Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:34 pm
Devin smiled a bit at that "Well its defiantly possible, the Demon sage is very old and knows a lot of demons of high rank, have a feeling your father was probably a demon lord like mine was, so it is entirely possible that he knows your father...whether he will tell your the truth however...you might wind up disappointed" He said softly.

"If you really want to know we can request a private meeting at some point, but it might take time to arrange and then you can ask him yourself" He said before he nodded "You are top priority, Cain cant find you and you are safe, so recover as much as you can" He said with a faint smile "When you are well enough we;ll start your training"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:11 pm
The angel nodded a bit and frowned slightly before he went to sit down on the edge of the bed again. "I know I might be disappointed. I know there is a reason they have never told me who he is but..I have to know." His legs began to swing slightly off the side of the bed, back and forth several seconds before they stopped and those pale eyes flicked over towards the two demons; glancing between the two in silence before he spoke again. "I-Tatsu, you know I'm more than ready to start training...I don't have to strain my body physically for some of the training, do I? I mean....Come on. I know some of what you want me to do," he finished, all but glaring at the canine, which made the demon shift just slightly.

It was true, the demon knew that not all of the training would strain the angel's shoulder, but all the same. 'It is up to Devin. It is true, there are some things that will not strain your shoulder, but I am not the one training you. I'm simply the one returning your powers. You know this.'  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:31 pm
Devin nodded at that "Look untapping your demonic powers takes both physical and mental strength, I can train you to sharpen your mind and strengthen your will power while your body recovers, the better it is the bigger the spells you can cast...of course there's limitations to what certain demons can do as well but we'll start with the basics and work our way up"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:50 pm
The angel heaved a great sigh and flopped back on the bed, grumbling slightly under his breath while Devin spoke. "I know it's not going to be easy, but we have to start somewhere. I can hold the flame, I just can't conjure it from the air just yet. It sucks though," he muttered, hands lifting to be facing the ceiling, palms facing upwards. "If it wasn't suppressed for so long...it wouldn't be this hard," he added, feeling warmth moments before those pale eyes looked back on the other side of the bed to see Tatsu sitting nearby.

'And you know why it was. Your mother had no choice in the matter. She wasn't going to have you taken from her so soon,' Tatsu pointed out, front paws stretching forward slightly to stretch a bit before he got back on all fours and started for the door. 'Try not to hurt each other please. I'll be back in a few,' the demon replied before leaving the room.

Elijah watched the demon leave the room before he heaved another sigh and slowly moved his arms, bending them at the elbows so he could lean back against them. The position itself put strain on both shoulders, but the angel seemed to take little notice to it. "I guess this is where I say to please take it easy on me, that this is my first time taking lessons for something like this," the being asked, smirking at the comment as he carefully crossed his right leg over his left.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 am
"I know we do" He said softly, he nodded to Tatsu at that before he shifted closer "Give me your hand, if you cant conjure flames on your own from the air yet then that's a part of your mental problems not the physical, the flame itself is meant to come from in here" He poked the others chest gently "Stop thinking of it as something that will burn you think of it as an extension of your body, of your soul" He said as he took the others hand and closed hi eyes as his hand glowed a soft red before he pulled away "Okay close your eyes and focus, try and feel the flame crackling in your hand, imagine it sparking to life"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:53 pm
The angel slowly nodded his head several times while the other demon spoke; jumping slightly when his hand was taken. "I-Well, I mean, I can conjure water from the air, that part is easy, but that is only because it is what Mother taught me from when I was a young age," he stated in a small voice while Devin worked in silence, sitting up a bit more when he felt the warmth at the back of his hand. Nodding just a bit, Elijah closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath, slowly letting it out to quiet his mind of all thoughts.

Of course, his mind immediately began to think of the magic he already knew, the air above his hands becoming hazy, as if there were heat coming from his hands moments before a small ball of clear liquid formed; the substance floating just above his hand. Eyes opening, the angel sighed and turned when he heard the door to the room open again.

