Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 pm

(( I think i want to stick wth the sound they are doing now...and i have no idea what it is lol.))

Takumi hugged him back. "I could hug you forever and kiss you forever" He said holding him in his arms.". He kissed him again. "So we are going to be doing a goodbye concert next week and a big party..i hope you can come" he said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Rettemich20

{They seem to jump around. Versailles is very symphonic where as the Gazette and Alice Nine seem to favor an Industrial sound. So I would definitely recommend Lin -End Corruption World-, D, Atsushi Sakurai. And Lycaon and Screw, only if Takumi is going to be screaming.}

Lèonide smiled happily and hugged him close. He could stay like this in Takumi's arms forever. He looked up at him and nodded. "I'd love to come." He said and kissed his cheek.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:45 pm

((Hmmm. I will have to check them out. I dont think he will be doing alot of screaming though)

"Good. because i wouldnt want anyone else there" Takumi said. "So what would you like to do" He said
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Rettemich20

{Ok. I can't really say much for Lycaon, since I just started listening to them. But Screw has a ton of screaming in their songs. I don't think I've found one by them without it.}

Lèonide laughed lightly. "I wouldn't be going if you weren't there. He replied and hugged him a little tighter. He shrugged at Takumi's question before kissing his lips.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:16 pm

((ya im kindeve picky lol. I am still getting used to the whole screaming thing..I think The Gazette was the first one that i listened to with it in there and liked))

Takumi smiled and kissed him back. "You know its going to be hard for us to see each other alot when we start recording..so im going to call you lots and try to see you as much as i can and i know we will make it past this" He said kissing him again.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Rettemich20

{Yeah. I'm very picky about my music. Some screaming in music is alright. But I don't seem to like it a whole lot in Japanese music. I think the first time I heard it was in 7th Rose by D. It's not a bad song until that part. Asagi can sing and it's phenomenal. But he's not much of a screamer.}

Lèonide nodded sadly. "Yeah. It's going to be interesting. My schedule might be hard to work around if I start doing book signings again. But I will try and answer you as much as possible." He said before kissing him back. "We'll make it through this." He said.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:41 pm

( Ya ive heard D for the first time today and they are ok..and i checked out Asagi..not to bad...but ya me and screaming japanese dont exactly stick well together lol.))

"yes we can" he said holding him close.

The rest of the week and the following week were very busy for both. Takumi and his band were busy practing for the good bye concert and had to find orginal pictures to put up from when they first started. Takumi missed Leonide so much and was going to miss him so much more when they started recording next week and releasing their first video.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Rettemich20

{I love Asagi's solo work. It's really cool, in my opinion. But Lin and Phantasmagoria are a lot better as for as instrumental work. Oh. If you decide to do like instrumental songs to Takumi, check out Hizaki Grace Project.}

The net few weeks were very busy for Lèonide as well. He had talked to his publishers and editors about a new book series. They had of course agreed immediately and he had since been bogged down with writing. But he missed Takumi a lot and found himsel encircle rating some of Takumi's personality into one of the characters. He couldn't wait to see him again.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 pm

(( I think if they do a instrumental i probably will. thanks for the suggestion.))

The record producers decided that Takumi and his band needed new hair styles and to dye their hair. They kept the costumes and make up though. Takumi had a few hours till the farewell concert and decided to go and see Leonide. Knocking on the door and had a dozen roses.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Rettemich20

{You're very welcome.}

Lèonide was leant over his desk writing a very dramatic scene. Though he had to stop himself when he wrote Takumi's name instead of the characters'. He jumped a little when he heard the knock at his door. 'I really need to stop getting so lost in things.' He thought and raked his fingers through his hair to smooth it out. He hasn't slept in a few days and it was obvious by the dark rings under his eyes.
He sighed as he stood up an went to answer the door, expecting it to be his editor. He was shocked to see Takumi standing there with roses. He grinned happily and hugged him tightly.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:34 pm

(( ok so Takumi's new hairstyle is that his hair is a silver grey and he has extensions to make his hair longer.))

Takumi held him close." I missed you so much" He said holding him. "So what do you think of the new look" He said
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. He pulled away to look at Takumi again. He scowled at the extensions. "Can't say I'm fond of the extensions. But the color looks great. It really brings out your beautiful eyes." He answered and hugged him again.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Takumi smiled. "Ya im thinking of removing them....i hate them...i would rather grow it out" He said kissing him. "Help me remove them real quick...i am so nervous about the concert"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Rettemich20

Lèonide smiled and nodded. "Sure. I can do that. And don't be so nervous. You'll be fine." He said and led Takumi inside. "Sorry about the mess. It's been kinda hectic around here." He said picking up a few stacks of papers and setting them on his desk.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm

"I dont mind Leonide..you should see my place" He laughed. Takumi sat down and let Leonide take them out. "So i look good right" he said looking at him.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games