Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ™‚ Yaoi โ™ฅ Yuri Role Play โ™‚

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:54 pm
๐•ฟ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐•ธ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข & แƒฏฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ำƒฮนฮทษข
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxThe dirty blonde had been carrying a box of random stuff from Tristan's car and into the house. He had gone up the flight of stairs in search of Tristan, but something else was coming his way. He watched as the red-head and the now green painted blonde ran down the hallway. Xavier really doubted that Rory was trying to kill Toby as they two ran around, but all doubt ceased when the stone apple came hurling at him. Xavier would have simple caught it or hit his back, but he was still around a human: Toby. He dropped the box of things and turned his upper body as he grabbed the red-head behind him and forced him to duck down. The stone apple went right into the wall and Xavier stood back up. He looked at the hole and shrugged, but grabbed Rory as soon as the blonde made a move to come after Toby. "Tristan! The blonde is trying to commit murder! We might not have a fake haunted house for long!" It was more or less a joke, but it was rather morbid.

xxTristan had been setting some stuff up in another room when he heard Xavier shouting for him. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he went to find him anyway to find out. As he approached the seen he saw a terrified Toby, a green ticked off Rory, and rather annoyed Xavier. He looked around and aside from the paint noticed that Rory's jacket was missing. Oh no. "Toby," Tristan sighed as he gave his friend a look of disappointment. He walked over to Xavier and looked Rory over before he pushed on a pressure point that was meant to calm him down. Calm or not, Tristan grabbed Rory firmly by the arm and pulled him away. "Where's your jacket? We'll get it and you cleaned up," he stated as he pulled the blonde down the hallway and rounded the corner so Toby couldn't be seen.

Outfits :: Xavier | Tristan

LilRinn
Poor Rory! xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:56 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Toby gasped when he saw his stone apple come flinging across the room. Was Rory f*cking crazy!? Yes... It would seem. That apple would have put Toby in the hospital for sure. Luckily Xavier had been able to dodge the apple along with getting Toby out of the way too. Toby's eyes were shut tightly during the process but they snapped back open when Xavier let go of him to go after Rory. Toby hadnโ€™t even paid much attention to the damage done by the apple yet. He was more so paying attention to Rory.. The guy was so pissed off. It was scarier than when Tristan was mad. Tristan didn't attempt to hurt him like this! He felt so bad now, one couldn't even begin to explain. He hadn't anticipated on any of this happening. Not even the paint. Did you think he wanted bright green paint all over the place? No, he didn't. Toby wasn't stupid okay? All he did was jump around the corner with a mask and a squirt gun while saying โ€œrawrโ€. He didn't think Rory would be so damned ridiculously jumpy. When Tristan came along, Toby bowed his head in shame... โ€œI didn't mean for this to happen..โ€ Toby sad sadly.

Rory had of course went to go after Toby again, but he was stopped. Unfortunately for him but fortunately to the rest. Rory may not have necessarily killed Toby.. Maybe just put him in a hospital. Which was still bad. Rory glared viciously at Xavier and growled lightly. โ€œLet. Me. Go.โ€ He demanded. Of course though, that wasn't happening anytime soon. Haunted house? Ha, no. โ€œI'm aiming more so for a slaughter house.โ€ Rory said coldly. That had made Toby back off even more and shied his eyes away. Yeah, the idiot better be scared. Before Rory went to try and push Xavier away, this pinching pain was felt into his pressure point. โ€œOw, ow, ow!โ€ Rory whimpered before being dragged off by Tristan. He was still pretty mad, but now he was able to at least not hit anyone.. Maybe. โ€œIf you can manage cleaning green paint off a leather jacket without it being totally ruined, I will give you a thousand dollars right now.โ€ Rory muttered. He didn't think their was any hope for that jacket, or his phone. However, he did lead them to his jacket and picked it up. โ€œI swear to god, first chance I get I'm ruining that morons most dearest possession and leave it for him to cry over.โ€ Rory couldn't do that though, Bandit was Toby's most dearest 'possession'. He loved the dog above all else. Rory was just speaking from anger.

