Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

"Whats your answer Kamen?"
Arion asked fighting the urge to kiss him.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen held his breath for awhile before gulping, and he closed his eyes tightly. "O...Okay I'll...I'll do this one thing."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion didnt say anything, he just caressed Kamens cheek as he brought him the rest of the way, kissing him softly, he forced himself, to go slow, to not rush things, and he wanted Kamen to want this just as much as he did. It didnt matter if it took him an hour, he was going to enjoy this time with Kamen, after all, he never knew when the dragon would leave.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:52 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had hoped that wouldn't be what Arion was talking about, but he was wrong. His eyes opened in surprise, now he understood, what happened in the kitchen was no fluke or because of him being drunk. Did this mean though that Arion was, well into men? If that was the case it made him question the journal of the previous master. He clenched the bed sheets as he tried to think what to do with this moment, he had never really kissed anyone before, his final conclusion was to run with it, if he did then it would be over soon, maybe all it was was a kiss. He had to hope as he loosened his grip on the bedsheets and slowly closed his eyes again and attempted to relax the best he could. Especially since Arion didn't seem to be letting up any time soon.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion slowed down, his body didnt want him to stop, but he would be damned if he forced himself onto someone, it seemed like he stopped,as memories of the past once more filled his mind. He let his had hang on his shoulders for a second, before letting out a sigh and pushed off of Kamen.
"Youre not into this"Arion said in a quiet voice and, what appeared like a sad smile. "I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable. It wont happen again" he said as he pushed up and off the bed.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:43 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at him, surprised when he pulled away he blinked. He pushed himself up a little bit and looked at him, he took hold of Arion's arm then to stop him from getting further away. "You've said that twice now." he bit his lip, what was he saying why did he care? He looked down then back up at him. "I considered the day in the kitchen a fluke cause you had been drinking wine but now you've done it again. You say it wont happen but are you really sure of that? Since I plan to stay here it could happen again."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Sitting in silence for a moment, Arion realised that Kamen was right, this was the second time he had said that, and he could'nt help but let out a sigh once more, feeling bad that he had been making the dragon feel uncomfortable. Looking down at the hand that held his arm, Arion remained quiet and looked ahead of him, thinking about what to do this time.
With his free arm, he reached down to the back of his boot, and pulled a concealed blade from its hidden spot.
It was long and thin, but still worked perfectly fine.

"Here, if I ever get out of line and try kissing you once more, just use this on me" Arion said holding the blade out for Kamen to take it.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:44 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Blinking at the knife he looked at it in surprise then looked back up at Arion he blinked again. "I don't need that." he said frowning a little, looking at Arion slightly disappointed that he thought of Kamen that way.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion didnt say anything, one minute he was sitting next to Kamen the next he was pinning him down, and he wasnt gentle either. His lips were pressed against Kamens. When he pulled up, he grabbed Kamens wrist, practically smacked the hilt of the blade in it, and closed Kamens hand around it. When he jumped off the bed, he walked towards the door, and didnt apologize about the kiss this time.
"If I do not trust myself, then neither should you" Arion said this time with out looking over at the dragon.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Arion lunged on him again, kissing him harder then he had before Kamen blinked and his eyes widened in shock. hen next thing he knew the blade was in his hand and Arion was up and heading for the door. He watched the man with wide eyes still. He then looked down at his hand and just blinked at it.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion couldnt believe what he had done, but he rather Kamen have something to defend himself with, than be defenseless, especially against him.
AS he walked out of the room, he decided that he should go for a walk. But before he could reach it Bowen stopped him.
"Nooooo you dont, you are still sick" Bowen said, actually throwing Arion over his shoulder.

"Release me Bowen, I need to release some steam"
Arion demanded, hating it that Bowen could still pick him up.
"You dont saaaaay, your body is burning up, but its still raining, and Ill be damned if you die because you cant chill" Bowen said carrying Arion away from the door, getting a growl from the elemental.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:15 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen by then had layed back down and looked at the ceiling he sighed, and put a hand to his head. What was with Arion?

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:16 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

"If you really want to blow off some steam, you can play in the chimenies" Bowen said letting out a small chuckle, when Arion let out a small growl, at his old joke.
"Hey the mansion is getting kind of cold, instead of getting sicker, why not focus on keeping everyone warm" Blade added in, feeling Arions body go limp over his shoulder as he let out a sigh.

"You seem to have forgotten who the master is"
Arion said, but it wasnt with any ill will, or high and mighty attitude, it was more of an exhausted voice.
Bowen was quiet for a minute "...you can have any boy toy you want, whether a worker of the mansion, or someone from the city, why do you want Kamen so badly?" Bowen asked genuinely curious.
And at this Arion was quiet as well
"....perhaps I also suffer from that human symptom of wanting the forbidden" Arion replied, not knowing himself.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:23 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up towards the window then he sighed, the rain was slowly turning into snow. Why dd he have to be bedridden again? He would of loved to fly arround in that weather. Slowly getting up he walked to the window and opened it and stepped out into the balcony and looked at the sky and smiled. After a moment he noticed something out of the corner of his eye and he looked towrds the ground and blinked. "Caleb?"

Caleb by now had decided to leave before earlyier then waiting until morning. He was dressed for the cold but he did end up sneezing a few times. The wind picked up and he huddled into his clothes more and shivered but he kept going.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen took Arion to the first floor library, and smiled when he saw some of the staff members smiling, others chuckling, but he knew Arion didnt mind, most of the workers had been here for years and knew that Bowen wasnt only the head Butler, but he was like a father figure to Arion as well.
Arion let out a sigh when Bowen plopped him down on the sofa, just as Bowen did this, he felt Arions stomach grumble against his shoulder.
"I swear you still treat me like a kid" Arion said on a huff, just lounging on the sofa in the position that he landed.
Bowen smile at that, "I wouldnt treat you like one, if you would take better care of yourself" he said with a smile "Stay here, stay warm, and Ill bring you something to eat and some tea" Bowen said, knowing that Arion was actually somewhat sensitive when it came to the cold, but it only made sense, seeing how he was a fire elemental, he thrived in the heat.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games