Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:29 am
Skylar gavr a nod as he took another sip. It really was good. " A second would be nice but after that I think I will ease off the drinking." He he replied with a laugh. He winced at Haruki's statement, not wanting that to happen so having only two of these would be for the best. Victoria smirked to herself as she hung up the phone. He sister would so do the job. She couldn't wait to see the heartbroken look on Skylar's face when Haruki is seduced by another right in front of him. Oh, how she couldn't wait for that.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:24 pm
Grinning cheekily at his boyfriend, he wasted no time in mixing another glass for Skylar. Once he was done, he slid the beverage carefully onto the table so that the incubus would take it. "Here you go, love. Second glass for the night." More customers wanted his service and he gave the beverages. There were cheers as the night went on, and the dance floor was alive with people swaying to the music. Unknown to him, someone else would rain on the parade, and that would not be good at all.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:45 pm
Skylar beamed at him before taking the second glass after setting the first one aside. "Thanks." He he replied with a smile before turning his attention over to the people who were now dancing on the floor. It looked like a lot fun. Maybe after his drink he would join them. Yeah. That sounded like a good idea. Meanwhile, en route to the club was Amelia, Victoria's sister and the eldest of the clan. Why her sister had called her was been very weird as she said she had wanted her to seduce some bartender for rejecting her. Why the annoying tart couldn't do it herself was a mystery. She didn't know about Skylar and boy was she in for a surprise when she finds out that she had a nephew.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:03 pm
Indeed, the party was in full swing, with the annoying vixen out of the picture. However, it looked like the relief would not last long with the incoming presence. The nagging thought in his head told him that there would be more danger knocking at the door, but he had to enjoy the moment as well. He now asked Skylar, though his voice was near his ear so that only he could hear the inquiry. "Are there any more people of your kind aside from that freakshow? I have a feeling that your world is a vast one, a different one from the human kind." That may just be a figment of his imagination, but the way Skylar's race wanted to rule the world was always about luring people to do the dirty work afterwards.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:36 pm
Skylar jerked in surprise when he heard Haruki's voice near his ear which sent pleasant shivers through him. If Of course he clamped down on the feeling before turning to look at the other. "Yes. But they usually keep to their side of the plane. It's the rogue ones, like Victoria, that are trouble as they have a bad habit of breaking the rules and taking human energy without their knowledge. It has a backlash effect so the ones who took the energy can never fall in love." he replied softly so that only his lover could hear him. Amelia entered the club, ignoring the looks she got for te leather catsuit she was wearing, her eyes searching for the bartender only to find him talking to a blue-haired make who could rival her and her sisters with his beauty. She shook her head as she headed for the bar, her eyes trained on Haruki. "Het, there." She she said in a sultry voice as she broke into the conversation.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:49 pm
Haruki cringed slightly as the prospect. "Looks like the victims will be dead then." But then the sultry voice of a woman wearing the leather suit caught his attention and he smiled casually at her. "Not bad that you look sexy in that get-up. Are you here to get a drink? I have a vast menu for that. But if you want a dance, I'll decline the offer of companionship." He still was ready to push her in case the female was persistent to grab it. After all, he didn't want Skylar to get the bad idea.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:00 pm
Skylar was silent for a moment before nodding. "I suppose so. Good thing I am nothing like Victoria." he replied just as a red-headed woman strut up to the bar. Skylar's blue eyes narrowed when the woman attempted to flirt with his boyfriend but Haruki was form and he couldn't help but smile. He was lucky to have someone so faithful. Amelia just smiled. "A simple Martini will do for now, sugar." she replied as she kept her gaze on the bartender for a few seconds before turning to Skylar and was quite surprised to sense that he was an Incubus.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 pm
His reply was a simple one, though it was not without a flourish of his hand. "Coming right up." He immediately complied with the request for the martini and he served the drink to the woman, sliding the glass carefully. "A martini for you, miss." It may look a bit different from the usual, but he hoped that the woman would like it nonetheless since it was his specialty to keep the clients comfortable even with the drinks he's serving.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:57 pm
Amelia smiled at him before accepting the drink. "Thanks, hon." She she replied as she took a sip. "Mmm. This is really good. You have skills." She added before turning once again to Skylar. "So, little one. What is your name and why are you here in this realm?" she asked softly, wondering why th e boy's aura was so familiar. Like they were related somehow. She didn't know that Haruki knew about thier kind hence the whispering. Skylar flinched in surprise at the sudden question. "My name is Skylar. And Inwas born in this realm. More or less." replied, relaxing when he figured that the older woman wasn't looking for a fight. He had no idea whh, but this woman felt safe despite her being an Succubus.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:25 pm
Haruki's brows raised curiously. The woman's aura was also similar to Skylar's, more so with the conversation between the two. Perhaps, the incubus has more family members that the human didn't know about just yet, aside from the wretched hag who dared to touch him. "Say, miss, you also have that vibe like him and the woman who went there earlier. The world must be a crazy place, huh?" Of course, that would include people being attracted to him, wanting to stroke his ego and whatnot, the biggest pet peeve for the incubus himself.

