Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Toby took note to what else they needed for the pancakes. Milk, eggs, and butter. He grabbed all three of the items and took them back over to the counter. Then Xavier put butter into a bowl and handed it to Toby. Toby took the butter handed to him. “Okay,” He then turned to his microwave to place the butter inside and set it for minuet. By the time the butter was done, Xavier had grabbed some other stuff to make the pancakes. He looked over the stuff seeing the ingredients and measuring cup or spoons. His eyes went up to look at Xavier. Toby, making these himself? Not that Toby was too spoiled not too. He just felt like he'd screw it up somehow.. Like usual. Toby looked a little iffy on it but, he did nod. “Sure... If something goes wrong though.. Thennnnn, my bad.” Toby said. He then turned to start looking at what they had laid out on the counter. It was weird but, Toby actually liked cooking. What was even weirder was that he rarely cooked for himself, or new how to make things, and he was running a huge business... Managing bands, taking role in a band. Least you think he could do was cook. Toby shook his head at himself and smirked a bit.

Tristan had Lucifer running away even? Oh boy. Tristan really must have been upset. Call him mean, but this only added to the hilarity. Before Rory could actually leave the living room though, Tristan was there to block his path. Uh ohhh. Rory had to fight back to not start laughing again, a slight entertained smirk playing on his lips though. Usually Tristan was more intimidating when he was mad. Seeing the guy drenched and in nothing but boxers was.. A little more sexy than Scarey though. Away from that thought for a moment. When Tristan said he'd kick Rory's a**, Rory's raised a brow curiously. What in the world would Tristan do to kick Rory's a**? Rory shook his head ans watched as Tristan reached for him. Then Tristan's arm dropped though while Tristan looked more pained than mad. Rory tilted his head slightly. “Mhm... Right... I'm having trouble deciding if you're scary, or just plain sexy right now. You sure aren't scary because, whats the human gonna do, huh? He can't even lift his arm all that much.” Rory said teasingly. This was a tease and somewhat of a dare really. He was daring Tristan to do something. Rory felt like he had pretty much won this one, seeing how pained Tristan got from lifting his arm.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

Kassumi6
Yes... Most likely, but Rory is too dumb to realize this it would seem. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:44 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier instructed Toby on what to do after he assured the red-head that he'd be just fine. He told Toby how much of everything to measure out and when to add things. Xavier added a little vanilla and a pinch of cinnamon himself, just because if too much of those were added they'd be overpowering. He let Toby mix everything together in the bowl and would tell him when to slow down or to speed up if he had to. As Toby mixed everything together, Xavier sprayed the pan with cooking spray then heated it on the stove. "When there aren't any lumps in it you can pour some into the pan, but not too much." Xavier instructed as he looked over at Toby. He'd of course tell Toby when to stop pouring the mix into the pan just in case.

xxTristan glared at Rory even more, but when the blonde basically called Tristan sexy, the brunette's cheeks lit up red. "This coming from a wolf that's attracted to a human, of all things." It was a rather bold statement and Tristan wasn't sure if he had just insulted himself, but he didn't care. He left hand reached out and yanked Rory forward so their noses were almost touching and he glared at Rory as his teal eyes stared directly into Rory's gold ones. "Do not make me get the wolfsbane," he threatened and the brunette didn't seem to be bluffing. Before Rory could reply respond, Tristan shook his head as a means to get the water off his hair and to get some minor payback. His hair might had hit Rory's face a bit, but the blonde was guaranteed to get a little wet from the water. He had to stop after a minute because it hurt his head and made him a bit dizzy.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
He'll learn eventually...maybe...

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby had the bowl in front of him. He added things into it as instructed and stirred when told to as well. You know, he thought he was going to slip up somewhere but, everything seemed to be going just smoothly. He didn't even want to think about adding the vanilla or cinnamon. When it came to things like that, Toby really didn't trust himself to save his life. Once everything was added in, Toby was left to just stir up the pancake mix. Which he made sure to really get mixed up. He went through the mix a few times just to make sure that it was all blended well. From there he then went over to where Xavier had the pan ready to use. Toby nodded. He very carefully poured a bit of pancake mix onto the pan then stopped. “Is that good?” Toby asked.

