Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:59 pm
Lilin blinked a little at that surprised at the question, there was a strange look on her face, a mixture of sadness and joy as she sat on the bed "Well that all depends on what you mean by 'it' my dear, you might have to be a little more specific" She said; she had a feeling she knew what Tatsu was asking but she wanted to make sure "It's alright dear, he can ask...as for Devin...he was never interested up until very recently it seems, strange considering he's half incubus, but he always wanted to be a solider, said being a warrior was in his blood like his father" She saId softly looking thoughtful.

(Look got a commission of Devin! http://wahrheittiasheraggs.deviantart.com/art/Point-Commish-Jaderotaski-406909818 )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 pm
The demon continued to carefully dress his master's shoulder, frowning a bit when he saw that the stitching had torn slightly. Of course, when told he had to be a little more specific, Tatsu glanced down at his young master for a few short moments before speaking. He could feel the angel's curiosity mixed with his own. "How long ago did Devin lose his father, and you your husband," he finally asked, chin moving to rest against Elijah's left shoulder when the right was bandaged completely.

The angel remained as still as possible while the fabric was pressed in against his marred flesh, waiting to ask his own questions once Tatsu's was answered. It was true, he had wanted to ask about Devin's father, but never dared ask the demon himself. From what he had been told, both their parents had been taken from them by the hands of an angel. The immortal felt his chest tighten slightly at the thought, left hand lifting to touch the spot. "He and I have similar wounds that have nothing to do with physical.."

ooc| Sorry I was away for so long~! I am back now though. ^_^  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 pm
Lilian sighed softly "Ah...I thought that's what you meant" She said softly as he folded her hands in her lap her wings curled to her back, making her look small and vulnerable "It was 120 years ago this year, Devin was still a child, he doted on his father, wanted to be just lie him..." She said softly before she sighed "It happened during one of the more severe skirmishes between angels and demons...Devin's father was tasked with leading his legion into protection demon territory from the angel offensive...but he didn't expect Archangels to be waiting for them...one archangel alone is trouble for a legion...but two of them backed by their own army...from the thousands that left that battle only a handful survived...my husband died thrusting his sword into one of the archangels before he fell..." She said softly.

"The angels won that battle...when the angels win they...like to 'cleanse' their new territory...and that includes burning everything to ash...I had nothing left of my husbands body to bury...one of the other soldiers...brought back his sword and his cloak for us" She said softly before looking at her hands "...Devin was just a child...he didn't understand why his father was gone...and the more he grew, the more he understood...and the more he understood, the more his hatred for angels grew" She said softly as she looked at him and Tatsu "He grew up full of anger, full of blind hate, nothing said could quell it...and so against my wishes he going the military as soon as he was old enough"

Lilin smiled before he placed a hand on Elijah's softly "I want to thank you, Not only did you bring Devin back alive...but the hatred that used to consume him it;s...its not gone, I don't think it will ever be fully gone...but its no longer consuming his thoughts, it's no longer his only goal in life...and I think you are the cause of that...so thank you"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:56 pm
Elijah looked up when the woman began to speak, those pale eyes watching the woman as she seemed to take another persona all together. The hand against his chest lifted to touch Tatsu's cheek gently before he moved up and through his hair near his left ear. So it had been the Archangels to take away Devin's father... The angel found himself holding his breath when the succubus neared, head tipping slightly to the side at what was spoken before he couldn't help but smile and lift his left hand to touch the woman's hand softly. "I am glad I was able to help in more ways than one then..."

He let his hand fall away from the woman's again before he spoke. "Did you ever think about giving the sword to Devin for him to take with him? Or was that something he had, that the angels took from him when he was captured?" As soon as the words were spoken, the angel hoped the woman had yet to give it to him. If the angels had the item still...he could retrieve it, but it would take time. Those pale eyes turned to the demon still at his back before they turned forward again. A small pink tongue darted out to lick at suddenly dry lips. "Lilin...Is it okay if I stay with Devin for a while? I don't know how long but...I feel safe with him.."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 pm
Lilin shook her head at that "Oh I couldn't give him the sword, I wish I could have, but,...its broken, snapped clean in two, demon lord blades are very hard to make and near impossible to fix unless your a master blacksmith and have more money then sense..." She explained "You saw it when you came in its the broken sword hung over the living room mantelpiece" She said with a soft chuckle "I'm afraid its nothing more then a sentimental item now"

Lilin blinked t the question before she smiled "Shouldn't you be asking this question to Devin rather then me?" She said before she nodded "If you want to stay you can for as long as you wish, you're Devin's friend after all...that and...understand the need to be somewhere you feel safe, what with you having your fair share of secrets" She said slyly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm
Elijah tipped his head to the side as he tried to remember the broken sword before he sighed and shook his head. He hadn't really been paying much attention to his surroundings when they had first arrived, and the second time they had come back the angel had not exactly been awake to see anything. "I see. I'll have to take a look when I'm awake and in the living room again," he replied, slowly sitting up and off of Tatsu where the demon still remained at his back.

