Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:48 pm
The bartender was almost ready for the party, ready for the drinks and all the fun, but then he checked on the message, saying that the woman was a dangerous threat. Haruki was about to reply to the message but the woman's seductive voice caught his ear and he was about to jump, shoving her away a bit. "Geeez, you're scaring the crap out of me, woman." But still, with the way the woman was dressed, she looked attractive. But the dress size was a turn-off for him, being too short just above her thighs. There was a dress code plastered near the entrance, and the outfit was clearly a violation, but the woman wouldn't seem to care at all.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:52 pm
Victoria blinked before backing up slightly. She was never one to follow rules or care about anything else but herself. "Sorry about that, hon." she replied with a seductive smile, unaware that her charm had no effect on the bartender as he was immune thanks to being around Skylar. "How about a dance, hm?" she asked, draping her arms over him. Meanwhile, Skylar had just made it to the bar and wonders why there was so many people before dismissing the thought as he was let through. He looked around for Haruki, seeing him and a woman who was all over him. A woman he knew too well and despised with his very being. "What the he'll do you think you are doing, you tramp?" he asked when he reached them both.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:47 am
Man, even though she was a client, she could be a bit persistent, more so with the arms draped around him. "Look, I appreciate the invitation but-" Skylar interrupted the talk by showing up, and Haruki had to go away from the woman's embrace before he could answer. "Skylar, can you tell me who that woman is exactly?" Perhaps by letting his boyfriend speak out the answer, the truth would be finally out. His co-workers had to be protected as well, so he had to order them to get out of there before they would become the target.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:22 am
Skylar never took his eyes off Victoria but answered. "This woman, and I use the term loosely, is my biological mother. Though she does not deserve the term." he all but hissed at the woman who glares back. Victoria smirked at the him. "Well, if it isn't the runt. I'm surprised you're still alive " she replied icky. She had noticed that unlike her Skylar's aura was tightly under control so the people around him weren't affected as much. Skylar knew that Victoria was trying to anger him but he would.not allow it. "How's father? Did he leave you for another woman again? " he said cool knowing that that statement would anger the woman. She and his father had a falling out after she had abandoned him. Or so he heard anyways.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:04 am
His eyes went wide at the discovery. "W-wait, what-" But the hiss ceased him from talking even further. As much as he wanted the two to stop, he certainly didn't know how. Bouncers would be doing the job but with the supernatural powers, they would be no match against Skylar's race. Not to mention they would end up being possibly entranced by the woman's aura. He had to make sure that the possible casualty between the two would not result in innocent people getting hurt.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:04 am
Skylar looked over at Haruki. "I'm adopted. This woman, left me to die in Russia, during the winter which is very bad. Especially for a child. I almost died had it not been for a kind woman who took me in and raised me as her own." He explained, trying not to member that day. They had drawn a crowd during thenexhange and some people were shocked that someone would just leave a child in the wilderness to die. Victoria glared at Skylar. "Yeah. I did. So what?" she replied trying to reign in her temper and not attack Skylar as she knew that it would not end well for her as she hadn't fed in sometime and was weak because of it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:38 pm
That was when his blood began to boil in rage. It looked like Skylar was no different from him, but for the woman who decided to go against her own biological son, that was unacceptable. "It would be best if you just leave this club in peace and don't bother with me or Skylar ever again. Attack me or any of my patrons in here, and there will be hell to pay." He felt bad for his boyfriend being left alone to die by that scornful hag, but that was part of the past and he knew that the incubus should just focus on the present time. However, there would be a chance that the woman would go to the last resort just to get things her way.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:31 pm
Victoria looked at Haruki Harm in surprise before snarling at him, turning her usually pretty face into something ugly. How dare this mere human talk to her like this. But she knew that she hadn't earned any friends here as everyone was glaring at her in either rage or disgust. She grit her teeth before complying. "This isn't over you two. Not by a long shot." She hissed at Skylar and Haruki before storming out the club, mentally vowing revenge. Skylar watched her go before turning to Haruki. "Thanks for standi mg up for me. That was very sweet of you." He he replied to the bartender with a smile. He also apologised to the people in the club for the spectacle.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:35 pm
