Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:34 pm
๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier shook his head at Toby, but he was smiling. He looked up at Toby as he cut up the veggies while the chicken cooked. "Hm, maybe a comedy then? I think we could use a good laugh after running around so much, working, and dealing with a depressing blonde," he said. They also needed to relax and maybe laughing could help with that. Once everything was chopped up, Xavier placed everything into a bowl that double as a container. He put the lid on it and shook everything inside so it was all mixed together. The salad would be eaten between the two no matter was since neither of them wanted to waste anything and they both ate relatively healthily, especially Toby. Xavier checked the chicken that still had a couple minutes until it was completely heated back up after he flipped it onto the other side.

xxTristan raised his eyebrows slightly surprised that Rory had actually somewhat returned everything. Toby would have left the keys in the glove box of the bus since there wasn't a point of leaving them inside and locking the bus when it was inside Toby's gated and secured driveway. He nodded at Rory and they both headed to the bus. A slight, seemingly nervous but uncaring smile formed on Tristan's lips as he chuckled while running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I don't do so well sleeping in new placed or even on my own tour bus. I haven't slept much since the tour started; I'm beyond exhausted, but I'm sure if I really was I'd be passed out by now." Tristan opened the door to the bus and got in as he looked around. It was all clean still, so no lecture could be given. Once the door was closed and locked and they were buckled in, Tristan started up the tour bus. "Did you want to got home or spend the night at my place? You could always sleep in the bus." Tristan teased as he drove out of the gate.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
Oh, those are yummie! Yeah, sadly it's pretty common when you're a teenager in high school xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:23 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Toby nodded. A comedy would do them good about now. Laughing would do them good right now. Toby sung his feet a bit before jumping down from the counter. He then walked out to the living room with his small container of mac n cheese. He put the container onto the coffee table and turned away to look through the comedies he had. โ€œDid you have a movie in mind at all?โ€ Toby asked as he went through the movies. Little did he realize that his mac n cheese container had been stolen from him. Bandit came along while Toby wasn't looking and grabbed the container. When Toby turned around to see his mac n cheese was gone, he looked at Xavier from the living room. His eyes were suspicious as he lightly glared. Toby walked over to Xavier and poked the guys side with the other end of his fork. Xavier wouldn't have been poked with anything sharp. โ€œDid you take my mac n cheese?โ€ Toby questioned. It would seem Toby thought Xavier took his mac n cheese.

Rory watched the expression on Tristan's face. He figured as much though. Rory remembered waking up a few times during the night to see that Tristan wasn't sleeping. It kept Rory up sometimes, despite how quiet Tristan would be. When someone else was awake, Rory's instinctive side would be alert. There for he'd be awake. It was surprising to Rory though. No one else seemed to have issues sleeping on the bus. Then again, maybe the others traveled in the tour bus more often than Tristan? Who knew.. โ€œYou're odd... I'll give ya that.โ€ Rory commented. He stepped into the tour bus and sat in the front with Tristan. When the question came up about where Rory wanted to head off, he just wanted to go over to Tristan's house. You know... Where the wolf in him saw as home. He didn't want to say that though and would word it differently. โ€œI'll just go over to your place. No point in making you drive across town when you're really tired.โ€ Rory answered. After a moment he looked over at Tristan then back out the window.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Never procrastinated more in my life than being in high school.... xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier had no movie in mind to be completely honest. "Not really; anything will do." The man wasn't exactly picky. He tended to the now finished chicken and moved the pan onto another burner while he turned the one he had used off. He cut the chicken in half was it was in the pan and took out two plates. When he was poked, Xavier simply looked at Toby in confusion. "Why would I take it?" he questioned back. "I don't really care if you fill up on mac-'n-cheese and cookies." Toby was old enough to decide what he ate without input from anyone else. "Did you put it down somewhere else? Could the dog have taken it? Maybe Rory came in and moved it." Xavier shrugged as he went back to fixing his own plate with what he had made.