Rory blinked a few times at Tristan's little statement. Her rolled his eyes. “Pfff, yeah right. Like you complain either way though.” Rory replied. Was it Rory's fault Tristan was attractive? No not really. It wasn't his fault he found himself drawn to Tristan either. It was this damned wolf inside him. Before long, Rory was grabbed onto and pulled closer to Tristan. Now they were looking at each other dead in the eyes. Rory hadn't been glaring at first, but a light glare couldn't be prevented. To match the glare was an involuntary growl. One that probably came off as a warning growl, telling another to back off. Rory hadn't moved though. “I'll hur--- Hey, hey, hey! Quit it!” Rory said as he squirmed away from Tristan. The guys hair had smacked him in the face a few times, along with getting his face a bit wet. This action made Rory's more wolf like self come out for a few moments. Rory started growling again and Rubbing his jacket sleeves against his face to get dry. Though he wasn't even wet, he too shook his head much like a dog would have. Rory realized his wolf like self was showing it's colors again and growled even more. “I hate you, would you stop doing that?” Rory questioned as he went to push Tristan away. Of course Rory didn't really mean he hated Tristan. He hated the fact Tristan pulled out his wolf half.

Kassumi6
At a very slow rate most likely.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier tipped the bowl so some more batter when into the pan since Toby hadn't added a lot. "There." Xavier said as he took the bowl off to the side and he smiled at Toby. "It won't take to long for the bottom to get cooked. Do you want to flip it or should it?" he asked as he offered Toby the spatula. If Toby was under that was completely fine and Xavier would show him how to do flip the pancake then have Toby try it himself with the next one.

xxA smirk came to Tristan's face as he watch Rory. "Oh, you know you love me, Rory," he said teasingly while he was pushed away by the blonde and let go of his shirt. To put the cherry on top, Tristan moved forward and kissed the blonde on the cheek before he headed up the stairs. "Pull that sh*t again and I'll shove a shoe up your *ss or wolfsbane in pill form," he threatened as he walked up the stairs and back to the bathroom. He finished his shower quickly before he got out, dried off, and got dressed. He walked down the stairs with his hair still damp, but it could dry. "Breakfast, breakfast..." he mumbled as he walked into the kitchen and looked through what he had. The sweater he was in was a bit too big for him; the bottom of it was in the middle of his thigh and the sleeves were too long, but he didn't feel like bothering with an outfit today and wanted to be lazy and comfy.

LilRinn
Yeah... Tristan's in clothes now xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby watched as Xavier tip the bowl and took not to that's how much you should put. After Xavier put the bowl off t the side, Toby waited for what else to do. That's when Xavier asked Toby about flipping the pancake. Toby more so shrugged. He didn't care either way. He did nod though just because. “Sure, could you show me how to do it first?” Toby asked before he even took the spatula. He wanted to make sure he flipped the pancakes right. No need to ruin things when they had made it this far into making the pancakes.

Rory could only really growl at Tristan's teasing. His face turned a soft red color when Tristan kissed his cheek though. Dammit Tristan! Rory glared at the back of Tristan's head, watching the male return up the stairs. He didn't believe these little threats from Tristan whatsoever. However, he didn't repeat the prank again, just for the sake of not being in danger by wolfsbane. Rory really hated the stuff. It burned, it hurt, it could have even killed him... It was just a no go. Rory made his way back over to the couch and plopped down again to flip through the channels. After a little while, Tristan had finished up his shower and came back down stairs fully clothed. Rory glanced over from the Couch and didn't say anything for a moment. It would have seemed that Rory was being a little bit of a grump again. He wasn't saying anything mean, or anything rally at all even. Rory simply glared then looked back at the TV while Tristan was off searching for food.

Kassumi6
Okay okay... I'm awake now. ><

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:56 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded. "Sure." Xavier moved so he stood behind Toby, but nut directly. He was off to the side some and was a good distance. He grabbed Toby's wrist gently and moved his hand with the spatula to the pan. The spatula glided under the pancake with easy and with the quick, but gently flick of the wrist, the pancake was flipped. "That's all that's to it." Xavier let go of Toby's hand and move to the side. "You just have to be careful not to burn them. There's the more fun and fancier method," he said as he grabbed the pan off the stove, moved it forwards and backwards to move the pancake, then flipped it in the air and caught it in the pan, "but we can try that if we have enough batter left over." He slid the pancake onto a place, set the pan down, and put more batter in it.

xxTristan ignored the glaring, but didn't like that Rory was still upset with him. He didn't know why, but it didn't settle with him very well. He didn't mind when his friends got mad because then he acted like he didn't care and he usually didn't, but with Rory is seemed different. Tristan had a pack turkey bacon in the fridge freezer and he pulled it out. Rory liked this, right? He seemed to love it when he tried it. Okay, it was settled; Tristan would make food to make Rory less grumpy with him. What would work right? Men liked food and Rory was a wolf and it was meat! It had to work! ...Right? Tristan shook his head as he greased the pan and put in on the stove. Why was he so worried about this? After the bacon was cooked, he tried to dab all to most of the fatty grease off before he put it all on a plate and walked over to Rory. He sat down and held the plate towards Rory as to offer him some of the turkey bacon. "I made bacon..." he said in an almost submissive way. If Tristan had dog ears they'd be down in a manor like he had done something wrong and was sorry about it.