Outfits of the day~: Rory - Toby

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Poor everyone for having to put up this. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"No." Xavier stated sternly in reply to Rory. He wasn't scared. He had seen Tristan similar to this at one point; the male could be rather violent when he was mad enough, but he never seemed to get that bad around Toby. He watched at Rory was pulled away by Tristan and sighed as he relaxed. He walked over to Toby and helped the boy stand up. "What happened?" Xavier was confused to how Rory got covered in the green paint. It should have been capped before being moved around anywhere. He then looked at the wall. Fortunately, the apple had hit a stud, which got slightly dented. The apple was stuck in the wall being held between the drywall and the wooden stud. "Makes a decent decoration," he said as he looked over at Toby and shrugged a bit. They couldn't fix it in time for Halloween, so they were better off just leaving it as it was for now. Tristan could probably make something out of it to make it seem fake, so no one would bother to act questions about it all.

xxTristan shrugged, "I've gotten paint off mine before." Tristan's older leather jacket had been through hell and back. It was obviously worn if you were to look at it, but there were no visible stains. It was back at his house though, so showing it to Rory wouldn't do too much to reassure the male. He told Rory to hold the jacket carefully so the pain didn't spread. On their way downstairs, Tristan grabbed a couple towels, a shirt, and a jacket for the blonde to change into. "Did you want to wash your hair?" Tristan asked once they got into the kitchen. The jacket was taken from Rory and Tristan took it outside. It flipped it upside down quickly so the pain didn't spread. He got the excess off the jacket before quickly flipping it back over. He walked back inside and set the jacket on the table before he filled a pot up with the tea kettle with water and turned it on. He grabbed white vinegar, olive oil, and even mineral spirits, which he kept at Toby's house just in case. He had to wait for the water to be done before he could do anything else.

LilRinn
Pretty much

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:08 pm
User Imageโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยท..>>--ยป โ„›รธล—แปต โ„ณฮฑลฃโ„Žะตฯ‰s ยซ--<<..ยท.ยธยธยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ-โ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†

User Image

Toby got up with the help of Xavier, his eyes looking up into the others. What happened? Bad things... Toby made a sad face and shied his eyes away from looking at Xavier, along with tilting his head down. โ€œWell... Rory and I have this long and going thing where I try to scare him, because he never seems to get scared when I try. So I put a mask and jumped from around the corner with a squirt gun and said. โ€œRawrโ€. I didn't think Rory would freak out as badly as he did. He jumped back and hit a shelf.. Then the paint...โ€ Toby explained in a soft, ashamed voice. If he would have just left Rory alone, none of this would have have happened, and everything would still be peaceful. โ€œImma screw up I know, I'm sorry.โ€ Toby apologized. He expected to be yelled at or scolded now for what he did but, he really, really was sorry if that helped anything. That's when Toby's eyes looked over at the stone apple in the wall. Now he looked concerned. When he touched the apple, it didn't move, it felt quite stuck there. His hand jerked back to touch his side where he had been stabbed before. For some reason that area of him always felt weird when someone tried to hurt him. โ€œHoly... Sh****t.... How is that even humanly possible?โ€ Toby questioned. The more important point was that this would have seriously injured Toby. He didn't even care about the thing being a decoration. Rory had a really good arm, not for his own good though.

Rory just shook his head in disbelief. He wasn't going to believe his jacket could be saved until it was. โ€œWhatever.โ€ Rory muttered as he carefully carried his jacket along side Tristan. After trading the jacket over for fresh clothing and a towel, Rory just wanted to go shower, and cool off before he really did hurt somebody. Maybe for an average human this would be far from over reaction. Werewolves could have some serious tempers though. Rory was no different. โ€œStop asking stupid questions. Yes, I want to wash my hair.โ€ Rory bitterly replied as he left Tristan to do whatever. He didn't even care if this had gotten him any looks or comments. He just wanted to get cleaned up by this point. Rory went down the hall into the bathroom and started up a hot shower. Of course the paint was going to take awhile so he left the bathroom door unlocked. That way if someone had to ask him something, they could just prop the door open for a moment. The whole time while being under the water, scrubbing the paint out of his hair, he had been muttering curse words under his breath. He watched as the paint dripped down from his hair and into the drain. He hated this, every little bit of it. Wait, his phone.. He almost went to call Tristan to see if he could try to clean it off but, it was paint. Rice wouldn't work here at all.

