Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:05 pm
Skylar was more than happy to snuggle himself into Haruki's side, head resting on his shoulder as they continued with the show. Like Haruki, he had finished his first glass of wine and had refilled it before the snuggling. He was feeling really mellow right now and he could sense that Haruki was too. "This is nice..." he muttered softly as he breathed in the other's scent. He smelled so nice. Yep. The wine was defiantly messing with him but he didn't mind as long as he got to stay like this wig Haruk for a bit.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:11 pm
Haruki was blushing a bit now as the demon snuggled against him, breathing in his scent. He was now even smelling the incubus' fragrance, too, the flowery scent of lavender mixed with vanilla as he wrapped an arm around his waist. As soon as the show ended, he turned the TV off with the remote, the glow of the fluorescent lamp being the illumination as he pulled the other close to his body. For now, that would be enough, unless the incubus may demand something more just to receive affection from the other male.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:43 am
Skylar was quite happy about the arms around his waist and snuggled deeper into the other's side. He was thinking about that night in the club where they almost kiss. He had wanted one badly but knew that Haruki would rather do something like that in private. Well, they were in private now so why not. "Haruki...is it okay if I...kiss you?" he asked, looking up at the other male shyly.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:10 am
Now that the two were alone, it was the right time for Skylar to ask for a kiss from the bartender. That was when the green-haired male blushed deeply, before nodding, but there was the ringing of the telephone, interrupting them both and urging him to clear his throat. "Wait, there's a call." He stood up, approaching the telephone and picking up the handle. Perhaps it was from his mom about the father's condition after receiving the money from the bartender. "What is it, mom?" And there was the shocked look on his face. "Wait, what happened to him?"

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:15 am
Skylar cursed the timing. Damn! They had been so close too! Skylar watched the other speak and frowned when he saw the look on his face. "Haruki...is everything okay"" he asked softly, when there was a pause in the conversation. From what he was hearing, whatever his mother was telling him did not sound too good. He hoped that all was well with his family. He was thinking to himself that maybe he should leave and give Haruki some alone time.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:29 am
Haruki raised a hand, a sign that the other should wait while the bartender was listening to more of his mother's words. He sighed in relief. "Thank goodness he's okay. I shall send you the recipe for my soup to cure his fever tomorrow. See you later." And with that, he hung up the phone before facing the incubus. "Turns out that my dad is missing my soup to cure the fever and my mom forgot the recipe. I'll e-mail the copy to her tomorrow morning" If it was because of the incident that almost ruined the date, then he would be certainly worried.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:48 am
Skylar tilted his head to the side when Haruki raised a hand at him but he remained silent until the conversation was over. He gave an inner sigh of relief. Wow, that was scary. "Ah. I see. Well, I'm glad that your father is okay." he replied with a smile at the bartender as he sat back down on the couch. "It's really responsible of you to help your mom take care of your father." he added as he leaned back into the couch, wondering if the mood was ruin or if Haruki was willing to pick up where they left off. Probably not.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 am
The bespectacled male simply sat back down on the couch, sighing once more. But now that the conversation was over between Haruki and his mom, his blush returned once more. "Well, you do want to kiss me now, right?" That was it. There would be no turning back now once he would feel it from the demon himself. And besides, he secretly yearned for that act of affection as well. Hopefully, it would turn out well.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:57 am
Skylar blushed darkly before nodding. Yes! He wanted to scream but he remained calm. He shifted so that he was more or less facing Haruki, placing both hands on either side of his face and pulling him into a sift kiss as he didn't want to push too hard and scare the older man before him. That would be very bad for him.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:25 am
Honestly, Haruki didn't have the time to react before his face was held between the other's hands, the kiss finally planted on the lips. He just closed his eyes as he kissed him back, pulling him closer to his body with a tight embrace. The taste of vanilla and apples lingered in his mouth as the kiss went on, yet he didn't want to push even further, eventually breaking the lock because of the need to breathe. He was panting a bit after the kiss, his heart beat thrumming hard like a jackhammer. Indeed, it was truly mind-blowing. "W-wow..."

(Will sleep after this.)

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:00 am
Skylar wrapped his arms around Haruki's neck when he pulled him closer, reveling in the kiss. He tasted like the wine that they had just consumed and it was amazing. He panted softly, his face flushed from the kiss. "Wow is right. That was amazing. Definitely worth waiting for." he replied after getting his voice back. His heart was also beating very fast and he could feels his inner demon was quite happy about it as well.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 pm
Indeed, Haruki now had the urge to relish more of his body, but he stopped, knowing that he would be like the others who were entranced by the aura before jumping into him. He just settled for a hold on the other's hand, fingers intertwining as he breathed out the words that he wanted to speak for a long time. "S-skylar, will you accept the privilege of having you as my boyfriend?" Indeed, one step at a time before digging a bit further. The human wanted the incubus to feel safe before going to the next step, reaching beyond the usual displays of affection.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 pm
Skylar looked at him when he took his hand, wondering what the other was trig to say. His blue-eyes went wide before a smile lit up his face. "I"d love to." he replied in happiness, wrapping his arms round the other's neck once again in joy. He had never been more happy than what he was right now.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:55 pm
The hug from the demon was a bit hasty, but Haruki smiled and hugged back, ruffling the incubus' hair lovingly. "Well, how about a little surprise for you? I am about to give this to you earlier but that guy just jumped in to chase us both." He let go of the embrace and picked up his wallet from his pocket, opening it to pull out a card, handing it over to the pediatrician. "It's a membership perk card for the nightclub. It'll expire after two years, but it's a start."

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:08 pm
Skylar blushed at his hasty actions but was happy that Haruki wasn't offended. "Oh? You didn't have to get me anything." he replied with a smile but he was curious just a little bit. "Wow. Thank you, Haruki. That's really sweet of you." he added. "That means I can visit whenever I get nights off, right?" he added really surprised by the gift but happy about it. It was such a thoughtful gift.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games