Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Being rocked back and forth was helping a bit. It wasn't something that Toby thought would have but, it did a little bit. Soon enough He felt himself get scooped up from the floor. Xavier was carrying him. Which Toby actually never minded. He liked being carried around. Toby reached up and fixed his beanie. His face was uncovered now so that he could look around. The sooner they got tour over with, the better. Toby wasn't looking forward to the tour and that was odd. Normally he was begging to get back on tour but, for obvious reasons he'd rather stay home. Once placed onto the couch, Toby pulled his knees up to hug them. This was something he did when he'd get nervous or something. Rory and Tristan hadn't seemed to be fighting all that much. Around them at least. Toby nodded. “Yeah...” Toby looked over at his phone. They had five minuets before they had get into the tour buses. “Five minuets....” Toby sighed heavily as he looked at his phone.

Puppy? Rory glared at Tristan. The kind of glare just daring him to use that nickname again. He was no damned puppy! “I figured I'd at least try to be nice. No need for you trying to bail on Toby again.” Rory taunted back. Though his taunting was more so mean than Tristan's had been. Rory watched as Tristan trailed off into thought. He too started to think of where else the folder could have been. He never knew where Toby put it though. It was usually supposed to be on top of a desk, but how often was it really there? Like never.. Rory followed after Tristan again. Was it in Toby's bedroom? For everyone's sake it better be. When the witch and pack came up, Rory nodded. “Yeah... Though some of the pack had to be killed because they wouldn't return to their normal selves.” Rory hadn't bothered replying about how he was feeling. It was obvious he was fine right? Physically at least. His mind was a bit twisted but, he felt fine. Speaking of twisted, Rory must have shifted in Tristan's house night of the full moon. “Um... What happened when I shifted in your house? I know the full moon came around while I was sick.” Roy hadn't actually remembered shifting because he was way too out of it but, he knew it must have happened.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
Good, good. Oh boy. Tristan and Rory. xD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 pm

𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier sat down next to Toby and wrapped an around loosely around the male. "You'll be fine." It seemed like something Xavier had to say. But Toby would be just fine. Xavier was there to protect Toby and that' what he'd do regardless. The four were all stuck in one bus, so they'd really get to see how well they'd get along. They'd all switch off driving, but Xavier volunteered to drive the most since he didn't mind.

xxTristan smirked at Rory's response. "You like to keep me all to yourself, don't you?" It was a joke and Tristan only got the idea from the pack. With Daren and the alpha claiming the two to be attached to each other somehow, it seemed rather fitting. He nodded when Rory told him how things went; he was thankful no one from the pack got seriously hurt and that everything was back to normal. Well, as normal as it could be knowing that everything that wasn't supposed to be real was real. They got to Toby's room and Tristan went in and came back out with the green folder held up. "Found it." They walked down the hallway and Tristan stopped. "Well, I woke up to be crushed by an over-sized wolf. You were pretty out of it thanks to the fairy powder still. You mostly just followed me around," he said with a light shrug before he continued to walk down the hallway. Once downstairs he walked up to the two and handed Toby the folder. "Let's go," he stated with a smile and Xavier nodded as he stood up.