Tatsu had changed into a pair of pants and a shirt again, padding into the room silently before he saw the water and grinned. "You know, you should have a rather hard time sustaining that here. Especially since it is of holy property," the demon commented, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Hearing the words spoken, the angel grinned and playfully threw it towards the demon, causing the being to watch the clear fluid before it stopped inches from his body. Elijah frowned a bit when Tatsu didn't move, sighing before he drew the water back to himself again. "I can create water because I understand how it is made. Air is already there, so it makes it even easier to create. Fire though, it needs that spark the ignite. That is where I get lost," he explained in a soft voice.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 am
"Well of course you can, water, air and light elements are tied with angels, fire, earth and darkness is more a demons thing, your problem is you know enough about your angelic powers but nothing about your demonic, your half and half therefore theory is going to suggest you need a balance of each of the elements, but its more difficult because you obviously mastered water and fire is its polar opposite" He said softly before he clicked his fingers and the flames grew in his hands easily "Its going to be more difficult than expected but, you already have the spark in you Elijah, we just need to figure out how to untap your potential, that's all" He said his hands closing around the flames absently.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:24 pm
The angel nodded just a bit while the other demon spoke, shifting a bit before lifting the water to his lips and drinking the clear liquid. One would think the holy property would have harmed him, but for whatever reason, one that he had yet to understand, any water that he touched and manipulated, would harm other demons, but would do little damage his his body.

Pale eyes turned to watch Devin as he began to play with the fire he had produced, reaching out to hold his palm almost right over the flame, jumping and turning around when the other demon spoke.

The being had been still and silent, watching the two for several minutes before speaking, leaning back idly on his palms where they had come to rest on the bed where he was sitting. "Unlocking his demonic side will take little to no effort. It's learning to control it once he has it," Tatsu replied, crimson eyes turning to watch Devin for several heartbeats. "Least we have more... problems like earlier when we first got here," he added with a little grin.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:15 am
"Well even if you can't control it at first we have time for you to get a grasp of it" He said as he fire slit in half an crackled in the others hand as Devin shared the warm flame with him; it didn't burn the other, just kept his palm warm "til your shoulder fully recovers doubt were gonna be going anywhere"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:27 pm
Catching the fire as it was transferred into his hand, the angel slowly bent his fingers to allow the fire to lick along the tips before tossing the ball up into the air. Both hands extending in front of his body, Elijah caught it between them moments before the edges began to grow a soft blue in color; the temperature heating up until the center burned a dark blue. "I think what Tatsu is trying to say, is that it would be better to wait for something like that because you may have to restrain me," the angel stated with a little grin, which slowly faded when he glanced over towards the demon sitting not too far away.

"That is exactly what I'm talking about, and you know it," the demon replied, arms crossing a bit before he got up and started pacing the room. "You just have to learn how to make that spark," Tatsu stated, moving to lean against the door jam while he thought.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 pm
"I can handle restraining you if gotta" Devin said with a chuckle before he looked to Tatsu "Demons use anger, or pain, or even sorrow, we use it to amplify our power, its very rare demons draw magic from happy emotions but its possible that's why a demons lords battle cry is so powerful its seeped in magic" He said softly as he pondered "We need to try a wide range of emotions and see what makes you give off your own spark, considering you are a half angel it could be literally any emotion"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:44 am
The angel was glancing from one being to another while to two spoke, head tipping to the side before he too got up off the bed, yet again to pace the room. He could feel crimson eyes follow him, and was thankful the demon said nothing. "I guess that would make sense, but I don't want to break anything that belongs to you or your mother...or burn anything to the ground," he pointed out, hands lifting to run through his hair several times. He felt his shoulder protest the motion, but didn't hesitate, a thought passing through those pale eyes turning towards Tatsu at almost the same time the demon pushed off the wall. "Tatsu..."

The demon had remained silent, watching his young master with great care while he thought. It was the movement and the slight pull of the stitching at the angel's shoulder that gave him the thought. "True, being half angel could give him the posibility of any emotion, but there is one thing that he still has that I cannot seem to suppress no matter what I try to do," the being replied, arms crossing his chest as he watched the two. It would seem that both he and Elijah came to the same conclusion at about the same time.  

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:37 am
"Well we could always use the back garden, there isn't much there other then a few weeds and the fence is made of stone so its unlikely you'll be ale to do any real damage" He said with a shrug before he cocked his head to one side and raised an eyebrow as Tatsu spoke, "And what is that exactly?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 am
Elijah watched the demon for several moments, waiting to see if he would answer the question posed. Those crimson eyes just stared back at him, a light passing through them before they returned to their neutral shade. "My blood lust," the angel replied, cheeks warming slightly as he turned to look over at Devin, nibbling slightly on his lower lip as he did so. It was something that had always been around; a beast, he was most of the time, able to control. It was just lately that he was not able to.  

My Twisted Fables

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces