Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm
The two continued to sleep during Devin's absence, the only movement within the room being the gentle rise and fall of the angel's chest and the shifting of the dull flame licking along Elijah's exposed skin. As the hours passed, the wound created by the mage began to slowly heal; the stitches beginning to fall away from his skin until only the initial damage from the blade remained. Only time would get the hole to heal completely.

A new sound from downstairs caused the canine to wake, those crimson eyes opening lazily to look over towards the closed door to the bedroom. Glancing back to his still sleeping master, the demon careful slid out from under the angel's arm before he nudged the door open and padded down the stairs. 'Everything alright Devin?' Tatsu's voice seemed to echo through the demon's mind softly, coming to sit down next to the couch the other had decided to lounge upon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:13 am
Devin looked over to Tatsu before he smiled a bit at the others concern "Are you starting to worry about me now? How sweet of you" He teased as he reached out stretching the other behind his ears absently before he sighed "I'm okay just have a lot on my mind right now, tried to clear my head a bit but it didn't really help" e said with a slight shrug before he looked over at him " take it Elijah;s still okay then, if he wasn't you wouldn't have left his side to come down here" He murmured before looking back up at the ceiling

"...I don;t think can stay in hell, there's too much prejudice, too much assumption, no ones gonna hire me and my mom...she deserves to have her own life and her own home" "He muttered softly "I think when we finally hunt Cain down I'm gonna stay on earth...I still have my magic so I can blend in...least I'd be more accepted there" he admitted, that wasn't all of the things on his mind, but it was the most prevalent at the moment.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:45 am
Leaning in against the cushion when the spot behind his ear was scratched, Tatsu closed his eyes and leaned into the touch before turning just enough to rest his muzzle on the demon's thigh. A deep breath was drawn in before he let it out in a rush, listening to everything that was said with a small nod. 'If I don't check in on you Elijah would be mad,' he teased, mouth opening in a great yawn before settling again on the demon's leg. 'The cut the mage made has healed, but the original wound will take a while to re-heal. It always does when reopened...If you are wanting to go back up to Earth, may I request that you train with him just a bit. The second we step back onto the surface, they will find him in a matter of days. There are just too many that would help Cain find him...Even if it's just a day or two of training...He needs to learn control of his flame and the darker side of himself,' Tatsu stated, standing up and taking a few steps back before shaking his entire body; the flames at the tip of his tail flaring bright before settling again. 'He's awake. You should go check on him. He asked where you were earlier...Up in your room.'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:29 am
Devin smiled a bit at that "Yeah well...I appreciate it" He said softly as he listen to the other before perking up at the others idea of training Elijah "You want me to train him? Well sure I can try but its going to take a little longer then a few days, i mean he's been suppressing it this long first time he uses it he might not be able to control it" he said before he shook his head" I'm in no rush to run to the surface its just something want to do in the future, we can take all the time we need training Elijah once he;s feeling up to it" He said before he smiled a little.

"Alright well if he;s awake I'll go do that, try and stay out of trouble until then" He said petting the others head as he got up and made his way up the stairs.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm
The demon watched as the other seemed to brighten in his mood when asked to train Elijah, causing the canine to tip his head to the side just a bit. It was true, it would take more than just a few days to train the angel, but Tatsu had not known if they had more than that or if Devin was wanting to get back to Earth sooner. Those crimson orbs watched the other as he left, ear twitching slightly before he too rose up and padded after the demon.

Eyes slowly fluttering open, the angel turned onto his side and carefully pushed himself up to a sitting position, that pale gaze shifting all about in search for Tatsu. Of course, when he found the room to be empty, he became curious as to where the little devil had gone off to. That was when he heard the muffled voices drifting up the stairs and into the room. Slowly getting to his feet, Elijah found his legs a bit uneasy, but stable enough to walk carefully to the door and slowly pull it open. Of course, the movement brought him almost upon the other demon as he came around the corner to the room. "I-Devin, you're back!" Small hands reached out to steady himself on the door frame before he gave up and took hold of the demon's arm gently. "I was worried earlier when you weren't home.."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:41 pm
Devin almost jumped as he nearly slammed into the other before he chuckled a bit "I'm fine, you however should be in bed there's no way you are recovered yet" He said pointing a finger at the door one arm around the others shoulders to keep him steady when he noticed how unsteady the other was "Don't make me carry you" He warned though his tone was light and teasing as he followed the other back to the bedroom and tucked him back into bed.

"I really am okay...I guess you could say I needed some guidance...unlike humans who sometimes look to a god for help...we look to out ancestors, to our dead...besides, I hadn't visited the old man in a while, figured it was time I did"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 pm
The angel frowned a bit when told he should still be in bed, reluctantly going back into the room before he was all but forced back under the covers. Scooting back, Elijah sat back up, shaking his head. "But I'm fine. I've slept almost all day. I can't stay in here much longer. I'm not even tired," he pointed out, frowning a bit before he looked over to see Tatsu sitting silently in the doorway.