xxSoon enough they had left. Xavier ad Toby stayed together throughout most of the tour and Xavier didn't seem to mind. No one really threatened Toby other than a girl that wanted to do it with the male, but that minor. Xavier drove the most which didn't bother him and he kind of enjoyed being able to drive without being lectures by Tristan. He mostly stayed back stage and watched everything and shared a room with Toby when they were at hotels. Tristan on the other hand seemed busy. He vlogged almost everyday, bickered with Rory at least three times a day, and was usually working on something. Being Tristan, he got cold pretty often and ended up either clinging to Rory and buried under blankets. He preformed with the band on one or two songs and usually ran through the fans to get them pumped up despite securities wishes. He was caught a few times by people or lost in the crowed, but he got out usually except for one time. He did surprisingly drink once on the tour, but not too much. Sadly, Tristan didn't sleep too much and sleeping pills didn't seem to help. He woke up every hour and it was obvious because when he'd wake up he'd roll over onto his other side or adjust the pillow or the blankets. He usually gave up on sleep around four or five in the morning and just hid under his blankets to work off his phone; he hid under the blankets to keep the light from disturbing anyone. Then finally they all ended up back at Toby's house.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
It's fun when they fight xD they aren't themselves if they don't bicker here and there!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:33 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby leaned into Xavier a little bit and sigh softly. He was calming down by a lot now. “You're right..” Toby replied. He was still unsure though really. You'd think people might be taking things easy knowing what had happened before. Then again, these were fans. They were crazy, the did stupid things, they didn't seem to care either... Oh well. Xavier was there to protect Toby and make sure he was okay. Toby would just have to trust that Xavier would do just that. Through the tour Toby probably wasn't going to be out of Xavier's reachable range. Xaiver equaled safety. There for, Toby would stay almost attached to Xavier's hip.

Rory more so glared at Tristan's teasing. “Yeah, sure.” He said sarcastically. That's all he said on that matter though. He couldn't really deny that he liked having Tristan to himself.. Well, it was more so Rory just wanting to be around Tristan in general. He was much like a canine in this way. He didn't care where they were or who they were around really, as long as he was there with Tristan it made him happy. Not that Rory would admit to this. If he even had to. Rory was so relieved when Tristan came out with the folder. Thank god. Now Toby could stop freaking out. Rory began walking with Tristan until the guy stopped. He didn't seem completely pleased with answer he was given. If Rory was following Tristan around in wolf form even, then that meant.... Rory shook his head at the thought and kept walking with Tristan to gather everyone together. Toby had gotten up with Xavier and followed behind everyone. Once loaded up into the buses, everyone headed off for another crazy tour.

Honestly, everyone was nervous here and there. Over Toby that is. Even thought Toby and Xavier were together most of the time, everyone kept an eye on Toby. Very few people even took picture with Toby without it being really closely watched. Other than the occasional stress the tour was fun. Toby started to get into the tour more after a few weeks. He started feeling much safer but it was obvious he'd get nervous if Xavier had to leave for a moment. The worst that happened with Toby was some girl wanted to get Toby into her pants or whatever. This wasn't allowed though, obviously. As for Rory, he enjoyed the tour as he usually would have. Though this time around, Tristan was there. Which both made things better and irritating. They'd have their typical moments of little arguing and fighting. They'd end up curled together when Tristan would get cold. Do to how they acted around each other, Toby was a hundred percent certain that they were a couple. Even if Rory would protest against it, Toby still believed the two were together. Didn't bother Toby. He just teased Rory about it because it got to him. The only thing that stressed Rory was how Tristan went running around in the crowd of fans.. They guy was out of his mind for doing so. It was quite entertaining though, the fans loved it and Tristan would come out just fine.. So Rory only bitched about it a few times. Telling Tristan he was going to get himself injured.. As expected though, Rory got drunk a few times and did some stupid stuff. So really, he didn't have the right to complain to Tristan. Last night on tour, some fan had bought a big bag of Batman products for Toby.. So currently, Toby was happy as could be when they arrived home.

Rory and Toby went into the house with the rest of the band. While the band headed off to the game room to relieve some stress, Toby and Rory fell into the couches of Toby's living room. “Hoooommmmmmeeeeeee!!” Toby gasped. “Bandit!” He shouted. Once again, Toby ran off somewhere in the house to attend to Bandit. The dog was barking like a mad man down in it's room. It felt nice coming back from tour with everything seemingly normal. With Toby happy and Rory... Himself. It was hard to tell if he was ever really that happy.