LilRinn
xD What? Now that Tristan has clothing on you have to wake up? Lol, only teasing.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby couldn't help but blush some. Xavier had stood off behind him and gently grabbed his wrist to guide him into properly flipping the pancake.. Of course he was going to blush. Toby just focused on the pancake being flipped though, remembering the movement in order to flip a pancake just fine. This wasn't all that hard actually. Toby smiled a bit. “Not so hard.” He commented in a pleased voice. Once Xavier let go of his hand, Toby looked over to see what Xavier was talking about. His eyes went eyed as he watched Xavier grab the pan, then flip a pancake into the air to flip it over. Right... Toby would end up killing someone if he tried that. Or so he'd think anyways. That was pretty cool watching Xavier do it though. “I might leave that method to you... I'll end up killing someone.” Toby somewhat joked about himself. Though he was actually being serious. After more batter was placed into the pan, Toby waited a good amount of time before flipping the pancake over.

Rory didn't even have to be looking to see what Tristan was doing. From the moment that package of bacon was open Rory could easily tell what Tristan was doing. The guy was making bacon. It was that Turkey bacon that he liked so much too. Instantly this perked Rory's senses. The smell wouldn't leave his nose and he began to actually get hungry. He also got the urge to go steal all the bacon.. That was just the wolf talking though. Rory was still sitting on the couch by the time Tristan was done making the bacon. I wasn't too much of a shock that Tristan came over to sit next to him, nor did he mind it. Especially if the guy had bacon with him. Much like a dog, Rory loved meat. He'd eat it raw even but, that kind of thing wasn't acceptable by humans. Something seemed off with Tristan though. He came over all submissive like he had done something wrong. Oh.. Rory must have seemed mad at him. Wait though, Rory just pissed Tristan off royally and Tristan felt the need to be all apologetic? Rory took a piece of bacon and munched on it, his eyes seemed to light up again. Though he seemed to go slightly confused with these actions. “You know... I'm the one that should be feeling bad..” Rory commented.

Kassumi6
YUS~ xP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:27 pm

User Image
User Image

xxA chuckle left Xavier's lips and he nodded. "All right," he agreed. After Toby made a few, Xavier made some to speed up the process so they could eat. Soon they had a stack of pancakes and used up all the batter. The stove was turned off and the pan set off to the back of the stove to cool off. Xavier set the plate of pancakes on the table and grabbed some plates and eating utensils. He also grabbed honey, sugar, syrup, chocolate syrup, and butter. He wasn't sure how Toby ate his pancakes, but there were at least a thousand ways to eat them. After everything Xavier could think of was on the able for toppings, he grabbed his now refilled glass of orange juice and sat down at the table he waited for Toby before placing some waffled on his plate and putting honey on them.

xxTristan shrugged as he set the plate on the coffee table and took a piece of bacon and leaned back to the couch. "If you weren't sorry you'd probably make it blatantly obvious or leave." Tristan said almost like it was fact, but it was really only a guess. She munched on the bacon before he looked at Rory. "And what exactly is 'that'? You said to 'stop doing that,' so what exactly is 'that'?" Now Tristan was curious; he hadn't understood what Rory said and only really responded to the 'I hate you' part which was obviously not true if Rory was still at Tristan's house.

LilRinn
Tristan might have an experiment to try on Rory~ Nothing harmful, I swear~

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby made a few more pancakes then let Xavier take over from there. Soon enough the pancakes were done and ready to eat. By this point, Toby's hunger started to kick in and he was feeling in the mood to eat now. He figured cooking would make him hungry. When Toby got the the table and everything had been set out already, Toby made a weird face at Xavier, as if saying Xavier was strange. He didn't see peanut butter. So Toby went back into the kitchen and grabbed the peanut butter and a banana. When he came back out, he sat down at the table with his things. He spread some peanut butter onto a pancake and cut the banana up to place on top of the pancake. He typically got funny faces for eating pancakes this way. However, it was one thing that rubbed off onto him from his mother when the women was around. Toby trailed off into thought, he was feeling rather off today. Slightly depressed and kind of wanted to be a little trickster. So that's probably why he was more quiet than normal right now. Wait a minuet. Chocolate syrup? "Who on earth puts chocolate syrup on their pancakes?" Toby blinked a few times as he picked up the container.