xxTristan laughed a bit. "Hm, much more than odd, Rory," he said. Tristan stopped the bus at a stop light and looked over at Rory. "How kind of you. I'm beginning to think you just like that room in my house." Tristan was still just joking. He was avoiding any serious conversation so as to avoid any possible conflict between the two. He didn't want to fight about anything after just getting back and the only thing that was really on his mind was getting home so he could pass out in his bed. And he meant literally pass out. It didn't seem to take all too long to get to Tristan's house, but he drove a bit faster than he usually would. He parked the bus in the back yard of the house before they got out. He wasn't too worried about the clothes. Once inside, everything was locked and Tristan took of his shoes. "I'm going to bed. You can sleep wherever you like, but the last time you were here you ended up in my bed." Yet another teasing comment with a smirk to match before Tristan vanished up the stairs.

LilRinn
It will all get done lol I'll make sure of it, but for now...eh lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:28 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Well, Xavier wouldn't really have reasoning in taking his mac n cheese but, where would it have done? Bandit would have barked if Rory came into the house, then Bandit hadn't even walked by. That Toby noticed at least. โ€œHmm...โ€ Toby mumbled and glanced around the area. Xavier must have taken it to goof around. It was the only thing that Toby could think of really. Toby's eyes settled back onto Xavier again, he looked at Xavier like he was some suspect to a crime. Well, to Toby this was a crime. You didn't take his mac n cheese. You just didn't. Toby was in love with the stuff. โ€œI don't know what you're playing but... I've got my eyes on you bub.โ€ Toby said before checking his cookies. They needed another minuet maybe. He walked by Xavier, glaring at him as he left into the living room again. He finally picked out a movie by random. His cookies were done too so he pulled those out and placed them onto the counter to cool off.

More than odd? Maybe.. Once again though, Rory didn't confirm nor deny Tristan's suggestion. Rory did like that room in Tristan's house. It was comfy, and felt a little more like the surroundings he was suppose to be in. Maybe that was partly why Rory was grouchy at times.. Well, more at certain times. He was always grouchy. Maybe he was because he was constantly pushing away his wolf like self. Denying what he was and trying to pretend he was human. It may have worked for the most part, but it left him more grouchy at certain time than he should have. Oh well. Rory got out of the tour bus with Tristan and went into the house. He too kicked his shoes of by the door before walking around from there. He suddenly found himself feeling a bit happier. The little wolf inside himself was wagging it's tail. This is where Rory felt more at home alright. Rory looked over at Tristan. Anywhere he wanted huh? Rory followed Tristan up the stairs and went into Tristan's room. He went over to Tristan's bed and sprawled out across the bed to take up as much room as he possibly could. That way it left hardly any room for someone else. โ€œOkay, I'm good. The guest room is open if you want it.โ€ Rory said as he closed his eyes. A little half smirk was on his face. Of course he was just screwing with Tristan now. He knew the guy was tired and there for wanted to be a little bit of a pain. In a playful way though.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Yeah? Lol. I know the feeling. It's the worst idea to procrastinate projects though. o-o

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:44 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier just watched Toby with an expression that was half filled with amusement and half filled with confusion. He raised his arms up so they made a ninety degree angle at the elbows. Once everything was made up and Toby settled on a movie, Xavier walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "When you're ready." Xavier looked over at Toby. Toby's mac-'n-cheese would turn up probably before the two headed off to sleep, but he was slightly surprised that Toby didn't trust him. It didn't hurt Xavier's feelings since this was just a minor incident.

xx"I need to be more careful about how I word things..." Tristan sighed as he shook his head. At this point though he really didn't care. He walked over to the bed and laid down right against Rory. Oh yes, Rory was now Tristan's pillow even if he was just joking around. It was too late at this point though because as soon as Tristan's head was rested on Rory's chest, the brunette was out like a light. We was snuggled up to Rory and could deal without a blanket being over him because Rory was warm enough, even if Tristan preferred blankets over himself no matter what. Tristan was far to tired to give any sh*ts.