While Toby ran off to Bandit, Rory just buried his face into a pillow on the couch. His stomach growled at him angrily. Had anyone eaten that day? It was around four o'clock and Rory hadn't remember eating at all. He was asleep from a massive hangover from getting so drunk the night before. He didn't even remember what had happened the nigh before.. Nothing too bad perhaps. No one was trying to murder him now that he was awake. "Does anyone want pizza for dinner? I'm starved." Rory said and pulled his head from the pillow. That's when his eyes lingered around some more. He was kind of trying to remember what had happened last night. Last person he remember seeing was Tristan and one of the other band mates. From the looks of it, Tristan was maybe scolding Rory? Over something he did or said probably. Rory reached over and pet Bandit when the dog came into the living room. Toby got back and sat down into a seat. A big smile was on his face as he admired his new phone case and headsets. Too much Batman if you asked Rory.. It wasn't him though, so he had no reason to say anything about it.

Kassumi6
I'm convinced that they are an old married couple at heart... xD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier was pretty worn out and very sore. He had to keep people back which meant getting shoved against, shoving people back or picking them up, and taking the occasional hit or kick; sometimes they were on purpose and other times they weren't. He collapsed into a chair and made it recline. He wasn't going to be moving for a little while. Everything was by the door, but no one seemed to care about putting it away and Xavier fully agreed. It was time to sit back and relax for a while. He was too tired to really give two sh*ts about much. When Bandit passed him, he very lazily rubbed the dogs head then allowed his arm to just fall along the side of the chair. Xavier had his eyes closed as his nose pointed up to the ceiling. He might just fall asleep right there.

xxTristan on the other hand had been a bit p*ssy with Rory in the morning, but seemed to calm down later into the afternoon. Why was it so p*ssy with Rory? Well, other than scaring the male half to death the night before, Rory pretty much tackled Tristan to the ground and wouldn't let got until one of the band members helped him out. The guy got a kick out of it, but Tristan's back hurt pretty badly after that. He scolded Rory like there was no tomorrow and the band member stuck around for it. Rory's only response was just a drunk stare before he shut the brunette up with a quick kiss and was dragged away by the band member before Tristan really blew a fuse. The brunette's bright lime green suitcase and red dufflebag were missing from the pile of suitcases and other things. A car pulled around to the front and the headlights peaked into the windows for a short moment. Tristan walked through the door a moment later and looked between the three males. "I'm off," he announced as he walked over and gave Toby a hug. He was going out of town for a while to do a radio show and something with a festival. He'd be gone for maybe a week at the most. Tristan walked over to Xavier who attempted to shake Tristan's hand, but his arm just went limp in the process. Then Tristan walked over to Rory and have him a smile that could only be described as a smart*ss smirk. "Are you going to hug me, tackle me, kiss me, or insult me?" he question which got a chuckle out of Xavier.

xx

LilRinn
Gotta love it though~! Sorry, I was at work and just got hope a bit ago and finished dinner.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby got off the couch when Tristan came in of course. Tristan was going to be leaving for a while. He had almost forgotten about it too. Toby gave Tristan a hug and smiled at him. “Have fun Tristan.” Toby said. He then sat back down onto the couch. He started to goof around on some video game on his phone. Tour was long, and it was a lot of hard work. It only made sense for everyone to kick back for a while and relax. He too was pretty hungry. He just didn't wanted to do anything yet. It could wait. That's when his eyes wandered off to look at Rory and Tristan. The night before Rory got pretty drunk and pissed Tristan off. Ended up tackling the guy and kissing him. It was pretty funny. Toby bit his lip to hide this smile trying to creep up on his face.