Of course, what was said next caused Elijah to glance away and nibble slightly on his lower lip, shifting a bit where he sat on the bed. It wasn't the first comment so much as the second that caused his eyes to widen, pale gaze flicking up quickly towards the demon again. "I-What..do you mean, secrets?" His breath almost stopped in his throat, heart fluttering as he waited for the woman to answer. Did she know? How could she tell? The angel felt the demon at his back tense as the two waited for the woman to speak again.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:17 am
Lilin gave then both a look at that before she sighed "Elijah...breathe, for Lucifer's sake relax child! I'm not going to drive a knife through your chest" She said with a slight wave of her hand at the others panic.

"I'm a succubus, I have been one for many, many, MANY years, I know the scent of an angel when I smell it" She said with a shrug "Well you aren't a full angel...there's no way you;d be able to disguise an angelic scent that strong without it being noticed, so... part angel then" She said curiously.

"And yet you have definite demon blood in you I can smell it mingles in with Devins scent and your vassels" She said softly before she smiled "Don't worry to the common demon your scent is perfectly covered up, but I've seduced my fair share of angels in my time, given them their deepest desire and made then fall and know what one smells like" She's said softly.

"Elijah...your secret is safe here...It doesn't bother me" She said "You can't help how you were born, no one can help that, just be careful, not everyone will be as understanding if they find out...though I curious...surely the sage who healed your would would have sensed the angelic blood in your veins...and yet he stilled healed you"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:22 pm
What distance that had been between the two still sitting on the bed was simply gone; two sets of startled eyes watching the succubus as she spoke. Almost as if on queue, the two physically drew in a noticeable breath at the same time. Elijah's right hand balled into a tight fist where it had come to rest in his lap as he practically waited for the demon to tell him to leave. The thought of housing anyone like him, either of them, after what happened to her husband....

So when she didn't, but did the exact opposite, the angel tipped his head to the side as those pale eyes watched the other standing before him. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know where to start or what to say...I-We didn't mean to deceive you...We were just unsure of how you would react....knowing that Devin brought home...something like me..." Elijah stated in a soft voice, jumping when a pair of hands were placed gently on his shoulders. Those pale eyes glanced over his shoulder to see Tatsu nodding towards the woman. The angel nodded his head and leaned forward in a half bow almost where he was sitting on the bed. "Th-Thank you for allowing me to stay," he stammered, hands holding onto the fabric still covering his legs.

Tatsu watched his master before him before he glanced up at the mentioning of the mage that had healed Elijah's wounds. "I am as well. We had not planned on Elijah to be healed, so when Devin did so without letting us know....I thought for sure we would have to break out of there yet...." The demon sighed, hands moving from the angel's shoulders to the small of his back with a small smile. "I'm just glad the mage did. Now that b*****d will have to work harder at finding us."  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:55 pm
Lilin smiled a little and chuckled "I suspect my son has his own reasons for bringing you here, but the fact you all needed an escape as a convenient enough for him to not delve into the issues he's having...or denying that he's having" She said softly before shaking her head "It's alright, I understand why, and if Devin can learn to accept you then so can others in time" She said softly.

Lilin nodded at that "He didn't tell anyone what he was planning either, I had my suspicions but...telling him no once his mind is set on something is much like telling no to a brick wall, goes in one ear out the other" She sighed "The sage is old, very old he;s been around for thousands of years...either the man is getting soft in his old age...or perhaps he knew one of your parents and felt he owed you a favour by keeping it quiet as he healed you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 pm
The words spoken made the angel smile, slowly straightening again before he slowly nodded. "Thank you so much. I guess that means I just have to be near Tatsu and Devin when we plan to go out....It's just hard sometimes...All some people see is the opposite of what they are, and not want to accept..." Elijah shook his head and winced slightly when the movement pulled at his shoulder.

When the two heard what Lilin said about Devin being a brick wall, Tatsu couldn't help but smile and nod his head a bit. "You have a point there. I wonder though, why he would put Elijah in danger like that with so many higher class demons around," he commented, tensing when the woman pointed out that the mage may have known the angel's parents. He could almost feel the being draw in a breath and turn to look back at him. Those pale eyes seemed to pierce right through his oh-so careful composure just enough to make the demon glance away.