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Kassumi6
Good times... ish. xP

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:32 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier sighed. "You just have to be more careful," he said even though he knew in that situation the paint can wasn't obvious and it was unexpected. He looked at the apple and shrugged. "A woman can pick up a car if angered enough, or at least that's what I've heard," he said as he walked over and put an arm around Toby. "Don't worry; he might get over it. He won't do something that bad back. The worse he'd do is probably dump something in paint to get back at you." Xavier wasn't sure how assuring that really was. He wasn't the type, but it should have been common knowledge that both Xavier and Tristan would keep Rory from doing any serious harm to the male or anything else. "Maybe you can make it up to him. You could buy him a new...whatever got ruined when he got the paint spilled on him. It's not the original thing, but it's the thought that counts if Rory really bothers to think of that." Xavier sighed, he didn't think Rory would process it like that, but it was worth a shot. The guy have to have some kind of feelings and emotions, right? If he could get that p*ssed off over paint being spilled on him, then he could at least accept a genuine apology.

xxTristan didn't bother to say anything; he didn't want to make the males anger any worse than it already was. He just let Rory walked off before the kettle went off. He soaked the cloth in the hot water than began. There was a lot of gentle dabbing involved with cleaning the jacket along with the use of many towels that would have to be bleaches and washed, but it was a small price to pay to get new ones and use these as simple rags. It took Tristan halfway through Rory's long shower to get the jacket completely clean. He finished trying it all and made sure it was completely dry to the touch if not more before he set it off to the side. He noticed that Rory's phone was on the table as well since it had been picked up when they grabbed the jacket. It was soaked in paint. The phone was screwed, but Tristan saw a challenge and he was a stubborn sh*t. He left then came back with more supplies. He took the phone apart and set everyone off to the side that didn't have paint on it, which has mostly the inside of the phone (circuit board/whatever it's called and battery). The plastic, keys, part of the thing that was under the key bad, and basically the outer part of the phone was covered in green paint. He wiped the paint off what he could with a wet cloth first to keep the paint wet, but had to think of something else for the inner parts. This took some time, but he was able to get everything cleaned and dried, but now was at a dilemma: how the hell did the thing go back together? The other thing was that the phone wasn't good as new like he jacket; the keys would probably stick, the charger and jacks were hard to clean and probably weren't cleaned too well, which meant there would still be some paint in them. Rory would need a new phone, but this one would hopefully last until then.

LilRinn
I'm assuming the phone isn't a touch screen xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Well obviously Toby had to be more careful. What just happened was proof to him. Toby raised his eyebrow curiously at Xavier about the women and picking up cars part though. It was kind of like one of those, โ€œYou're joking,โ€ faces. Toby just sighed though as Xavier walked over and put an arm around him. Don't worry? He might get over it? Toby would worry because Rory wouldn't get over it. Even if it would seem Rory got over it, signs of resentment would be there. Rory would hate Toby, for a while at least. โ€œOr murder me in my sleep....โ€ Toby muttered quietly. It was only somewhat a joke. Still though, Toby would rather have Rory dunk his stuff into paint than hurt him. Thinking about it though, Rory's phone was trashed for sure, the jacket may have been fixable. So in other words, โ€œI'll have to get him a new phone. He won't really forgive me still, but at least I'll somewhat feel better.โ€ He said. Rory thinking in this way Xavier mentioned would be something to happen when hell freezes over. Toby felt like he knew Rory long enough to know that the guy didn't have much emotion. He didn't forgive , he didn't care, he only had anger. That's what Toby thought anyways. Toby looked down at a box that was on the floor and looked worried again. โ€œI hope nothing in there was breakable, I saw you drop it.โ€ Toby commented and went to check the box.

