Alos" he said with a slight blush on his face.

Alos smiled "Happy to be back." He said weakly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:01 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Calleb looked at him and a small smile came to his face he turned around and left the room to get Alos's bath set up. After which he came back. "It's all set I'll...meet you downstairs when your done..." He then headed down and once in the kitchen he did a sigh of contentment, it was really a relief to have Alos back again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Calleb looked at him and a small smile came to his face he turned around and left the room to get Alos's bath set up. After which he came back. "It's all set I'll...meet you downstairs when your done..." He then headed down and once in the kitchen he did a sigh of contentment, it was really a relief to have Alos back again.

Alos smiled "Thank you, I'm happy to be back." He grabbed some clothes and walked downstairs into the livingroom where the tub sat full of warm water. He smiled weakly and walked over to it, he slowly got in and sighed in relief "My god this feels so amazing!!" He exlaimed.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:36 am
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked as Also said that about the bath then he blushed a bit he started to cook something for breakfast, mostly eggs and bacon. "So the waters just right then? That's good." he said back out to him. He tried to be cool about it but he was secretly smiling and giddy about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:59 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb blinked as Also said that about the bath then he blushed a bit he started to cook something for breakfast, mostly eggs and bacon. "So the waters just right then? That's good." he said back out to him. He tried to be cool about it but he was secretly smiling and giddy about it.

"Yes~" He said smiling and felt all the aches and pains go away. after a bit he began to wash is long black hair.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:19 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb was still blushing as he heard Alos in the other room bathing his mind started to go to a weird place and he blushed more he shook his head trying to get rid of those thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:25 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb was still blushing as he heard Alos in the other room bathing his mind started to go to a weird place and he blushed more he shook his head trying to get rid of those thought.

Alos finished washing his hair and skin, he silently got out of the tub and walked towards the male "I missed you." He said hugging the male not even covered in a towel.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:31 pm
MichaelaWhite18
caleb blinked and his heart sped up he was still blushing he gulped knowing he wasnt clothed he tried to ignore it though. "yeah?" He asked lughtly. "the um...villigers missed you." He said "it um...was deffinitly different without you here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
caleb blinked and his heart sped up he was still blushing he gulped knowing he wasnt clothed he tried to ignore it though. "yeah?" He asked lughtly. "the um...villigers missed you." He said "it um...was deffinitly different without you here.

"Was it quiter? Lonely?' He asked weakly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb bit his lip he was silent for a moment before nodding a little. "a...a little lonely yeah..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:19 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb bit his lip he was silent for a moment before nodding a little. "a...a little lonely yeah..."

He smiled weakly and kissed the male. "I was lonely with out.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 pm
MichaelaWhite18
caleb looked at him then glanced towards the floor. "Did you um...want some eggs?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games