Rory curiously raised his eye brow. He wouldn't act like that over a little prank he caused. He wasn't sorry about doing it, it was hilarious. “I'll admit.. On most occasions that's true but, over a little prank? Nah..” Rory said then finished eating his piece of bacon. Rory glanced at Tristan from the corner of his eye when he noticed that he was being looked at. At least Tristan seemed to not be angry anymore, but seemed curious. Great. Time for questions probably. Rory hoped it wasn't about him. He hated to go in depth about himself but, if the right person got to him they could pull things from him. Still though.. What was 'that'? If Rory knew, he'd be able to stop 'that'. To be honest he didn't exactly know what 'that' was. Well..... Rory looked off and into his lap now. He wasn't too sure how to even explain it without it sounding weird, or like he had to separate personalities... Which he did sort of. Rory sighed. “If I knew I'd tell you. When I said 'that' I meant how you... Basically the wolf half of me reacts to you a lot and I... I don't know. You wouldn't get it. Not even I do.” Rory explained before going silent.

Kassumi6
Not harmful ay? I'm slightly afraid... Experiment away though. He can handle it. x)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:27 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier folded up his pancake into quarters, so that it ended up into a triangle with one rounded side. He was about to take a bite of the pancake, but stopped when he heard Toby's question. "It could be like putting chocolate chips into a pancake it use put it on the pancake thinly, but you're asking this after putting peanut butter and bananas on yours?" he asked teasingly. Personally, Xavier only really used honey or syrup. He didn't know how many others ate their pancakes besides his family. He didn't know about Rory or Toby, but he knew Tristan didn't like pancakes. He now knew how Toby ate his.

xxTristan listened to Rory's explanation and nodded while he finished the piece of bacon. It didn't make the most sense, but he did kind of understand. Tristan would have grabbed another piece of bacon after that, but something stopped him. He wiped his mouth off on his sleeve as he thought of something that he wanted to try on Rory just to see how he'd react. He glanced over at the blonde who was still staring into his lap and had gone silent. Without much hesitation, Tristan leaned towards Rory and it might have just seemed like he was just going to put his head on the blonde's shoulder as he tended to do, but his head took a detour. He put one hand on Rory's cheek so the blonde now faced Tristan before his lips made contact with Rory's. This lasted for about a minute before Tristan pulled away and grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate, acting like nothing had happened. He had a light blush on his cheeks from having just kissed Rory, but he acted very nonchalant about it in order to see the male's reaction.

LilRinn
Experiment down >D

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:24 am
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby smiled a bit and looked down at his plate. He didn't like the idea of chocolate in pancakes though. To be honest, chocolate wasn't his favorite. He only like it in cookies or hot coco. Whatever people liked though. Toby cut a piece out from his pancake, making sure the piece had a banana on it. What was so weird about eating pancakes this way? “Pfff, this is totally normal. Tis the world that is weird.” Toby replied. Yes, the world was weird. Toby probably one of the more weird ones. So he'd say anyways but, everyone had their quirks. Toby ate his piece of pancake that he had cut off then placed his fork down. He looked back at the chocolate syrup though. He didn't even remember buying this crap. No matter. It was not big deal. Someone around here probably wanted it, there for that's why it was there. Toby took another bite from his pancake. He had grabbed a small one so it was finished quickly. He was curious how pancakes and honey tasted though. Xavier seemed to enjoy it. So Toby put a little bit of honey onto his pancake and ate it. "Hm..." Toby pushed the honey back with an "I no likey" kind of face then grabbed the powdered sugar and syrup. He had a sudden sweet tooth.

Rory kind of tried to ignore if Tristan questioned him further on this. Tristan just went silent though, which was fine too. The guy was probably trying to understand what Rory was talking about. Which was a waste of time if you asked Rory. He was looking into his lap, still being quiet when he noticed Tristan was going to lay his head down on his shoulder. It became apparent that Tristan was up to something else though. Tristan's hand pulled Rory into facing Tristan, just so that their lips could meet into a kiss. Rory immediately blushed and went wide eyed for a moment. The hell was Tristan doing, and why? Well... He was kissing Rory but, Rory still didn't get why. He didn't know how to really react either. Kiss back, don't kiss back? Rory hadn't really kissed Tristan back. That would mean he didn't want to be kissed. Yet he didn't pull back, which meant he did like the kiss or didn't mind. It took a little bit but, Rory did end up kissing Tristan back. If not for anything but being totally flipped around. When Tristan pulled away, Rory's eyes snapped open again and he carefully watched Tristan. He didn't say anything just yet. He simply watched as if to try to figure out what just happened and why. Rory blinked then looked back into his lap, his eyes drifted off to the side though. “Well... I'm thoroughly confused..” Rory said. He then looked back over at Tristan questionably. All the time, Rory pissed Tristan off to a point of being threatened to be beaten to a pulp. Like just earlier. Tristan still liked having Rory around though. Then the guy kisses him.. For some reason. A little confused sounding growl came from Rory as he looked away again. Both halves of him were confused now. Making him over all conflicted too. Part of him didn't mind, and liked the kiss while the other half wanted nothing to do with it. “Dammit Tristan, stop screwing around. I know you're just purposely trying to poke at me now.” Well, poke at him to get a reaction from the wolfy like half at least. Or maybe the guy wasn't.. That's when Rory stood up to leave. Or make it seem like he was going to anyways.

Kassumi6
Well.... That was unexpected... and confusing. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:41 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded in agreement to what Toby said. After he finished his pancake he went back for the honey, but Toby had it. He laughed at the red-heads reaction and took the honey. "That's the same face Tristan gave me when I made pancakes and put honey on it. What does he call honey? Golden poison?" Xavier shrugged as he put some honey onto his pancake and folded it up again. It was how he usually ate his pancakes aside from syrup or butter. "What else can we make for breakfast that we'd both like? Bacon, eggs, waffles, breakfast burrito," he listed a few things off as he thought. They could make a few different things. Xavier only asked because if one of them woke up earlier and decided to make breakfast for the both of them, then they'd know what they both liked.

xxTristan raised an eyebrow. "Purposely? What if I just wanted to kiss you? You didn't seem to have a problem with it," he said as he looked at Rory before he stood up. "Nooooo!" Tristan whined a bit as he grabbed Rory's arm to keep him from leaving. "Don't go; I'm sorry, Rory. I won't kiss you again, I swear...unless you want me to," he said, but he had a smile on his face as he half eaten piece of bacon stuck out the side of his mouth since his hands were holding onto Rory's arm. It wasn't completely out of the ordinary for Tristan to do something like this, granted he didn't kiss every guy he met unless there was a possibility of him liking them more than just a friend. Did he really see Rory as that or was he really just poking fun at the wolf for his earlier comment?

LilRinn
If it's Tristan then there's bound to be some form of confusion xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:14 am
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby blushed a little bit when Xavier laughed at his reaction. He didn't hate honey.. He just found that it tasted really weird on a pancake. Tristan reacted the same way though? Didn't surprise Toby all that much really. Tristan seemed to not like a handful of things. Like coffee or energy drinks. They were gross though. So that made sense. Toby shrugged at the question. Golden poison? “He's odd. Honey is delicious.” Toby commented then took a bite from his new pancake. In had powdered sugar sprinkled over it with syrup this time. Another way Toby liked his pancakes. That was the only other way though. Same went with waffles. About that question. “Hm.. All the above sounds fine. I'm not too picky. As long as it's not fried, healthy and not spicy I'll like it.” Toby replied. He hated fried food because it was bad for you. Then he just couldn't handle spicy food much. Toby took another bite from his pancake before asking Xavier the same question. “What about you though?” Toby asked.

Wanted to kiss Rory? Okay then... What was wrong with Tristan. Was he sick again? No.. Rory would have been able to both smell, and sense if the guy was sick. Then why the hell would Tristan want to kiss Rory? The wolf was a monster, annoying, and aggravating on so many levels. Tristan was right though. Rory didn't seem to have a problem when Tristan kissed him. It was more so half and half really. He didn't make any comments though. Of course Rory stopped when Tristan grabbed onto his arm. He didn't really want to leave.. Yet a tiny little, bitty, part of him did. It was just too confusing about how Rory felt about Tristan. You could say he really liked Tristan, a lot. The wolf half of himself absolutely adored the guy, and wanted nothing but to be around Tristan. However, many things were getting in the way and Rory was denying anything about liking or caring about Tristan. Even if to few it was obvious that Rory cared at least somewhat. Rory slunk back into the couch in defeat. He wouldn't go anywhere. Not like he really wanted to anyways. Rory sighed softly. Tristan didn't really need to apologize. Perhaps Rory was just being stubborn.. “Fine, fine... I'll stay.” Rory then looked over at Tristan. “Did you slam your head onto something when you fell out of the shower?” Rory asked, as if to think this was why Tristan would even be feeling this way.