LilRinn
Very true; that's the one thing not to procrastinate on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:09 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby put his cookies into a container once they were cooled enough to do so. He was still trying to figure out what happened to his mac n cheese. When he really thought about it.. Xavier couldn't have really taken it. It wouldn't make much sense. For starters, it wasn't like Xavier to do and the guy had his own food. Yet it wasn't like Bandit to just steal his food like that.. Then again Bandit was a dog and they did stupid things when their owner wasn't watching. โ€œMaybe Bandit did take it...โ€ Toby said to himself mainly as he sat on the couch. He had his container of cookies to munch on during the movie. Toby picked up the DVD player remote and hit play at the title screen.

Rory opened his eyes to look over at Tristan. He wasn't being pushed off the bed or anything? Tristan must have really been tired then. Instead of being kicked off the bed, Rory soon became a pillow. Tristan's pillow to be more specific. Not that he really minded though. It seemed they had fallen asleep, curled up to each other too many times for this to really bother him all that much. He wouldn't have admitted to it, but he liked being curled up with Tristan and used as his pillow. Rory looked up at the ceiling and stared off into his own little world. Which wasn't much really. His mind more so came to a blank for several minuets. Soon his eyes shut though, he sighed a bit in relief before slowly falling asleep. Sense he was feeling better and everything, he slipped into a much deeper sleep.

Kassumi6
Happy wolf be happy~ ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier settled in for the movie and ate as they watched it. He of course left to put his dishes into the sink, but they both had to take a bathroom brake anyway, so Toby paused it and they both left and returned around the same time to watch the movie. The movie was rather good to Xavier; he laughed and at one part, probably the funniest part of the movie, he almost had tears streaming down his face because he laughed so hard. But all that laughing was tiring and near the end of the movie, as Xavier seems to have a habit of doing, he fell asleep. He was on the large couch, head on a pillow as he half laid on the couch with his legs kind of in the position they were when he was sitting up right. He had no idea if Toby fell asleep either, but he woke up slightly in the morning. Xavier's eyes barely opened as the bright sunlight scattered through the room. It was like one of those very calm mornings when the sunlight makes everything look softer than it is and it feels like it's going to be a lovely, calm, relaxing day. Nonetheless, Xavier's eyes closed again as he dozed back off into slumber land.

xxTristan was out cold and didn't wake up. By morning he ended up with his face hidden in Rory's chest and basically pressed up against the boy because he got cold due to not having a blanket over him and because it was Tristan. Lucifer had been awake for a while now and was lying in his dog bed half asleep in the bedroom. Tristan showed no real signs of waking up anytime soon; the guy was too tired to wake up no matter what time it was. It was around ten in the morning and he would not wake up unless he moved moved or someone woke him up.

LilRinn
Yay, they're finally just...quiet xD Accomplishment! Finally replied as well!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

The movie they had been watching was pretty good. Toby got a few good laughs out of it. One part in particular had him busting a gut though. After that part, Toby didn't want to laugh anymore. It had hurt too much to laugh. As usual though, Toby had ended up passing out near the end of the movie. By morning Toby had his hands stuffed into his jacket pockets. His hair was messily covering his face, and he was using Xavier as a pillow. The sun hadn't really woke him up, his hair was shading his eyes quite well. I was the whimpering and pawing from Bandit that woke Toby up somewhat. โ€œNoooo...โ€ Toby swat at Bandit. Toby was literally pulled up from the couch though. Bandit bit onto Toby's sleeve and pulled the boy up from the couch. Toby of course did get up... He just wasn't fully awake. He was pulled to the back door, Bandit had to go to the bathroom. Toby let Bandit out then went into the kitchen to get some water. His hair wash pushed off the side like it normally laid. However his hair was still pretty messy from sleeping.