The words spoken brought him back to the demon next to him and the being slowly smiled before he nodded in understanding. "And did you find what you went there in search for?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 pm
"Ten 'll get you some books to entertain yourself with until you heal properly, you need to rest, the outer wound might be healed but internally your body is still under a lot of strain" He said before he smiled a bit at the others question "Maybe a little" He said with a nod.  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm
Tatsu saw the breath drawn in, knowing what Elijah was going to say before he even said it. Padding into the room, the demon went around to the other side of the bed and put his front paws on it, head moving to rest in the angel's lap with a soft whine. 'Be nice.'

Blinking several times at what was said, the angel had to rethink what was said before he drew in a breath. He did not just tell him what to do! About to speak his mind, he felt a sudden weight in his lap, causing those pale eyes to turn down to see a pair of crimson gazing up at him. "You be nice. I'm not going to just sit here. You know how long it takes for this thing to heal up." Elijah turned back to look over at the other demon. Only then did he see the tray and remember what had happened earlier in the day. ".....She knows Devin," the angel replied, that pale gaze turning from the tray to the demon near him. "Your mother I mean. It was silly to try and hide it. I was almost afraid she would be angry for that on top of what I am....but she wasn't.."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:29 am
"Yes, you are, I know you want to move around to be active but it can wait, there's no rush for us to go anywhere, the more you rest the quicker your wound will heal, and heal properly now you don't have an angel blade stuck in there" He said before he blinked a little before he smiled a bit "Yeah...I figured she knew, or she'd find out, its not easy to hide anything from my mother, she took it pretty well then take it?"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:32 am
The angel glanced up at the other then away before he smiled and slowly nodded his head. "She took it better than I thought she would...Said I couldn't help being born the way I was, but she brought up a rather interesting point....Devin...did you not think that the mage taking the blades out would not noticed the smell of my blood? And if he did...why do you think he still helped me?" Those pale eyes watched the demon before him carefully, his hands moving to rub gently at Tatsu's head and ears gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:16 am
"Well she's right about that" He said with a faint smile before he nodded a bit "Yeah I'm sure he noticed...but he didn't bring it up, he stilled healed you regardless, I figured he was just doing you a favour...why, you think there might be another reason for it?"  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 pm
Elijah shook his head and reached out to slap the demon lightly on the shoulder. "You are missing the point Devin. We went in there not fully disclosing all information. He could have started the procedure and then left me there had he decided an angel was not worth his time. On top of that, even if he had healed me, the fact that he let us walk out of there...." The angel sighed and got up out of the bed on the other side, away from the demon and began pacing the room. "Why would a higher demon of any form of power within the Gates of Hell help let alone doing, as you put it, me a favor? I have done nothing to him that I can recall to acquire a debt like that."

Elijah stopped pacing near the door, both hands dropping to his side. Of course, Tatsu took that moment to step in and press his warmed fur against the being's hand; causing the angel to jump slightly. Those pale eyes glanced down to the demon before he knelt down and ran both hands through the canine's fur, the tension in his shoulders relaxing a bit. "Did you not think that he might have killed me, Devin?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:54 am
Devin looked at him surprised at the others words before he shook his head "Look, I knew there might be a risk you;d get exposed here when asking them to heal you, they might have outright said no seen as they caught wind of you, but they didn't, demons are savage on a battlefield that's true, but we can be diplomatic too, they have no need to harm you within the council walls, you don't pose as much of a threat to them" He said simply "I figured even if they did reject your case they'd let you walk free, I'ts not like would have allowed them to lay a finger on you if they tried anyway"

Devin raised an eyebrow at that "I don't know, the sage has been around for thousands of years, maybe he's gotten soft in his old age...or maybe he felt it wasn't right leaving the shards of an angel blade in your body...why are you so hung up on this? Do you think there's another reason?" He asked

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 pm
Looking up from the demon at his side, Elijah sighed a bit before he slowly nodded his head. "I know you wouldn't have. Tatsu wouldn't have either. My point though...." The angel paused at that, glancing away quickly when asked if he thought there was another reason. His entire body grew still, fingers tightening their hold on the demon's fur moments before the canine turned those crimson eyes to look at him from inches away.

'Your mother, while she was here earlier, brought up a point. A point, that is going to keep nagging at Eli until he gets an answer.' Tatsu leaned in and licked at the angel's cheek before pulling away, tail wagging slightly from side to side. 'If, perhaps, the mage knows Elijah's father,' the demon finished, watching the tension in the angel's shoulders ripple through his body before he let out the breath he had been holding.

"I-I can't leave it alone...if he knows him...I've got to find out who he is...Mother spoke so much about him..." Elijah replied, averting his gaze to the floor. "But we can't worry about that while Cain is still here...One thing at a time."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff