Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 pm
The angel sat back a bit, withdrawing both hands and his forehead from the other with a smile. "Not very good at what? Are we not simply talking? Really Devin. Sometimes I just don't understand you," Elijah stated, slowly shaking his head with a sigh. "Then again, use to it or not, it would be nice to not have him play with me so much. Make him work a little harder at trying to find me too," he added, hand lifting to touch his right shoulder again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Devin didn't really answer that; his mother once told him there was nothing harder for a demon to deal with than having a potential mate not even realize how deeply you feel about them, of course Devin was making this all the more harder in himself but he didn't think Elijah even liked him like that anyway "We'll see...either way its up to the council now"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm
Nodding a bit at the words spoken, the angel turned to draw his legs up next to him, much like he had earlier when laying against the demon, but this time would be slightly different. Instead of leaning in against Devin like he had earlier, Elijah put a bit of distance between them before he laid down, his head ending up on the demon's thigh. "It is...Let me, stay like this for a while," he muttered, one hand slipping underneath Devin's leg, the other hand moving to rest against the clothed thigh in front of his face. The words that had been spoken when told what the strange language had meant echoed through his mind again as those pale eyes slipped shut. '...because you are important to me..'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:07 pm
Devin blinked a little at that a little surprised as the other curled up his head resting in his lap like that, he just nodded a bit and raked a clawed hand gently through the others hair soothingly "Sleep, I'll wake you if the council makes their decision" He promised softly.

Hours passed and Devin thought they might have to return tomorrow when the assistant called them back to the council room "Elijah...they want to see us, you need to get up now" he said softly.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 pm
Elijah found himself unable to fall asleep right away, his fingers kneading at the warmth beneath his head for several minutes as his mind continued to repeat just what the demon had said earlier. Important...the only person that had been important to him for so long was Tatsu, but now...The angel nuzzled Devin's thigh softly as his mind seemed to slowly grow silent until he was fast asleep. The gentle touch that ran continuously through his hair only helped more, the gentle touches soothing.

As the hours passed, Elijah seemed to remain still and silent, a gentle sound escaping him when a voice reached him through the dreamless sleep he was in. Pale eyes slowly opened, as his right hand lifted to rub at them gently. "Mmm, mkay..Let's go," he mumbled, slowly pushing himself up a bit. He didn't stand up though, slowly waking up still as he looked around where he had fallen asleep at. "How..How long was I out for," he asked, a hand reaching up to lightly run through his own hair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:19 am
At some Pint even Devin had been close to dropping off out of pure boredom before they were called back into the council room "Not long, a few hours at the most" Devin said to the others question as they stepped inside the large room with the intimidating demons and took a seat before he waited

"Te council has reviewed both cases, booth are severe injuries but we feel that while Devins lack of wings is a shame, the shards in your body Elijah is much more dangerous and hazardous to your health...we have already prepared the ritual what will remove the shards and cleanse the blood tainted by the blades, it will be painful but the process will only take a few minutes and then it will be over" The demon sage said

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 am
Nodding just a bit, the angel sighed before he slowly got to his feet and managed to follow after the blurring form in front of him as the two walked back down the long hallway to the room they had been summoned into earlier. How he wanted nothing more than to hold onto that warmth again, but once inside the room, Elijah found his heart racing again, body running with goose bumps as the energy all but zapped him awake.

The words spoken took several moments to sink in before the angel realized that he would be healed, but Devin would go without wings. Taking in a breath, Elijah stepped forward and bowed slightly. "Although it was not written in the paperwork, I thank you for considering the verbal request," the angel replied, straightening once more with a small smile. Of course, when told that the ritual was already being prepared, his hands reached out to take hold of one of the two chairs still in the center of the room, legs seeming to not want to keep him upright suddenly. 'Tainted blood...'

Those pale eyes flicked over towards Devin where he stood, worry passing through them. The blood tainted by the blades....would it be specific to the blades alone or...would his own angelic blood be a target for the ritual as well? A new kind of fear laced through his body then, eyes closing as he drew in a calming breath. "It is a pain I am already accustomed to," Elijah stated, hands moving again to remove the right sleeve and push the material up to his neck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:49 pm
Devin was asked to wait while the sage gestured the other into a room in the back "Please lie on the table" He said softly "I will need to strap you down, it is imperative that you keep as still as you can for me" He said simply as he rummaged around for something before handing the other a strange black leaf " Here, chew on this, it will give you a distraction and will numb the pain a little" e promised.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Glancing over his shoulder as he was shown into another room, the angel hesitated at the door before he nodded and slowly climbed up onto the table. He paused when the strange herb was held out to him, before a pale hand reached out and took the leaf, slipping it into his mouth moments later. "Will you be removing them one by one, or all at once," he asked, turning to have his legs flat on the table before his body followed suit.