Throughout the night, Rory slept just fine. He didn't wake up at any point or toss around in his sleep. Rory had remained in the same position with Tristan all curled up to him. Just the way he liked it. Secretly anyways.. When morning came around, Rory slowly woke up. It seemed around ten in the morning. Which was odd. Rory normally woke up from noon or later even. Rory's eyes slowly opened up to glance around the room. He saw Lucifer sitting over in his bed and glared a little at the dog. Lucifer was such a cheater at tug of war. Rory would like to see the dog try to pull a stunt like that again with him in his wolf form. Rory blinked though. He was still curled up with Tristan. He wasn't sick... So there was no need to be. Besides the fact liked being curled up with Tristan. A very soft growl left Rory. โ€œGet off.โ€ He muttered and peeled Tristan off from himself. Gah, he needed to stop with all this lovey, cutesie, cuddly crap. Or Tristan would have a right to call him a puppy. Once out of the grip of Tristan, Rory rolled out of the bed to go stretch out. Maybe even get some fresh air.

Kassumi6
So calm and quiet. What a rare sigh to see. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:06 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier heard the whimpering from the dog and wanted to pat Bandit on the head to see if he'd turn off like a snooze button. Xavier had his arm draped over Toby until the boy was moved away from his and his arm fell back onto Xavier. Well, he was awake now. He listened as Toby walked to the back door, slid it open and closed it, then walked into the kitchen. With a heavy sigh, Xavier finally, but reluctantly, opened his eyes all the way. He sat up and stretched before he stood up to stretch once more. He looked out the window into the backyard where Bandit was then headed into the kitchen. Xavier's hear was slightly poofy or in other terms, seemed to have a bit more volume because of how she slept on it. He looked over lazily at Toby. "Good morning," he said in a tired, and not even close to awake tone of voice.

xxTristan groaned and whined when Rory pushed him off. He didn't want to move away from the one thing that was warm! Tristan grabbed the blankets and pulled them over himself along with covering his head. Lucifer's head was now tilted to the side as he stared quizzically at his master. Tristan started to mumble nonsense before he poked his head half way above the blanket; only his slightly squinting teal eyes could be seen as they stared at Rory. "What time is it?" he mumbled through the comforter, which had been the only blanket he had been able to pull over himself since he wasn't able to get a good grip on the sheet through the comforter. He wasn't as exhausted as he had been, but it was only morning and he had just woken up. He still had the rest of the day to find out if he was better than yesterday.

LilRinn
It will never last long...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

When Toby heard foot steps walking into the kitchen, he looked over to see Xavier. His expression was a little zoned out at first but, he soon gave a small smile. โ€œMorning.โ€ Toby returned the greeting. It felt too early to be up but, sleeping all day made Toby feel like he was wasting his life or something. Toby drank from his glass of water then pulled the cup away to place onto the counter. He hadn't made much of an attempt to fix his hair up yet. Toby couldn't care. He looked over at Xavier then walked by him to let Bandit back into the house. The dog ran in with a small plastic container in his mouth. One that looked much like the container he had mac n cheese in. Toby gasped and grabbed the container from Bandit. His expression would have read, โ€œHow dare~ you.โ€. Well.. Looked like he owed Xavier and apology. Xavier hadn't taken the mac n cheese at all. It was the thieving husky wagging his tail in the kitchen that took it. โ€œHmmm... Sorry Xavier.โ€ Toby said as he tossed the chewed up container into the trash.

Rory had tried not to care when Tristan groaned and whined. He did glance back when Tristan spoke though. Eh time? What time was it? Rory yawned softly and stretched himself out, stalling the question for a moment. Finally, he slipped his hand into his pocket to pull out his phone. The time read, 10:30am. โ€œIt's ten thirty.โ€ Rory replied. He looked back at Tristan to see a pair of teal eyes squinting out at him. Tristan still seemed pretty tired, maybe Rory would leave the guy to sleep for awhile. Rory was still pretty tired and could have slept a few more hours. He wouldn't admit it, or say anything about it though. His stomach started angrily growling at him anyways. Rory always seemed to be hungry when he woke up. Rory lazily combed his fingers through his hair to straighten out just before slipping his phone back into his pocket. โ€œJust go back to sleep.โ€ Rory said. He turned to leave the bedroom just then. His eyes looked over at Tristan from the corner of his eyes though. โ€œI'll try not to trash anything.โ€ Rory told Tristan. This was supposed to tease Tristan a little. Rory had broken and trashed so many things in this house. He felt like Tristan pretty much babysat him while he stayed here.