He had to admit to himself, he didn't like hearing that Tristan was leaving already. What the hell was he going to do all day? Who was he going to bicker and fight with if Tristan was going? For a whole week too? Rory didn't even wanna say goodbye. Even if it wasn't going to be too long. Rory much like a dog, would think you've been gone for ages even if it was just a few days. This week was going to be too long of a week. He'd probably end up finding something to distract himself with though. At least for a little while. The band was wanting to do some stuff downtown in the studios. So maybe he'd distract himself with that. Rory's eyes looked up at Tristan from the couch. What was with that smart*ss smirk though? Then what meaning was behind this question?! Both Toby and Xavier chuckled when Tristan had asked. Rory's expression turned into one of puzzlement and worry as he looked at Tristan. He didn't say anything at first though. Not sure what to make of this. There was something someone wasn't telling him and he didn't like it. What had happened last night? “What's so funny here? Why do ask like that? What happened last night? Was it bad? I don't remember.” Rory questioned and glared from Toby to Xavier then back to Tristan. He was so confused. What was so funny here? Rory ended up standing from the couch to say goodbye. Though he hadn't quite done so just yet because he wanted an answer.. That and he was hesitant to say goodbye. He didn't wanna. He also felt like he got most of the teasing lately. He didn't like this at all. He was supposed to be torturing people. Not the other way around.

Kassumi6
I do love it. ^^ It's alright. I ended up passing out for the longest time anyways.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at Rory; he almost seemed surprised. "You don't remember? Wow, you really were drunk off your *ss," he said and Xavier snorted lightly at what Tristan said. "No sh*t he was," he commented and Tristan rolled his eyes before they focused on Rory again. "Last night you scared the life out of me, tackled me, then you kissed me before you were dragged off." It had been weird and annoyed to Tristan, but he got over it so he must not have cared too much. Rory got clingy on fairy powder, so he was used to being clung to; the kiss on the other hand was a bit...odd. Tristan wouldn't deny that he didn't mind, but he wouldn't confess it either. He pulled out his phone to check the time before he slipped it into his pocket. "I need to go," he said before he stepped forward and gave Rory a hug. Like always, Rory was warmer than Tristan was which resulted in a slightly extended huge. It was no secret that Tristan was almost always cold. Now Tristan realized how tired he was. "Tris, you need to go," Xavier pointed out as he opened his eyes to look at the two. "But he's waa~aarm!" The brunette protested and Xavier looked at his watch. "Do you want to miss or hit traffic?" The man had a point. Tristan sighed and unwrapped his arms from the very warm blonde. "Bye guys; be back soon." Tristan smiled and waved before he was out the door and was gone.

xxXavier closed his eyes again as he thought. "What kind of pizzas should we get?" It was the next thing on his mind now: food. Tired, hungry, and sore was all that Xavier really felt at that point. Hell, he was willing to eat whatever was in the fridge even if he had to eat it cold. Not anything raw though; that never ended well. He opened his eyes to look over at Toby. "What kind of pizza does everyone like? Tristan's not here, so we can rule out plain cheese." They could order one for everyone really that way if there were leftovers everyone had breakfast or lunch for the next day.

LilRinn
Edit :: Yeah, well sleep is good xD Obviously I'm a bit tired if I forgot to add this in lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory made a “no sh*t” expression. Of course Rory was drunk off his a**. He didn't remember a thing, and was hung over pretty much all day long. Rory's looked over at Xavier then back at Tristan. He blushed a little bit. So... That'd be twice now that Rory had kissed Tristan. Rory was curious as of what exactly it was that he had done to scare Tristan. Not like the guy wouldn't have pay back later on. On say, Halloween? Rory knew the plans of transforming Toby's house into a haunted mansion. Or something... Rory couldn't help but feel sad when Tristan checked his phone. He didn't want Tristan to goooo~. Rory didn't make any comment on Tristan having to go. He more so blankly nodded. Tristan had been hanging around Rory a lot. So this must have been seen as Rory hiding how he really felt about Tristan going. It wasn't really like Rory to just go silent. He always said at least something when someone left. Not this time. Rory wrapped his arms around Tristan to hug him back. Once he hugged Tristan, he didn't want to let go at all, and it wasn't because he was on fairy powder or drunk this time. He genuinely didn't want to let go. He had to though, Tristan needed to get going. So Rory reluctantly let go of Tristan. He didn't smile as Tristan left. He didn't even wave. He more so stared and watched as Tristan left.