Of course, when his exposed shoulder and back touched the cool surface of the table, he made a small sound, shivering slightly. "Cold," he mumbled, sitting up suddenly and frowning. "...when they hit the air, they tend to gravitate back towards its creator. May I suggest a barrier to keep them contained within. I don't want...that thing to get any of them back," he growled with slight anger as his left hand reached out to smooth over the cold surface. When he laid back down again, where his hand had touched was now warm, his fingertips glowing faintly before that too, faded away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 pm
The Sage smiled a little at that "If it is possible then I can attempt to remove them all at once, but considering how long you have had this wound the shards will have had time to break apart and move around" He said softly before he chuckled "Yes I know child, this is not the first angelic blade wound have ever had to deal with, now...close your eyes and try to be still for me" He said as the thrum and scent of arcane magic began to fill the air around Elijah.

Than came pain as as the demon with a claw cut a large deep opening in the others shoulder then hovered a hand over it and began to drew out several shards of the blade from the others shoulder at once and gathered them in a shielded orb, the orb then ignited and the shards were incinerated, the sage did this two more times, extracting shards and incinerating them, all while chanting in the demonic tongue before he paused "Hmmm...I see where the root of the problem is...you have a very large shard deep inside of your shoulder... the blood around it is tainted..." he murmured before he began drawing out the long fragile piece of metal, being careful not to make the metal shatter even more then it had already.

By this point of course the others shoulder was bleeding heavily and he was in a lot of pain, the sage gave him another black leaf to chew as he worked and once he drew out what seemed to be the blade tip of a angel sword he crushed it in his grip and burned it with hot while flames. Then he began casting a spell over the bleeding shoulder, drawing out a thick black blood that seemed almost curdled and too thick to be actual blood. Using magic he drew the blood out of Elijah then poured it into a container before he sealed it.

"Hush now child, sleep...you have been through quite an ordeal...but it is over now...sleep" The sage whispered, placing a hand on the others head and using a spell to knock him unconscious; now the blood and the shards were gone there was no need to keep the other awake. Taking up a needle and thread he careful sanitised and stitched up the wound before wrapping it in bandages

Unstrapping the boy from the table he dressed him and left the room handing the boy to Devin "It is done...it may take some time for him to fully recover but he will be better off for it...let him sleep as long as he needs to"

Devin nodded mutely at this as he bowed "Thank you for all you have done" He said softly before he turned and left Once he got home he tucked Eijah into his bed and waited for him to wake up.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:21 am
Nodding just a bit when told what he would be doing, the angel let his eyes close, forcing his body to relax and draw in steady, even breaths. He knew, without a doubt, that it would hurt, but he was not prepared for the clawed hand to open the scar against his shoulder even more. Body stiffening almost instantly, Elijah felt his hands clench shut where they laid at his sides as the breath he had been drawing in catching in his throat. No, he had not been ready for it, but those pale lips slowly closed, the angel forcing the small sound that was forming in his chest to quiet.

Jaw clenching shut, the being felt his body shake as the first round of shards were removed from his bleeding shoulder and burned, taking the time to draw in a shuddering breath. The lace shirt that had managed to stay out of the way was ruined, the dark blood pooling under his body quickly being soaked up by the fabric as Elijah panted for breath. His entire upper torso was littered with sweat as his body continued to pour out the warm blood from the rather large wound; wrists and ankles straining against their restraints as his body tried to move away and curl around the pain. He just wanted it to stop!

He could hear the sound then, the gentle foreign words drifting through his mind and distracting him from the pain. If he concentrated on them alone, the pain dulled just enough for the black and white spots that had begun to form in front of his vision to clear. Blinking several times when the second leaf was slipped into his mouth, Elijah sucked lightly on the dark herb, the second one seeming to calm him even more now. He vaguely heard the words spoken in the tongue he could understand, pale gaze shifting to try and look at his right shoulder when the larger piece was removed. The glint of a blade startled the angel, causing his body to tense moments before the pain sliced through his entire body again.