Kassumi6
Eh.. Who knows what'll ruin the calm mood this time... (Probably the p***k of a werewolf. xD )

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:39 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass to pour some orange juice into. He looked over at Bandit as the dog walked in with the container from the day before. He smirked a bit as his eyes traveled to the rather upset looking red-head."It's fine." Xavier hadn't been bothered by it to begin with and it would have only been a matter of time before the container was found anyway. He drank from the glass before he turned his head to look at Toby. "Anything you want for breakfast?" he asked as he looked around the kitchen. He wasn't really sure what to make or eat. He was hungry, but wanted to make something they could both eat since they were both awake.

xxTristan nodded and put his head back down. He shook his head at Rory and waved a hand at him as if to tell him to shut up. Tristan fell asleep, but he didn't wake up too long after. He looked over at the alarm clock that now read ten forty-two. He groaned in defeat and decided to get up. Lucifer followed and scratched once he got off his own bed. Tristan decided to just take a shower and be done with it, so he went into his closet to get some clothes before he left to the bathroom to shower.

LilRinn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:08 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby was relieved. Xavier didn't seem bothered by Toby blaming him for the mac n cheese vanishing. It just seemed like it would have been Xavier. Toby wouldn't know. Too many people came around here, pulling ridiculous stunts or pranks. Then again, Toby probably deserved it. He had done SO much to his friends that came around. It was shocking that nothing had happened to Xavier yet... Perhaps it was because Xavier protected him. .. Anyways, Toby shook his head. He didn't really know what he wanted to eat. He wasn't all that hungry yet to be honest. โ€œMaybe some eggs... Or oatmeal... I don't know.โ€ Toby said with a lazy shrug. He was still pretty sleepy to be honest and needed to wake up some more. Cooking may have helped though. โ€œOh, we could make pancakes.โ€ Toby suggested.

After leaving Tristan to sleep, Rory just went down stairs. He sat in front of the TV and lazily flipped throughout the channels. He had gotten quite bored. Lucifer was off sleeping with Tristan, who was also sleeping. So that left Rory with little to nothing to really do. Eventually he heard Tristan get up after awhile. He glanced at the stairs and expected him to walk down but, hadn't seen him. Oh... Tristan was going to take a shower? A devious smile formed onto Rory's lips. Perhaps a harmless prank could be done? Rory could more than easily control the temperature of water.. What if the water happened to randomly get really, really, cold? After waiting for Tristan to get in the shower, Rory went into the bathroom across the hall from Tristan's. He needed to touch water to make the temperature travel to Tristan. Soon enough though, the water was about to drop below freezing. Maybe he had been asking for a death wish. Tristan wouldn't automatically assume Rory was doing this though... Would he?

Kassumi6
Rory's being a d*ck...

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shrugged at the two things that Toby listed. They could have a simple breakfast. Then Toby seemed to change his mind. "Pancakes it is. Do you have any mix or should we do a made from scratch version?" he asked. He wasn't sure if Toby had any pancake mix since this would be their first time making pancakes. If Toby didn't have any mix they could easily just make some from what they had in the kitchen since it wouldn't be very hard to put everything together. He turned to walk towards where the pans were so they could use it to make pancakes and then grab a spatula.

xxTristan was fine until the water got cold. When the freezing cold water hit his skin, Tristan literally jumped and panicked as he slid the door open of the shower and turned the water off. He swore a few times and because he had been so startled by the completely sudden change in temperature, he slipped and fell onto the floor with a thud. His shoulder hit the tile floor and he cursed in pain before he sat up and stared at the shower. The water wasn't like that; if you flushed the toilet the water didn't become cold or warm, and the water should never get that cold unless it's winter and the pipes end up freezing. What else could it have been? It took a few minutes for it to finally click in Tristan's mind that he had a half werewolf-half elemental currently in his house. "RORY!!" Tristan shouted as she got up from the floor and put his boxers on. Oh, the blonde was dead.