Rory had lost track of time a long time ago. He hadn't even known how long he sat under the hot water, scrubbing and checking to see how much paint was left in his hair. Every time he checked he'd curse at no one. The paint was out of his hair but, there was still the slightest hint of green in it. It wasn't supper noticeable but, if you looked closely you'd see the green. Finally just giving up after washing his hair for the eighth time, Rory turned the shower off and stepped out to dry his hair. Once most of the water was soaked out of his hair, he put clothes on. He wasn't as mad as he was before. However, he was still quiet annoyed and probably needed a chill pill, or a nap, or someone petting him for gods sake. Wait, petting? Rory glared at himself in there mirror, telling himself he wasn't a damned dog. After a deep breath, Rory reluctantly left the bathroom to go check the situation of his jacket. He walked up behind Tristan once he found him. โ€œShould I even ask to see my jacket?โ€ Rory asked. When he saw Tristan was fixing up his phone he sighed heavily. โ€œWhat are you doing?โ€ Yet another question came from Rory. At least he seemed somewhat calmer than he had been. Rory more or less just left the area, not even waiting for an answer. He left and fell into a couch, flipped his hood up and softly growled at himself. He'd still be able to hear Tristan of course.

Kassumi6
Nope, not a touch. xD Gotta love how stubborn Tristan is.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:56 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier sighed and shook his head. "He won't kill you; you are his friend and if that's not reason enough you are the well liked lead singer of the band he is in, so he does need you. The most he can do is put you into hospital, but he won't get around to that." Xavier wouldn't let it get to that and neither would Tristan, who probably had a better handle on the blonde than anyone else. Xavier's eyes drifted to the box and he shook his head. "It's mostly just flimsy decorations and tattered, stained blankets that Tristan made. There aren't any lights or anything glass or heavy in it, so it's fine. Tristan would have understood of something had broke," he said with a light shrug as he picked the box up. "Do you want to go out to get him a phone now?" Xavier's thoughts were that Rory would have more time to cool down, he'd probably relax with Toby away and Toby would relax without Rory around, and maybe things could somewhat return to normal.

xxTristan turned his head to look at Rory, but he didn't have time to reply to either question. He had opened his mouth to answer the first one, but the second question came before Tristan could speak then Rory walked out before Tristan could say anything. He sighed as he got up and grabbed the jacket off the table. He walked into the living room and stopped next to Rory. He dropped the now clean leather jacket onto the blonde's chest before he stuck his hand under the male's hood to mess up his hair a little by ruffling it, or in a sense petting Rory's head. "Have some faith in me, would ya? And cheer up; I don't like when you're like this. I cleaned out most of the paint from the phone, but charging it will be a pain and the headphone jack might not work. The keys will probably stick as well, but it'll last until you can get a new one. I have to put it back together now. Take a nap or something," he said as his hand moved away from Rory's head only to pull the hood of the jacket over Rory's eyes. He would have called him puppy, but didn't want to put Rory back into the p*ssed off mood he had been in.

LilRinn
He'll try just to put Rory in a less mad state.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 am

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby knew Rory wouldn't kill him in his sleep. He certainly wouldn't feel comfortably trying to sleep with the guy in the house though. For fear of what Rory might do outside of trying to hurt him. Toby shook his head about the hospital. โ€œNo way am I going back to a hospital...โ€ He said. Even little doctors visits brought him in a damp mood. Ever sense being hospitalized for nearly being stabbed to death, he just didn't like hospitals, or knives, or anything that could be used to cut for that matter. It was obvious from how Toby put his knives in the kitchen out of sight, and never used them. Toby was glad nothing breakable was in the box, even if Tristan would have understood something breaking. He would have felt like it was his fault. About that phone though. โ€œYes, that's a good idea. Rory needed a new one anyways.โ€ Toby replied. โ€œI'll go grab my keys.โ€ Toby left Xavier for the moment and ran off to grab his keys, a jacket and threw his shoes on as well. Soon enough he was waiting by the front door for Xavier.