The whole time, Toby seemed to be giving this look to Rory. As if he knew exactly what was going on. He didn't say a word though and turned his attention to Xavier. Well, they could do pizza. OR Toby could make a bunch of that mac n cheese fans gave to them. The thing is... You don't tell fans what you absolutely love. Otherwise, you get dozens upon dozens of this item. The band ate a ton of mac n cheese while on tour, so the fans gave them a ton of mac n cheese that needed to be made and eaten. “We could do pizza or mac n cheese... I could make it though, and add hotdogs to it even. I'm sure you'd rather lay around. You probably got the harder job out of tour. All we had to do is get on stage and act like idiots.” Toby said as he once again stood up from the couch. “And you cheer up.” Toby felt weird saying this but did. He patted Rory's head as he walked by to get into the kitchen. Rory glared and just pet Bandit. “Whatever.” He muttered in response. “Mac n cheese sounds fine though.” Rory commented.

Kassumi6
Poor Rory~ Sleep is good. Very good. Just not all day because then you're up all night. xD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:10 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded without having to give it much thought. "Good point. Thank you," he said as Toby stood up, patted Rory on the head, then left into the kitchen. A lazy smirk form on Xavier's face as he turned his head on its side to look at Rory. "The wolf likes the human, the wolf likes the human," he half sang softly so Toby wouldn't hear. It had become apparent and it wasn't hard to tell especially if Rory didn't object to Tristan hugging the blonde whenever he was cold. "He'll be back in a couple days. He's on BBC Radio One and hosting some festival. He'll be away for maybe four days?" Xavier wasn't and couldn't be completely sure about how long Tristan would be gone for. If Rory really did miss Tristan he could listen to him on the radio or watch him on TV or watch Tristan's videos, but it wouldn't be the real thing. He yawned once again and stared at the ceiling before he closed his eyes. "He'll be back in no time."

xx

LilRinn
Too much sleep isn't good. We can skip ahead to when Tristan if back if you'd like or whatever you might have had in mind if you wanted to show how Rory is while Tristan is gone or whatever you had planned xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:28 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

When Xavier half sang what he did, a low growl escaped Rory. He shot this deathly glare at Xavier. “Wolf does not, wolf does not.” He half sang back and stood up from the couch again. While he stood, he tossed a pillow into Xavier's face. From there he went into a different room, a guest room and plopped over into the bed. He knew it'd only be a few days.. His mind set was the average though. Everything seemed to take longer to him. So four days was going to feel like four months. Exaggerated? Probably. That's how a dog felt though. They hated being away from their person and even though Rory wouldn't admit it, his wolf half was very attached to Tristan. At least Rory didn't have one of those severe cases of separation anxiety.

Toby did have a good point, and smiled about it. Toby went on making the mac n cheese. It wasn't all that hard really. He added in the hotdogs, all the while he was singing along to one of their songs. Songs were always stuck in his head after tour it seemed. Anyways, Toby made the mac n cheese and went around giving people a bowl of mac n cheese. It seemed Rory had fallen asleep up stairs though. Which was fine. Everyone else would eat without him. “Here ya go~” Toby said happily as he handed off a bowl of mac n cheese to Xavier.

Over the last handful of days, Rory pretty much moped around like a sad, lost puppy. As figured, the separation was driving Rory a bit crazy. He didn't get why he couldn't just get over it. It was only a few days. Not forever. Geese did it feel like forever to Rory.. If it wasn't for hanging around the band a lot, Rory probably would have just stayed in his apartment all depressed like until he got word from Tristan saying that he was back finally. Rory along with Rory had a busy couple of days though. Another band called “Disasterology” had contacted them. They wanted to do something together. Like a few recordings and what not. So they had met up two or three times downtown in the studios to work together. The figured out what they were doing of their next tour though. They'd be doing a tour with Disasterology.