LilRinn
He's so dead xD You can ignore the music notes in the clothing set for Tristan; you have to have two things on it in order to publish it xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby didn't think he actually had any pancake mix. Just to make sure he stepped aside to check and see. Toby shook his head. โ€œNope.. Looks like we're making it from scratch.โ€ Toby closed the pantry door. It was no problem really. Xavier seemed to know what he was doing all the time. So making the pancake mix would be easy. Toby assumed they'd need a bowl, and a good sized spoon at least to stir everything. So he went about pulling out a bowl and a stirring device. โ€œI assume these are needed. What else?โ€ Toby questioned. Beyond that, he didn't know what to grab. Eggs maybe, milk too? Toby just waited for an answer first.

While Tristan was fumbling about in the bathroom, Rory was having the time of his life. He couldn't hold back from laughing till it hurt. From where he was he could hear Tristan freak out and fall over to the floor. Not once did he think Tristan may have gotten hurt, he just found this priceless. Of course though, he would get in trouble but, he didn't really care. In fact, what if he liked getting in trouble with Tristan? Rory took a few breaths to calm himself down before going back out into the living room. Tristan had yet to come after him, so he was going to pretend nothing happened. โ€œRORY!โ€ Tristan's yelling could be heard from around the house and oh, did Tristan sound rather mad... Rory cracked a smile but panicked slightly. Tristan realized it was him! "Sh***t!" Rory shouted slightly. He had to run away now. Tristan was gonna kill him.. "Uh, Imma go for a nature walk! See you later!" Rory shouted out for Tristan to hear. He was laughing the whole time though, still finding the whole thing to be hilarious.

Kassumi6
Lol.. DUN DUN DUN.. Rory underestimates how smart Tristan is sometimes. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:35 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded at the response. "Not a problem; it shouldn't take too long." Xavier walked around the kitchen to grab a few things. He looked over at Toby and nodded as the male set the bowl and whisk on the counter. "Milk, eggs, and butter," he replied as he walked over with some flower, salt, baking powder, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. They were going to make a recipe he had learned from his father that added some nice flavor to the pancakes. He set everything down and waited for Toby to grab everything else before they started. He cut the butter and put it into a small bowl the handed it to Toby. "Put that into the microwave for a minute or so; it needs to be melted." Xavier grabbed a measuring cup and spoons before he walked back over. He waited for Toby then stepped back. "How about I tell you want to do and you make them yourself this time? If you need help I'll be right here," he said as he smiled at Toby. He'd give Toby the measurements and such. He'd add the cinnamon and vanilla himself then he'd help with cooking them in the pan.

xxLucifer had been downstairs with Rory just eating his food, but then he heard Tristan. The dog looked scared before she bolted up the steps. Tristan was currently in the process of walking down the hallway as Rory replied and Lucifer ran past the brunette and into his bedroom to hid under the bed for the time being. Tristan partly ran down the hallway then the stairs so Rory couldn't leave. By the time Rory was about to leave the living room, Tristan was downstairs and had half slid over to the blonde. Tristan was still wet from the shower since never dried off. His hair was plastered to his face and partly covered his eyes as water dripped from the brown locks. The rest of him was still covered in water and had water running down him and his boxers were slightly went at the hem. "I'm going to kick your *ss," he said in a stern, bitter, and angry tone. No one messed with Tristan's showers unless they had a serious death wish. Tristan reached out to grab Rory, but when he lighted his right arm his p*ssed off expression changed to a pained own. His arm dropped back to his side and he grabbed his shoulder. He had hit it harder than he thought on the hard, basically rock tile in his bathroom.

LilRinn
Do not underestimate the human with a mythical creature library! xD You will regret it!

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games