Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:07 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen nodded at this and smiled, tea did sound good. "Yes please, and thank you."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

With a final nod Bowen walked out of his room and walked down the hall, first he went to set up the water for Kamens tea, once the fire was lit under it, he walked out the kitchen door to the backyard, and went to find the herbs needed for the ointment.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm
NuLova
im sorry its so short gonk

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen simply waited he sigheda bit and growled in frustration.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion couldnt take it any more, he was tired of laying in bed, as a matter of fact, ever since Kamen crashed into his life, he feels like he has somehow become more and more useless. With a loud, sigh he sat up and pushed out of bed. Going over to the bathroom as dressed as when he went to bed, which was completely nothing. The candles that headed in the direction toward the bathroom, began lighting up to life, one by one, the illumination in the bedroom, grew quickly and added a certain warmth to the room and bathroom. He might not have been a vanity filled male, but his bathroom had a giant floor to ceiling mirror, and even though he tried avoiding his reflection, he still caught a glimpse of it, and noticed that he was looking a little sickly compared to his usual healthy glow.
Arion let out another sigh as he realized that he needed to get his gears moving once more, and he would start today, one way or another.
Grabbing his hairbrush, he detangeled his hair and braided it, in order to get it mostly out of his way, not to mention that he didnt feel like bathing this morning, once his hair was braided he went and put on some clothes, after decades of going comando, it was only natural for him to not wear undergarmets, and just like many of the staff that worked in the mansion, he too had modern clothes, and pulled on a pair of faded jeans and a black long sleeved shirt. But just like his undergarmets, he decided to wear no shoes, he was already sick wasnt he? what would walking around barefoot do to him? Walking barefoot out of his room, extinguishing the flames as he went.
"Good to see you up, Master" Bowen said, almost teasingly as he smiled at Arion.
Arion gave him an almost bored look, letting out the third sigh of the day, he pushed his hand over his head, as if he were pushing his hair back
"Soooo" Arion began saying.
"Soooo?..." Bowen replied, somewhat expecting what Arion would say.
Arion nearly rolled his eyes
"Wheres the "I told you so"?Arion said lifting a brow in question as he shoved his hands into his back pockets. But Bowen only smiled at him once more "Dont need to say it. And I assume that you like to know about our guest health" Bowen said and got a nod from Arion.
"Well Kamen is feeling sore, I am going to go make him some fresh tea, and fresh ointment." Bowen said

"I actually brought fresh herbs yesterday, after visiting her, I left them outside the front door"
Arion said and got an okay nod from Bowen, before the male walked down the stairs and headed outside.
Arion on the other hand headed down and was going to go to the kitchen, but the warmth that seemed to come out of the waiting room caught his attention, they had no guest, so he had no idea why there would be a fire lit up inside.
Arion didnt knock, he didnt bother announcing his presence, he just walked in, and saw Caleb laying in one of the lounges.

I am surprised to see you here" Arion said leaning against the door.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:15 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The last person Caleb expected to see was Master Arion. He had his mind elsewhere as he thought about what he should do. If he stayed he might run into Arion and then what? Get kicked out? Get maimed? Get killed? None of them made him very happy but he did put it upon himself. He sighed and then heard Arion speak and he looked over and noticed the master standing at the doorway he blinked and scrambled to his feet, he looked down then. "I was ...just about to leave..." he said, deciding he might as well, his views on Kamen would not change and did not feel like staying in the same house with the dragon or else he would attempt to kill it again.

Kamen sighed and closed his eyes, he might as well lay thier and rest while he waited for Bowen to return.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"And where would you go?"
Arion asked, he did not move from the door and he continued to stare at Caleb, his gaze never wavered away from the young human, and his eyes glowed as his gaze seemed to penetrate his very soul. it was something Arion did often, half of the time he did it for intimidation, the other half, he did it because he was thinking, trying to figure out the solution to a problem

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:57 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb shuffled his feet, he knew Arion was staring at him he bit his buttom lip and shrugged. "I'll find someplace." he said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion continued staring at him, this taking in the males body temperature, and noticed that it was slightly lower than usual and common for a human. This time, Arion walked over to Caleb and placed his hand over the humans chest, judging on the males core temperature, he believed the young male was either going to get sick or already.
"And you wont stay no matter what?" Arion asked as he slowly began warming Calebs core temperature. His eyes continued glowing as he measured the change in body heat.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:59 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Caleb felt Arion getting closer he held his breath. He looked up at him then and then looked back down. "I...dont see why I should...I might attempt to attack the dragon again if I stay."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion nodded
"So be it. If you believe that is what you must truly do, in order to be able to live easily once more" Arion said an looked down at Caleb"I am sorry I have brought this on you. Though I do not condone or approve of what you did, I do not blame you for it, and I am sorry" Arion added in, and placed a hand on Calebs shoulder giving it a squeeze."But at least stay one more night so that you can get your things in order, and come see me before you leave. Unless you decide to stay" he finished saying, giving Calebs shoulder a final pat on his shoulder, before turning around and headed towards the door.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:35 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked back down then and just nodded he bit his lip, as Arion turned to leave he relaxed just a little bit and he closed his eyes, thinking for a moment then looked back up. "Master Arion..." he said as he opened his eyes and looked back up at him. "Be...before I do answer me this...why did you let me live?" He knew from Bowen when he was first rescued by Arion that he was very lucky he wasnt just killed by the man but never questioned as to why before. But before he would leave he decided he had to know, why his life was spared when Arion could have easily killed him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion stopped when he heard Caleb speak behind him. Stopping in his tracks he heard what Caleb asked, and he stood still for a moment before turning around and looked Caleb straight in the eyes
"Because we all make mistakes, and you are not a monster. I have seen true monsters in their eyes, seen the dark light that those so called humans, eminate as they kill innocent people infront of children. You, Caleb are not a monster. Just a human, another living being. I will not take the life by an innocent who has been wronged" Arion said, never breaking eye contact with Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:12 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb listened to Arion speak, he looked down then and lightly nodded. It was as good an answer as any.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

After one final nod, Arion walked out of the waiting room, leaving Caleb alone to his thoughts.
Outside of the room, there was one of his dogs laying down, the giant ball of fur jumped up and began walking next to him, this one was the alpha of the group so to speak, but then again she was one of the older dogs, the first one he actually got and personally trained. Petting her head, he smiled and went back upstairs, figuring that he should check in on Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:40 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen at this point had fallen in a light sleep as he waited for Bowen to get back with the tea.

Caleb waited Untill Arion was gone before laying back upon the couch and turning so he was facing the back of the couch he closed his eyes, he sniffed a moment and then sneezed and shivered.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games