Mouth opening, the angel drew in a sharp breath before his jaw clenched shut and he rolled his head to the side; a thin trail of blood leaving the corner of his mouth as he forced himself into silence. When he no longer felt the pressure against his shoulder, Elijah slowly rolled his head to the right about to ask what had happened, when he felt the warmth press against his hair and the top of his head. Lips parting, the angel drew in a breath to speak, but the words never seemed to escape him as darkness slowly, but surely, won him over.

After that, there was nothing. . . Elijah found himself floating in warmth once more; the gentle touch of something against his body letting him know he was safe. Hours seemed to blur into the next day before the angel began to show signs of recovering; his body turning onto his left side to curl in a small ball. Of course, the movement put a slight strain against his shoulder which pulled at the stitching. The small bit of pain seemed to pull the being out of that warm darkness, left hand lifting to rub slightly at his eyes before Elijah made a small sound. The darkness that met him next when those pale eyes opened was almost welcoming in a new kind of way as he rolled back onto his back; the hand moving from his eyes to his right shoulder, wincing. Just how long had he been out for..? "Tatsu?" That pale gaze searched for the demon, unfocused and sleep filled jewels scanning the room form where he lay upon the bed in silence.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:49 am
Devin left the other to sleep; the other ended up being out of it for a whole day; Tatsu and Devin both checking on him during the night as he slept but his sleep seemed peaceful and quiet. When Devin called out to Tatsu, Lilin slipped in to see him "Oh your awake!" She cooed "Devin said the council helped you with a problem of yours.he wouldn't tell me any details but I have a feeling you went through a lot, you've been hour for a while day and a half" She said with a faint smile "Would you like something to eat? You must be hungry"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:31 am
Blinking a bit to allow his eyes to focus within the darkness, Elijah recognized the feminine voice and slowly pushed himself up; left hand lifting to touch lightly at his shoulder. Of course, the curling movement had pulled on the stitches just enough. "Ah, Ms. Lilin. Yes, I...Something to eat would be wonderful. Thank you," he replied, jumping when he felt movement next to him.

Those pale eyes caught sight of the black fur moments before the gentle flame grew to life against the canine's tail, the limb swaying slightly back and forth. "Hey Tatsu..." he mumbled, stilling when the demon neared his shoulder and finally licked at the small line of blood coming from the stitching. 'I'll go get some of that gauze out of the bathroom...try not to move too much,' the being stated through the angel's mind, which made Elijah blush slightly. "I didn't do it on purpose," he muttered.

"Ah! Ms Lilin! I'm so sorry! The lace top Devin let me borrow got bloodied from the council visit. I'll buy you another if you would like. I wouldn't have worn it if I had known of Devin's plans," he added quickly, slowly removing the covers that had been pulled up over his body.

The thin material that he had covered his legs with earlier the day before was still on, the fabric clinging to his pale skin as he slowly swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "Do you know where Devin went to," he asked the woman in a light voice, nibbling softly on his lower lip afterwards while he waited for Tatsu's return.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm
Lilin nodded a title at that before she blinked at the mention of the under shirt the other had borrowed "Oh that old thing? Don;t worry about it, Devin told me what he did at the council...it was very brave of him to give up his chance of getting his wings back to help you with your problem, and such procedures tend to get messy, as long as your better that's the main thing" She cooed before leaving the room, coming back with some soup and bread on a tray a few minutes latar, at the question she smiled a little "He could be one of three places; Somewhere here in the 4th district, the 6th district where his apartment was before it was repossessed...or the cemetery in the 10th district"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 am
The angel smiled and slowly nodded his head when told to not worry about the shirt, head tipping to the side before he glanced away at what was added. It was true, to give up his chance to get back his wings....Those words echoed through his mind again, pale eyes glazing over as he became lost in thought. So much so, that when Tatsu returned with the gauze in hand, he caused his master to jump from the sudden movement on the bed.

Tatsu had managed to locate the gauze and gone into the guest room to change into something to cover his lower half so he could help dress the angel's shoulder; slipping past the succubus when she came back into the room with the tray of food. "How long ago did it happen?"

"T-Tatsu! That's not a very polite thing to ask," the angel piped up, hand reaching to lightly hit the broad shoulder closest to him while the demon began gently cover the stitches on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that," he added, shaking his head a bit as he watched the other demon. "Ms. Lilin...For his age, how come Devin hasn't found a mate yet? I mean, its one thing for a demon to wait for so long, but another entirely for an incubus...Or am I wrong?"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff