Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Bowen had already retrieved the plants, and was already in the kitchen grinding the herbs needed for the ointment, while he was making the tea.
He saw when Arion walked out of the waiting room and noticed the look in his eyes. He knew that Arion had spoken to Caleb, and knew what was probably going through Arions head. Even after all of their centuries of life, Arion still grew attached to his workers, he saw them live, age and die, and yet it was all the same. But Bowen understood, to him, his staff was the family he had hoped her when he was younger. Arion just couldnt help it, for a so called "demon" Arion was one of the kindest creatures that Bowen had ever come across.

Arion quietly knocked on the door to Kamens room, not knowing what to expect, would Kamen respond, ignore him, or ask him to leave.....Arion didnt know.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen groaned a bit and opened his eyes. Thinking Bowen was back he slowly sat back up and rubbed his eyes. "Come in" he said as he looked towards the door.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:35 pm
NuLova
User Image
The Demon Arion

Behind him,the tea kettle began whistling telling him that it was ready to be served, in front of him the ointment only needed a little hot water to complete.
Serving the tea, he switched the rest into a tea pot in case Kamen wanted more after his first cup. He also finished preparing the ointment and placed in inside of a small container, and began taking them to Kamens room.

By the sound of Kamens voice, Arion knew how exhausted the dragon was and didnt ask any questions as he walked in. He remained just as quiet as he approached the bed, he wanted to lift the males shirt to take a look at the wound for himself, but he figured that would be rude, so instead he stood there, thinking of what to do or say, and as he stood there quietly, he looked awkward, which was out of place for someone like him. For a strong male that carried himself with pride, and a confidence that sometimes intimidated.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:09 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked in surprise when Arion walked in and not Bowen. He watched as the man walked over to him and stared down at him awkwardly he blinked again. "Oh...Master Arion..."He slowly attempted to sit up then, only flinchig slightly from the initial move.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Dont move"
Arion said placing a hand on Kamens shoulder and softly pushed him back down on the bed "and please dont call me master, you are a guest, not one of the servants. I came to chek up on you, but I can tell that you are still in a lot of pain" he said and then sat down on the bed next to him resting his elbows on his knees as he leaned into them. "Sadly, you are an ice dragon, I doubt warming your body up, would help you" he said almost regretfully.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked when he was gently pushed back to laying on the bed. He looked at Arion and noticed the worry in his face. He blinked b ut smiled. "Oh don't worry I'll be fine, I've had a lot worse then this."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion quietly chuckled as he looked at Kamen with a smile
"Yes I know, you just finished healing from some worse wounds, remember?" Arion asked warmly.

There was another quiet knock, but this one didnt wait for a command, and the door opened as Bowen walked in with a tray that held both tea and ointment."Here we are young Sire, if you need anything else, please let me know" Bowen said as he walked over to the bedside table and set the tray down, handing the tea over to Kamen "would you like some sugar with it?" he asked opening the little sugar bowl and lifted the spoon just in case.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:24 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched as Bowen entered the room he slowly sat up agian, this time it didnt hurt as much, then he took the tea and looked at him. "No, this is fine" he said as he started to drink it, already feeling much better. He drank it all without stopping for air then he put it down and sighed deeply. "Thank you again." he said to the butler, then looked at the master of the house. "But if I were to stay here and be the aprentice cook won't I then be a servent and no longer a guest?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen smiled and nodded "Would you like more tea then?" he asked motioning at the tea pot "and the ointment is ready to use too" he added in, holding it out for him.

"Do you actually plan on staying here with us then?"
Arion asked, wondering why he felt that Kamens reply mattered so much right now.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:41 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Bowen and nodded lightly then he looked back at Arion with a slight smile. "It is not like I have anyplace else to be, and a roof over my head sound's really great right now."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Nodding Bowen served him another cup of tea as he heard the young males reply, he wondered how things would change.
"Its kinda hard picturing you as someone from the staff, I still see you as a guest"color=black]he said almost thoughtfull.
"Well one thing will be is that you will be joining us in the servant quarters if you became a part of the staff" Bowen said handing him the tea cup/

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:38 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"It stil a roof right?" Kamen said as he took the tea and drank it before he looked down, holding the cup in his lap and looking at his reflection in the liquid remedie. "I only ask that when and if I decide to leave I hope you don't mind it." He said closing his eyes. "I still need to find a mate willing to accept me after all."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Both Bowen and Arion nodded about his comment on the roof.
"You may leave when you so wish it,"Arion said with another nod, but his eyes seemed to widen a bit when Kamen mentioned a mate"Are there many dragons left?" he asked geniunely curious.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:41 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nnodded a little as he took another sip of tea. "Their are but, we've gone into hiding, it's easyier that way so we don't attract too much attention to ourselves, but it's also made finding a mate a lot harder."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen was quiet, and he decided to use this moment to take his leave. Placing his hand over his chest Bowen bowed at the waist at them, and got a nod and a lift of the hand in dismissal from Arion, who reached over and grabbed the ointment
"Here allow me to help with this"Arion said as he began lifting the corner of the blanket"I would also like in helping you find the other dragons"Arion said looking up at Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games