After a moment, Rory both heard and sensed that Tristan walked over to him. Not long after that something fell onto his chest. Before he could look at what it was though, Tristan's hand more or less got in the way. He gently closed his eyes when Tristan ruffled his hair, or somewhat pet his head. It would seem petting Rory's head or simply messing with his hair helped cool him off in most cased, or put him to sleep if he was having trouble sleeping. Rory almost looked upset Tristan pulled his hand away, but he needed to sit up anyways to inspect his jacket. He honestly didn't even care for the phone anymore. The thing was needing to be replaced anyways. On a lighter note though, his jacket looked... Fine. It wasn't ruined at all. Rory looked at his jacket in shock and silence. He was in disbelief. Rory gently placed his jacket into his lap then looked up at Tristan from the couch. โ€œI don't know how you did it, but thanks. You're awesome.โ€ Rory said, sound sincere for once in his life. He pushed his hood all the way off from his head, and shook his head. โ€œI'm in no mood to sleep.โ€ Rory said and moved so that he could put his jacket onto the coffee table in front of the couch. โ€œIs there anything you can't do?โ€ Rory asked. This was a question in response to his phone. He was amazed he could get that thing to work even a little bit. Then the jacket looking like it was too.. Tristan was awesome.

Kassumi6
I don't doubt he could do that. I'm glad I had something to distract me when I woke up. I'm probably as mad as Rory right now. Of all places, my dog decides to vomit on me in my sleep. ><

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:19 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded as he left to go get his shoes and a jacket; it was October, so it had gotten a bit chilly outside. He met up with Toby at the front door before they went outside. They got to the car and Xavier sat in the passenger seat as Toby drove. "It's been nice to have some calmness, hasn't it? No real running around or making arrangements." The past few months had really been relaxing and calm, but maybe a bit slow as well. It didn't seem entirely like that, but not much had really happened. Sure, Rory and Tristan fought whenever they were over, but there wasn't too much else that happened. After some driving, they ended up at the electronics store. Xavier got out and waited for Toby before they went inside. "So uh...what kind of phone would he like?" Xavier asked almost hesitantly as he looked around. This was foreign to him, all of this technology was. Xavier didn't live under a rock, but he didn't get into technology all that much.

xxA grin spread on Tristan's face when Rory said it was awesome. That sort of made his day. He turned around and walked back over to Rory. "I can't outrun a werewolf, I can't draw, I can't read without getting bored, I can't remember a good majority of things from two years ago..." he said as his voice faded, but he stopped and smiled at Rory. Toby and Xavier had already left before Tristan had said anything. He sat down next to Rory. "And I might not be able to put your phone together for a bit. I can take things apart, but putting them back together is the challenge." Tristan laughed a bit nervously hoping that Rory wouldn't get too mad about it. He sighed and leaned back into the couch. He needed a break; it had stared at the taken apart phone and all it's pieces for way to long and his eyes stung a bit. "It's going to take another day to put this house together; at least there's one more day before Halloween," he sighed with a slight smile. He already knew what he was dressing up as and Toby would probably laugh while saying something sarcastic about how obvious it was that he'd dress up as The Joker. Tristan loved The Joker, but this only the second year he'd be dressing as the villain, the second after about five years or so.

LilRinn
Sorry this is late! School and a party xD Ugh, homework.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby went to the car with Xavier and got into the drivers seat. He then started the car up and got buckled. Toby nodded at Xavier. โ€œSure has been.โ€ The most eventful things that'd happen is when Toby would stress being slightly behing in work when really, he was ahead. The there was when Rory and Tristan would start pitching a fit with each other. Toby still didn't understand those two. Anyways, Toby drove them out to an electronics store, parked, and walked inside with Xavier. As far as a phone for Rory went.. Toby didn't know exactly what to get him. He did have a pretty good idea though. He'd get Rory an updated version of his now broken phone. Rory was always complaining his phone wasn't that great anyways. An upgrade would make a great apology. Toby walked over to a few phones and picked one up. โ€œI'm figuring I'll get him an upgraded phone from the one he has. He was planning to do so anyways.โ€ Toby replied then looked at the phone he was holding. This one seemed like it would do just fine. He didn't want to go home yet, not until Rory had enough time to cool off. โ€œEh... We can look around if you want.. I don't want to head back until Rorys had enough cool down time...โ€ Toby said.