(Will take a short break after this because I feel overwhelmed. Sorry.)

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 pm
(It's cool)

Amelia blinked in surprise when Haruki spoke up. So, this human knew about them.and what they were. Interesting. "Do you mean Victoria?" she asked him, knowing on instinct that he was talking about her sister. "What did she do now?" she asked, accepting the fact that her sister hadn't told her the whole truth. Skylar snorted. "Apart from.trying to seduce Haruki, who is my boyfriend boy the way so no ideas or what ever the old hag put you up to." replied, taking another sip of his drink before telling Ameila the entire story, including his past. After he was done, the woman was shocked if not a bit pissed. Victoria had a lot to answer for. Including the fact that she had a nephew she never knew about until now.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:56 am
Indeed, the revelation also turned out to be surprising for Haruki as well, more so with the woman being nothing else but Skylar's long-lost aunt. "Now I know you are also related with my beloved. But I need to know more about Skylar's race aside from the attractive aura that entrances people and even the incubus' genealogy alongside you and that witch." Indeed, demons like them would be nothing but bothersome pests to people who want them gone, or even to treat them badly like disposable toys. Haruki was not one of them, fortunately.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:46 am
Skylar was shocked to say the least. He had an aunt? "Well. That was unexpected." he said with a shake of his head. He blushed when Haruki called him his beloved. It made him feel warm and happy inside. Victoria looked at her nephew and back to Haruki before smiling inwardly. Ah. To be in love. "I am going to assume that you are referring to Victoria?" she replied, thinking about the lying, conniving little tramp. Oh, there will be some words over this. 'What would you like to know?" she added after a moment of thinking about it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:19 am
As much as Haruki wanted to ask about everything related to Skylar's world, he had to keep the questions limited to a few that he could manage. "Yes, that's her. I wonder what was she like before all this stuff went down and Skylar was born out of her womb." Perhaps the hag was still labeling the biological son as a nuisance, the reason why bad stuff had occurred in her life up to this day. That alone left a bad taste in his mouth.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:34 am
Amelia sighed before leaning back into her seat. "To be honest, Victoria has always been like this. Ever since she was born, she's been a real pain in the a**." she started after a moment. "She got worse when she met Skylar's father, Lust. Now, Lust wasn't a bad man, a little crazy yes, but still. Anyway, they dated for a bit before becoming pregnant. Me and your other aunts were thrilled about you as there aren't too many males born into the coven with a aura as strong as yours." she added, smiling gently at Skylar who smiled shyly back. "So, in other words you wanted me but Victoria didn't?" he replied, not bothering to call the woman mother as she never deserved the title. "Apparently so. When she said that she lost you, we were pretty upset. We never thought that she would lie about abandoning you in Russia, sweetheart." Amelia said, placing a hand on his shoulder gently.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games