Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:18 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the food then at him. "Well I should I mean...I started cooking it...at least until I got burned." he said as he sat down and picked up a fork.

He smiled and took a bite "WOAH!" He explaimed "this is so good!!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:20 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked then blushed and he looked down at his plate. "Okay it's not...it's not that good..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:29 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked then blushed and he looked down at his plate. "Okay it's not...it's not that good..."

Alos smirked "Stoop being modest!" He said smiling "Your an awesome cook!" He said eating his plate before getting more. He soon was finished with that plate and buped loudly.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb merely blushed more and slumped in his seat a bit. "I just...did what the recipe said to do that's all..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb merely blushed more and slumped in his seat a bit. "I just...did what the recipe said to do that's all..."

Alos smiled "That maybe true but after eating army food for what seems like forever its good to have a home cooked meal." He said and drink his milk. "Anyway we should get ready and go." He said taking his dishes to the sink and washing them.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:52 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched him, for a moment he had forgotten what he meant then he remembered, "Ri...Right...swimming..." he gulped again and looked back at his plate he would take his time. But before he knew it all the food was gone and he slowly stood up and walked to the sink with his plate and placed it in the sink.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:22 am

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb watched him, for a moment he had forgotten what he meant then he remembered, "Ri...Right...swimming..." he gulped again and looked back at his plate he would take his time. But before he knew it all the food was gone and he slowly stood up and walked to the sink with his plate and placed it in the sink.

The half demon smiled and began washing the plates, soon he was finished. He walked over to a closet and got some towels "Ready to go?" He asked as he let his black locks fall when he took his hair out of its ponytail.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:23 am

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blushed he looked down then and nodded lightly. "I...I guess so..." he said hesitantly.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb just blushed he looked down then and nodded lightly. "I...I guess so..." he said hesitantly.

Alos smiled as he took the males hand and led him outside and into the woods.Soon they came upon a glittering spring.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

MichaelaWhite18

Alos gulped and looked up at Alos as the Demon dragged him outside, through the woods and towards the spring. Alos definitely was happier with him here. He looked at the water again and gulped.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Alos gulped and looked up at Alos as the Demon dragged him outside, through the woods and towards the spring. Alos definitely was happier with him here. He looked at the water again and gulped.

Alos smiled and tossed the towels onto a rock "Come on its shallow, it goes up yo your chest." He said smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:50 pm

MichaelaWhite18

Caleb watched him still hesitant he walked in just so thee water was to his knees and stopped then he looked back. "I'm good right here...here's good..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb watched him still hesitant he walked in just so thee water was to his knees and stopped then he looked back. "I'm good right here...here's good..."

"Come on how are you going to learn how to swim?" He said grabbing the males wrist and dragging him into the water and pulling him underneath.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:11 pm

MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was not ready for it. When Alos took his wrist and pulled him under he ended up swallowing some water he was able to stand up and he coughed some of the water out of his mouth and nose. After he had calmed down a bit he noticed that Alos was right the water did not come up too far.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb was not ready for it. When Alos took his wrist and pulled him under he ended up swallowing some water he was able to stand up and he coughed some of the water out of his mouth and nose. After he had calmed down a bit he noticed that Alos was right the water did not come up too far.

"Told you didn't I." He said smiling. "You can learn how to swim."
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games