Most people couldn't outrun werewolves, and Rory though it was normal to get bored while reading. . โ€œWell...โ€ Rory said but, drifted into thought, not even finishing that sentence. As far as the phone went, he honestly didn't care. It was the jacket that meant something to him. Not the phone. Rory looked at Tristan when he sat down and shook his head. โ€œDon't even worry about the phone. It was sh*t anyway.โ€ Rory leaned forward and rested his chin into his hand with a slight huff of breath. It was more so to get the hair out of his eye. When Tristan said something about the house, he glanced around. He thought it was coming along just fine. What was the big deal about Halloween though? All this for one night everyone dressed up? Seemed kinds of... Silly. To Rory at least. If not for Tristan being here, Rory wouldn't even go to the party. He wasn't dressing up though.. At all. Not even a little face paint, nope. Rory didn't do Halloween. He just didn't like to. โ€œI'm still not dressing up by the way.โ€ Rory stated. Like Rory even knew what to dress up as anyways. You don't suppose he could just show up as his werewolf like self and scare everyone half to death. It was a funny thought, but a lot of people would be getting some ideas. Rory leaned back into the couch and rested his head on Tristan's shoulder. This wasn't something he ever did. He was just trying to cool off sooner and being close to Tristan for some reason helped.

Kassumi6
It's alright. How was the party?

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:15 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier followed after Toby as he looked at everything. When they got to the phones, Xavier looked at them all and shook his head. He had a nice phone, but nothing fancy. It was a blackberry that could be turned onto it's side with a full keyboard. It was nice and wasn't extremely expensive. He shrugged, but he did have to agree with Toby; he didn't want to go back only to get into another fight with Rory. It was bad enough to listen to Rory and Tristan argue, but if he and Rory fought it would be more than just an exchange of words. Xavier looked around and walked over to where some laptops were setup on display so people could play around with them and find out how they worked. He looked at one that seemed rather nice and played with the mouse pad before his looked at a sticker that was on the little plaque like thing that told people how much ram it had and such. The sticker read, "Touch Screen" which confused Xavier. He thought only phones, tablets, and such were touch screens; then again those were basically mini computers with limited uses. So, out of curiosity, he swiped a finger across the screen and it moved to a different section. Surprise flooded Xavier's face and he swiped the screen back then tapped on an icon twice, which pulled up iTunes. This was something pretty new to Xavier, who never really got into technology.

xxA disappointed sigh left Tristan when Rory stated that he wouldn't dress up for Halloween. "If you act nice to people then that's enough of a costume," he teased before he seemed to stiffen slightly. Tristan was a fairly easy going guy, but there were somethings that he couldn't handle. He didn't like to be touched on or around his neck and it make his move and contour in whatever way possibly to get away from whatever was touching him. Rory's head just happened to partly settle on the base or Tristan's neck on his shoulder, which was a bit of a problem because Tristan wanted so badly to shove the blonde off and shudder and squirm. Instead, Tristan forced himself to relax and his muscled followed. He lifted a hand and ran it though Rory's hair as a means to keep himself from freaking out; it's not like Rory knew that Tristan couldn't be touched there without some odd movements taking place. "I'm spending the night here and it's going to storm; do you need to sleep in the same bed as me again?" Tristan teased with a smirk. He wasn't sure if Rory planned to spend the night at Toby's, but Tristan had asked and gotten permission.