Currently, they were all at Toby's house. All meaning Rory, Toby, Xavier and two of the guys from Disasterology. Toby was chatting with the manager for the other band. They were discussing things like where to go for tour. They didn't make any plans for when they'd leave though. Everyone was taking a good break from anymore touring. They had but a few weeks break between the last two tours and everyone seemed to just want to lay back really. After talking to The manager, Toby looked around. They had gotten pretty carried away with the conversation.. “Well, thanks for stopping by. We'll be contacting you guys next week. I think everyone needs more of a break.” Toby said to the other male and showed them to the door. Once they were out, Toby wandered about the house to try and find the others. He wasn't sure where Rory had gone off to.. The guy was probably isolated and hiding somewhere again. Toby ended up finding Xavier though and smiled. “How's it going? Do you know where Rory ran off to?” Toby asked with a smile. Really, Rory wasn't all that hard to find. He was just out back, sitting in a bench like swing Toby had outside. His hood was up and over his head, and he was playing some game called, “Dumb Ways To Die” on his phone.He was hoping that Tristan would be back soon.. It had been a few days so maybe he would be? Rory hoped so.

Kassumi6
I wen ahead and skipped a few days latter. They are all kind of hanging around Toby's house after talking to some people.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:50 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier thanked Toby and smiled at him. He sat up and got the chair to go back to its standard position before he ate.

xxTristan was rather busy for those four days he was done. He ran around looking at the place then actually being on the show. It had a live stream to the website, so anyone could watch live which tended to be interesting. Tristan had some guests on the show from actors to musicians to people from BBC radio. Different little games were played and one ended up with a pie to Tristan's face and the other persons face to end the show. Tristna made videos every day which he found time to edit and upload. Then for the last two days he hosted the festival that lasted eight days. He hosted the first two, then someone hosted the next two, then another person hosted the last two days. It was exhausting and Tristan didn't get a ton of sleep at the hotel.

xxXavier sat in on the discussion, but he didn't say much of anything unless he was addressed with a question. He got up and left when the band did really. He sat down in the living room and then looked at Toby when he walked over. He smiled at first then looked a little unsure as he thought for a moment. He glanced around, shrugged then shook his head as his black and blue eyes settled back on Toby. "I don't know; I didn't see him leave. He'll turn up," he said with another shrug then shook his head. "He'll be fine once Tristan gets back."

xxWhen Tristan got back home, he put his things away and was about ready to just collapse onto anything to fall asleep. But he remembered the tour bus was still at Toby's and he wouldn't want to get it tomorrow. With a heavy sigh he sent a few texts to his friends and found one that was near his house. They picked Tristan up and dropped him off at Toby's front gate. Tristan punched in the code and entered the gate. It would be a sigh to anyone inside the house that Tristan had returned, but since Rory was outside he probably hadn't heard the sound. Tristan walked up the long driveway and noticed someone sitting on the porch swing with their hood up. That could only be Rory. A smirk came to Tristan's lips as he walked over to the blonde. Rory must not have noticed Tristan walk over because the brunette was able to plop down next to him and place his head on the blonde's shoulder as he looked at his phone. "That game is a pain; I can only get so far before it gets too fast," he said then looked at Rory, but mostly just say the boy's hood. "And take that off," he partly whined as he pulled Rory's hood off and smiled at him.

LilRinn
That's fine and that game is a major pain! It's so hard to beat D< Too fast near the end of it lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 am

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby nodded. He figured Rory would feel better once Tristan got back, he just felt the need to check up on the guy. Even if Rory would claim to be fine, the last four days Rory had seemed... Off. Sure, the blonde never seemed happy to begin with but, the absence of Tristan seemed to put a damper on Rory's mood. That's when Toby heard something go off around the house. A few beeping noises. Tristan was there. Toby smiled then fell into the couch. “Speaking of the devil. I'm sure that's Tristan outside now.” Toby said. He hadn't bothered to get up though. Tristan normally just came inside to say hello but, he figured Tristan was just stopping by for his bus. So Toby didn't want to bother him too much. Toby sighed and pulled his hood over his head. “I don't want to hear another word about work.” He mumbled and leaned into the couch. “I do hope that's Tristan though.. It's weird watching Rory mope around. He looks more like a lost pup than anything.” Toby commented.