"I-Tatsu, did he? Does he know my father? Tell me, please," the angel replied, turning on the bed to face the other demon, who carefully slid off to stand next to his master; those crimson eyes on the floor. "You know I cannot. Even if he didn't, I am forbidden to tell you one way or the other. Forgive me." Elijah watched as the demon dropped to one knee, jaw clenching shut before those pale eyes turned quickly to the woman still standing near the door. "If he does...I have to go back..I have to know."  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:41 am
Lilin raised an eyebrow at the vassel as he explained he was forbidden to tell the other anything and made a hasty exit; she wasn't sure exactly had gone in the others past, only what she'd been told and what she could figure out for herself but Tatsu obviously found this a tricky subject.

"Be careful Elijah...there are something that you really shouldn't look into, you might regret it if you do" She said softly "But if your so determined...you might have to make another appointment to see him personally...why are you so determined to find your father anyway?" She asked curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:26 pm
The angel glanced between the demon kneeling before him to the woman still standing within the bedroom before he glanced away. "I know I shouldn't. It is probably best if I didn't pry or push too much to find out....but.." Elijah paused then, those pale eyes seeming to glaze over as he thought back in memory. "But..Mother spoke so highly of him...I have to know who he is..why he spared her," the angel finished before he turned and pulled the covers back over his legs.

"At least once this angel is killed, I'll know where to turn to next," the angel added, watching as Tatsu slowly got back up before he reached out and touched the demon's hand softly. "I'm not angry. I know you can't. I couldn't help but try."

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:41 pm
Lilin smiled at that before she leaned down and kissed his cheek, it was more a kindly and motherly gesture than anything and she nodded "Then I wish you the best in finding out...just know you are always welcome here if things so awry" She said softly before she nodded "You should rest some more, Devin will be back before you know it" She said with a wink before leaving and closing the door quietly behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm
Watching the succubus as she spoke, Elijah blinked several times when he felt those warm lips pressed against his cheek; a pale hand lifting to touch the spot briefly before he smiled and slowly nodded. "I will, thank you, for everything," he replied, watching as the door closed before sighing. "I'm gonna eat a little. You know you don't have to stay at my side if you don't want to. We are back in Hell....I'm sure there are other things you are wanting to do now since we aren't here on orders," the angel stated, moving the tray from the side table into his lap to reach the soup easier.

Tatsu stood near his master, having to repeat the words spoken in his head several times before the demon managed a sad smile. Turning, he knelt again and reached out to touch Elijah's leg gently. "You know, no matter where you go or what you do, I will do my best to not leave your side. So please, stop saying such things and get better," the demon stated before he slowly got to his feet again. "I'm going to go back into the guest room for a few. I'll be back shortly. Just....try not to get into trouble," Tatsu teased before he left the room.

Watching the other leave, the angel turned to the food that had been brought up to him and quickly emptied the tray of its contents. He hadn't even realized he had been so hungry until the smell had hit him minutes ago when Lilin had come into the room with the food. Only when he had completely finished, did Elijah pick the tray up and set it back on the side table the woman had placed it on before he laid back down and pulled the covers up to his chest. Those pale eyes fluttered closed moments later, so he did not noticed when the door opened and finally closed again; being rejoined again by the crimson eyed demon.

Padding silently into the room, the canine walked around and put his front paws up on the bed, making sure there was enough room before stepping back and jumping up. Of course, the movement made his master open an eye to see what it had been, but the demon saw the gentle smile and knew he had done something right. A small black nose nudged at Elijah's left arm gently until he felt the angel lift it, the hound quickly curling in against his master's side when given the chance to. Tail lifting, it came to rest against the angel's chest softly, the tip pulsing slightly with a gentle flame, which he knew the younger demon would appreciate. All too soon he noticed the change in his master's breathing, letting him know that Elijah had finally fallen back to sleep.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:30 am
Lilin let them be, she left the house to go to her brothel at some point leaving them both alone, and Devin returned in the evening with a sigh, visiting his fathers grave was never easy, and it didn't give him any answers to his predicament but...it was comforting all the same.

He figured Eijah and Tatsu were probably still resting from their ordeal so he let them sleep as he curled up on the sofa with a sigh, he want to his dad;s grave when he felt lost sometimes and right now he was pretty damn lost; no demons would hire him for work at least not without mistreating him he figured, but he couldn't live at his mothers forever...maybe he would simply go back to earth and blend in there, it seemed like a better option right now.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff