Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:24 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him then glanced down and nodded lightly. "Okay...It does sound fun actually."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:33 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him then glanced down and nodded lightly. "Okay...It does sound fun actually."

Alos finished making the breakfast and served it right up. "Here you go." He said but suddenly froze. He went wide eyed and stood there shaking.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up and at Alos and he blinked when he noticed him freeze he took a step over to him. "A...Alos...?" It was then though that he noticed him shaking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up and at Alos and he blinked when he noticed him freeze he took a step over to him. "A...Alos...?" It was then though that he noticed him shaking.

He suddenly screamed and fell to his knees "make it stop!!!!" He yelled "make it stop make it stop make it stop!!!!" He yelled. His human side was suffering from PTSD.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and took a step back for a moment just staring at Alos scared at all his screaming he looked around as if some form of answer would present itself but none did. he looked back at Alos then took a step towards him and reached out to take his shoulder. "Alos..." he said trying not to sound scared even though he was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:57 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked and took a step back for a moment just staring at Alos scared at all his screaming he looked around as if some form of answer would present itself but none did. he looked back at Alos then took a step towards him and reached out to take his shoulder. "Alos..." he said trying not to sound scared even though he was.

Alos looked up quickly and hugged the male tightly gnashing his teeth together to keep from screaming anymore.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked in surprise he glanced at Alos as he hugged him tightly and even flinched he glanced around them then looked back at his and he could tell the Demon was trying to keep himself from screaming sighing a little bit Caleb closed his eyes and hugged him best he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked in surprise he glanced at Alos as he hugged him tightly and even flinched he glanced around them then looked back at his and he could tell the Demon was trying to keep himself from screaming sighing a little bit Caleb closed his eyes and hugged him best he could.

After a bit Alos calmed down "I'm fine now." He said as his demon side took control again. "Thank you Caleb."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:12 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos as he pulled away lightly he had concern on his face now. "Are you sure? Do you need to lay down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at Alos as he pulled away lightly he had concern on his face now. "Are you sure? Do you need to lay down?"

"No I'm fine." He said and smiled gently "my human side suffers from stress caused from fighting in wars."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked then gave him a concerned look again. "How...how often do you or that is to say your human side have these panic attacks?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked then gave him a concerned look again. "How...how often do you or that is to say your human side have these panic attacks?"

"I've never kept track." He sad honestly. "Now enough of that let's eat."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked from him then to the floor he sighed then nodded and then walking over he took plates down and started to set the table up for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:59 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked from him then to the floor he sighed then nodded and then walking over he took plates down and started to set the table up for breakfast.

He smiled and sat down as well "I hope you like it." He said referring to the food.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the food then at him. "Well I should I mean...I started cooking it...at least until I got burned." he said as he sat down and picked up a fork.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games