Rory was getting a lot further in his game. He was doing fairly well until the part where “faster” flashed all over the screen. That's when he failed and all his little characters died. “Dammit.” Rory muttered. Every time the game got this fast he ended up screwing up. This time was his own fault though.. He pressed the red button that clearly said not to press. Oh well. Good thing he could try it again.. And again... Rory was rather addicted to this stupid game. Rory thought he heard the gates sound go off in the house. He thought it was the others leaving though and didn't mind much attention to it. When someone sat next to him, he assumed it was Toby trying to make sure he was okay again. He was fine dammit! Well... Not really. He missed Tristan so much and it had only been a few days. Four really long days. “What? I-...” Rory fell silent. That voice wasn't Toby's at all and Toby wouldn't rest his head onto to Rory's shoulder. It was Tristan! Rory couldn't help but make the happiest smile. When the hood was pulled off, he could see Tristan now. A very soft, puppy like sounding whimper escaped him as he moved and hugged onto Tristan. The whimper sounded kind of sad yet happy. “You were gone foreverrrrrrrr~” Rory whined. He pulled his hood back up and over his head though. “And I don't want to.” Rory said in a serious tone. This was more so a playful tease than anything. He didn't mind his hood being down in the least.

Kassumi6
Right? The highest score I've gotten it 1090. I can't get too much further than when faster pops up all over the screen and blinks. ><
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier looked around when the sound went off then nodded. It probably was Tristan since the members of the other band had left already. He smiled a bit and nodded. "We could play a game of some kind of take your mind off work or make something to eat." Xavier glanced at the clock then out the window. He saw the outline of the brunette walking towards the front door. A smirk appeared on Xavier's face when Toby referred to Rory as a lost puppy. "He kind of is, isn't he?" he said and shook his head. He closed his eyes for a moment and thought of what else they could do. "We could watch a movie as well."

xxTristan laughed at Rory when he whimpered and hugged him. "Did you miss me, Puppy?" he teased lightly as he hugged Rory back before the blonde moved away to pull his hood back over his head. He rolled his eyes at Rory and moved so he sat right next to Rory and hugged him again. "Fine, but it's cold out." Tristan ended up yawning as he spoke. He had bags under his eyes, but they weren't as dark as they were weeks and weeks ago when he wouldn't sleep. "I didn't miss anything, did I? Everything seems normal other than you hugging me and having missed me." A smirk soon fell onto Tristan's face as he tilted his head enough to see Rory's face. "Yoooouu missed me~, yoooouu missed me~!" he sang before he laughed a little, but he tightened hug slightly figuring Rory would try to push him away.

LilRinn
My score is near 1600; I haven't played the game in a while lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 am

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby thought for a moment. Making some food to eat didn't sound all that bad. Toby shook his head at Xavier's question. “Yes... But it's just weird.” Toby answered. To Toby it was weird at least. It wasn't like Rory to show much more emotion than nothing and anger. Sense hanging around Tristan though.. Let's just say even if it was just slightly, Toby had been noticing some changes in Rory's usual behavior. It had been throwing everyone off in the band honestly. Not that it really mattered. They were better changes at least. Anyways, eating food and watching a movie sound fantastic right now. It was lazy and relaxing. “That sounds like a good idea. Food and a movie.” Toby nodded with a smile. He stood up from the couch and headed off to the kitchen. “What do we make though?” Toby asked as he opened the fridge. He pulled out a thing of chocolate chip cookie dough. “It's not a meal... But I'm so baking some cookies..” Toby said and smiled again.