With the contortion occurring on the woman's face, he cringed a bit, though it wouldn't change the fact that he was still angry at her for the revelation, even when she vowed to strike back at them both before she left the club. Skylar also stood his ground and he smiled at the human for standing up to him. After the apology, he caught his boyfriend's lips in a heart-stopping kiss. "And I'm glad that you came before that vixen would come to ruin the party." Indeed, it was awkward now that the client was gone, but it was better than her feasting on the huge plate of her potential preys. That would be much more tragic.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:51 pm
Skylar blinked in surprise when he was missed but was more than happy to return it before Haruki pulled away. "You are welcome. Victoria is a dangerous woman. I have no doubt that I will see her again but for now she is gone and everyone is safe at the moment. " he replied with a soft smile at his boyfriend. He cause sense the awkwardness is the air. "How about you make me a drink?" he asked before taking Haruki's hand and leading him to the bar as everyone went back to whatever it was they were doing before. Victoria was furious and she vowed that those two brats would pay for humiliating her. But first she needed to feed and then she would start plotting.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:32 pm
He chuckled at the request for a drink and intertwined his fingers with the other's. "Anything you want, even if it means making your heart race with excitement." With the threat being gone, for now, the party went on and the bartender was now back to mixing drinks. But now, he was focusing on the special request for Skylar. With the VIP membership, the incubus was sure to obtain a one-of-a-kind beverage crafted by the bartender himself, a signature drink reserved for his lover alone. After all, he did deserve that.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:00 pm
Skylar blushed at the statement but smiled anyways. He sat at the bar, making himself comfortable as he watched Haruki mix a special drink just for him. He was curious to what the other was making and just had to ask. "Haruki. What exactly are you making?" he asked, curiosity coloring his voice. Meanwhile, Victoria was lounging in her hotel room after feeding. Those poor college boys will never be thr same but she could care less about something as trivial as that. This attitude of jets was what made her husband leave her as he couldn't stand her behavior or the fact that she had left their son to die without any remorse. He may be the embodiment of lust, but he wasn't so cold as to leave a child out in the cold. That and every other succubus coven wanted nothing to do.with her after what she did. It ruined her reputation. She would make Skylar pay. She would make sure of it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:34 am
Haruki winked at Skylar while still mixing on his drink. "Aunt Roberta, a rare treat from me. VIP members only because fruity and it packs a punch." He then finished the drink, handing the glass to his lover. "Here you go. Hope you like this once-in-a-lifetime beverage." It was just one of the hidden concoctions brought to life every time a VIP member would walk in. Now, it was just for Skylar's special night, and he may never ever forget that.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:16 am
Skylar smildsmiled before accepting the drink with a happy thank you. He stares at the drink for a moment before taking a sip. His blue eyes light up in excitement before turning his attention to Haruki. "Haruki, this is really good." he said with another smile at his boyfriend, not minding the kick that the drink produced. Meanwhile, Victoria was plotting to destroy Skylar, starting with his boyfriend. The question was how to go about it as it was obvious her charm will not walk on the bartender. The rejection had angered her and she would not stand for it. Maybe she could get one of her cousins to seduce him? Yeah. That could work. And with that she went to make a call. Her charm may not work on Haruki but maybe one of her sister's could. Yeah. That could work and with that thought, she went to make a call, having no idea that her little plan would backfire of her spectacularly.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:50 am
He chuckled, feeling glad that he liked the drink so much. "Feeling the kick, huh? Not all people can endure that. It's no joke when a few people end up running to the bathroom to puke it out. If you want, I'll mix another glassful." He had to make sure that the other would enjoy it, but not too much to the point that he would soon regret that decision. After all, seeing his boyfriend possibly puking it out afterward would not be good. Not to mention to mention that the mess would be hard to clean up.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games