LilRinn
Sorry this is late...again xD The party was all right.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:26 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

Toby followed after Xavier now to some laptops. For a moment he looked at a really small laptop that wasn't even half the size of the others. It was weird, yet kind of cute. How could anyone use that though? Toby would have to press his eyes against the screen just to use it. Far too tiny for sure. Soon enough Xavier had managed to grab Toby's attention. The guy had settled onto a touch, computer(?) so it seemed. Those were pretty neat devises for sure. Too complicated to Toby though. A regular laptop was just fine, if not better in his eyes. How Xavier looked at the touch computer was interesting though. Xavier looked surprised by the touch affect on this device. Was Xavier that behind with technology? Toby had noticed that Xavier wasn't with all the complicated stuff but, didn't realize he was this far behind to not know computers had touch screens. Toby smiled innocently and stepped over to stand beside Xavier. He looked from Xavier to the screen then back at Xavier again. "What cha doooin' there, you looked kind of surprised." Toby questioned, his cute smile still playing on his face.

Rory honestly didn't care Tristan may have been disappointed. He just didn't like to dress up. It wasn't his thing. So if Tristan wanted to see Rory in something that bad he'd have to push Rory into it. Tristan was the only one with a chance of getting Rory to. Being nice was enough of a costume? "Pfft.. I'm nice to no one." That wasn't completely true. Tristan obviously was probably the only person to get treated... Nicely by Rory. Sure, Rory wasn't exactly a really nice person to Tristan, but he did have his moments of course. He wasn't a total jerk to Tristan. After having laid his head on Tristan's shoulder, he noticed that Tristan stiffened slight. He didn't really know why Tristan did yet he didn't stress it too much. Tristan didn't say anything so Rory assumed it wasn't anything all that serious. In case something was up, he was going to move. Before doing so, he felt Tristan's hand run through his hair; which sent Rory into a relaxed state automatically. Nothing more he loved than Tristan pretty much petting his head or messing with his hair. A glare took place in Rory's expression at the mentioning of a storm. He hated storms.. It drove him nuts for some reason, he just couldn't handle it. Again with the teasing. A light sounding growl escaped Rory, one that also seemed a little mixed with a whimper. "Shut up already... Don't make me hurt you." Rory said, faking a threat to Tristan. His eyes moved away and into his lap after that point. "But... yes. Though I don't actually need to." Rory muttered in a whisper, more so hoping Tristan didn't hear that part.

Kassumi6
That's good. Annnnd it's alright. Life happens.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:26 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier blinked and looked at Toby with narrowed eyes. Was he teasing Xavier for not knowing of this new technology? Sure, Xavier knew of newer things, but not any of this. "I'm just been...out of the circle for a while, I guess," he mumbled as he played with the touch screen laptop a little more before he seemed to lose interest. Xavier looked around at the other computers, but soon got bored. Technology didn't interest him as much as it did others. It was a luxury, but not a great necessity. Well, being in contact with people was something that was needed, but they mostly pandered to luxury things like games and made things easier like writing papers. He had a phone, a laptop, and an MP3 player. Tristan said that Xavier would get a smart phone with a touch screen so he'd have to carry less things, but Tristan knew the man would never invest in one. Tristan wouldn't buy him one either since Xavier didn't seem to care. The brunette said to at least get an iPod of some kind even a mini since they are less space and hold more things, but Xavier rejected the idea.

xxTristan sighed. "You've been nice to me...well...for the most part," he said after he thought it over. His eyes traveled to Rory when he felt the male relax and he smirked. Then came the growl and then the threat, which only make Tristan laugh. "You won't hurt me," he said like it was a proven fact. Maybe if he was really pissed off or something he might hurt Tristan with a clouded mind, but not when he was like this. He shook his head and continued to run his fingers through Rory's hair. "I don't mind if you do; you are warm." Tristan was bothered with people sleeping in the same bed as him as long as they were warm or they didn't touch each other. It was already started to drizzle outside and they sky was slowly growing darker as dark clouds covered up the ones bright blue color and shoved the while clouds out of the way. Tristan stopped running his fingers through Rory's hair so he could cover his mouth as he yawned. It was around five forty-eight, but that never stopped the brunette from yawning; he always seemed to be tired no matter how much he slept the night before.