Kassumi6
Still gotta love him though~ <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:53 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shook his head and shrugged. "I'm not picky either; I'll eat almost everything." Xavier, unlike many, would eat almost anything even if he didn't particularly like the food. Nothing was so bad that Xavier couldn't stand eating it, or at least nothing he's tried yet has been that bad. After he finished off his small stack of pancakes and orange juice, he was full. He stood up and took his plate and took Toby's when he had finished eating. He walked into the kitchen and set the dishes in the dish washer. He wasn't too sure what to do today. Maybe they could do something simple again today. Simple...? Hm. He walked back into the dining room and smirked at Toby. "Want to play Mario cart?"

xxTristan smiled at Rory and finished his piece of bacon as the blonde sat back down. Tristan shook his head and put his hand on his shoulder again. "Just my shoulder, but you should know that since you were the cause of it." Tristan didn't seem to be joking around now as his eyes narrowed at Rory, but it was easily forgotten as he leaned forward and grabbed two pieces of turkey bacon. He leaned back and offered one piece to Rory as he munched on the other. Regardless of whether Rory took the bacon or not, Tristan's head ended up on the blonde's shoulder.

LilRinn
You can skip to a day or two before Halloween if you'd like!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby took note that Xavier wasn't too picky. That was good really. It meant Toby wouldn't have to stress to much when making things for them. Toby finished up his last pancake he had on his plate, along with finishing his half glass of milk. From their, Xavier had taken the plates away while Toby put the other stuff like honey, peanut butter and other toppings. Nothing too much had really been planned for the day. Not even doing a little bit of work was on Toby's schedule. It was overdue for a break. Toby looked over at Xavier when he came back to the dining room. Mario cart? “Is that a trick question?” Toby asked a bit teasingly. He smiled happily though and went to the game room. Of course he wanted to play Mario carts.

Rory was still skeptical of Tristan. It was a bit odd, to him, that the guy would want to kiss him for any reason. Besides trying to screw with him. It was more likely Rory would do something like that though. The biggest smirk formed onto Rory's lips though. “My bad..” Rory said. He didn't sound all that apologetic at all though. He wasn't really all that sorry. Maybe he felt bad Tristan fell out of the show, because that was really dangerous. Other than that, nah. Rory took the piece of bacon Tristan offered him then ate it while Tristan laid his head onto his shoulder. He wound up resting his own head onto Tristan's head, and fell asleep actually.

------ Time skip, two days before Halloween -------

While the plan was to set Toby's house up, it had become a run for Toby's life. In his own house. Rory was currently trying to beat the red head up. Why? A simple prank gone horribly wrong. HORRIBLY wrong... “I said I'm sorry!” Toby cried out as he turned down another hall. That didn't seem to please Rory though. It would seem that Rory was much too angry to even consider the possibility that maybe Toby was serious. He didn't mean for this to happen. It was an accident for crying out loud! “Ouch, Rory!” Toby squirmed around until he managed to get back up from Rory tripping him. He ran again, until he finally found Xavier and hid behind him. “Don't let him kill me!” Toby panicked. Rory was really scaring him. Never, ever, ever had Toby seen Rory this pissed off at anyone and it was at him! He was more than convinced that he was gonna die. Well.. Until he found Xavier.

Rory had been minding his own business, decorating when bad things started to happen. Toby felt the need to apparently pull a prank. Yeah, yeah. At first it was just a simple thing. Rory ended up getting very pissed off though when bright green paint got all over himself, his phone and leather jacket. He had tossed his jacket off but, paint was still a little bit on his shirt and a lot in his hair. “I'm going to f*cking kill you, Toby!” Rory growled as he chased after the red head. At one point he had Toby pinned against a wall, but Toby managed to slip away like soap or something. “Dammit!” Rory shouted and grabbed the nearest object to toss at Toby's head. Hopefully knocking him out. When he through it though, Toby was well behind Xavier, there for the stone apple he hurdled across the room was heading straight for Xavier instead. Not that he cared though.

Kassumi6
Here we go. ^^

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games