Rory rolled his eyes. Again he was being called “puppy”. He glared at Tristan. Even if he was glaring, a growl hadn't made it's way from his throat like it typically would have. He missed Tristan too much to really be, or act too upset with the guy. Rory wrapped his arms around Tristan again to help warm him up. Was it cold outside? Rory couldn't tell but didn't really care to be honest. He shook his head at the question though. “Nothing too major..” Rory replied. A very light blush brush across his cheeks. He looked away from Tristan, which caused his face to be covered by his hood again. His arms then unwrapped from Tristan to push Tristan away. Now a little growl was given as a response while he pushed at Tristan. “Trust me, you probably missed me more than I missed you.” Rory muttered. He made it sound like he hadn't missed Tristan at all. Which was a rotten lie. Rory had been miserable the last four days without having Tristan around to be able to see. This was provable if someone like Toby especially was asked about it. Rory ended up with his arms around Tristan again, having given up on pushing the guy away.

Kassumi6
The game is my current addiction... xD
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shrugged. Everything seemed to be weird no matter what now. He looked over at Toby who agreed to the idea of food and a movie. He got up after Toby entered the kitchen and followed after the shorter male. He raised an eyebrow at the cookie dough and laughed a bit at Toby. "You do that and I'll actually make a meal," he said with a light tease as he opened the fridge. Something simple, but filling. Nothing was simple anymore either. There was some left over plain grilled chicken from a night ago and veggies. He pulled up the chicken, the veggies and some lettuce, along with a lemon, and a light spice. He cooked up the chicken in a pan with a little lemon juice and the spice. He cut up the veggies and lettuce to make a simple salad.

xxTristan nodded before he felt Rory try to push him away. "You love me and you know it~!" he said while laughing a bit. He was only joking around. "Stooooop," he whined as Rory kept trying to push a very reluctant brunette away. He grinned when Rory finally gave up. "I still need my clothes back from you." Tristan wasn't sure if Rory had returned them while he was away or not. Tristan closed his eyes for only a couple seconds, but those seconds felt like minutes to him. His muscles relaxed like he was about to fall asleep, but then his eyes snapped open. Right, he had to get the bus home. He couldn't sleep just yet. He pulled away from Rory and stood while looking at the blonde. "I have to take the tour bus back home. Want a ride or are you staying her for the night?"

LilRinn
Lol xD games can be addicting~ Right now I'm procrastinating...oops~

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:16 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby looked over at Xavier and playfully stuck his tongue out while making a, “Nnnn.” Sound to match. From there he went over and grabbed out a cookie pan, and some non stick spray. He opened the cookie dough up and put the first batch of cookies onto the cookie pan then put that into the oven. While the cookies baked, Toby grabbed a container in the fridge that had left over mac n cheese in it. He jumped up onto the counter with a fork now and ate from the container. Toby hadn't even bothered heating the mac n cheese up. It tasted pretty good cold too. To him at least.. Rory always gave him a weird look if he did this while on tour. He didn't care though. “So what movie would you like to watch?” Toby asked curiously. They were always watching horror films. Toby figured Xavier might want to watch something else. “It doesn't need to be a horror film.” Toby added in.

Rory didn't confirm nor deny what Tristan said. About the loving him part. Rory wouldn't be able to say if he did or not. He liked to believe he didn't but, the wolf part of him... The wolf part of him very well may have. If so that would mean that Rory did. That was bad though. Rory had the knack of destroying things that he loved. He felt like loving Tristan would be more of a nightmare or curse than anything. Rory blinked then looked at Tristan again. Clothes? Right... “Oh yeah... I think I actually put your clothes in your tour bus.” Rory looked over at the tour bus in thought. He did put them in there. When Rory was faced between the option of staying here or tagging along with Tristan, he felt like it was a rhetorical question or something. Rory missed Tristan and Tristan just got back.. Of course he didn't want to stay behind. He wanted to go with Tristan. “I should get out of here.” Rory replied. He then stood up from the bench swing. “How did everything go then? You don't seem like you got much sleep.” Rory began walking along with Tristan. He had noticed the bags under Tristan's eyes. They weren't as bad as they had been awhile back though.

Kassumi6
So are ramen noodles. I just tried them a day ago and its all I wanna eat. e-e Procrastination... We all do it once in a while. ><
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games