LilRinn
I went to walk the dog, so yep, this was slightly late. I'll have to show you a picture of him xD His name is Judd, but I think he looks more like a Rory....but he's a lot nicer that thing Rory xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm

ศพรธะฌแปต ศปษญฮฑษพาก

User Image

When Toby was looked at with narrowed eyes he couldn't help but smirk somewhat devilishly. Out of the circle for a while? Made sense. Toby blinked a few times at Xavier, innocently tilting his head to the side and throwing his and up to the side. "What I do?" Toby ask innocently. He knew why he got glared at. He was teasing Xavier about this. He just didn't make it too obvious. Toby watched Xavier play around with the laptop some more. "A while?" Toby questioned teasingly as Xavier looked around. He moved to the touchscreen laptop Xavier was messing around with. Instead of surprise, entertainment filled his eyes. He switched through the laptop and to the photos inside of it. After a moment he switched the laptop to it's home screen and left it be. It was nice, not too great though. "Hmmm...." Toby blinked before looking up at Xavier. His expression went back to a teasing one. "I think... Someone's just a bit out dated and doesn't wanna admit to it~" He said. He then stepped to the side to look at the other things around the area. Like some cool looking headphones and such.

Rory simply glared off into the distance. He was nice to Tristan.. "Whatever.." He muttered. When Tristan laughed then said he would hurt him, Rory blinked. Well, of course he wouldn't hurt Tristan. Unless maybe the guy got in the way of his angry, un controllable wolf half. Which Rory swore wouldn't happen, but if it did it's not like he could have done anything about. Rory sighed softly. "How would you know?" Rory asked then lightened his glare. He sat up so he could look over at Tristan, a light glare was sent at the other. It was a light hint saying that he would hurt Tristan but, perhaps Tristan would know by now that Rory was all bark, and he barked a lot. At least with Tristan. If it were anyone else he would hesitate. Obviously. Rory still didn't get how he was warm though. He thought he was an average temperature. Then again, he wasn't human, so... When Tristan yawned Rory raised an eyebrow curiously. The guy seemed to be tired no matter what the time or how much sleep he got.

Kassumi6
AND I took forever to get home. xD What type of dog his he? I'd hope he was nicer than Rory. o-o

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:45 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier shook his head at the redhead's comment as he walked off. The question didn't need to be answered in Xavier's mind because it didn't really matter. He lost contact with the technological world when he started working for his previous employer, which was a while ago. So it had been a few years that he hadn't bothered with technology due traveling around and getting a couple weeks of being at home. It was no big deal to Xavier. He glared at Toby even more with his last teasing sentence. Oh, he did not want to play this game with Xavier. The male walked up behind Toby and leaned down until his mouth was at the same level as Toby's ear. "Would you like stop this or would you like to appear to be a couple in public and blush like there's no blood in any other part of your body?" Xavier whispered in a deep, almost sultry voice. He had gotten the one part from Tristan who Xavier thought knew too much about the human body for the brunette's own good. Xavier's arms stayed away for Toby with his hands in his pockets as he appeared to be looking at the fancy headphones that Toby held.

xxTristan just smiled at Rory. He was in a relatively good mood today despite the earlier outburst over the jacket and Toby's mistake. Tristan's response to the question was a simple, "Bark." It was a reference to the saying, 'all bark and no bite' which Rory clearly was until you pissed him off. If you were a friend you might get away with some yelling and maybe a smack, but if not then Tristan was willing to reserve a bed and room in the hospital if need be. Tristan stood up from his seat and stretched. "They won't be back for a while, so anything you want to eat? I swear, if you say anything takeout related," he threatened as he shot Rory a warning look. Tristan had nothing planned for the threat, but if Rory pushed him he'd get physically hit somewhere depending on what Rory did.

LilRinn
It's fine! He's a hound mix I think. I'll have a picture in the next reply~

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games